It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are The Demons Who Were Damned And Thrown Into Hell

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
OP, if you really believe everything you are saying, and not just spouting negativity for attention, I suggest you seek some psychological help.

If the majority of people were depressed and suicidal...it would be considered abnormal to be not depressed and suicidal...

I need help?...Why?...Because i'm not afraid to stray away and stay away from the brainwashed flocks of greedy,arrogant,self centered sheeple?

Any psychologists or "thought police" who try to make my mind conform, or try telling me anything, will quickly discover through my knowledge and words that they are the ones who need help...
edit on 24-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
The word demon backwards is nomed, i think this is very much like named.
Any 'thing' named is a demon. A demon as in a demon of the world.
There is true spirit and then there demons, named 'things'.

Those who believe in the named 'things' are deluded (ideas, thoughts are not the truth). So they are damned to hell until they see and hear the truth.
Live spelled backwards is Evil

Lived spelled backwards is Devil

Hmmmmmmm?...Thats some seriously bad news..

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I can meet you probably however far it's that's absent of the reincarnation and demon things. Is that 80%? 90%? See, I don't think this is hell. I don't think we're demons. I don't think we reincarnate. I don't think there's an after-life. Yet, I think everything else you said is right. Strangely, I'm still my same greedy, self-centered, self-absorbed and impulsive self. I didn't detach myself from any of it. I don't want to sacrifice myself for others. I want to be alive.

How can I agree with you, mostly, while still being a selfish twit?

Like you say, nobody can deny the ugly things in this world. Good is a chemical in our brain. Good does not exist, but neither does evil. There's just a chemistry of things. It's weird to think that all we are amounts to some chemicals and physics. All the universe is a joke at our expense.

But it's amazing what evolution can produce, no?

Maybe the answer is hidden inside Hitler, Himmler, Gaddafi, Obama, Sarkozi, Roosevelt, Churchill and others. Maybe hte answer is inside everyone. All of these supposed free spirits. This whole world is supposed to represent the heights of freedom. But is that what it really is?

I propose that long ago, a human cult that lived on mars was transported here to earth. The cult believed in freedom and was primitive compared to the more advanced martian civilization. The martian civilization designated this planet a refuge for the cult and have watched us ever since. We remember our time on mars by calling it Eden. But it's not Eden we want. We want freedom. We know that as long as we're alive, we will always desire freedom. We're here voluntarily.

No matter what we say, we like this life. Freedom means good and evil. Peace and war. It means everything between the extremes of this universe. It means we can even become extinct.

Just by living here, we have given evil and war a right to exist. Not because we want war and evil, but because we want to fight them in favor of good and peace. But it's an illusion because without these things we would have nothing to fight for, nothing to live for, nothing to die for.

Let me just say that hell would be Eden. You got it backwards for most people on earth. This is heaven for them. Put them in Eden and they'll wither like a dried up leaf in fall.
edit on 24-10-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
Jeeeesus... what's this all about? Grouchy much? I mean yeah we all have bad days but to be honest, if you start thinking like that then yeah, everything is going to appear negative. Try getting a new job or a girlfriend, it might be just what you need to cheer the hell up (no pun intended).

If I get to the end of my life on Earth and all I have seen is the 'veneer', then Hell isn't such a bad place and the devil sure does make some damn fine veneers, my wife being one of them.
Cheers Dev!

i'm not grouchy or unhappy at all...My "see the world through rose colored glasses are gone forever"...

You have no choice but to have a positive opinion about her,as all married men do,if they dare say anything against,"their boss",anything that opposes her will and control over you, she will suddenly become very angry and then her true colors will come shining through and you will see her for what she really is...

Ask the millions of men who were taken so willingly into the womans arms and then led into her bed and then thought they were and were told they were happily married and loved... who are now living in moms basement while being forced to still pay under threat of prison the house that the lying ex is living in with her new boyfriend.

If things seem nice and cozy...It's just the calm before the inevitable storm.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Maybe you're right, but I tihnk that this world has enough for everyone. There're people that're happy and there're people that're sad. Everything exists here. Every extreme.

Without these extremes there would be no freedom. It would be a pointless life.

For all we know, most other intelligent alien civilizations might be communist. We don't know. But how do we know that they're like us? They may be a collective. They may not know freedom.

So imagine being an alien who doesn't really know what freedom is. He/She/It might have a name, but it lives in a society completely at odds with our own. To them, we're primitives. They see all of our extremes and shake their heads. But they're lucky to even have a name. They may not have children. Their eyes/ears/etc might be an internet of synthetic networked sensors. They may have eliminated most disease, most war, most death, most ills, but freedom lacks.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hey Chicken Little OP,

Why don't you grow a couple. Or better still just grow up. I think you are an instrument of the dark forces you so desperately rage against. That's right, I believe you are being used by the "Evil One" to spread your vitriol and depression to everyone reading your post not strong enough to see through it or resist it. If I hear the phrase "rose colored glasses" even once more I will throw up. Try opening your EYES to how you are being used. (Please note that I did not say you are evil, but that you are being used in the cause of evil.) From your misogynistic (look it up) rants about women and sex it sounds as if you have been hurt badly by someone. Boo, hoo, hoo. Cry me a river. Life's not fair. No one ever said it was or ever would be. We have all been hurt at some point or another. Try forgiveness and see how liberating it is. As for being trapped, you're only as trapped as you let yourself feel you are. This power of negativity controlling you is insidious, unrelenting, and unmerciful but it is not unbeatable. FIGHT IT!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Caroline13456

Why don't you open your mind and realize not everything is about the size of our nut sack.

Stop being vindictive. In philosophy and other related subjects, debate is normal. It's not an attack on you if somebody disagrees. It's not a fight to the death. It's a discussion. That's all.

So I'll say loosen up. Focus. Don't carry the rest of your problems here.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Um, the original poster claims we are in hell, trapped for all eternity with no way out in an evil place and that everything in this world is evil and bad. Jeez, if that's not being "trapped by the balls" I don't know what is! Did you even read the OP? BTW "Grow a set" is a well known phrase meaning have some courage. Nothing sexual was implied.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Caroline13456

YOur post was reactionary. You didn't offer any mind food.

YOu basically just said "Grow a pair!"

That's like walking past the philosophy room and saying, "You're all suckers!"

What if I reacted to your post and said, "Christians are nuts!"
Or if I said, "People who believe in an evil one are irrational."

That's not how it works in philosophy or similar subjects. People don't just react.

They get involved and offer feedback and their own ideas. You have to restrain yourself.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
You're darn right my post was reactionary. I will fight against evil wherever I find it! "Mind food?" What planet are YOU from? I am not obligated to offer anything more than what I did offer - advice to grow up and have courage. In your case I would offer the advice to get off your philosophical "high horse" and come back down to OUR planet.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
Jeeeesus... what's this all about? Grouchy much? I mean yeah we all have bad days but to be honest, if you start thinking like that then yeah, everything is going to appear negative. Try getting a new job or a girlfriend, it might be just what you need to cheer the hell up (no pun intended).

If I get to the end of my life on Earth and all I have seen is the 'veneer', then Hell isn't such a bad place and the devil sure does make some damn fine veneers, my wife being one of them.
Cheers Dev!

i'm not grouchy or unhappy at all...My "see the world through rose colored glasses are gone forever"...

You have no choice but to have a positive opinion about her,as all married men do,if they dare say anything against,"their boss",anything that opposes her will and control over you, she will suddenly become very angry and then her true colors will come shining through and you will see her for what she really is...

Ask the millions of men who were taken so willingly into the womans arms and then led into her bed and then thought they were and were told they were happily married and loved... who are now living in moms basement while being forced to still pay under threat of prison the house that the lying ex is living in with her new boyfriend.

If things seem nice and cozy...It's just the calm before the inevitable storm.

I DO have choice, it was my choice to marry the girl I fell in love with. She has no control over me but I do respect her and use my own standards to gauge what is and is not acceptable in our relationship. We have many disagreements and occasionally have minor arguments. There is nothing evil about that, it is two strong willed people with different opinions on certain things. There may be millions of men who have fallen out of marriage and into a downward spiral, but conversely, there are millions of happily married men who remain happy to this day and will do until death parts them from their life long partners.

Life is not all doom and gloom and it certainly is not evil. It's a gift that you have been given through a sequence of seemingly impossible events which led to your existence. Don't take life for granted and do not try to turn it into some evil conspiracy. If your rose tinted glasses really left you with such a bitter outlook, one has to ask where did it all go wrong. Maybe if you re-trace your steps and pinpoint the moment in your life that decided the path you took to get here, you can restart on a happier more fulfilled path.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I can meet you probably however far it's that's absent of the reincarnation and demon things. Is that 80%? 90%? See, I don't think this is hell. I don't think we're demons

I think that demons and fallen angels are two different things. The angels left heaven and came to earth in the shape of men and had sex with earthly women. A unholy union that produced a race of giants that God destroyed in the flood and the bodies of those giants had souls within them that remained on earth and those souls are the demons,the fallen ones and i believe those souls were forced inside new physical bodies to ensure their torment and punishment and they are the human race, that has since multiplied and grown larger

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caroline13456
Hey Chicken Little OP,

Why don't you grow a couple. Or better still just grow up. I think you are an instrument of the dark forces you so desperately rage against. That's right, I believe you are being used by the "Evil One" to spread your vitriol and depression to everyone reading your post not strong enough to see through it or resist it. If I hear the phrase "rose colored glasses" even once more I will throw up. Try opening your EYES to how you are being used. (Please note that I did not say you are evil, but that you are being used in the cause of evil.) From your misogynistic (look it up) rants about women and sex it sounds as if you have been hurt badly by someone. Boo, hoo, hoo. Cry me a river. Life's not fair. No one ever said it was or ever would be. We have all been hurt at some point or another. Try forgiveness and see how liberating it is. As for being trapped, you're only as trapped as you let yourself feel you are. This power of negativity controlling you is insidious, unrelenting, and unmerciful but it is not unbeatable. FIGHT IT!

I really wish that you and i could spend a couple of days in Auschwitz as Sonderkommandos, dragging bodies into crematoria ovens

Or a couple of days in a rat infested,snow covered and bloody mud filled trench during WW1, being shelled by barbaric iron seige artillery, as bodies are liquified around us...

Or landed at Omaha beach on D-Day as machine gun fire rips apart the bodies and brains of soldiers next to us and listen and watch while they die screaming for their mothers...

Or walk through a village in Rawanda as crying women and children have their arms and legs hacked off...

Then the Truth of our Hell world would be very, very hard to deny...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Maybe if you re-trace your steps and pinpoint the moment in your life that decided the path you took to get here, you can restart on a happier more fulfilled path.

I'm not afraid of the truth...I can very easily re-trace my steps, all the way back to the night that my drunk father had his way with my, too emotionally weak to stand up for herself mother...The night that i was conceived and the moment that my soul was being prepared to face and endure hell...And here i am...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
You have shown your true colors for sure by suggesting you and I (or anyone for that matter) be transported into those times and places of such evil and agony.

Rather than doing something proactive to try to change things for the better you continue to harp on and graphically describe periods in our history of torment and evil. You are perpetuating it and are therefore playing a part in the continuation of it. I recognize you. I renounce you. And judging by the slowing down of the responses in this thread others recognize you also. Crawl back into your hole.

You seriously need very expensive help.

This is my final statement on this topic. I will not further be a party to your feeding off responses to your sick gore fest.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Hell is so much cooler than Heaven.

I highly doubt that.

If you think a place where everybody is out to scam you in one way or another or if you think murder or rape or abuse or death are cool then you seriously need some help.

If you look at how sex and violence are glamorized(especially on TV)then you'll know why a lot of people are perverted and violent..or do you just think humans are naturally like that?Or are we being programmed to be like that?

That's why people think it's hell on earth,because look at everything that's happening.All the wars,diseases,crime killer whether etc does have an effect on people.Earth is becoming a not very safe place to live.And because of all these things people think it's hell.

It doesn't make people crazy if they think these things.It just means they think lol.They still go on with their normal lives.They just like to talk about it.
edit on 24-10-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamLael
OP, if you are seriously interested in this topic, check out www.angelfall.com. You will find astounding proof from the bible itself that you are right.

I posted this site earlier but my post came in the middle of a discussion and I think it got overlooked.

Is there anybody, repeat ANYBODY that is interested in seeing PROOF the OP is right?

Go to: www.angellfall.com

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

OP, if you are seriously interested in this topic, check out www.angelfall.com. You will find astounding proof from the bible itself that you are right.

I posted this site earlier but my post came in the middle of a discussion and I think it got overlooked.

Is there anybody, repeat ANYBODY that is interested in seeing PROOF the OP is right?

Go to: www.angellfall.com
Here's a few paragraphs from that link > This section is very precise and intense. The Bible code data clearly and unambiguously links fallen man upon earth and the birth of each individual person—directly to the angelic realm and the rebellion that took place prior up in heaven. That is why each person has been born into this world and is under the curse of sin and awaits hell at the point of physical death...

At the moment of death we will have no control over what happens to our souls. At that point in time everything we have ever accomplished in our lifetimes, our family and friends, our fame, our money, our possessions—none of it will matter even a drop. At that point in time it will be just you and your Creator. Nobody else will be present. Every person who dies will die by themselves

Sadly, as we sit and watching the Dallas Cowboys play the Miami Dolphins, or laugh with our friends, we are obviously not thinking about these sorts of matters. Yet the fact remains that some day, all of us are going to have an appointment with the grim reaper. Our souls will some day leave our physical bodies.

www.angelfall.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
And one more short paragraph from the above link > At physical death the soul leaves the body. Those who are lost, join the ranks of the demons and other disembodied spirits who wander the earth.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I think you're in denial.

There's no after-life.

When this is over, we're gone.

Our hell is knowing that our life is temporary and insignificant in the grand scheme.

We invent all sorts of things to keep our mind off of these two key points.

Even war and all of these bad things you bring up, are things that distract us.

Good things, like healthcare and education, also keep our mind at a distance.

We've probably evolved to NOT think about these thoughts.

We mostly spend our time trying to justify our life and create meaning.

Why does it matter, though? If I am a bug or a mouse or a deer or the king of england?

Why do we need a reason? Why do we need to think that our life somehow continues after death? Even if it only continues in the lives of others as a memory or thing?

I like this clip from Star Trek:
Please watch it.

And when they ask each other questions, pause it and try to anticipate the answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join