It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Enemy" account of Iraq War

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
There are thousands of people who view this site, give them a chance to find what you posted and read it. I feel your jumping the gun a little, remember breath in........breath out........

Thanks for the little advice.

I want visitors of ATS able to get account from both sides, and decide for themselves on the true state of reality in Iraq today.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Originally posted by zchengDo you mean those 500,000 demonstrators in New York last weekend are Anti-US?

I'll say that. These are the people who want to exercise their liberties, but won't lift a finger to protect and defend them. Moral infants would be a good name for them.

Man i've read a lot of posts from u, and let me just say, you're starting to piss me off. Are you a robot?!?!? You use the equivilent of name calling to distract from the real issues. You think that having the balls to go out and f_____ march and show that you actually believe in something and that you are not happy with the status quo government bs,... you think that that is not protecting and defending liberty. Well let me tell you something buddy, you better reorganize your definition of liberty, cause from here it seems like your's def. is "liberty: the right to do what big brother tells me". seriously DenY IgnorancE and STUPIDITY...whoops did i say that...yes i did anyways...

IBM

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng

Originally posted by p1
zcheng is strongly anti-US, from what I gather from his past posts. I'm not sure if hes trying to draw some connection to the deaths of american soldiers, or hes trolling trying to get people fired up. But either way, this post proves.. uhmm.. nothing?

Do you mean those 500,000 demonstrators in New York last weekend are Anti-US?

I am not Anti-US or Anti US People. But I am 100% anti-US foreign policy. I am 100% anti-US invasion and occupation of Iraq. US should withdraw immediately from Iraq for its own seek.

500,000 people where do you get your numbers? And most of those protestors were hooligans who disrupted civilized operations of a city and vandalizing things.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by IBM

500,000 people where do you get your numbers? And most of those protestors were hooligans who disrupted civilized operations of a city and vandalizing things.

We had the same thing in Australia, all these rent a crowd mob turning up to protest. Plenty of Lebanese gang members turned up and started destroying the place, useless. We even had school kids bludging school to attend, when some of them were interviewed they knew nothing about the issues, it was astounding. just shows there are plenty of idiots out there.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
by MastanaMahi Guest on 23.09.2004 [17:06 ]

Independent reporter Fisk once reportedseveral incidents he himself witnessed were never reported ny any media (except Markat-e-Islam).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
American soldiers who returned from the war themsleves spoken severe condition and unlimited casulties, then never reported.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I personally worked with a company who wanted to hire security personals from UK for one project in far east. I am witnessed personal talk between the our president and president of the security company saying, we have lost large amount of security personals in Iraq, that is why they have shortage. What I learn from my colleage that out of 900 went to iraq, only 300 servived, rest are either in the hospital bed for rest of their life and sent to hell fire. Now this security company pulled out of Iraq.

During my trip to Canada (for technology fair), I came across with Candian Militray booth. I became friendly and heard that one of their person came from Afghanistan. I asked about situation in Afganistan, he was laughing at US, how they are struggling in Afghanistan. Accordign to his opinion, combine forces in Afganistan have lost almost 30 to 40 percent of their men and women either dead or injured.

Austrailian soldier said in an interview with Radio Germany Colonya, about 1800 coalition troops were landed in Tora Bora and hardly few survived and he is one of the lucky one. He said he will never fight for US ever, since they are selfish and did not provide air cover, inspite of B52 circling overhead, and let us die. I have seen many of my firends deid of severly injured and no help came for two days. (Actually, it wasn;t US fault � ALLAH SWT has disconnected all their communications and B52 pilot was in impression that coalition militray is killing the enemy, but infact, brave freedom fighters were slaughtering Kafir invaders.

So my CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS lovers, war is not hockey, football or baseball game. it's reality and fighting with Forces of Allah is not fun nor easy. Yes! 128 US soldier did killed in 2 day and I have 2 million % believe in it.

----------
Above is a comment of above Reports by MastanaMahi, who first reported the Abram attack video on CTV. It is everyone's decision on what to believe.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
how is this 100% true ??? That is no more accurate that saying you are 100% communist. neither statement has anything to back it up ?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Austrailian soldier said in an interview with Radio Germany Colonya, about 1800 coalition troops were landed in Tora Bora and hardly few survived and he is one of the lucky one. He said he will never fight for US ever, since they are selfish and did not provide air cover, inspite of B52 circling overhead, and let us die. I have seen many of my firends deid of severly injured and no help came for two days. (Actually, it wasn;t US fault � ALLAH SWT has disconnected all their communications and B52 pilot was in impression that coalition militray is killing the enemy, but infact, brave freedom fighters were slaughtering Kafir invaders.

The statement above is completely false, if this Aussie soldier had said these things, it would.ve been on the front page news in Australia. As it turns out absolutely nothing has been mentianed
zcheng you really should check your facts before posting this BS, PLEASE - its making you look stupid.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Zcheng

The "Tokyo Rose" of ATS...Gotta love him/her!

Q

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zchengYou obviously do not know there is a phrase called "Guerilla War". Different from Vietnam War, US will be defeated much sooner.

Now, now zcheng. Have you already forgotten me?
Of course there is such a thing as 'guerilla war'. The difference between guerilla war and terrorism is that in guerilla warfare, you actually attack the enemy you allege to be fighting. With terrorist warfare, you attack the very weakest of people, people who have nothing to do with "the occupation".

Your "freedom fighters" are kidnapping unarmed, non-combatant engineers, technicians, truck drivers, translators, etc. These people are not there to fight, they don't even have guns. The vast majority of these people they're butchering are there to help rebuild the country, to make a better life for free Iraqis. Your "freedom fighters" would rather see Iraq devolve into a bunch of starving savages, acting only on the whim of some ass-backwards, scraggly-beard-wearing, pasty-faced, sunken-eyed mullah who can't take care of his own teeth, much less a country full of civilized people.

You speak of the pride of preserving China's "territorial integrity" by invading another soverign nation because you view them as a "rogue province", yet curse America for toppling a mad dictator? You know nothing of honor, zcheng. Tell me, do you consider kidnapping an unarmed civillian and beheading them on TV because you're at war with someone else an honorable act? Is planting a bomb in a public roadway an honorable act? Do you realize your "freedom fighters" have killed more innocent Iraqis than they have their alleged enemies? Is this something that they should be proud of?

A lie does not become truth simply because you can state a time and place that the fictional event occurred. The men and women fighting in Iraq are our friends and family. If the numbers your sources claim were actually being killed, I assure you that we would know. Whenever one of our soldiers dies, their entire community is aware of it. Our soldiers do not simply "disappear" without question. Our military is fighting so that a nation can be free, a noble cause that we are willing to die for, if need be. You dare compare this pursuit to your intentions of militarily conquering a soverign nation in the name of it being a "rogue province"? The difference is, we're fighting so a country can be free, not so a country can be brought under our rule. We do not want to make Iraq another U.S. state, unlike your intentions on Taiwan.

Ask the people of Taiwan if they are a free nation, or just a "rogue province". If they are no more than a rogue province who really wants reunification, then why do you think they're arming themselves to the teeth to fight back? I don't recall ever hearing about any Taiwanese diplomats petitioning China for reunification, do you?

You bring us this propoganda in the name of 'denying ignorance', zcheng, yet you do not ask any questions that might disagree with the point of view that you've been force-fed all of your life. Your "junior communist's handbook" cannot give you the answers you seek, only the answers they want you to believe. I don't believe you are unintelligent by any means, zcheng, only misguided.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q

Originally posted by zchengYou obviously do not know there is a phrase called "Guerilla War". Different from Vietnam War, US will be defeated much sooner.

Now, now zcheng. Have you already forgotten me?
Of course there is such a thing as 'guerilla war'. The difference between guerilla war and terrorism is that in guerilla warfare, you actually attack the enemy you allege to be fighting. With terrorist warfare, you attack the very weakest of people, people who have nothing to do with "the occupation".

Your "freedom fighters" are kidnapping unarmed, non-combatant engineers, technicians, truck drivers, translators, etc. These people are not there to fight, they don't even have guns. The vast majority of these people they're butchering are there to help rebuild the country, to make a better life for free Iraqis. Your "freedom fighters" would rather see Iraq devolve into a bunch of starving savages, acting only on the whim of some ass-backwards, scraggly-beard-wearing, pasty-faced, sunken-eyed mullah who can't take care of his own teeth, much less a country full of civilized people.

Most of those people are there in Iraq to help the Coalition not the Iraqi people working as truck drivers, spyies, snipers, etc., they sold their life to invaders, and are enemies of Iraqi people. They deserve what they got. Iraqi Resistance had long warmed all foreigners should leave Iraq.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist

The statement above is completely false, if this Aussie soldier had said these things, it would.ve been on the front page news in Australia. As it turns out absolutely nothing has been mentianed
zcheng you really should check your facts before posting this BS, PLEASE - its making you look stupid.

That was the opinion expressed by a poster in another forum. I copied here for your info. If you do not believe it, I have no problem.

Following ar the facts that you might be interested.

Detection of Sixteen Dead Bodies in A mass Grave

www.albasrah.net...

The Detection of Sixteen Dead Bodies in A mass Grave in Falluja
probably belong to American soldiers who were buried in a ditch in the North West sector of the city.

from www.libertyforum.org...

Go Check out, and come back to tell us, whether you still believe the US official line.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   

The liberal press in the United States would have jumped all over 53 casualties in one day a Fajullah. Some people believe anything........

perhaps they are not as "liberal" as you think, some people will believe anything

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Most of those people are there in Iraq to help the Coalition not the Iraqi people working as truck drivers, spyies, snipers, etc., they sold their life to invaders, and are enemies of Iraqi people. They deserve what they got. Iraqi Resistance had long warmed all foreigners should leave Iraq.

What about all the foreigners in the resistance ? Seems to be 2 sets of rules.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist

What about all the foreigners in the resistance ? Seems to be 2 sets of rules.

Yes, they are Arab freedom fighters of Iraqi people, they are same as those joined Resistance in Afganistan against Soviet Union. At that time, Osama Bin Laden were recognized as freedom fighter and supported by US and the West, while now they are called terrorists.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Thursday, 23 September 2004.

US vehicles destroyed in ambushes in as-Saqlawiyah and al-Khalidiyah.

Iraqi Resistance forces firing rockets attacked a US patrol on the highway near as-Saqlawiyah at 8:00am Thursday morning, destroying four Humvees.

Iraqi Resistance bombs exploded under a US patrol near the cemetery in al-Khalidiyah completely destroying two Humvees. The correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam reported that the attack occurred at about 7:00pm local time Thursday evening.

Six US troops killed in Resistance car bombing of US column Thursday morning.

Six US troops were killed when an Iraqi Resistance bomb exploded under their patrol west of Baghdad on Thursday morning. The local correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam reported that the blast occurred when an explosives-laden car drove into a US column in Abu Ghurayb near the adh-Dhahab al-Abyad area at 6:30am local time. Two US Humvees were destroyed in the deadly blast and one American armored vehicle was disabled.

Resistance fighters attack US Intelligence car with hand grenades west of Baghdad.

Iraqi Resistance fighters observed a gold-colored US GMC 2003 Suburban vehicle that they believed belonged to US Intelligence driving west of Baghdad on the highway to Saddam International Airport near the Ibn Taymiyah Mosque. The Resistance fighters attacked the vehicle with hand grenades. The extent of casualties, if any, was unknown to the local correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam, because US forces immediately closed off the scene of the attack. The report on the attack was posted at 3:00pm Mecca time.

Two US troops killed in Resistance ambush in Baghdad al-Jadidah.

Two US troops were killed when an Iraqi Resistance bomb exploded as their Humvee was passing through the Baghdad al-Jadidah New Baghdad area of the occupied Iraqi capital Thursday, according to the Baghdad correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam in a report filed at 3:00pm Mecca time.

Two US troops killed on Hayfa Street at noon Thursday.

At 12:30pm Thursday, Iraqi Resistance fighters threw hand grenades at a US patrol on Hayfa Street in Baghdad, disabling one Humvee and killing two US occupation troops, according to the local correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam.

Resistance grenade attack kills US soldier in al-Karakh district of Baghdad Thursday afternoon.

Iraqi Resistance forces attacked a joint US-Iraqi puppet �national guard� patrol in the Baghdad district of al-Karakh at 4:30pm Thursday afternoon, local time. The Resistance fighters lobbed hand grenades at the patrol, killing one American and wounding two Iraqi puppet troops. One Humvee was disabled.

Iraqi puppet soldier killed in ambush on command post near Baghdad.

Iraqi Resistance forces firing BKCs attacked an Iraqi puppet army command post on the northern approaches to Baghdad at 3:00pm Thursday afternoon. The local correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam reported that the attack set a Land cruiser ablaze and killed one Iraqi puppet soldier.

US Bradley armored vehicle disabled by Iraqi Resistance land mine.

A correspondent for Mafkarat al-Islam in Baghdad reported that a US Bradley armored vehicle rode over an Iraqi Resistance land mine in the al-�Adl neighborhood of the occupied Iraqi capital at 4:00pm Thursday afternoon, disabling the vehicle. No information on US casualties was available.

Seven US troops killed in Resistance ambush in al-Latifiyah.

Iraqi Resistance fighters attacked a US patrol near al-Latifiyah, south of Baghdad at 1:00pm Thursday afternoon, local time. Resistance fighters fired rocket-propelled grenades at the US patrol, destroying two Humvees and disabling two others. Seven US troops were killed in the ambush, according to the local correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam.

Ambush near Ba�qubah leaves three US troops, two puppet troops dead.

Iraqi Resistance forces attacked a joint US-Iraqi puppet troop patrol with mortars in the vicinity of Khan Bani Sa�d in the Ba�qubah area. In a dispatch posted at 5:40pm Mecca time (6:40pm Baghdad time) the correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam reported eyewitnesses as saying that the Resistance fired some twenty 60mm mortar rounds at the patrol, setting one white Nissan pickup truck ablaze and killing three American soldiers and two Iraqi puppet troops.

Eleven US soldiers killed, American military equipment captured in Resistance attack near Ba�qubah Thursday morning.

Iraqi Resistance forces mounted a large-scale qualitative operation on Thursday morning against US occupation forces that left at least 11 American troops dead. The Resistance also seized large quantities of military equipment in their attack.

The local correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam reported that Resistance fighters attacked a large US column made up of about 18 military vehicles on the Kan�an � Balad Ruz road southeast of Ba�qubah, killing at least nine US soldiers.

Eye witnesses who were near the scene of the attack reported that the assault began at about 7:00am local time Thursday when several Resistance bombs exploded as the column was passing. Then the Resistance fighters sprang at the Americans firing rocket propelled grenades at them. The witnesses reported that three Humvees were destroyed in the ambush and at least nine US troops killed. A US troop transport vehicle carrying military provisions was destroyed and two soldiers aboard it were also killed.

The witnesses reported that the Resistance seized a large quantity of US military equipment and took it away to an unknown destination.

Resistance bomb kills four Iraqi puppet �national guardsmen.�

A patrol of the puppet so-called �Iraqi national guard� ran over an Iraqi Resistance bomb in al-Hillah south of Baghdad at 1:00pm Thursday afternoon. The local correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam reported that the blast destroyed a green Mitsubishi vehicle belonging to the puppet troops and killed four puppet guardsmen.

Resistance pounds Polish base in al-Hillah Thursday morning.

Iraqi Resistance forces mounted an intense rocket bombardment on the Polish aggressor base in al-Hillah, south of Baghdad, according to the local correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam. At about 8:00am the Resistance fired mortar rounds, six of which landed inside the compound.

Eight US personnel killed in ambush on convoy in al-Yusufiyah area early Thursday afternoon.

Four special US troops and four regular US soldiers were killed in an Iraqi Resistance attack on an American column at 2:00pm Thursday afternoon on the highway in the al-Yusufiyah area south of Baghdad. The US column consisted of fuel tank trucks, Bradley armored vehicles, and Humvees in addition to armored GMCs, thought to belong to US intelligence officers.

The local correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam reported that eye witnesses said that the Resistance attack destroyed the fuel tank trucks, killing their drivers. Four others who were wearing military uniforms and riding aboard the GMC were also killed.

Resistance gunfire brings down US helicopter near al-Yusufiyah.

Iraqi Resistance forces opened fire on a US Apache helicopter in the Sadr al-Yusufiyah area south of Baghdad, striking it with intense and concentrated Dimitrov machinegunfire. The correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam in al-Yusufiyah reported that the attack set the aircraft ablaze.

Eyewitnesses, however, provided different versions of the incident. Some said that the helicopter fell in flames into Saddam International Airport, others said that they saw it ablaze but did not know what happened to it exactly.

The correspondent wrote that the Dimitrov is a Russian-made anti-aircraft weapon that fires a 14.5mm shell and has a range of up to 3.5 or 4km.

Three US troops killed in afternoon mortar barrage on outpost near al-Yusufiyah.

Iraqi Resistance forces attacked US troops at an American command point set up on the highway that links al-Yusufiyah with al-Fallujah. The correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam in al-Yusufiyah reported that at 3:15pm local time Thursday afternoon, the Resistance fired twelve 82mm mortar rounds at the US outpost. The barrage left three US soldiers dead and set fire to the US outpost which was used by the Army of the Republic of Iraq as a resting site for their patrols before the US invasion in spring 2003.

Five US troops killed, three Resistance fighters martyred in al-Ghazaliyah Thursday night.

Three Iraqi Resistance fighters were martyred on Thursday after destroying two US Humvees and killing five US aggressor troops. The correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam in al-Ghazaliyah south of Baghdad reported that at 7:30pm local time, a US patrol consisting of three Humvees and a Bradley armored vehicle was traveling on al-Amn Street in al-Ghazaliyah when they were attacked by Iraqi Resistance fighters firing machine guns and rocket-propelled anti-tank grenades.

The Resistance fighters destroyed two Humvees and killed five US troops. But when the Iraqi fighters tried to withdraw from the scene of the attack, they came under fire from the American armored vehicle, which killed three Resistance fighters and set their vehicle ablaze.

Fuel convoy attacked, two US troops killed south of Baghdad.

Iraqi Resistance bombs exploded under a US supply and fuel convoy on the road between al-Yusufiyah and al-Mahmudiyah south of Baghdad Thursday morning. Two US soldiers were killed in the ambush and one fuel tank truck destroyed, according to the correspondent for Mafkarat al-Islam.

Two US troops killed in Baghdad ambush Thursday morning.

Two US soldiers were killed when the Iraqi Resistance fighters firing BKCs and rocket-propelled grenades attacked a US column on the highway near the Qanat al-Jaysh area in Baghdad at about 8:00am Thursday morning. The correspondent for Mafkarat al-Islam reported that a US Humvee was destroyed in the assault. The Qanat al-Jaysh or Army Canal is a 30km canal dug in 1967 by the Army of the Republic of Iraq.

Three Americans killed in ambush in Qanat al-Jaysh area Thursday night.

At least three US troops were killed when the Iraqi Resistance ambushed a joint US-Iraqi puppet force patrol in the area of Qanat al-Jaysh at 10:00pm Thursday night. Eyewitnesses told the correspondent for Mafkarat al-Islam that the Resistance attack disabled a white pickup truck belonging to the Iraqi puppet forces and an American Humvee. The witnesses said that three of the Americans inside the Humvee were killed in the ambush.

Resistance fighters in ad-Durah deal out death to US occupation twice Thursday.

The correspondent for Mafkarat al-Islam in ad-Durah, a southern suburb of Baghdad, reported that at 8:00am Thursday local time, the Iraqi Resistancefighters firing rocke-propelled grenades attacked a US patrol made up of four Humvees and two Bradley armored vehicles in the al-Bu�Itha area. The Resistance destroyed one Humvee and disabled another, killing four US troops.

Then at 7:45pm Thursday evening, Resistance fighters on the highway near the ad-Durah refinery attacked two armored GMC Suburbans with rocket-propelled grenades destroying one of the vehicles and killing its occupants. Suburbans are frequently used by US intelligence officers.

Resistance destroys Humvee, armored vehicle in ambush in ad-Duwaylibah.

Iraqi Resistance bomb exploded under a US patrol made up of several armored vehicles and Humvees in the ad-Duwaylibah area Thursday evening. In a report posted at 12:55am Friday morning Mecca time, the correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam reported that the Resistance fighters fired KC5 rockets at the US vehicles after they ran over the land mine, destroying one Humvee and one armored vehicle.

Six US troops killed in Thursday night attacks in al-Latifiyah and as-Sayyidiyah.

Iraqi Resistance forces fired rocket-propelled grenades at two US fuel tank trucks carrying petroleum products on the highway in the al-Latifiyah area at 9:00pm Thursday night local time, according to the local correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam.

At 10:00pm Thursday night the Resistance attacked a US patrol made up of several Humvees and armored vehicles on the highway near as-Sayyidiyah. One Humvee was totally destroyed and six US troops aboard it were killed.

Four US troops killed in Baghdad ambush. US troops kill three Iraqi civilians in revenge.

The correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam in the northern part of Baghdad reported that the Iraqi Resistance attacked a US military column near the ar-Rashidiyah area of the occupied Iraqi capital. The attack took place at about 3:00pm Thursday afternoon local time, and targeted a US column consisting of eight Humvees. The Resistance fighters fired rocket-propelled grenades and KBCs. One Humvee was destroyed and two others disabled. Four US troops were killed.

US forces responded to the Resistance attack by taking revenge on the local civilians. American troops opened fire on civilian cars, setting three of them ablaze. One Iraqi man in one of the cars was killed. In another car a man and his wife were both shot to death by the American gunfire.

Resistance bombing kills four puppet policemen in Baghdad Thursday morning.

Several Iraqi Resistance bombs exploded as a joint US-Iraqi puppet police patrol was passing along as-Sa�dun Street in the al-Batawiyin area of Baghdad near the Meridien Hotel. The local correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam reported that the bombs caused one US Humvee and one puppet police car to blow up. Four puppet policemen were killed. The correspondent was unable to determine the extent of American casualties, if any, because the US forces immediately closed off the area.

Resistance forces US transport plane to make emergency landing.

Iraqi Resistance forces attacked a huge US C-130 transport plane with C5K rockets at about 11:00am Thursday morning. The rocket fire struck the left wing of the American airplane, and forced it to make an emergency landing at Saddam International Airport, according to the local correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam.

Resistance pounds US camps around Iraq Thursday.

Various US bases in Iraq came under rocket and mortar attack on Thursday morning. Five powerful Grad rockets slammed into the US base at Saddam International Airport at about 7:00am Thursday, local time. The correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam saw columns of smoke rising over the airport from the barrage.

Seven blasts shook al-Muthanna airstrip, another nearly daily target of Resistance attacks. The explosions are believed to have come from 120mm mortar rounds going off.

Resistance fired more than 11 Katyusha rockets and 120mm mortar rounds at the US base at as-Suqur south of Baghdad in an intense barrage early Thursday morning.

At 9:00am a large explosion shook Diyala, probably the sound of a Grad rocket exploding. The blast was followed by the sound of seven 120mm mortar rounds exploding.

At 11:00am Iraqi Resistance fighters fired more than 25 shells, believed to be 60mm mortar rounds, at a meeting attended by the governor of Ba�qubah and a number of US soldiers. Eyewitnesses who work in the governor�s office building told the correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam that the blasts destroyed a number of cars belonging to the governorate and US Humvees.

At 3:45pm Thursday afternoon, Iraqi Resistance forces fired five 82mm mortar rounds into the US base at al-Muthanna airfield.

At 4:30pm Thursday afternoon the Resistance in ar-Ridwaniyah bombarded US forces concentrated in the area of �Uday�s Farm Mazra�at �Uday with about 12 mortar rounds.

At 5:00pm local time Resistance fighters shelled the US base in the military academy in ar-Rustamiyah with six heavy 120mm mortar rounds.

At 5:30pm Resistance forces mounted a powerful barrage at the joint US-Iraqi puppet force camp north of Baghdad. The Resistance fired seven Katyusha rockets at the base producing violent explosions. US troops share the base with newly formed units of Iraqi �rapid deployment forces� armed and run by the US occupation troops.

At 5:45pm Thursday, four powerful Grad rockets were fired at the US base in the town of Balad, setting off violent explosions inside the camp, according to the Mafkarat al-Islam correspondent in that area.

At 8:00pm Iraqi Resistance forces bombarded Katyusha rockets or 120mm mortar rounds shaking the US came in ar-Rustamiyah, Baghdad.

At 9:00pm Resistance fighters pounded Saddam International Airport with powerful Grad rockets.

Fighting leaves six Americans dead, four Resistance fighters martyred in Bahraz, Diyala Province Thursday evening.

Iraqi Resistance fighters clashed with US aggressor troops in the Bahraz area in Diyala Province, according to the Diyala correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam. The fighting, which was fierce, broke out at 7:00pm local time Thursday evening near Bahraz. Four Resistance fighters fell as martyrs in the clashes, but six US troops were also killed and their Humvee destroyed. An American armored vehicle was disabled.

Resistance downs US Black Hawk helicopter.

At 7:00pm Thursday night, Iraqi Resistance fighters brought down an American Black Hawk helicopter in the Khan Sa�d area, probably with a C5K anti-aircraft rocket, according to a correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam.

Resistance ambushes patrol near Ba�qubah Thursday afternoon.

Iraqi Resistance forces ambushed a joint US-Iraqi puppet force patrol in Ba�qubah north of Baghdad at 5:00pm Thursday afternoon, local time. One Humvee was destroyed and one pickup truck belonging to the Iraqi puppet forces damaged.

Resistance ride by attack kills three Peshmergah Kurdish chauvinist snipers.

Three Kurdish chauvinist Peshmergah collaborator snipers at the headquarters of the US Central Command in Baghdad were killed in an Iraqi Resistance attack Thursday. The local correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam reported that at 3:00pm local time Iraqi Resistance fighters in two civilian cars opened fire on the group of Peshmergah snipers near the at-Tallah area on the highway by the US headquarters. Eye witnesses reported that the attack killed three of the Peshmergah militiamen. Afterward, men emerged from the attacking cars with their faces covered and took away the weapons and nightvision sites from the slain Peshmergah militiamen. The Resistance fighters then set fire to the Opel car in which the Peshmergah militiamen had been riding.

Five Americans, 11 puppet troops killed in Kirkuk ambush.

A battle erupted in Kirkuk between Iraqi Resistance fighters � reportedly members of the Jaysh Ansar as-Sunnah organization � and a mixed patrol of American troops and Kurdish chauvinist militia. The incident began when an Iraqi Resistance car bomb exploded by a joint patrol of US and Kurdish Peshmergah chauvinist militiamen. Then the Resistance fighters attacked the occupation troops with rocket-propelled grenades, destroying three Landcruisers belonging to the Peshmergah. Eleven of the puppet forces run by the Americans were killed. In addition five US troops were also killed when two Humvees were destroyed. Eyewitnesses reported seeing the flag of the Jaysh Ansar as-Sunnah flying over the scene of the attack before US troops sealed off the area.

Resistance bombards British headquarters in al-Basrah Wednesday night.

Iraqi Resistance forces on Wednesday night attacked the British headquarters in the southern city of al-Basrah. According to the local correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam, the al-Faruq Brigades fired mortars at the local British headquarters at 6:30pm Wednesday evening. The barrage lasted about one hour and left three Landrovers ablaze. At least 10 British troops were killed in the bombardment.

Sources:
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...

Friday, 24 September 2004.

Two US troops killed, two others wounded in al-Khalidiyah Friday morning.

Two US troops were killed and two others wounded when Resistance forces ambushed them at dawn Friday in al-Khalidiyah, west of Baghdad. The correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam in al-Khalidiyah reported that a bomb destroyed one US Humvee near the puppet police station in the city. A puppet police source told the correspondent that two American soldiers who had been aboard the Humvee were killed and two others who were walking nearby were wounded.

US bombards east and south sides of al-Fallujah.

The Mafkarat al-Islam correspondent in al-Fallujah reported in a dispatch posted at 2:20pm Mecca time (3:20pm local time) that US forces were at that moment bombarding areas in the south and east of the city. Two US aircraft were bombing the industrial zone in the south of al-Fallujah and the al-�Askari neighborhood in the east of the city.

In a dispatch posted at 4:25pm Mecca time (5:25 local time) the al-Fallujah correspondent reported that the US forces had resumed their bombardment of civilian areas of al-Fallujah. US fighter aircraft were rocketing the area between the ash-Shuahda� neighborhood and the industrial zone in the south of the city. The correspondent wrote that the airborne rocket attack took place at about 5:00pm local time but caused no damage.

In a report posted at 9:30pm Mecca time (10:30pm Friday night local time) the Mafkarat al-Islam correspondent wrote that US artillery were violently and intensely pounding the al-Jurayfi neighborhood in the northern part of the city at that moment. He reported that the bombardment had begun some five minutes earlier and was still going on. The US forces were using mortars and tanks as US fighter aircraft also contributed to the intensive bombardment of the neighborhood. No further details were immediately available.

In a dispatch posted at 9:50pm Mecca time (10:50pm Friday evening local time) the al-Fallujah correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam reported that the al-Jawlan neighborhood located on the northwest side of al-Fallujah had now come under the fierce US attack. American aircraft dropped six anti-personnel container bombs containing 12,000 cluster bomblets on the neighborhood.

Two ambulances braved the bombs to hurry to the Jawlan neighborhood. As a result of months of US bombardment, embargo, and attacks � in which American snipers have never hesitated to open fire on clearly marked emergency vehicles � there are in fact only two ambulances in the entire city.

The situation in the city had become extremely grave as US aircraft crisscross the skies in large numbers, suggesting that coming hours will see a major escalation of the US aggression.

Minarets in the city are broadcasting the call Allahu Akbar! God is greatest!, a practice they have come to undertake when US bombardments are at their height in order to provide some comfort and solace to the population under the American bombs. At the moment of writing, the correspondent reported that the thunder of explosions was mixed with the undaunted chanting from the minarets.

In a report posted at 10:50pm Mecca time (11:50pm local time) the Mafkarat al-Islam correspondent in al-Fallujah reported that US forces were at that moment fiercely and intensely bombarding the al-�Askari neighborhood in eastern al-Fallujah again. The attack began some five minutes before he filed his report and continued, with the US using mortars and tanks to shell the neighborhood. One container bomb containing anti-personnel cluster bomblets was also dropped on the neighborhood, and US aircraft continued to crisscross the skies in the area in large numbers, suggesting that more anti-personnel bombings were likely.

Fighting after midnight, early Saturday morning on Hayfa Street in Baghdad.

Iraqi Resistance forces battled US and Iraqi puppet troops on Hayfa Street at 12:30am Saturday morning, (just after midnight) local time, according to the correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam. One Nissan pickup truck belonging to the Iraqi stooge forces was destroyed and four puppet so-called �national guardsmen� killed. One US armored vehicle was disabled when its tread was broken by a rocket-propelled grenade fired by the Resistance.

Resistance forces attack US convoy, killing four Americans Friday evening in al-Ghazaliyah.

At 6:20pm Baghdad time Friday night, Iraqi Resistance fighters attacked a US fuel, food, and provisions convoy with rocket-propelled grenades and CBK rocket launchers in the al-Ghazaliyah area, the western approach to Baghdad, near Abu Ghurayb. One military fuel tank truck was destroyed as were two civilian transports that were carrying provisions. Four US troops were killed in the attack, according to the local correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam.

Four US troops killed in al-Latifiyah fighting Friday morning.

Violent fighting broke out between the Iraqi Resistance and US forces backed by their Iraqi puppet troops in the al-Latifiyah area south of Baghdad on Friday. The local correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam reported that the battle broke out at 6:30am Firayd and lasted for about one hour. Four US troops and seven Iraqi puppet soldiers were killed. The Iraqi puppet troops were killed when two of their green Nissan pickup trucks were destroyed. The US troops fell when a small armored vehicle for transporting troops (such as those used by the Zionists in Palestine) was destroyed.

The local correspondent writes that Resistance attacks in the al-Latifiyah area have been on the rise, as Resistance fighters make use of the varied terrain of the zone, where its farm fields and rough roads prevent the US troops from bringing in their more massive vehicles.

Three US troops killed in bombing near al-Latifiyah Friday morning.

A source in the Iraqi puppet police reported that three US troops had been killed and two others wounded when an explosion struck their vehicle south of Baghdad. The source told the correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam that the Resistance bombs exploded as a US column was passing along the highway in the area of al-Latifiyah, killing three and wounding two other US soldiers at about 7:00am Friday morning local time. One Marine armored vehicle was also disabled by the blast.

Mafkarat al-Islam correspondent in al-Latifiyah shot dead by US helicopter.

The website Mafkarat al-Islam announced in a dispatch posted at 9:50pm Friday night Mecca time that Ahmad al-�Ani, their correspondent in al-Latifiyah, had been killed in the fighting there on Friday. Al-�Ani, a father of three, was in his twenties when under orders from his editor he reluctantly left the firing line to deliver a report so that his voice could be heard over the sound of gunfire and helicopters. But even at that reasonable distance from the front, al-�Ani was cut down by machinegun fire from an Apache helicopter that was firing wildly after coming under attack from the ground.

Ahmad al-�Ani was the seventh correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam to die under enemy fire since the US invasion of Iraq in spring 2003.

The Free Arab Voice salutes all the martyrs of Mafkarat al-Islam as it salutes all the martyrs of the Arab Nation and all those struggling against imperialism and Zionism, and it extends its heartfelt condolences to the families of the fighters for truth.

Resistance fires mortar barrage at US unit guarding highway Friday morning.

Eyewitnesses reported that a unit charged with keeping the al-Yusufiyah � al-Fallujah highway under their control had been shelled violently at 6:00am Friday by the Iraqi Resistance. The witnesses told the local correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam that more than 12 rounds � probably of 82mm mortars � pounded the American unit. There was no information on any possible casualties.

Resistance attack kills one puppet soldier in Ba�qubah area Friday moring.

Iraqi Resistance forces at 8:00am Friday attacked an Iraqi puppet police patrol at the western approaches to Ba�qubah. One Patrol Safari vehicle was disabled and one Iraqi puppet soldier killed.

Three puppet troops killed by Resistance land mine near Ba�qubah.

A patrol of the puppet so-called �Iraqi national guard� struck a land mine planted by the Iraqi Resistance in the vicinity of the American military base in the city of Ba�qubah at about 8:20am Friday morning local time. One white Nissan pickup truck was destroyed in the attack, and three puppet soldiers were killed according to the Ba�qubah correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam.

Three Peshmergah militiamen killed in Resistance attack near Ba�qubah.

Iraqi Resistance fighters attacked a 2000 Land Cruiser belonging to Kurdish chauvinist collaborator forces � the Peshmergah militia � in the area of Hamrayn village in Ba�qubah Province at 5:30pm Friday afternoon. The local correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam reported that the attack set the Land Cruiser ablaze and killed the three militiamen aboard it.

In other action Friday with the Kurdish chauvinists, three Peshmergah snipers were killed at the headquarters of the US Central Command forces in the area of at-Tallah.

Two US troops killed, two others wounded in Resistance attack Friday night near Ba�qubah.

Iraqi Resistance forces attacked a US column near Bahraz in the Ba�qubah area at 7:00pm Baghdad time. The correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam reported that one Humvee was destroyed in the attack and two persons aboard it killed. Two others were wounded. In the course of the firefight that ensued the Resistance fighters� Opel Stationwagon car was set ablaze, but it appears that none of the Resistance fighters was aboard it at the time.

Four puppet security troops killed in ad-Durah.

Iraqi Resistance forces attacked a security patrol of forces under the puppet so-called Ministry of Electricity on the highway near ad-Durah, a southern suburb of Baghdad. The local correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam reported that at about 5:30am Friday the Resistance detonated a bomb in the path of the patrol that was made up of a white GMC vehicle. Four Iraqi puppet security service personnel were killed.

Three US soldiers killed in ambush in ad-Durah Friday evening.

Three US troops were killed when the Iraqi Resistance attacked their patrol in the ad-Durah area of al-Bu�Isa, south of Baghddad. The local correspondent quoted eyewitnesses as saying that the US patrol was attacked at 6:30pm local time Friday night by Resistnace fighters firing rocket-propelled grenades. One Humvee was destroyed and the three soldiers aboard killed.

Two troops killed in ambush Friday night in ad-Durah.

At 9:30pm Friday night, Iraqi Resistance bombs exploded under a US convoy of four Humvees in the Abu Tushir area of ad-Durah. One of the Humvees was disabled and two US troops killed, according to the local correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam.

Three Iraqi puppet police killed in Resistance ambush in ad-Durah Friday night.

At 10:30pm Iraqi Resistance fighters with BKCs attacked a patrol of Iraqi puppet policemen in ad-Durah, damaging one white Land Cruiser, and killing three puppet policemen, according to the correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam.

Iraqi Resistance bombards US camps in Iraq on Friday.

The headquarters of the US occupation in the Republican Palace in Baghdad � called the �green zone� by the American invaders � was bombarded several times on Friday morning. At 5:20am local time what are believed to have been Katyusha rockets crashed into the facility. Then two more apparent Katyushas struck the US-occupied facility at 8:00am. Then at 10:00am local time the Resistance pounded the �green zone� with powerful Grad missiles.

Resistance forces bombarded the US base at as-Suqur south of Baghdad with five to seven heavy mortar shells, believed to be 120mm rounds at 8:00am Friday morning.

The US base at Qanat al-Jaysh was shaken by three massive explosions on Friday morning according to a local correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam, but he was unable to determine their caliber or type.

Saddam International Airport was bombarded by at least two rockets � probably Grad rockets, to judge from the size of their explosions � at 10:30am Friday morning.

At 4:15am Friday morning the former base of Saddam�s Fedayeen in Ba�qubah, now occupied and used as an American base was struck by three mortar rounds, probably of 120mm caliber.

At 11:00am Friday local time, the US Central Command known as at-Tallah (the hill) in Baghdad was struck by three rockets. According to an employee working in the area of the US command there the blasts were the result of a C5K.

Iraqi Resistance forces pounded the Mosul headquarters of the puppet so-called Iraqi �national guard� recruited and run by the US with 18 mortar shells believed to be of 82mm caliber and with 60mm shells as well.

The US base in Balad in Salah ad-Din Province was hit by four massive rockets, probably of the Grad type.

A violent explosion shook the US base called camp Tariq west of Baghdad, a base that formerly was known as the base of the Mujahideen. The size of the blast suggests that a the Resistance used a powerful Tariq missile. The camp is located between Abu Ghurayb and al-Fallujah, about 10 minutes from the al-Karmah area of western Baghdad, according to the local correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam.

Eleven explosions rocked Abu Ghurayb concentration camp Friday morning. Plumes of smoke rose over the area after what appeared to have been a Katyusha bombardment or possibly a 120mm mortar barrage.

The police academy building, currently used by US and Australian forces as a training center for Iraqi puppet forces, was struck by three Katyusha rockets at 1:30pm Friday afternoon.

The Mafkarat al-Islam correspondent in Baghdad also reported that the building housing the so-called �interior ministry� set up by the Americans was struck by seven Katyusha rockets at about the same time as the attack on the police academy.

Saddam International Airport southwest of Baghdad was attacked at 7:00pm local time by two powerful rockets � probably Grads. Clouds of smoke rose into the sky over the area after the bombardment.

At 8:00pm local time Friday night the Polish base in al-Hillah in Babil Province south of Iraq was struck by four powerful projectiles � believed to be 120mm mortar rounds.

The joint US-puppet Iraqi �national guard� base in the al-Misbah area near �Arafat al-Hindiyah in Baghdad was struck by three 120mm mortar rounds at 9:00pm Friday night. The site was a military factory before the US invasion but is now the US headquarters in that upscale Baghdad neighborhood.

Iraqi Resistance forces bombarded the Abu Ghurayb area at 11:30pm Friday night local time with rocket-propelled grenades, completely destroying two armored vehicles and killing all aboard them. US troops then sealed off the area as is their habit.

At 12:00 midnight Friday-Saturday, Resistance forces shelled the al-Muthanna airfield with 82mm mortar rounds. Warning sirens wailed inside the US facility.

Resistance forces shelled Saddam International Airport with two powerful Grad rockets at 12:40am Saturday morning local time.

Iraqi Resistance forces shelled US troops and their stooges in the puppet so-called �Iraqi national guard� in Kirkuk with 120mm mortar rounds, followed by three Katyusha rockets.

Twelve US troops killed Friday afternoon near ad-Dulu�iyah.

At 4:00pm Friday afternoon local time Iraqi Resistance forces clashed in a violent firefight with US troops and their Iraqi �national guard� stooges near the village of ad-Dulu�iyah, 40km north of Baghdad. The fighting left 17 Iraqi puppet troops and 12 US troops dead. Four Humvees and one Bradley armored vehicle were destroyed. Local residents told the correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam that the Resistance fighters used BKCs, SPJ-9s, rocket-propelled grenades (RPG-7s) and C5Ks.

Resistance bombards Italian embassy.

The Italian aggressor embassy in Iraq came under a violent Resistance bombardment on Friday morning in the eastern part of the occupied Iraqi capital. The Baghdad correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam reported that about seven powerful explosions rocked the Italian embassy in ar-Rusafah at 8:30am local time. No information on material losses or casualties was released.

Five US Marines killed in Resistance ambush in al-Yusufiyah Friday afternoon.

Five US Marines were killed when Iraqi Resistance forces engaged in a fierce battle around 4:00pm local time Friday afternoon in al-Yusufiyah, south of Baghdad. The local correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam reported that the fighting erupted whtn a US patrol of the amphibious armored vehicles used by the Marines was ambushed by the Iraqi Resistnace. Two amphibious armored vehicles were destroyed, killing five US Marines. This took place despite Apache helicopters that were hovering in the area attempting to provide air cover

Resistance destroys two supply trucks in ambush of US column near Mosul.

Eyewitnesses reported that a US column consisting of several supply trucks was attacked on Friday morning near Mosul in northern Iraq. The witnesses told the local correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam that at 9:00am local time Resistance fighters fired rocket-propelled grenades at the US provisions supply column that was being escorted by two armored vehicles and two Humvees at the southern approaches to Mosul. Two trucks were destroyed and the two drivers killed. The correspondent wrote that he did not know whether the drivers were US military personnel or some others working for the US military.

US forces retaliated for the Resistance ambush by firing indiscriminately, destroying two civilian cars near the scene of the battle.

Two rockets strike snipers nest atop Oberoy Hotel in Mosul Friday morning.

Iraqi Resistance fighters at 7:30am Friday launched a two-rocket attack on the Oberoy Hotel in Mosul, a residence of US occupation officials and commanders. The local correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam reported that the attack targeted the higher levels of the hotel in the back of which the US officials reside. The upper levels, however, are where US snipers have positioned themselves. One sniper was seen falling from the roof of the hotel after the attack. Although the precise type of rocket used in the attack is unknown, it is likely that it was a C5K or rocket-propelled grenade.

US intelligence officers killed in ambush in Mosul province Friday afternoon.

At 4:30pm Friday afternoon Iraqi Resistance forces in Mosul Province attacked a US column consisting of armored GMC vehicles of the type used by the US intelligence agency the CIA. The Resistance fighters fired C5Ks and rocket-propelled grenades, destroying one GMC and killing two of its passengers. One other passenger was wounded. All were believed to be CIA agents. Another vehicle, a Humvee, was destroyed and three personnel aboard it were killed.

Fierce fighting resumes in Tal�afar Friday morning.

Three US troops and seven Peshmergah Kurdish chauvinist militiamen were killed and several US and Kurdish military vehicles destroyed in battles Friday morning in the Tal�afar area near Mosul in northern Iraq.

The correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam in Tal�afar reported that violent battle resumed in the area at 8:15am local time. One Land Cruiser, and one Safari were destroyed � both belonging to the Kurdish chauvinist collaborationist militia. An American Humvee was also destroyed in the fighting.

Meanwhile US Cobra helicopters raided places in the Tal�afar area that they believe are strongpoints of the Resistance. No information on casualties or damage was immediately available however.

Resistance ambushes US patrol near Samarra�, kills one US intelligence officer, captures a second.

Iraqi Resistance forces attacked a US patrol consisting of six Humvees, two armored vehicles, and four GMC Suburbans of the type used by the US CIA. Resistance fighters fired rocket-propelled grenades and BKCs in their ambush at about 7:45am Friday morning, local time in the al-Ishaqiyah area near Samarra�, 120km north of Baghdad.

The Samarra� correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam reported that some Iraqi civilians were surrounded in the area of the fighting and that the battle left one US Intelligence GMC disabled when it collided with a tree. The rest of the US patrol fled to relative safety half a kilometer away. Resistance fighters pulled two men out of the disabled GMC. One appeared to have been killed in the attack, but the other appeared only to have been injured. The Resistance fighters quickly packed up both of them and sped away with them from the area.

In response, US forces opened fire indiscriminately on the Iraqi civilians in the area, striking one civilian car and seriously wounding its driver.

US takes casualties in fighting Friday evening in Samarra� area.

Violent battles erupted near Samarra� in which two US Bradley armored vehicles and one Humvee were destroyed. The local correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam in Samarra� reported in a dispatch posted at 11:30pm Mecca time Friday night that none of the crew of the stricken American vehicles came out � indicating several US deaths in the Friday combat.

Muqtada as-Sadr: �Iraq is being sold to the Zionists.�

Shi�i religious leader Muqtada as-Sadr said that the current policy being applied to Iraq was one of selling the country to the Zionists. In a declaration reported by al-�Arabiyah satellite TV as-Sadr attacked the handshake of the puppet so-called �interim prime-minister of Iraq� Iyyad �Allawi with �Israeli� foreign minister Silfan Shalom in the context of the meeting of the General Assembly of the United Nations in New York. The news confirmed persistent reports of secret relations between the puppet Iraqi �government� and the Zionist authorities in occupied Palestine, that have extended to the security, military, and intelligence fields.

US intelligence officer killed late Thursday.

A US intelligence officer was killed late Thursday when Iraqi Resistance forces attacked his car in the �Amiriyat al-Fallujah area west of Baghdad. The correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam in the area reported Friday that the Resistance attacked the armored GMC that the US intelligence services use, killing the person who was driving it. Eyewitnesses reported that the local people did not know how exactly the car was destroyed � whether by a land mine or roadside bomb, or by rocket-propelled grenade.

Sources:
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...
www.islammemo.cc...

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
In 2 days, Centcom say 5 dead troops. Above report said to have killed 161 US troops, plus 10 British.

Everyone knows that fighting is intense in Iraq. You choose what to believe. I heard that Rumsfield said that US will withdraw before peace is in Iraq. He obviously knows the heat from Iraqi Resistance.

Rumsfeld Suggests US Could Begin Iraq Troop Withdrawal Before Peace
AFP: 9/24/2004

WASHINGTON, Sept 24 (AFP) - The United States could begin to withdraw troops from Iraq before the country is at peace, US Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld suggested Friday after meeting Iraqi Prime Minister Iyad Allawi.

"Any implication that that place has to be peaceful and perfect before we can reduce coalition and US forces would obviously be, I think, unwise because it has never been peaceful and perfect, and it isn`t likely to be," Rumsfeld said.

Rumsfeld`s comments were in jarring contrast to President George W. Bush`s vow to "stay the course" in Iraq as well as the administration`s broader effort to portray the situation in Iraq as one of steady progress despite an onslaught of insurgent violence.

[edit on 25-9-2004 by zcheng]

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
cnn reported an average of 100 attacks a day on us forces.we only get minimal coverage of 1 or 2 a day.its not to hard to figure that american casualties are much higher than are being reported.add the massive callups of national guard and reservists the transfer of troops from germany and korea,the stoploss orders,ordering troops to reenlist and the discovery of mass graves near ramadi and fallujah,its not to hard to figure that the pentagon is lowballing the casualties.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I would just like to say this is a bogus ad. I worked around B-52's for a few years and they can not supply cover fire. They are bombers. Which means xchencjhue (or whatever your name is) if the B-52 did try to supply cover fire then it would have killed all of the Austrailans. Come on now, common sense!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SSgt43

I would just like to say this is a bogus ad. I worked around B-52's for a few years and they can not supply cover fire. They are bombers. Which means xchencjhue (or whatever your name is) if the B-52 did try to supply cover fire then it would have killed all of the Austrailans. Come on now, common sense!!!

I think he as a soldier knew US airplanes above, and should of course provide cover for them. He might not thought if B52 dropped a bomb, all would be dead.

Above post was not written by me, I just copied from another forum and think might provide some light in the "Fog of War".

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Following is reported by Canadian Guest on 25.09.2004 [21:54 ]

Interesting article today "1 out of 5 got head injuries" posted in yahoo this morning: 10,000 troops went to Germany as they qualify as SERIOUSLY WOUNDED! Meaning not all of the wounded soldiers go to Germany i.e. the 30,000 is quite credible with 15,000 probably crippled for life. The other interesting fact is that 1 out 5 arriving in Germany sufered HEAD - NECK - BACK INJURIES (emergency landing perhaps?) Again, using the current Pentagon "1 killed/8 wounded ratio" the USA must have got killed between 2,000 and 4,000 soldiers as a MINIMUM. If the Vietnam ratio is used i.e. "1 to 4" (less advanced protection and medical helpwa used) then it would be between 3,500 and 7,500 as minimum!! I think, the real number is between the two extremes i.e. around 4,750 because the weapons and explosives used today are far more potent than those used during Vietnam era!

DIRECTLY FROM THE HORSE MOUTH:
www.healthscout.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join