It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are The Demons Who Were Damned And Thrown Into Hell

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Ok, done with this thread.

I see that any posts which seriously debate the OP are just going to get either ignored or half-quoted and that constant re-iteration of "It's all horrible...<list some bad things, ignore good ones>...we are...in Hell" is the only argument this guy has.

Hope things look up for ya dude, It's really not ALL doom and gloom out there.

P.S Not meant as a knock, just curious, but without looking at ur profile are you - a white teenager (poss early 20s) who lives in a western country, in school or college, dress predominantly in black and like bands like My Chemical Romance etc? :-P

Seriouslly NOT mocking you, it's just that thats the mental image I get reading ur posts.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

After years of wondering, searching, and questioning the purpose of life and why the world seems so cruel, I have come to the very same conclusions as you.

There are many things I knew as a small child that I can't remember ever being taught that led me to believe this is not my first time being alive. Although I was raised in a Christian environment, it was only after I became an adult that I found this truth by reading the full Bible and also studying past religions (mythology). I made up mind to discard everything I was ever told to believe about the Bible and the way I should view the stories/information as right or wrong and simply read it for myself with an unbiased and fresh mind.

I believe that all of us on Earth are locked here for our past crimes and that over the centuries humans have been trying their best to "dress" up our Earthly and bodily prisions in order to make the best out of bad situation. Despite the physical and technological advances, we are all still plagued by our own inherently bad character traits that landed us each a spot in hell in the first place. Collectively, we are why the world sucks.

Yet there is hope.

Another poster asked why would we be thrown in jail without being able to remember our crime? And the answer is simple. The best way to see if someone has truly repented or reformed is to test their character.

How can you test character? By wiping short-term memory clean and seeing what behaviors, actions, and thoughts come natural to your soul (character) when presented with various stimulus in our environment.

The one thing we bring in and take out of the world is our character. It is invisible to others and even ourselves, but reveals itself over the course of a life.

It doesn't matter if you believe in God or not or what religion you belong to. The "right" kind of character is the ticket out of here, as revealed in the Bible and many other religions. You can't fake or escape your true character and if you want to evolve, you have to be earnest, sincere, and diligent in your search for truth and your quest to evolve.

You can call it soul evolution, nirvana, being born again, but it's all the same thing.

The idea that you can go to a place called heaven by saying a few words or performing empty rituals is a sham invented by those trying to control others for their own selfish gain. A heaven filled with these kinds of people would no sooner turn into the hell they all tried to escape.

edit on 24-10-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasteel

God does't forgive you. Until you forgive yourself.
Nothing is all bad or all good just your perception of it is.
Having had 2 children I can honestly tell you that the small amount of blood hardly makes it a negative thing.
We shared that blood for 9 months as one person. Blood is life. Most births have little or NO blood to them.
You obviously have never really FELT a hellish moment in your life. I can tell. Because your idea of hell comes from outside yourself not a description of how hell feels. your ideas of hell sound like they come from magazines, movies, news stories etc.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
OP, if you really believe everything you are saying, and not just spouting negativity for attention, I suggest you seek some psychological help. That, or stop playing God of War after Bible study. Almost everything that proves your delusion has already been stated in this thread. I mean no offense, but if you're truly serious, then the level of depression you've reached can be quite unhealthy. Please try and talk to somebody who can help you. If you're just chasing attention, ignore this and keep wasting your time.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
The earth is a godless hell and we are the demons who's souls are trapped in it. The brutal truth is that if anything is claimed as being good or beautiful, it is purely subjective. Everything about this world is evil and malevolent and anyone who trys to claim that anything is good or beautiful, does so in vain. Because they only want to see it that way. From their delusional perspectives, they are only looking at the pretty veneer and refuse to see it any other way. They are denying the horrible reality that nothing about this world is actually good or beautiful. Our bodies are prisons for our souls and through the flesh we are made to suffer and feel pain...

Some will claim that the sunshine is good and beautiful...When in reality, it actually withers and burns anything and everything it shines upon...

Some will claim that the rain is good and beautiful...When in reality, it floods and drowns and washes things away...

Some will claim that the snow is good and beautiful...When in reality, it creates blizzards and avalanches, freezes and kills...

Some will claim that birds are beautiful...When in reality, especially from the perspective of insects, they are actually carnivorous, winged monsters...

Some will claim that babies are beautiful...When in reality, they are born of blood and screams and are often a burden on the parents who, unfortunately, often murder their own children...

Some will claim that there are those who are happy...When in reality, like it or not, even in hell, there is a hierachy among demons...

The bad and ugly things in this wicked world, far outweigh the good, so much so, that to claim anything as being good, is actually being self delusional and in denial. For on a daily and continuous basis we are forced to endure over and over...

war, arson, murder, disease, old age, starvation, lying, tears, pain, suicide, stealing, cheating, blizzards, genocide, floods, mental retardation, train wrecks, strokes, drought, brain damage, homelessness, earthquakes, poverty, volcanic eruptions, rape, tidal waves, child abuse, fire, animal attacks, broken bones, bloody wounds, asteroid impacts, plane crashes, work, drug addiction, heart attacks, poisonous insects, abortion, hail, torture, denial, extortion, greed, hurricanes, car crashes, avalanches, lonliness, prison, depression, aneurysms, religious persecution, hunger, false accusations, thirst, tornadoes, kidnapping, sleet, landslides, slavery, death camps, witch hunts...That sad and sorry list goes on and on...

I think that our souls have been damned and we are the demons that are trapped in a hell we call earth and any escape is an illusion, not even suicide will release us. Not even death will set us free. Because our souls will be born again and again, tormented and made to suffer here for all eternity. We are literally trapped upon this earth as it drifts through a strange and endless void. A perfectly evil prison, with nowhere to go, nowhere to run and nowhere to hide...

Long ago Christ visited hell and i believe that our only hope is if he chooses to return, forgives us and releases our souls away from here...
edit on 23-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

This is an insult to the real pursuits of philosophy and metaphysics, all you've done is offer (very poorly) speculation with no evidence, just because metaphysics doesn't rely on empirical proof doesn't mean you can go and spout garbage like this and call it "philosophy".

Here is a very brief and simple, but well executed metaphysical argument against the strong theistic position=> wiki.ironchariots.org...

I won't get into why it does or doesn't work, but the next time you want to assert that "We Are The Demons Who Were Damned And Thrown Into Hell" try to use Mackie's Problem of Evil as a general outline of what to do and not to do.

Seriously, you haven't proven anything, all you've done is preach, it doesn't belong anywhere near this board.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Sorry, duplicate post.
edit on 24-10-2011 by Tetrarch42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earthmuffin33
reply to post by Vasteel

You obviously have never really FELT a hellish moment in your life. I can tell. Because your idea of hell comes from outside yourself not a description of how hell feels. your ideas of hell sound like they come from magazines, movies, news stories etc.

Some of the worst hells are when you don't feel anything at all, not even the bad but you're still there and aware. Some hells are so overwhelming it disrupts a person's ability to express what he/she is going through.

To the OP, some things in this place just can't be changed or avoided. Maybe we are like colonists trying to get a foothold in this universe with all it's promises but we haven't been able to create heaven on earth yet. This world has the possibility of building spaceships to get off the planet one day, or to cure all disease, it's up to all of us to get there. It's just too bad we live in a time where we can think of all of this and even show it to ourselves through movies but it might not happen in this lifetime. If you believe in reincarnation I'm sure it'll make more sense and maybe a prospect to look forward to and hang in there until it happens. Or better, make something of yourself and look good until the day you wake up in paradise. You wouldn't want to look like a demon if you find yourself in heaven one day now do you.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasteel
Ok, done with this thread.

I see that any posts which seriously debate the OP are just going to get either ignored or half-quoted and that constant re-iteration of "It's all horrible......we are...in Hell" is the only argument this guy has.

100% agree with this as being a common trend on ATS.

I know this is off topic but a thread is created, people rally to it, somebody comes in and says a very logical argument against it or for an alternative opinion and it gets completely ignored. It only changes when you get to half a dozen pages in and the common theme is against the OP, but you still get those who will completely ignore those posts and maintain the same opinion, but will still not offer any counter argument against such posts.

I remember when I first started reading the alien and UFO threads on here and someone would come on and totally blow it out of the water, yet get completely ignored. As I said, I know this is off topic, but I used to be amazed at how these kind of posts would become almost invisible to people who just did not want to change their opinion but at the same time fully support it.

I guess that to me is my Hell

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
One last question for you to ask yourself. How will you CHOOSE to tumble through this hell?

I can't really tumble,it's more like being dragged because...Most of us,without any choice, are pulled along with the tide of evil that the hierarchy of king demons create on earth, WW1 and WW2 are two examples of what i mean. Stalin, Hitler, Himmler, Napoleon, Mao, Pol Pot, Genghis Khan, Franklin Roosevelt, Churchill, Mustafa Kemal, Truman ect, ect, were all high up in the legion of earthbound demons that we call the human race...

And yes i included Roosevelt,Churchill and Truman, because they too have the blood of millions of deaths on their hands as well..

edit on 24-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
If you genuinely believe there is no good in this world, then that is your conviction and you seem to be clung to it rather tightly.

We have two choices...Let's do some simple math...

God + Auschwitz = There is no God...

God + Auschwitz = Satan disguised as God

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
If there's a lesson to be learned, I am not sure what it's. I'm too young to know. But whatever it's, it probably has something to do with overcoming fears. To have no fear of death

If you cancel out our over inflated egos and our arrogance, theres really no reason to believe that we are anything special, anything more than another species of animal or insect on this planet and animals and insects have been here a lot longer than we have been...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
You theory is close to mine. I believe that earth is a living hell where God has no authority here BUT... when we die we are judged by Him. Earth is a no rules testing area for our souls. There is no justice here, only when we die we find justice once and for all. No second chances. Only on very rare occasions God with his angels are helping us.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The word demon backwards is nomed, i think this is very much like named.
Any 'thing' named is a demon. A demon as in a demon of the world.
There is true spirit and then there demons, named 'things'.

Those who believe in the named 'things' are deluded (ideas, thoughts are not the truth). So they are damned to hell until they see and hear the truth.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
If you genuinely believe there is no good in this world, then that is your conviction and you seem to be clung to it rather tightly.

We have two choices...Let's do some simple math...

God + Auschwitz = There is no God...

God + Auschwitz = Satan disguised as God

Thanks for walking me through that one, I don't know what I would have done without you.

I will also go ahead and throw in the possibility that God is good, and proved this by dying for us in the flesh. But... that contradicts your personal cynicism so it couldn't POSSIBLY be true.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Blocula is absolutely right,
and this is the best news ever.

The only way, I can see, to resolve the war
is to have the arch enemy repent.
Till now we haven't been able
to locate the villian.
Now that we know
he is us

all we have to do is repent.

David Grouchy

If every single one of us alive on earth right now broke away our chains of denial and hate.Tore away our shrouds of arrogance and jealousy and let love come shining in what would happen?

But the leaders in this hierarchy of demons,the race of fallen souls called the human race,have us all perfectly posessed by greed and a hell bent lust for material objects.Objects that are only illusions that will wither and fade and return to the dust from which they came,just like our temporary bodies will do the same....

The evil creation of money,is the most sinister of all the reasons why we stay blinded from reality and are lost in a completely meaningless and unnecessary game of class seperation and needless,arrogant,self centered competition for materialistic illusions...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Jeeeesus... what's this all about? Grouchy much? I mean yeah we all have bad days but to be honest, if you start thinking like that then yeah, everything is going to appear negative. Try getting a new job or a girlfriend, it might be just what you need to cheer the hell up (no pun intended).

If I get to the end of my life on Earth and all I have seen is the 'veneer', then Hell isn't such a bad place and the devil sure does make some damn fine veneers, my wife being one of them.
Cheers Dev!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I think based in the annuaki theories and the book of enoch that the demons who were damned were a group of the annuaki who chose to intermingle with the slave race engineered by themselves (human race) and take women as wives.

I think that demons and fallen angels are two different things. The angels left heaven and came to earth in the shape of men and had sex with earthly women. A unholy union that produced a race of giants that God destroyed in the flood and the bodies of those giants had souls within them that remained on earth and those souls are the demons,the fallen ones and i believe those souls were forced inside new physical bodies to ensure their torment and punishment and they are the human race, that has since multiplied and grown larger...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
OP, if you are seriously interested in this topic, check out www.angelfall.com. You will find astounding proof from the bible itself that you are right.

I posted this site earlier but my post came in the middle of a discussion and I think it got overlooked.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I agree that there are a lot of bad things in this world. Having said that, there are a lot of good things, too.

Art, a child's smile, love, puppies, music, Christmas, a good book, friends, camp fire cooking, home made bread, nature, chocolate, a cold beer on a hot day, holidays. This list could go on and on, as well,

It is all a matter of perspective. If you look only for the bad, goodness know you'll find it. However, if you look for the good, you'll see that there is at least as much, or more, to find.

I choose to look for the good, while acknowledging the bad. Maybe it is delusion, but it is mine.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I believe that all of us on Earth are locked here for our past crimes and that over the centuries humans have been trying their best to "dress" up our Earthly and bodily prisions in order to make the best out of bad situation. Despite the physical and technological advances, we are all still plagued by our own inherently bad character traits that landed us each a spot in hell in the first place. Collectively, we are why the world sucks.

I believe that what your saying is very true. Most people live in denial of our sad and sorry situation and choose to view, or are told to view, the world through rose colored galsses. I am no longer posessed by greed and materialistic illusions. I have taken my blinders off, thrown my shades of denial away and crushed them...I am no longer afraid to face The Horrible Truth...no matter what it is and i know what it is...We are in Hell...

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join