It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Time and/or Space God?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

We is more than one.

in my bit of logic mind and soul computerised in spacetime of this time loop repeated in here as well i would say no- nop
nothing in the universe and the universe is one - proved
as well as there here and everywhere in the universes elses timespaces or otherwise the zero is not to be found - proved
only some unregular cyrcles
we are less then 1 in many senses and lifes as well
although cos(i) is written as 1.54308063..and so on...........

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by nii900

Proved? Really?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Joy, peace and contentment is the answer to all questions.

"Truth & Love are like the opposite ends of a Rainbow, with all the beauty of God in-between, but don't waste your time trying to catch a Rainbow, catch Truth & Love first and the Rainbow will then come to You!" - Old Toad Proverb

"To possess Wisdom is to not possess Love but to let Love possess you instead, for Wisdom teaches us to set our Love free into the Universe so it can permeate the very pores of Time and Space and Wisdom comes from filtering Knowledge with Love!" - Old Toad Proverb

So can you explain to us how you can catch Love without possessing it?

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

reply to post by nii900

Proved? Really?

Yep! I proved that 2 years ago, along with quite a bit more.

You are antiquated my friend.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

There is no need to catch love or to possess love when you know the truth of what you are.
To seek love is to deny love.
Love is all there is.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I am not your friend

I am you and so is every thing else, i am/this is a modulation of your presence.

edit on 3-11-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Are you looking from then, or when?
The mathematical middle is zero. Remove it from the mathematician and he would be lost.

The mathematical middle of Time is Zero but the mathematical middle of the Universe is One.

finite to One = finite infinity = Infinite in Scope
One to Infinite = Infinite Infinity = Infinite in Scope

finite-to-One-to-Infinite

One is in the middle, kNot Zero.

What finite infinity and Infinite Infinity prove is there is kNOw kNOwTHING in the Universe and even Now is kNot kNOwTHING for Zero isn't kNOwTHING, it is Zero and it occupies a finite amount of Space-Time, so that is Sumthing.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Nobody can say what zero is.
It is not nothing, but it is not an object.
It has no objectivity.
It is not a 'thing'.

Where you are looking from is the singularity, you are aways looking from now, or zero.

This is no thing appearing as everything.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Nobody can say what zero is.
It is not nothing, but it is not an object.
It has no objectivity.
It is not a 'thing'.

Where you are looking from is the singularity, you are aways looking from now, or zero.

Zero is an object for numbers are kNOwTHING more than numerical objects used to mathematically define that which occupies Space & Time, however, since you only live in the Now, you have kNOw number so you have kNOw objectivity!

Ribbit

Ps: I've been called Nobody b4.

edit on 3-11-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

reply to post by nii900

Proved? Really?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

That's right, i have no objectivity.
There are no objects, only experience.
Experience takes place only now.
Now is all there is.
Images appearing presently.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

You only live in the now also but you are deluded into believing that you live in the past and future. If you go deep enough you will see the stupidity of this. Past and future are just thoughts appearing presently. Nothing can appear any other time or place than presently in your presence.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by nii900

reply to post by nii900

Proved? Really?

Thank you my friend for that wonderful trip down memory lane, into the wonderous Time of Yesteryear!

What a fight!

Ribbit

Ps: Was it that fight where the term "Cracker" got coined? Robinson sure smashed him like a Cracker.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

You only live in the now also but you are deluded into believing that you live in the past and future. If you go deep enough you will see the stupidity of this. Past and future are just thoughts appearing presently. Nothing can appear any other time or place than presently in your presence.

Once you realize your person has lived this Now hundreds of times, you will get off your ignorant rant and get with the program of the Universe.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

There is no 'person'. 'Person' is what you 'think' you are. It is a residual image that you believe in because you believe in time. When you see that there is no time you will see that you are not a 'thing', not an object in time.

Thinking, believing without question, that you are an object in time is what keeps you earth bound.
It causes fear.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

There is no 'person'. 'Person' is what you 'think' you are. It is a redisual image that you believe in because you believe in time. When you see that there is no time you will see that you are not a 'thing', not an object in time.

You are a broken record on an antiquated Victrola with a missing needle that someone over wound.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You are perfect.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

You are perfect.

youtu.be...

Yes I am Perfect and so are You and so is Everyone. WE/We/we (1 + 1 + 1 = 1) live in Perfection tWo-gether as One.

"Life is a Dream and Time is Real for without Time, you wouldn't exist to live this magnificent Dream realized then materialized in Perfection." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

There is no 'person'. 'Person' is what you 'think' you are. It is a residual image that you believe in because you believe in time. When you see that there is no time you will see that you are not a 'thing', not an object in time.

Thinking, believing without question, that you are an object in time is what keeps you earth bound.
It causes fear.

but not all is an image ..you see and there verymuch looks like so that there is a person ..a real person and. there toward that one there is it a space? or ." It always is, non-personal, timeless, being" - like nothing
,,or ..the link(s)

i like these Riddles' ..quotes >

by jconnar :

Text ...My point of view may be that, once one realizes that there is a constant, its much easier for the mind to know the formless instead of trying to grasp after form.

.............Rest all your attention into that space of existing right now. The space that never changes. The point of view inside the space changes as you walk around the room, however the space where the point of view changes never changes. It always is, non-personal, timeless, being.
the letters show this 'being' being sensed ..from the time immemorial by many and by we..ay> .. that 'ThatThat' we all somwhere somehow do >recognize>.. sense the.. what that is .is as nothing...as ' the wise seers as of humanities 'them' 'then' in ancient times spocke of ..still .... as we all ;now' know.. ..we are not in it or through... through 'it' or through the letters . we are .in the kNow almost fully ( collectively - universally)and not in the now ..seeing and aware that there that is-not an echo mirrored by the wind.. that letter ..is not yet approched..yes?
edit on 3-11-2011 by nii900 because: (no reason no mind just black vvoard)

edit on 3-11-2011 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

I AM TIRED OF TIREDNESS IN THESE CONSTANCY OF REPETATIONS OF HALF UNDERSTUD THRUTHS BY THOSE WISE DPIRITS BROODING EVERYWHERE

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by nii900

It causes fear.

but not all is an image ..you see and there verymuch looks like so that there is a person ..a real person and. there toward that one there is it a space? or ." It always is, non-personal, timeless, being" - like nothing
,,or ..the link(s)

i like these Riddles' ..quotes >

by jconnar :

Text ...My point of view may be that, once one realizes that there is a constant, its much easier for the mind to know the formless instead of trying to grasp after form.

.............Rest all your attention into that space of existing right now. The space that never changes. The point of view inside the space changes as you walk around the room, however the space where the point of view changes never changes. It always is, non-personal, timeless, being.
the letters show this being sensed ..from the time immemorial by many and we..ay> .. that That we all somwhere somehow do >recognize> as them then and we now ..and, still we are not in or through them letters . we are .in the kNow almost fully ( collectively - universally)and not in the now and aware there ..yet ..yes?

To be Everywhere but never kNoWhere, throughout ALL of Time.

I, as well as EveryOne, get to experience the ALL, even though I'm an adolescent by galactic terms but sum of you are old farts, yet sum are infants.

Makes me tingle just thinking about it.

Ribbit

Ps: Change cannot occur in the Now without the Then & When.
So what Changes is Time, the When becomes the Now and the Now becomes the Then. Rinse & Repeat!

edit on 3-11-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join