It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Time and/or Space God?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

The real is not made of thought, thought is an abstraction. It is as though the real has to be translated so us humans understand what is seen. What is seen is real, it does not have to be translated into words to be experienced. Life is not made of thought. However, the insanity that is seen in the 'world' is because humans believe they are their thoughts.
Reality is here but people are living in the past and future or somewhere else. They don't know they are here, they are lost.

Your life maybe what if? Mine is this is.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I do not thrive of other peoples 'thoughts', i have used Rupert Spira to beable to try to communicate to you the truth as i know it. I can see that you disagree with us and i bid you farewell.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
God, to be true to Self and the definition of omnipresent, requires of Itself to exist even inside of absolute non-existence. The effort to "go there" is the resulting kinetic singularity of infinite kinetic, spherical division and subtraction. This singularity is the foundation, then, for space and time, since this infinite effort cannot complete.

The ONE singularity being placed into infinite angular kinetics generates two realms. First, where the singularity IS, as a composite of that "flight path", produces the infinite expanse. Second, where the singularity IS NOT, as a composite of that same "flight path", produces the infinite impedence. The expansive nature of the kinetic infinite expanse is toward everywhere, from everywhere, which means half of the kinetics is an implosion.

This implosion is the current of absolute kinetic, that is time, origination at the infinite expanse and flooding down and inward toward the ONE infinitesimal singularity that is engaged in infinite angular kinetics.

The infinite impedence is within that spherical, implosive current path. Upon impacting the infinite impedence, time (absolute kinetic) stops, producing the infinitesimal duration "the present" as a string of instances. This is the infinite space us finites recognize. Since stopped time is infinitesimal in duration, it implodes instantly to return to the default state of absolute kinetic (time). After "the present" the kinetic is all the past. Before the impact of "the present" the kinetic is all the future.

All because God went on a road trip toward absolute non-existence.

The Universe exists in a very, very narrow bandpass where both space and time exists together just after "the present" while space is converting back into time (as all the past).

It is us finites that are capable of being witness to "nothingness" or "lack". Through symbiotic communion with all finites, God absorbs this from us to complete the original mission of also existing inside of absolute non-existence. All are used, all are tools.

The goal is to become aware of this symbiotic communion and flow with it.
edit on 27-10-2011 by tkwasny because: Typo fix

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

The real is not made of thought, thought is an abstraction. It is as though the real has to be translated so us humans understand what is seen. What is seen is real, it does not have to be translated into words to be experienced. Life is not made of thought. However, the insanity that is seen in the 'world' is because humans believe they are their thoughts.
Reality is here but people are living in the past and future or somewhere else. They don't know they are here, they are lost.

Your life maybe what if? Mine is this is.

First, you say, "the insanity that is seen in the 'world' is because humans believe they are their thoughts." That is kNot correct. The correct statement is, the insanity that is seen in the 'world' is because humans believe everyone else should be the way they think they should be.

Everyone is who they are because they were created throughout their life to be who they are, moulded by their enviroment, and what they dew from there is their purpose of being in this Matrix.
There is kNOw chance, there is kNOw luck, there only IS, because this Matrix has been repeated repeatedly. So Free Will is an illusion.

Some day you will realize that Thought is what makes the Universe go 'round, it's just kNot your individual Thought that does it, it's the Thought of the Collective Consciousness of the Universe that does it.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

The best way to tell if you are on the right track is how life feels and how you treat 'apparent' others.
How you feel is written all over your posts.

Are you happy, peaceful and content?

Life is sensation appearing as form. It is not what you know, it is how it feels.

edit on 28-10-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

The best way to tell if you are on the right track is how life feels and how you treat 'apparent' others.
How you feel is written all over your posts.

Are you happy, peaceful and content?

Life is sensation appearing as form. It is not what you know, it is how it feels.

Boy you have bought into this Matrix!

How I treat others has kNot a thing to dew with the Truth. To even think that shows you have an underlying religious mentality.

You are caught up in your illusions and you will most likely crash when you find out your truth is a false truth, just like so many religioustards are going to crash.

I can't feel sorry for you, for you cannot lose but you also can't win either. That's the downfall of this Matrix.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
You are either trying to get me to argue with you because, for some perverted reason, you get off on it. Or, you are just plain ignorant. Either way...yawn.

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by kisharninmah
reply to post by smithjustinb

I think whenever someone ponders these things that is an amazing and wonderful experience in and of itself. It's always good to question and wonder. I think that is part of the beauty, for me, of being alive. A few things though...

I don't think it's really time moving us forward but rather our perception of time. Time only seems linear to us. It is the fourth dimension...can we visualize the fourth dimension? We cannot. We can only see how it progresses.

I think we are apart of something divine or greater than ourselves, something to hard to conceive because of the abstract nature of it.

I don't think space manifests anything. What is space? We know that a small percentage of the universe is made up of what we know as visible matter, i.e. gas, dust, planets, stars, etc. The rest of the universe is made up dark matter and dark energy. What the heck does is that! Mind boggling isn't
. I love this stuff.

Lastly, it is not space and time but rather space-time. The two are connected to each other as shown by Einstein and how light follows the curvature of space-time. Everything is energy, omnipresence...well by who (whom?) or by what..the collective unconscious, God, the universe itself. I read somewhere (and I can't remember where or maybe someone said it to me) that we are the Universe made manifest (now that I think it about, I could have seen that on a television show).

Time isn't the 4th Dimension, it's the 3rd of three dimensions, separate of the two other dimensions of Space, therefore, it is kNot Space-Time, it is Space & Time.
However, when referring to that which occupies space-time, you can use that combination together but when speaking of Source, they are kNot bundled up together as one in the same.

You repeatedly say the werd "think" so how dew you think you can think without Time?

If you want to see Time, just think about it, since the Source of Time is Thought.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
In absolute reality there is no time or space.
The reality is that you are always here and now, it is impossible for you to move out of here or away from now. So where is time?
There are only ever appearances appearing presently. It's as though everything comes to the here and now, but they don't come from anywhere else.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kisharninmah

You are either trying to get me to argue with you because, for some perverted reason, you get off on it. Or, you are just plain ignorant. Either way...yawn.

You suffer from Blue Pill Philosophy! Which is while you don't know what the truth is, you know what the truth isnt.

You are worse than ignorant, you're a closed minded fool!

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

In absolute reality there is no time or space.
The reality is that you are always here and now, it is impossible for you to move out of here or away from now. So where is time?
There are only ever appearances appearing presently. It's as though everything comes to the here and now, but they don't come from anywhere else.

It's impossible for you to be in the Now, if you didn't come from the Now, which is Now the Past and it's also impossible for you to be in the Now, if the Now didn't become what the Future was before the Now.

The Now doesn't exist without both the Past & Future but while the Future can be considered an Illusion, the Past is a fact, for it once was the Now and for the Past to be an illusion, then the Now has to also be an illusion.

"Hope is looking forward to the Illusion of Tomorrow in every moment of the Now." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

"Hope is looking forward to the Illusion of Tomorrow in every moment of the Now." - Old Toad Proverb

Hope is what keeps unhappiness alive.
Hope says this is not enough, i want more.
Hope is the the mother of disatisfaction.
Hope says i am not happy.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

It is impossible for me to be in the now because I am the now.
Now is all there is and i am inseparable from it.
Now is one side of the coin and i am the other.
One coin.

Whatever appears here and now, whether it is a thought of the past or of the future, it can only ever appear now.
All thought, all everything appears now.
All 'things' that appear, appear and disappear presently.
edit on 30-10-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

It is impossible for me to be in the now because I am the now.
Now is all there is and i am inseparable from it.
Now is one side of the coin and i am the other.
One coin.

Whatever appears here and now, whether it is a thought of the past or of the future, it can only ever appear now.
All thought, all everything appears now.
All 'things' that appear, appear and disappear presently.

It's so sad you're stuck in the Now, when there's more to life than that.

You'll get unstuck or awake in the Then, either way, you'll be living the truth.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Hope is what keeps unhappiness alive.
Hope says this is not enough, i want more.
Hope is the the mother of disatisfaction.
Hope says i am not happy.

en.wikipedia.org...'s_box

"In classic mythology, Pandora was the first woman on earth. Zeus ordered Hephaestus, the god of craftsmanship, to create her, so he did—using water and earth. The gods endowed her with many talents: Aphrodite gave her beauty, Apollo gave music and Hermes, persuasion. The gods also gave her the gift of curiosity.

When Prometheus stole fire from heaven, Zeus took vengeance by presenting Pandora to Epimetheus, Prometheus' brother. With her, Pandora was given a beautiful box which she was not to open under any circumstance. Impelled by her curiosity given to her by the gods, Pandora opened the box-jar, and all evil contained escaped and spread over the earth. She hastened to close the lid, but the whole contents of the jar had escaped, except for one thing that lay at the bottom, which was Hope. Pandora was deeply saddened by what she had done, and was afraid that she would have to face Zeus' wrath, since she had failed her duty. However, Zeus did not punish her, because he knew this would happen."

Clearly Hope is trapped in your Pandora's Box, your Closed Mind, but soon it will be opened and the Hope trapped within will finally escape.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I would love to see you try to escape now. If you really believe you can then you are delusional. Not only delusional but it would mean that you haven't even tried to do it. Go on really, really try to step 2 seconds into the past.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Pandora was told not to open the box under any circumstance. What she had been given was not enough for her, she WANTED more!!! Because she wanted more and opened the box, her prize was HOPE.
Forever now she can have hope, hope for more.
She will never be satisfied.
She will never be happy.
Happiness for her is somewhere or somewhen else.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I would love to see you try to escape now. If you really believe you can then you are delusional. Not only delusional but it would mean that you haven't even tried to do it. Go on really, really try to step 2 seconds into the past.

I prefer going into the other direction but the Past is where We always end up, no matter watt!

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Pandora was told not to open the box under any circumstance. What she had been given was not enough for her, she WANTED more!!! Because she wanted more and opened the box, her prize was HOPE.
Forever now she can have hope, hope for more.
She will never be satisfied.
She will never be happy.
Happiness for her is somewhere or somewhen else.

"You can't teach someone something they already know." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Ok, you stay there in your delusional past.
Happiness is now.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Ok, you stay there in your delusional past.
Happiness is now.

A delusional person would say that.

Also, a mental midget cannot logically decipher a simple statement and considering I said "the Past is where We always end up" which clearly refers to a Future scenario, kNot Past, you have proven yourself to be intellectually incompetent. It's a wonder you weren't able to see that obvious conclusion, so I guess you will remain in your pea-brained closed minded Matrix until you finally open your mind to see the real truth you've been running from.

Why are you so scared of the truth?

Ribbit

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join