It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are The Demons Who Were Damned And Thrown Into Hell

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by CAELENIUM

Jesus/Yeshua, was a Teacher. And I believe real, however, his story written in the sun/moon/planets/stars and constellations. Because this is a holographic school. We all looked upon the formation of our school and watched the preparation, solar system and world, readied. I have glimpses of this memory. That window opened for me.

Yeshua wasn't born here once. However you don't have to believe in him literally. Good works are even more important than faith no matter what born again ers believe. Thats the love channel, and activates pineal. Being unconditional love and acting upon this as much as we are able. Also, the germans have no connection to the sun, they did not make the sun, and everything takes a positive and negative thought. Its like reading philosophy or scripture, or studying the school itself. You can think with lower frequency, or the common denominator, or seek within and ask for your sight be healed and see with higher frequency eyes. Its all metaphor, and there is real in it too.

The Light will come when its time arrives when least expect it, and transform this world and solar system,this section of space, perhaps the entire galaxy or universe. All things are created with a teleos puprose. All infinite energies, in their infinite variety, animate and inanimate upgrade, so thats the work Turning all negative thoughts around, and living in our hearts.

edit on 23-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

The whole catholic teachings states that Christ came so we may believe in Him. Christ is the train to heaven. are we losing the principle thought of christianity? and as stated, good works don't promise eternal happiness
edit on 23-10-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
OP has a very cynical outlook on things. Some people see the glass as half full, others as half empty. I am of the belief that the glass is always full. Our problem is our inability to drink air.

If you've experienced love, you know that this world is not all bad. The question you have to ask yourself is where does this love originate from? If people and this world are all bad then that implies an outside intervention that makes us capable of love.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Write me out a list of good things to counter balance the list of bad things that i listed on page one. Anything you could list as good i can turn around and show that they are actually bad and you cant do that with most of the things that i listed...

Some will claim the Sun destroys all...when in reality the solar system, never mind us, would not be able to be here without it. Far from our destructor, when taken carefully and not abused it is a creator and sustainer of all life on earth.

Some will claim rain is all floods and drowning...when in reality, rain is a vital part of the water cycle of this planet, nourishing all plant life, which in turn feeds animal and human life who also depends on water for so very much, cleanliness, thirst quench.

Some will claim the snow just freezes and kills...when in reality the glacial regions are as much a part of the climatic and water systems as rain is, we forget that a land inhospitable to humans may be great for another form of life, the Earth does not exist solely to cater to humanity. Also many find snow to be very pretty and a welcome addition to our seasonal lives.

Some will claim that birds are winged monsters...when in reality come the # on man! They eat insects yes, most living things consume others, this seems to be the way of the world. Eating is one of the seven characteristics that all living things display (I think) birds do a lot more for the world than just bring winged death from above, the spread of many forms of seed for example depends on birds.

Some will claim that babies are beautiful...when in reality, well maybe I'm not best to answer this one as I don't have children and am not really a 'children' kind of person, having said that I'm not claiming to have all the answers.

Some will claim there are those who are happy...Yes I'm one, so are many people I know, I appreciate my life and the things I am privileged to have, I know that many suffer, we all know this, I try to help where I can and oftem wish I had the resources, and the willing, to do more.

The good and bad in this world are as you percieve them, I could present a list here of about 100 words along the lines of - love, kisses, rainbows, tenderness, caring etc but I don't think there's a need is there? We all know bad things happen and that something like the sun / rain can kill people at times, but to say this is Hell? not for me.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Or, your are right on the money and we are in Hell.

I kind of look at it like...We must be in training.

Thanks for the OP....It does make you think

What did we do to deserve this?

Where were we when we did it?

And the human race is multiplying so we "souls" must be still doing it somewhere...

Or are the original damned souls that were thrown here fractaling.

Theres something very strange going on with our souls, stop and seriously think about the questions that i raised above...

Ummmmm you are the OP ?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I could say life is beautiful and anyone who thinks its not is in denial, it would make about the same amount of sense. Its all perspective.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Perhaps the most profound lyrics ever written...

We were talking,about the space between us all
And the people,who hide themselves behind a wall of illusion
Never glimpse the truth,then it's far too late,when they pass away.
We were talking,about the love we all could share,when we find it
To try our best to hold it there,with our love
With our love,we could save the world,if they only knew.
Try to realize it's all within yourself
No one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small,
And life flows on within you and without you.
We were talking,about the love that's gone so cold and the people,
Who gain the world and lose their soul
They don't know,they can't see,are you one of them?
When you've seen beyond yourself,then you may find
peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you'll see we're all one
and life flows on within you and without you.

"Within You Without You"-George Harrison

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

If That Were True I wouldn't be able to experience happiness

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
There is good on Earth. Bacon. Enough said.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Make your mind up ! These kind of threads should be put in the HOAX bin or maybe just the bin - I'm not sure.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: really need a new keyboard

link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Love, the energy, the source of truth, light, enlightment, divine wisdom, this has and is the power to end all suffering. Suffering like in the opening statement, hatred, such a darkened look at the world around us is a state of mind.

We are here to awaken, to remember, to combine the spiritual world with this physical reality.
The current state of this reality however is insanity and seems a world out of control because the truth
about why we are here, and where we come from has been hidden from the masses for so long.

The powers that be who are aware of certain esoteric truths use the knowledge to manipulate consciousness and place a separation between human and creator, when we are in fact spiritual beings in this human condition

When we awaken, become enlightened / initiated to truth and the greatest power of all LOVE, then darkness can not infect our soul, it can no seek refuge in the minds of the many who are programmed to breed Fear, war, poverty, sickness, hatred, greed, corruption
edit on 23-10-2011 by awakened1 because: (no reason given)

link   
Last time I checked I have a good life.
Only 3 hours ago, I sat and read my 2 daughters (21/2 and 1 years old) a story, and cuddled in till they fell asleep.
I then spent an hour cuddled up to my beutiful wife watching TV.

Life is what I choose it to be. Sure bad things happen, but thats the way of it.
We learn as we get older "we will die" but its amazing, we accept, laugh, love, live and move on.

I dont think this is hell, I think this is exactly what you want it to be.
For some it is hell, for others it is heaven.

For me, I live option 2, but bad things do and will happen. But right now, this very second, this very day, I am blessed. Some aint. Thats bad.

You can look at the world and say its went to hell, but where I live I have a loving family and great loving friends.

My life is blessed, bit one day I will meet my maker, until that day, this is my heaven.

Peace Out.

link   
Damn, if Earth is Hell then I was right all long: Hell is so much cooler than Heaven.

Now excuse me, I got some drinking and some ladies to do

To do?...Planning on trying to bring some more souls into this materialistic realm of pain and torment? What a price for someones soul to have to pay,all for a few moments of temporary and illusory pleasure...And it goes on and on and on...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Damn, if Earth is Hell then I was right all long: Hell is so much cooler than Heaven.

Now excuse me, I got some drinking and some ladies to do

To do?...Planning on trying to bring some more souls into this materialistic realm of pain and torment? What a price for someones soul to have to pay,all for a few moments of temporary and illusory pleasure...And it goes on and on and on...

Dude - i think you must be "doing" it wrong

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
To the author in the OP

It's October 23rd, the sky is blue, we all must be in hell! About as convincing as anything you've said.

The blue sky that you mention,the upper stratosphere,is around 150 degrees below zero! Any idea what that would do to you...The beauty you see there is only a pretty veneer,an illusion,a disguise that hides the truth.

Just like most beautiful flowers are...Try eating one of them and you'll become so violently ill you might wish you were dead...Belladonna and Foxglove and others will kill you...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I hate to sound like an enabler, but there is a lot of truth in the post. I have been doing my own study about religion, creation, and evolution over the past few years. One thing for sure, even mentioned in the bible is that God is gone. He made an exiting statement at one point indicating he would not be able to tend to us any longer.

I believe we are from a different planet, and there is concurring information in the bible. Recent DNA findings also seem to aid in the same direction. Humans are are over 200,000 years old, so if God put me here 7,000 years ago, I’m just missing 193,000 years or much more of my lineage. I recently realized that the bible is introduced as a supernatural read. God was a space alien. Don’t be shocked as this is even indicated in the ezekiel chapter when he comes down to visit us in his chariot. The shocking part is the four headed creature with him.

I think one thing that is overlooked in the bible is all of the punishments that get handed down to us. Not understanding whats been done to us, much less how has allowed us to turn our heads and be blind to what we are dealing with. Over four thousand defects in our DNA that I’m sure was Gods punishment to us through time.

Lloyd Pye’s Human genetics video does the best job explaining what the findings are. He never makes any reference to the bible or religion. It’s up to you to figure it out. We are so sickly here that we rely on medical science to save us. 12 of those defects wont allow you to live past puberty. We had no choice but to ramp up our medical background from all of the damage God did to our DNA. It’s overlooked because the bible states what each punishment will be, but it’s never explained exactly how they are executed. Without realizing it, we are living in hell. We are dealing with the consequences of the past.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Son, you need some sugar.. made no sense at all, just saying. The world is what you choose to see.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rseymore21
i think we are in heaven and evil has taken over.

Or to take it into Gnostic territory further...
The World is (or was) heaven but the area where it's in is surrounded by the Demiurge's and it's beings.

I reckon the world (or at least the surface) is a POW camp or lunatic asylum (mixed) and we've gotta do our time the best we can.
On death hope to get out, if you get caught, maybe you have to do another lifetime here?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So, if Jesus is the salvation for the world - then why is religion, and peoples ideologies, the biggest cause of war, pain and persecution on this planet?

Those who pray to god worship satan in disguise...Yeah...hell is that bad..

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
There are dozens of levels of hell (see Dante), earth is only the first level and still contains some beauty and some chance to get out.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

Dante was a tool of the Vatican, don't forget that...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

The blue sky that you mention,the upper stratosphere,is around 150 degrees below zero! Any idea what that would do to you...The beauty you see there is only a pretty veneer,an illusion,a disguise that hides the truth.

Just like most beautiful flowers are...Try eating one of them and you'll become so violently ill you might wish you were dead...Belladonna and Foxglove and others will kill you...

So you're not going to address my rebuttal which you asked for?

Am I correct in saying, from the above quote, that parts of your evidence that this is Hell is that the Earth contains areas which are inhospitable to humans, and that humans cannot comfortably consume every form of plant life for food?

Why do you suppose the Earth exists solely to cater to humanity? do these poisonous (to us) plants not serve any other useful purpose? Is the stratosphere entirely pointless and nasty because we can't live there?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join