It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Time and/or Space God?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

I see you are resorting to insults again.
True colors.
Sorry, you don't know the truth.
edit on 30-10-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

I see you are resorting to insults again.
True colors.
Sorry, you don't know the truth.

I'm kNot insulting you, I am speaking the truth. If it's insulting to you, then wake-up from your stupor and see the truth that surrounds you.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I am not insulted.
It is impossible to insult me, One is amused.
What you say is an expression of yourself, it says nothing about me but speaks volumes about you.

You just carry on believing that you speak the truth, it matters not. Ego can't speak truth.

The truth does not surround me.
I am is the truth.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I am not insulted.
It is impossible to insult me, One is amused.
What you say is an expression of yourself, it says nothing about me but speaks volumes about you.

You just carry on believing that you speak the truth, it matters not. Ego can't speak truth.

The truth does not surround me.
I am is the truth.

No it doesn't speak volumes about me. That you bring it up speaks volumes about you.

As to "I am" it's an absolute singular, so kNOwTHING surrounds it, it stands alone. So it's easy to see the "I am" of your mentality as well.
But for you to see that, you'd have to have sound logic and you continually prove your logic isn't sound, so I understand I'm trying to beat a dead horse back to life again but I must try, for even a fool warrants love, regardless if they want it or kNot.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Do you consider it love to call people names?
Name calling is violence and that is fear based.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Do you consider it love to call people names?
Name calling is violence and that is fear based.

What's the old saying . . .

"Sticks and stones will break my bones butt werds will never hurt me."

So, since you are "I am" then you are a singular entity, void of any interference by me, so what dew my werds mean to you? You won't listen to the truth, you'd prefer to fight with no logical defense against me whatsoever, so why are you even listening to my adjectives defining your actions?

Calling you names based on your person (racial slurs gender biasedness, etc...), that's verbal violence, but defining your actions doesn't come anywhere near verbal violence but to understand that, you'd need to possess simple logic skills and you continue to prove you are void of such, but I guess that's also name calling to you.

Plus, there's the aspect that I would have to be wrong in defining your actions, and there is no wrong, so that makes your claim moot, in-of-itself, but I can't even expect you to understand that, since you can't even logically decipher my simple werds.
But on the flip side, your continued reference to non-subject matter of this thread, isn't wrong either, 'cept'n for it does violate the rules of ATS and their rules say wrong is possible, so when in Rome, dew as the Romans dictate.

So, would you like to discuss how Time and/or Space isn't God/Source, since I clearly say it is, or are you going to continue with your illogical banter 'bout much to dew 'bout nuth'n?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

That's right, there is no you, it is only me. I am is the single entity. I is timeless and spaceless but there is experience present. Expeiencing experiencing experience.
What appears here is not chosen, there is no freewill.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I is the absolute prior to images appearing.
I is the no thingness that all 'things' appear in/as. Prior to the images appearing there is nothing not even i know i am. When the images appear i appear - i am. And i know i am.
Space and time are no more than images appearing.
I is spaceless and timeless.
God is eternally now.

Most people don't know i am, they only think the know the images.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I is the absolute prior to images appearing.
I is the no thingness that all 'things' appear in/as. Prior to the images appearing there is nothing not even i know i am. When the images appear i appear - i am. And i know i am.
Space and time are no more than images appearing.
I is spaceless and timeless.
God is eternally now.

Most people don't know i am, they only think the know the images.

I mentioned staying on topic, you continue to sway off topic, just as you did here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why don't you answer the OP's question in that thread? I'd love to hear how you answer his question.

You cannot experience anything without Time and Time doesn't exist without a Future to move into, which movement requires Time, and Time also doesn't exist without the Past for the Now to become, so Time's three aspects of Past, Present, & Future, clearly exist just like Space exists, for without Space, you couldn't move forward, nor back, up nor down, right nor left, so without those three aspects of Space, you would be stuck in the Now and unable to move anywhere but that's exactly the case with you, by thinking there's only the Present, you are stuck in a time-loop that folds back onto itself and you progress nowhere. So while I will agree that in the Present We are stuck in the middle of Time, that doesn't say the Past nor Future exist, all three exist and I am thankful they dew.

Ribbit

Ps: I edited this to add your edited post so now I will address the nothing comment you added.

There is no nothing! kNot even Zero is nothing, it occupies Space & Time, so anything that occupies Space & time, cannot be called nothing, although it's the number We use to mathematically address a no thing mathematical situation. Dew you kNow why the Romans didn't have a Zero in Roman Numerals?
edit on 30-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Instead of me explaining it i think Peter Brown says it best on this video, go to 2.50 if you want to get to the bit i want to say.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

No thingness is not a thing, non objective.
It is beyond the mind, prior to the mind.
I did not say it was nothing.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

No thingness is not a thing, non objective.
It is beyond the mind, prior to the mind.
I did not say it was nothing.

If I didn't kNow that nothing doesn't exist, I'd swear it exists in you, that is, your mind.

There never was a nothing nor will there ever be a nothing. There always has been something, even if that something was finite.

I will watch that section you mentioned and reply after I've watched it.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Instead of me explaining it i think Peter Brown says it best on this video, go to 2.50 if you want to get to the bit i want to say.

Please provide link. I have no clue where it is, since We've talked in too many threads to keep up with where you posted the one you want me to watch.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

There is not nothing, look around you, you and i have to agree, it is not nothing.
But is it a thing? Experience, is it a thing?
All that is happening is experience and it happens now.

Ooops sorry, here is Peter Brown:
youtu.be...

Edit. Sorry again, you may have got Peter Fenner, it is now Peter Brown.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
If you could rise up out of the Solar System and look down on it, Earth might by spinning around the Sun once every 10 seconds from what you count as you watch.

Time is a perspective of the viewer.

If the Viewer can change his location, he changes time....as he sees it. Therefor he'd be a God.

Time has been changing. After 1996 our Star has had an external force acting upon it causing it to spin faster, and now it's no longer a round ball...it's kind of flattened and bulging at its equator and very energetic throwing out solar flares. Our 24 hour day today.....is technically shorter than it was in 1996. Your body feels it....but your eyes can't see it. We're still going around the star every 365 days. But the entire Solar System has sped up its revolutions...which we can't see because we aren't outside the solar system looking down.

We only know it's occurring by watching our Star flatten out and bulge at its equator. As is our planet.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

There is not nothing, look around you, you and i have to agree, it is not nothing.

youtu.be...

I'll have to watch it later. It's too noisy here for me to hear it and I stepped on my earphones and broke them and haven't found my back-up pair yet. I'll post a response after I've watched it but I can tell you that what I did hear, defies Time but I want to hear it clearly before I formally reply.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
interesting concept, anythings possible.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

youtu.be...

I'll have to watch it later. It's too noisy here for me to hear it and I stepped on my earphones and broke them and haven't found my back-up pair yet. I'll post a response after I've watched it but I can tell you that what I did hear, defies Time but I want to hear it clearly before I formally reply.

Ribbit

Otay! Peter says:

"It's always the same thing happening. It never stops, it never starts. There's no beginning to it, there's no beginning to the present moment. It's always now and now doesn't have a beginning and it certainly doesn't have an ending."

He's referring to the Now and that's where he goes wrong. If he were speaking of Time itself, I'd agree with him, for Time has no beginning and no end. It never started so it can't end, it's Infinite in scope, in both directions, but the Now is finite, although infinitely in happening but that infinitely happening is dew to having the Infinite Past and Future to play into. There is a Past and there is a Future for without both, you'd be stuck in the Now and unable to move, thus, you would kNot exist at all.

The Now moves into the Future, making it the new Now (beginning of the Now) and in turn, the former Now becomes the Past (end of the Now). Therefore the Now of Now isn't the Now of Then nor the Now of When, it is only the Now of Now, no more, no less.

While We are appearing to live the Now, what if all We are dew'n is reliving the Then (past) instead?

What if this thing you call Life is nothing more than a repeat of many past performances of this Now?

What does that dew to your Now Theory?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Ok, Peter is wrong, i am wrong, everyone is wrong.
Everyone that is except Ugly Butt, Ugly Butt is the only one that is right.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

It is not a now 'theory'. Examine the facts.
When you ask 'what if?' then that is going into theory, fabrication, mind stuff.
There is no beginning to now and there is no end to now.
There is no 'new' now or 'old' now, it is eternally now.

How much of that Peter Brown clip did you watch?
He explains in that clip that you do not ever move.

Try this one if you dare,
youtu.be...
edit on 1-11-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join