It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are The Demons Who Were Damned And Thrown Into Hell

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
mmm. That's it.
reply to post by blocula

I wish to say few more words seeing this thread still active. Athough everything was said already.
Few posts ago I've described it as a mood and how such mood can look like. Yet I don't agree.
Today we call it simply depression. Few thousands years ago people would propably say that you are possedssed with some sort of spirit. We have to understand what does "the spirit" mean but that's another topic.

Right now you seem to symphatize with kind of spirit like the one famously acted by Al Pacino in Devil's Advocate

No matter how wise and true thoughts appear to be, the feeling behind and source is a spirit of rebellion. Right now you obviously don't believe the words of Jesus, nor you buy the Bible story about history of salvation. Doubt is poison when you should count on faith. You may want to believe but you actually don't.
It usually happens to folks coqueting with eastern religions. Especially to a born christian can such a mixture cause great confusion and loss of faith. Some believe they were all made (or inspired) for the purpose of confusion. A belief in reincarnation comes hand in hand with conception of the world as hell and of course denying Bible version. You will propably not study buddhist suttas anyway, but instead of it you are actually stuck to the first one and mix it with other human ideas likef hell etc.
(btw. hell is not a biblical teaching. You won't find it in authentic translations. It's Sheol.)

Even buddhists know that all in one religion is silly idea. Lo:
Tendo Nyoyo - a teacher of Dogen once said.
As for the idea that Buddhism is ultimately the same as other teachings Nyoyo it swept away by a few brief words: "The claim that three teachings - Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism - are one, is not even at the monkeys shrieking level. Those who say it they are destroyers of Buddha Dharma. There are many people who consider themselves teachers of human and heavenly beings, emperors and rulers. They contributed to the decline of Buddha Dharma."

Whether you can except and use for yourself any part of buddhism or not, you should think about Nyoyo's quote for a while. We can stretch it on all today's new age crap and babylon confusion.

According to the Bible this world has to be in this way just for a while as the universal law case. With all consequences of living without God.
The question about buddhism and other religions is: Are human beings able to earn enlightenment or they can only been enlightened? In the second case: whom this enlightement comes from and is it redemptive or rather as Jesus said: "He that findeth his life shall lose it; and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
Who can walk two ways? You know you don't have it yet. Keeping smiling in the meantime or not, being negative is useless wether you believe this or that. Cast it off bro.
To gain wisdom you have to empty your cup first.
Prayer or just saying God's Name can solve this mood immediatelly.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Trying to see things with a refreshed eye,by removing some toxins from your system is not denial.It is health.Just make an experiment and observe.
Nobody said that everything is fine,but why get drown in our own tears like Alice in Wonderland?
Need a ''zoom out'' OP.Human condition might be rather ridiculous than tragic.What if God tells you this one day?
God is LOVE and never dooms us,we choose to come here with our free will and so we become co-creators of our reality.With all the responsibility that our choice takes.
By the way,''Deamon'' in ancient greek means ''the one who knows everything'',means god.We are gods in amnesia. Oblivion made us 'evil'.Because living unconcious is more dangerous and catastrophic for creation even than being a pure 'evil' entity.We can always choose where we will confirm our souls,in light or in darkness.
Memory and Oblivion,Knowledge and Ignorance. . .
Heaven and Hell are frequencies,are states of mind...
There are so many people who got already connected with the Divine and found peace,knowledge,love,hope,faith etc and escaped the matrix.Is this a denial too from their side?
I could say a lot of things but I found something here on ATS.Watch it and think.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The trenches of ww1, the eastern front of ww2, rwandan genocide, armenian genocide by the turks, cambodian killing fields, mongol extermination of chinese peasants, native american genocide, bergen belsen, treblinka, auschwitz, hitlers jewish holocaust and extermination of russian and polish civilians, pol pots intentional starvation of chinese, stalins pogroms and mass starvations, korean war, vietnam war, mass death across africa on a daily basis, siberian death camps, atomic bombs, abortion used as a form of birth control,ect,ect...

Earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, typhoons, locust, tornadoes, landslides, volcanic eruptions,ect,ect...

Brain tumors, aids, cancer, flesh eating bacteria, bubonic plague, influenza,ect,ect...

Work, taxes, slavery,ect,ect...

Sure looks and sounds like a heavenly place to me...

edit on 5-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
A star and flag for the OP for bringing me to more awareness.

At first when skimming ATS and I saw this opening post, just skimmed by the title and laughed, thinking, oh boy another head up the arse thread.

That was about 35 days ago.............but that thread seeded me, made me think on many levels and take inventory of my current life.

Then about two weeks ago I decided to watch a little TV which I very rarely do now days. I probably don't even go into the living room most nights because I can't normally stand the TV, my husband and son are addicted to.

The movie I picked was The Breakfast Club. It was light, non-violent, silly, something entertaining and an escape from many of the heavy political and social world events I usually read, trying to figure out WTF is really going on?????

To me the key word is the single phase "compassionate waters" says it all.

Do you want to move on...........escape this box we seem to be trapped in?

Here in, I believe is the key...............but it is not an easy "fix".

You must work through the seven "deadly sins"..........our physical addictions - distractions that remove us from true ascension to the source we came from.

For they are only obstacles we must over come.....our physicals addictions so to speak.

I've been trying to learn to meditate and at least gone back to prayer.

Prayer is talking with the one source.

Meditation is listening to the one....Listening is harder.

The Source of creation.

Each morning I listen to a video called, The Great Bell Chant (The End of Suffering). I strongly suggest this video because at least for me it has created an awareness of my soul's mission.

I cannot get this video to load on ATS because the original one is on Vimeo vimeo.com... -- one that shows the back of the monk's head.

Cutting to the chase: I personally believe in reincarnation and that we are here upon this plain of existence, not to be punished, not demons cast down but rather like in "The Breakfast Club" movie, we are all here on Earth, in a classroom of learning - called detention. For those souls that struggle with the "sins" of the following weaknesses:

Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity.

Envy is the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation.

Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires.

Lust is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body.

Anger is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury. It is also known as Wrath.

Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness.

Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work.

There is not one person I can think of within my life, that is not struggling with at least one (or more) of the above.

My mission, my soul's desire this time around is to return to "The Source" some call the Godhead.

On a very personal level - I am tired and want to return to "The Source".............but am not "pure" enough, without transgressions and faults to do so.

The longing within our heats, is the wanting, the essential needing to return to "the source" most call "god" or source.

I pray anyone reading this at least meditates and seriously thinks upon these matters.

In my humble opinion,we are not "demons" we are like in a classroom,and are in need of repeating "classes" or grade levels until we graduate.

I'm tired of this level................I seriously want to return to the source and be done with all the BS.

Love and forgiveness is the answer, everything else is an illusion.
edit on 29-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanx for your profound,complex and eye opening reply and i thought you might find it amazing to understand that i truly believe you and i somewhere in time,within the forgotten past long ago,lived other lives and we once were sailing as Pilgrims to the New World,fighting as soldiers in Napoleons army in Russia,Hunting Mammoths near mountains of ice and snow,were accused and hunted as Witches and here we are alive once again here and now...

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join