It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are The Demons Who Were Damned And Thrown Into Hell

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelaisaac

Originally posted by Domo1

animal attacks

For some reason that being on the list of grievances really cracked me up. I don't know why but man I laughed.

That's a good one. I was busy laughing at "poisonous insects," myself.
Thousands of people are stung to death by scorpions and spiders and bitten by venemous snakes and ripped,torn and eaten by tigers,crocodiles,bears and sharks every year...I fail to see the humor...Is it funny only because it is happening to someone else?...We are evil incarnate...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by derfreebie

Originally posted by Blue Alice
I seriously suggest getting some therapy. The world is such a beautiful, fascinating and wonderful place. So it contains suffering as well - would you prefer not to exist at all? Sounds like you are suffering from clinical depression.

There is help. I suffered from depression and I thought everything was hopeless and useless and horribly imperfect. Now I'm better.

Was it Ericson or Skinner that remarked depression is no more than misdirected
anger? I processed plenty in the last twenty years, and got to do some needed
research as well. Now I have no doubts about who to be angry at and why.
But which is better, helplessness with or without awareness of the evil behind it?
"After all: paranoia is the ultimate awareness." Durant
Mob rules and the Majority does as well...we are so cold and arrogant of a species that if the majority of people were depressed, then it would be considered abnormal not to be depressed...Unbelievable...And no i am not depressed at all...I just refuse to see the world through rose colored glasses...I can sense where we are...I know...What have we done? and what are we doing to eachother?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I, for one, am not one of the angels Lucifer took with him when tossed out of Heaven
As a born-again Christian, I know G-d is in control.

Your soul is...Everyone of our souls.

If god is in control then theres no doubt that god is satan in disguise...something hateful and evil that is masquerading as something loving and good...
edit on 23-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

One of my favourite subjects.....Thanks OP.

So, have you considered that Earth is required living.

How can we appreciate the gift of eternal life unless we experience death?

How can we appreciate Heaven if we have not tasted hell?

These (in the flesh) experiences are part of the plan.

Or, your are right on the money and we are in Hell.

I kind of look at it like...We must be in training.

Thanks for the OP....I does make you think.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

As long as children and innocent's suffering exists, I cannot believe we are not in hell.

Krishnamurti: “It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
I, for one, am not one of the angels Lucifer took with him when tossed out of Heaven
As a born-again Christian, I know G-d is in control.

Your soul is...Everyone of our souls.

If god is in control then theres no doubt that god is satan in disguise...something hateful and evil that is masquerading as something loving and good...
Millions,no billions pray to god...but we "dont really know" what we are even praying to...In hell we surrender our souls to satan, over and over again without even realizing it...Unbelievable

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by claireaudient

Your life is what you make it. Fine. But what about helpless innocent babies and children that are tortured and suffering everyday? How can anyone feel great when this is happening in this world we all live in every moment?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
I dont know about you but the world is a wonderfull place for some. Its truly a heaven. Its the forcefull system ruled by unnatural men that gives you an internal focus of hell. You are right in some part. But no the world is perfect, the only thing on earht that wrong is human behaviour.

Human's should not live in programss
As i said...even in hell ther exists a hierarchy,among demons...the damned souls...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I thought you would show us a list with the names of demons cast in hell.

To some extent you are right....humans can be bad or maybe worse than the most evil demons.

I am convinced that nobody will get away with the evil deeds they did or do. That because there is a higher power...our creator watching over his creation.

The other day I had a toothache and was thinking how ingenius tooth are...like many other body parts and stuff in nature, there must be a design made because how could something evolve out of nothing into something that perfect.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
My own reality?...This is everyones reality...Viewed without rose colored glasses on...Looking at this world without denial...

25 million dead in WW-1... 50 million dead in WW-2...The Mongols murdered around 40 million Chinese peasants...Auschwitz...Native American Genocides...Almost 300,000 dead in the 2005 tsunami and the same in Haiti...Millions more dead in floods and famine...1 million suicides a year and 5 to 10 million attempts...Children are beaten to death by their parents...I could go on and on and on and on...

And yet people still sing and dance the night away and carry on as if nothing is wrong...They refuse to face the brutal truth about where we really are...Denial...The whole world should be in a constant state of mourning and we are'nt because we have been damned...

And i believe that there exists an even worse truth about this soul prison planet we call earth The billions who pray to and surrender their souls to a god that they have never seen or touched... is satan in disguise...The king demon...the lord of this world...hell

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Please OP,throw your tv out your window,stop eating meat or junkfood,start drinking 4 litres of clean water daily,go out to get some sun light,walk on the earth with naked feet,listen to some beautiful music,work out,get closer to the people around you,try to love yourself and have some pet to take care of.Please!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
And yet people still sing and dance the night away and carry on as if nothing is wrong...They refuse to face the brutal truth about where we really are...Denial in its purest form...The whole world should be in a constant state of mourning and we are'nt because we have been damned...And as the world is torn apart by war and withers in anguish and hunger and moans with earthquakes and tsunamis,crushing and drowning people in their quickly forgotten millions...We drink and laugh and play around behind eachothers backs and act as if nothing is wrong and we dont give a damn...Because we are damned...And don't want to see it...Don't want to know it...

Just go outside on a clear night and look up out into the void...Our souls have been condemned and are trapped here...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The world will be hellish before Jesus returns. You think it's bad now, wait and watch.

On a side note, sometimes it's just a matter of looking in the mirror.

Peace

edit on 23-10-2011 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I believe that Christ is our only chance for salvation and the only way our souls can be released from this fallen world...He came here in the past and was crucified here in hell and if he decides it is time and returns for us,how many of us will want to know that he is here? How many of us will even care?...How many of us will not be so blinded by greed? How many of us will not be so posessed by temporary materialistic illusions...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by quantapeira

Will that stop the suffering of the innocents?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Mob rules and the Majority does as well...we are so cold and arrogant of a species that if the majority of people were depressed, then it would be considered abnormal not to be depressed...Unbelievable...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Ah, I see you had the opportunity to live in America for awhile. Nice place isn't it?
I used to think something similar, although a little tongue in cheek, I strongly believed it in a metaphorical sense. Then I got out of the country and met real human beings.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
I believe that Christ is our only chance for salvation and the only way our souls can be released from this fallen world...He came here in the past and was crucified here in hell and if he decides it is time and returns for us,how many of us will want to know that he is here? How many of us will even care?...How many of us will not be so blinded by greed? How many of us will not be so posessed by temporary materialistic illusions...

Your devotion to such empty things are misplaced cracks in your mind and you are a great distance away from any knowledge of sacred occult wisdom. The world has not fallen but rarther YOU have fallen away from the world. And now you can never return.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I kind of feel like there may be a little bit of truth to the op. I wouldnt go as far as say we are in the fictional hell people like dante created but what if god is just an evil bastard? I like the evil god hypothesis I think it makes more sense than the good god one.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I think the OP had a twin or two he didn't know about.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join