It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are The Demons Who Were Damned And Thrown Into Hell

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
The earth is a godless hell and we are the demons who's souls are trapped in it. The brutal truth is that if anything is claimed as being good or beautiful, it is purely subjective. Everything about this world is evil and malevolent and anyone who trys to claim that anything is good or beautiful, does so in vain. Because they only want to see it that way. From their delusional perspectives, they are only looking at the pretty veneer and refuse to see it any other way. They are denying the horrible reality that nothing about this world is actually good or beautiful. Our bodies are prisons for our souls and through the flesh we are made to suffer and feel pain...

Some will claim that the sunshine is good and beautiful...When in reality, it actually withers and burns anything and everything it shines upon...

Some will claim that the rain is good and beautiful...When in reality, it floods and drowns and washes things away...

Some will claim that the snow is good and beautiful...When in reality, it creates blizzards and avalanches, freezes and kills...

Some will claim that birds are beautiful...When in reality, especially from the perspective of insects, they are actually carnivorous, winged monsters...

Some will claim that babies are beautiful...When in reality, they are born of blood and screams and are often a burden on the parents who, unfortunately, often murder their own children...

Some will claim that there are those who are happy...When in reality, like it or not, even in hell, there is a hierachy among demons...

The bad and ugly things in this wicked world, far outweigh the good, so much so, that to claim anything as being good, is actually being self delusional and in denial. For on a daily and continuous basis we are forced to endure over and over...

war, arson, murder, disease, old age, starvation, lying, tears, pain, suicide, stealing, cheating, blizzards, genocide, floods, mental retardation, train wrecks, strokes, drought, brain damage, homelessness, earthquakes, poverty, volcanic eruptions, rape, tidal waves, child abuse, fire, animal attacks, broken bones, bloody wounds, asteroid impacts, plane crashes, work, drug addiction, heart attacks, poisonous insects, abortion, hail, torture, denial, extortion, greed, hurricanes, car crashes, avalanches, lonliness, prison, depression, aneurysms, religious persecution, hunger, false accusations, thirst, tornadoes, kidnapping, sleet, landslides, slavery, death camps, witch hunts...That sad and sorry list goes on and on...

I think that our souls have been damned and we are the demons that are trapped in a hell we call earth and any escape is an illusion, not even suicide will release us. Not even death will set us free. Because our souls will be born again and again, tormented and made to suffer here for all eternity. We are literally trapped upon this earth as it drifts through a strange and endless void. A perfectly evil prison, with nowhere to go, nowhere to run and nowhere to hide...

Long ago Christ visited hell and i believe that our only hope is if he chooses to return, forgives us and releases our souls away from here...
edit on 23-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

You have problems. Major league issues. YOur 1st mistake is calling anyone who disagrees with your farfetched opinion delusional. That's generally what a delusional person does. YOu make your own reality. And you have warped yours to the point of skewing everything in this world to support your depression.

YOu only see the ugly and wickedness in everything, ignoring the beauty. YOu see only evil while ignoring goodness. YOu call us demons but you think Jesus can redeem us? The earth is a Godless hell? Most of the population believes in God. Most of this world are good people who are kind to their fellow man. There are some people who commit atrocities but those people are few and far between.

And your selfish and ignorant. YOu think you know evil? You think you've seen evil? You haven't. Don't kid yourself into thinking that you have. Do you have kids? I do. They are beautiful and a joy. If you don't have any how could you know?

Talk to someone. Get some therapy. Get some medication.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
So sunshine is bad, even though it makes plants grow, and keeps us from freezing to Absolute Zero

it also keeps the temporary illusion that we call our bodies...the flesh prisons of our souls... alive.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
~

This is Not heaven !
Garden of Eden has been destroyed.
Although I see the glass as half full, etc. . .
I would be naive to think that the human race is in,
or headed to heaven.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

So sunshine is bad, even though it makes plants grow, and keeps us from freezing to Absolute Zero

it also keeps the temporary illusion that we call our bodies...the flesh prisons of our souls... alive.

I think this is a good thing, that the Sun keeps me alive, I like it doing that.

Where you see a flesh prison, I see a comfortable flesh vehicle that I will drive for as long as I can on this Earth

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Not once have I been drowned or in a flood, but rain has enabled my garden to grow, and enabled me to survive.

Many millions of people have been washed away and drowned by the rain...But who cares...As long as it does'nt happen to me...That additude is part of the reason why we,our souls, have'nt been released from hell yet...We just keep on refusing to learn to see beyond ourselves and help and love eachother and our more evil than evil leaders ensure that we stay at eachothers throats.Thanks to the lust for materialistic illusions that they keep brainwashing us all with...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

sorry I only got as far as the 3rd "some people...."

2 things.

1.) if everything is subjective when its good, its also subjective when its bad therefore your points about things being bad are nullified by your point that everything is subjective.

2.) destruction and death can be beautiful.

Peace,
-TF

edit on 23-10-2011 by ThoughtForms because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
whats really going to bake your noodle...is the realization that the key to your locked prison cell is sitting right in the lock (within arms reach)

free yourself.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Not once have I been drowned or in a flood, but rain has enabled my garden to grow, and enabled me to survive.

Many millions of people have been washed away and drowned by the rain...But who cares...As long as it does'nt happen to me...That additude is part of the reason why we have'nt been released from hell yet...

How do you know no-one cares ? during floods people put themselves in danger to rescue survivors. I can see that the points of your argument comes from a misanthropic perspective.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Many millions of people have been washed away and drowned by the rain...But who cares...As long as it does'nt happen to me...That additude is part of the reason why we have'nt been released from hell yet...

I'm sure that NO-ONE in this thread has argued that it doesn't matter that bad things happen as long as they happen to other people.

In my posts, when pointing out that benefits of Sun / rain etc I have always acknowledged that these things can indeed cause misery at times.

But you want to use this as evidence that this is Hell? really?

Seriously man if somethings getting you down just take a step back, breathe, chill, tell us about it, there's no need to claim the world as a literal Hell. I'm going to assume that you are in a bad mood and are blowing off steam.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
bet blocula is fun at parties ! Stop partying everyone - you're all evil, you're in hell suffer !! I propose we're actually on a planet spinning around a Star in a incredibly large universe where life is in many ways what you make it, unless stopped by others, disease, or income taxes.

Merrily we sing and dance and drink the night away,even in the depths of hell. Denial is our favorite weapon and seeing only what we want to see is what we do best and ignoring the rest,the things that don't fit our pretty little image of the world. The private islands of emotional detatchment that we love so much to visit whenever reality rises to the surface of our fears and emotions

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorwegianTruthHunter
reply to post by blocula

[SNIP]

This is uncalled for. The guy may be depressed or be having a hard time. Just because everythings perfect for you, doesn't mean you need to berate someone else who is on hard times. And infact I agree with them to a degree.

The truth is that the world is a much more horrendous place than most people who have access to the internet get to experience.

When I see babies being born with horrible defects from radiation, such as the situation in Chernobyl, it suggest to me that if an omnipotent being exists, it doesn't care about these struggles.
edit on 25-10-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted post

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

bet blocula is fun at parties ! Stop partying everyone - you're all evil, you're in hell suffer !! I propose we're actually on a planet spinning around a Star in a incredibly large universe where life is in many ways what you make it, unless stopped by others, disease, or income taxes.

Merrily we sing and dance and drink the night away,even in the depths of hell. Denial is our favorite weapon and seeing only what we want to see is what we do best and ignoring the rest,the things that don't fit our pretty little image of the world. The private islands of emotional detatchment that we love so much to visit whenever reality rises to the surface of our fears and emotions

Well you only see devils and hell, you have no idea how i see the world. So are you a paramedic ? do you work for any charities or do you just moan about how bad the world is without doing anything about it other than whine about it on websites ?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
To repeat the cliche, this life is what you make of it

Not really...Most of us,without any choice, are pulled along with the tide of evil that the hierarchy of king demons create on earth, WW1 and WW2 are two examples of what i mean)..stalin, hitler, himmler, napoleon, mao, pol pot, genghis khan, ect, ect were high up in the legion of earthbound demons that we call the human race...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Ah semantics ! I think if you look at history people have killed more people than demons ! Do we really need to invoke demons to explain mans inhumanity to man. We do fine without it. I'm not saying life is fantastic for everyone, it can get real bad, had enough bad times myself, like many other people. Thing is not to let yourself be defeated and give in to other people's evil. I hear even in death camps people gave away their food to others, sacrificed themselves for their fellow man/woman. Not everyone's life role model if Jeffery Dahmer or Adolf Hitler.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I think it's that you tend to go "This is the way things are, no question, no argument, I'm right!" then either come up with something else or go "hey it's just a theory, lay off me!" when people inevitably present their counter-ideas through argument or debate

At least i actually read through every single reply and link that is presented...

Anything that anyone claims as "the truth" or "the way it is" are obviously theories...For no one can prove anything...But the bad things that i listed, and i left a lot out,would make a very strong case that we are in hell.Because the bad things are everywhere, everyday and the good things are illusions...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Well i'll leave you here in hell then, if you can't change your mind then i feel sorry for you, if valid arguments can't sway how you think and feel then you're as good as dead anyway.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well the love of a good woman or man, depending on gender or preference makes a difference, as does walks in the country, a good book, family, friends, nice weather, snowball fights, christmas, holidays, satisfaction of a job well done, love, coffee, ATS, good movies, having a good chat, sleeping in at weekends ah the list is endless

not if she takes you to court, then you'll see through her pretty veneer...Some people take a walk in the park and a tree branch falls on their heads and kills them,or they get mugged...Snow balls that sometimes have rocks put in them...A chat that sometimes is filled with schemes and lies...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Well the love of a good woman or man, depending on gender or preference makes a difference, as does walks in the country, a good book, family, friends, nice weather, snowball fights, christmas, holidays, satisfaction of a job well done, love, coffee, ATS, good movies, having a good chat, sleeping in at weekends ah the list is endless

not if she takes you to court, then you'll see through her pretty veneer...Some people take a walk in the park and a tree branch falls on their heads and kills them,or they get mugged...Snow balls that sometimes have rocks put in them...A chat that sometimes is filled with schemes and lies...

Thats just called being negative ! Ok im sorry if i've insulted you but how you seem to view the world sounds like depression - have you given that any thought? In some ways its good to be a little dellusional sometimes, we don't live in a perfect world but to focus on the negatives all the times, well it's not so good.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Only when we are aware of the truth and face it without fear and denial, will the chains around our souls begin to break away...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join