It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are The Demons Who Were Damned And Thrown Into Hell

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You need to read your Bible again --actually, you probably need to buy one first, then read it. We are not Demons. The Bible speaks clearly, very clearly, who we are and where we are located and what exactly the earth is.

By belittling who you are, who we are, where we are and so on, you are actually serving Satan and going against God. So in that sense, YOU might be a Demon, but not all of us here on Earth.

But, those here on Earth that are Demons will be getting some company soon when the whole Alien Deception comes, because thankfully, more and more are realizing that Aliens are Demons. When that time soon comes, yes, then we will be living in Hell on Earth for 3 1/2 years.

666th line.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
earth will grow and split into 2 parts when the time is right, the 5d sector will be heaven-like while 3d is the same old hell we are in

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

edit on 23-10-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

These guys say it better than i can.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
I hate to sound like an enabler, but there is a lot of truth in the post. I have been doing my own study about religion, creation, and evolution over the past few years. One thing for sure, even mentioned in the bible is that God is gone. He made an exiting statement at one point indicating he would not be able to tend to us any longer.

Please reference the exact scripture you are referring to.

From my own understanding we are able to receive the Holy Spirit through Christ's death and resurrection alone. This would contradict your biblical claim that He is "gone". I will give you the DNA argument though. The Bible does mention that the sins of our ancestors pass down through the generations (Exodus 20:5-6). This could explain why certain people are more inclined to think negatively due to being presented to a previously negative environment. What about children born with downs syndrome? Surely it would not be the child's fault, but could it be because of the faults of his fathers? I realize that some will brush this off as primitive thinking, but it isn't so irrational that it becomes entirely improbable.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Y'know, you guys will never know the kind of life I've had. I'll never let myself away like that. You want to know why? I'm not a victim of myself! This world ISNT hell!!!!! Thats how victims talk about situations that they refuse to allow themselves to climb out of! I love seeing peeps with "faith" condemning others for being better than their past. Honestly, I will NEVER punish myself for other peoples so-called sins.

Would like to ask a genuine question - no ammo in this one, just curiosity. To the people on this thread who believe in religion...... how many countries have you visited, how many people in each country have you met and how many people of varying faiths have you met?

As I said....just curious!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Well it's a duality isn't. There is both positive and negative here and it's all about perspective as other posters have said ad nauseam, yet you continue to deny the positive in favour of focusing on your self-created hell.

Maybe you should ask yourself if your current view point will serve you well during your life. If the answer is no then perhaps you should reconsider your position.

You are just assuming that we are re-incarnated to this place over and over again and are trapped here forever but you don't actually know this. You believe in Jesus yet ignore the separation of hell and earth that is written in the bible. You are picking and choosing whatever suits you, just like everyone else, accept you are choosing to believe only in the negative, which is likely going to be detrimental to your health and life experience.

Take a step back for a second. Goodluck

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_Awesome

I think he's just winding us up, He's probably sat in his mansion, supping a vintage claret and having a good laugh. Don't believe anyone really has such a negative outlook or they'd just take the express ticket out of here.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow12
reply to post by blocula

If That Were True I wouldn't be able to experience happiness
If our king demon leaders start WW3...What will happen to your perceived happiness?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone

Originally posted by blocula
Damn, if Earth is Hell then I was right all long: Hell is so much cooler than Heaven.

Now excuse me, I got some drinking and some ladies to do

To do?...Planning on trying to bring some more souls into this materialistic realm of pain and torment? What a price for someones soul to have to pay,all for a few moments of temporary and illusory pleasure...And it goes on and on and on...

Dude - i think you must be "doing" it wrong
I seriously hope you are never looking up at a female judge, whos threatening you with prison if you don't hand over more than 1/2 your life to one of these ladies...then you'll have one of the ugly Truths thrown at you the hard way...
edit on 23-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
believe we are from a different planet, and there is concurring information in the bible. Recent DNA findings also seem to aid in the same direction. Humans are are over 200,000 years old, so if God put me here 7,000 years ago, I’m just missing 193,000 years or much more of my lineage. I recently realized that the bible is introduced as a supernatural read. God was a space alien. Don’t be shocked as this is even indicated in the ezekiel chapter when he comes down to visit us in his chariot. The shocking part is the four headed creature with him

We, our souls in another incarnation,on another planet, must have screwed up big time there and then the hell planet we call earth was created and prepared for us by the evil god of the old testament.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

So women are bad and evil as well ? Can't argue with Judges though, you may have a point about demons after all

Yeah that is sarcasm

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

If this was hell, God wouldn't try to save it.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

So, if Jesus is the salvation for the world - then why is religion, and peoples ideologies, the biggest cause of war, pain and persecution on this planet?

Those who pray to god worship satan in disguise...Yeah...hell is that bad..

The reason why Jesus was salvation, was because he was introduced into the picture to show us what we are suppose to be like. Without all the DNA defect punishments, and with all powers in tact. It was a way to to tease us into servituide. Serve god, and get healthy again, get your powers back, and get to go back home.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
You have problems. Major league issues. YOur 1st mistake is calling anyone who disagrees with your farfetched opinion delusional. That's generally what a delusional person does. YOu make your own reality. And you have warped yours to the point of skewing everything in this world to support your depression.

war, arson, murder, disease, old age, starvation, lying, tears, pain, suicide, stealing, cheating, blizzards, genocide, floods, mental retardation, train wrecks, strokes, drought, brain damage, homelessness, earthquakes, poverty, volcanic eruptions, rape, tidal waves, child abuse, fire, animal attacks, broken bones, bloody wounds, asteroid impacts, plane crashes, work, drug addiction, heart attacks, poisonous insects, abortion, hail, torture, denial, extortion, greed, hurricanes, car crashes, avalanches, lonliness, prison, depression, aneurysms, religious persecution, hunger, false accusations, thirst, tornadoes, kidnapping, sleet, landslides, slavery, death camps, witch hunts...That sad and sorry list goes on and on...

Can anyone who reads and properly understands that list,which could be a lot longer, of our forced to face and endure realities and then say that this world is a good and happy place?...No it is not...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
That rant is evil. "everything is evil. All good is really evil. There is no escape."

If there is a Devil, that is his thesis.

We are meant to suffer from evil until we are awakened by it.

Thats why it exists.

Instead of bashing it, try making good.

It begins with you.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I give up blocula knows all and can't change his opinion, i tried and it really ain't hapening so I'm off to more productive threads. Good luck one and all.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21

Originally posted by itsthetooth
I hate to sound like an enabler, but there is a lot of truth in the post. I have been doing my own study about religion, creation, and evolution over the past few years. One thing for sure, even mentioned in the bible is that God is gone. He made an exiting statement at one point indicating he would not be able to tend to us any longer.

Please reference the exact scripture you are referring to.

From my own understanding we are able to receive the Holy Spirit through Christ's death and resurrection alone. This would contradict your biblical claim that He is "gone". I will give you the DNA argument though. The Bible does mention that the sins of our ancestors pass down through the generations (Exodus 20:5-6). This could explain why certain people are more inclined to think negatively due to being presented to a previously negative environment. What about children born with downs syndrome? Surely it would not be the child's fault, but could it be because of the faults of his fathers? I realize that some will brush this off as primitive thinking, but it isn't so irrational that it becomes entirely improbable.

It is by far a small part of my belief that I know is correct, and ty for the exodus quote.
We also have vestigal organs, and here is a list of how...
There are six reasons that suggest we have disabled powers.

1. In my over thirty years studying the supernatural and paranormal, I always thought it was odd that reports about other life that visits us, seems to always have special powers, and we don’t. Looking at this from the commonality of life, we appear to be missing some abilities.

2. There are multiple suggestions in the bible that also concur with us having ability’s removed from us, as a form of punishment. One of which is telepathy, and another called perceive. There might be others missing as well.

3. Vestigial organs are present in the human species, and could be part of some or our disabled ability’s.

4. Only using 10% of our brain, or at least 10% of it’s capability, means we are missing 90% of it’s function.

5. The size of our head is not average by comparison to other life here on earth. In comparison to our body size, our head exceeds the compared percentage by anything else here on earth. We have dissabled abilitys of the mind.

6. Lloyd Pye reveals DNA findings that could also support the idea of us having disabled powers. The first is that our DNA has been tampered with, and the second is the inverted sections, the third is the dormant unrecognizable sections.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasteel

So sunshine is bad, even though it makes plants grow, and keeps us from freezing to Absolute Zero

it also keeps the temporary illusion that we call our bodies...the flesh prisons of our souls... alive.

I think this is a good thing, that the Sun keeps me alive, I like it doing that.

Where you see a flesh prison, I see a comfortable flesh vehicle that I will drive for as long as I can on this Earth
I think we all will be returned again and again,in different bodies, to face the endless tortures and punishments that this hell planet has to offer...Suicide and death will not release us fron this soul prison.

Seriously think about where this earth is...The void...Its fantastically frightening to behold the truth...There is nowhere else for us to go, there is no way for us to get away, no escape whatsoever...

Only when the beings of light, defeat the beings of darkness, will we be released from this soul prison we call earth.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Not once have I been drowned or in a flood, but rain has enabled my garden to grow, and enabled me to survive.

Many millions of people have been washed away and drowned by the rain...But who cares...As long as it does'nt happen to me...That additude is part of the reason why we,our souls,have'nt been released from hell yet...

We just keep on refusing to learn to see beyond ourselves and help and love eachother and our more evil than evil leaders ensure that we stay at eachothers throats.Thanks to the lust for materialistic illusions that they keep brainwashing and posessing us all with...

"All we do,crumbles to the ground though we refuse to see"

Dust in the wind - Kansas

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Have we learned anything yet. I think I can distiguish between a newbie and an old soul just by the way they think. If we where not allowed to leave heaven how can the soul develope? I always wonder were I stand?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join