It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm scared to death right now.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Hi all, I would like to say that I haven't been on this page in a while but just recently started comming back again.

Right now, I think there i something in my house and I don't know whats going on.........

right now it 4:55 AM and I went to bed at 10:30, I awoke at 3:30 cause I was hungry, got a pop-tart and went back to bed........ in my room i leave my door open a bit so my cat can come in and out as he pleases.

Well I was trying to sleep, with my cat lying next to me, when we heard faint noises coming right outside were my door was, I think animals have a 6th sense about these things, and seeing my cat freeze and eyeing my door kinda freaked me out.

After about 10 minuets of this i kinda just wrote it off and figured it was nothing. Well last time I remeber that i saw the clock it was like 4:15........

Anyway so I went to bed and had this dream...... I don't remeber much except there was something there like a demon or evil spirit or something and my cat was laying right next to me. The demon looked at me and something happened like an explosion or something, and it said "41 days of fire; death and dismay" and the room me and my cat were in started flashing like a strobe light. All I can remeber after that was I got out of the room, then I decided to go back and grab my cat when BOOM my door slamed shut and woke me up. My window wasn't open in my room and my door has NEVER slamed shut even w/ the window open.

When i woke it was 4:36 and im like screw this, there is no way im going to sleep. So I looked up 41 days of Fire; Death and Dismay on the net and found nothing, when I remebered ATS.....

so anyway please give me some feedback I dont think i'll be sleeping tonight

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Don`t give that evil presence more power by being afraid.

`COMMAND` it to leave - as a friend once told me.... dont know if it works, but might as well try!!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sarahko
Don`t give that evil presence more power by being afraid.

`COMMAND` it to leave - as a friend once told me.... dont know if it works, but might as well try!!!!

Yea thanks for the advice, its funny too cause many of my close friends are interested in this stuff too and if something like this would happen I would be the least scared normally, I just think the whole door slamming thing just scared the hell out of me cause it woke me up, and I did try to command it, I just read this on a web page;

'Be split, be accursed, broken, and banned, son of mud, son of an unclean one, son of clay, like Shamgaz, Mericaz, and Istermaah.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Don`t be hard on it - whatever it is - on the contrary, give it light, tell it you send it to the light - that should weaken it....

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sarahko
Don`t be hard on it - whatever it is - on the contrary, give it light, tell it you send it to the light - that should weaken it....

No..no..no...

I did precisely that after a Group Entity drilled a hole on the left side of my astral body back in the early 1980s. I decided to "turn the other cheek" and project white light to it. I was then guided by Spirit not to do that as it strengthened the evil influence and weakened me in the process!

Evil discarnate collectives don't go into The Light. They are in the process of lessening away from The Light from pursuing a path of abuse to one or more innocents. In order for them to go into The Light, they would have to take responsibility for their actions, which they generally refuse to do.

In addition to commanding it away, visualize drawing in spiritual white light with each inhalation of breath. Also visualize drawing down gold and/or white light and surrounding the body with that energy, if it is available. This is a good technique for astral protection.

Remember: the sadistic Group Entity will eventually weaken itself into oblivion just from being abusive. Demonic forces often project the persona of being one powerful being, when in actuality, they are really just a collective of common spirits. Keep that in mind.

Every day Radiate a prayer for Guidance, Healing and Protection.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Thats great advice, that sounds like a banishing spell I have in a Wiccan book I own, it's 4:43 PM now were I live and nothing happened yet that has to do with fire or death, so hopefully im not cursed lol.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
How Strange!!! I actually woke up at 1:36am myself this morning I was hearing a noise and being jarred awake I jumped up and ran to the dresser where I have my clock and began trying to turn it off. But I was distracted by the colors of my room (it is white with white carpet) my room was glowing like embers in colors like I would call jewel tones almost like flames. In my sleepy stupor I ran to the light and snapped it on only to reveal my white bedroom. I stood there a few seconds to gather my bearings and then told myself to get back into the bed. I lay down and then sat up to see the time it was 1:36am (Fla.) Where are you and what time zone the time thing gives me chills. I just thought I was having a nightmare....

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowSephiroth
I'm scared to death right now.

I know fear well, and have lived almost all of my life in fear. Only recently did I come to understand that all fear is really nothing more than an illusion caused by not knowing the truth about ourselves.

While I am still capable of fear of physical pain (hey, physical pain hurts for a reason!), I no longer suffer from any significant form of �spiritual fear�. I do not fear death anymore, for example.

Although I tend to consider �threadvertising� rather crass, if your time, ability to cut through thick, flowery prose and interest permit it, you may want to check out my �Dark Sorceror� thread linked in my signature block.

Those who have practiced Wiccan magic like myself may find the information my �confessional� thread contains helpful.

While I don�t expect anyone to necessarily �buy into my gospel�, I am hopeful that my own process of spiritual self-discovery may help others to find their proper paths.

Fear not! The news is very good!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Do you remember what this demon looked like?/ Perhaps it was a sucybis"lol i know i mispelled it"/ Another question for ya is;
Do you practice the dark arts?

[edit on 31-8-2004 by PanzerDiv]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well to answer a couple of questions......

Catwoman

i'm in the eastern time zone and live in pennsylvannia..

Panzer
hmmmmm I cant seem to remeber what the demon or whatever looked like ........... mabey huminoid, brown colored, with wings MABEY i'm really not sure just when I put thought into it I just seem to remeber it like that.

And i've always been interested in the Wiccan religion but haven't really practiced any spells yet although I do have books with spells in them....... i've been going back and forth on religions thats why I haven't done spells or anything yet....... tx for all the positive feedback...

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Fear can do serious things to your mind. When I get scared, I hear more noises, and see more things than ever. A while ago, in my old house, we had moved some of the furniture out of my room (was in the proccess of getting new furniture) Anyway, in my half-sleep, half-awake i heard, very distinctly "Give me the six". A very deep, booming voice. Alot of things happen to me like that. Sometimes, and recently it's even started happening in the day time, I will hear, very faintly, my name or someone else's name. For that second, I'm SURE I heard it. After a few seconds, when I realize nobody is around me, I start to think that it's just my imagination, and I didn't hear it. Once you're afraid, your mind can and WILL play tricks on you. You'll start to have dreams.. My situation sounds alot like yours as well. I, too, leave my door cracked open so that my cats can come in and out (also something about closing the door completely makes you uncomfortable? No?). Anyway, it kinda sounds like your problems are a little like mind. I got over mine a little while ago, though I still get slightly creeped out some nights though.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a christian. I believe in Demons, and that they WILL try to get you on their side. That alone also contributes to the fear sometimes. If I were you, I'd take one of these two paths.

1.) Play it psychologically. Remeber what your mind can do to you. Do a test. Don't be afraid, don't expect to hear anything, and you probably won't.

2.) Take it spiritually. (Are you a christian, or have some faith?) Pray for courage. Pray that you won't be afraid. Talk to God. Ask him to get rid of the things in your room (If you believe that there ARE things in your room, and believe in God) Remember this. If you don't believe in God, don't believe in Demons, you don't have anything to worry about; they don't exist. If you DO believe in God, the demons can't hurt you because you have God ony our side already. I read on another post one time "For every demon, there are two angels".

Well, I hope I helped
. That's what I used to do when I was afraid, it worked too.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
from my experience, not all 'beings' that appear to be dark are from the dark entity. Think of it this way: The Yin and Yang each have a small dot of the other. I have had what appeared to be 'evil' entities give me warnings before, for my own sake. It's all about how you percieve them, IMHO. I have dark entities that watch me (although I cannot see them, I can sense them... empathetically). These are basically beings that use 'evil' for the purpose of 'good'. I have never seen myself being one with the Light, however I do shadow it, if that makes any sense.

So, you may not have anything to worry about, but the fact that you were frightened may be something... although a person is normally frightened as soon as the animal becomes aware of the prescence if it is evil.

Personally I think it may have been a warning of some sort, or a clue you should look for (as you are doing). Keep looking, and keep an eye out for more signs. Sudden seemingly random thoughts may collaborate as well... you'll know if they are truely random or not, so don't worry about dwelling on it... if they come, they come. If not, there may be other signs given to you in strange ways. Keep us up to date

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Herman

I know what you mean about hearing voices as it happens to me alot especially when im at my mothers house, but I've just accepted the fact that I probly wont ever know if its my mind playing tricks on me or really something, as far as religion goes I mentioned in an earier post that im kinda still finding a religion, but im leaning toward Wicca because I think its a great religion, although I still believe in Jesus lol, if that makes any sense.(btw I usually like my door closed but I just recently moved to my dads house and my cat cant get in and out unless the door is already cracked lol)

Earthscum

I totally understand what you mean about "shadowing the light" as I am the same way, I like the night better and hate the day, but I am a good person (even a pasifict lol)

Anyway im goin to bed I got classes tommorow but I will keep this updated (if something else happens)

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Look at it this way, you may be one of the few in here that has the proof so many people want, that there is an afterlife, ghosts, demons, whatever, etc.... Thus, don't you think it might be true then? That God is not just real, but alive and well maybe? Think about it!! You might be one of the lucky ones that actually has the proof that so many others look for and won't believe in God otherwise. You take that step, and those Demons or whatever it is, just become punks.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Who were you talking too, livenlearn?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowSephiroth
Herman

I know what you mean about hearing voices as it happens to me alot especially when im at my mothers house, but I've just accepted the fact that I probly wont ever know if its my mind playing tricks on me or really something,

Yeah, I know! It's really annoying! The most annoying part, is that after it happens I can't even be sure I even heard it because it's always so faint. But it ALWAYS gets my attention completely. Usually when I'm not expecting it, I'll hear it and out of instinct snap my head around. I think it IS just my mind. It's like that thing...I don't know if everyone else gets it, you probably do. But like, I'll fell this shock on my shoulder. It actually hurts sometimes. Just a little *BZZT* on my shoulder. Weird.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
Who were you talking too, livenlearn?

Herman,
he mentioned he wasn't sure if it was a demon or what. It's just an approach that I've heard before. To look at it as proof of demons or whatever, like I said. In turn, should be proof enough that God does exist for non believers, and to aquire power over them through Jesus. Although maybe I didn't read close enough to whether he believes or not already. I may be taking the wrong approach. Help me out here, if I'm way off base. I'm open. What ya think?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I do not think what was said that you think was said. As far as I know, Spiritual dreams are often very clear and I do not think you have the clarity of what there should be. The quote does sound a little familiar though I believe the days might be wrong and there is something missing. There should have been a name spoken I believe.

Anyways, I would say that this has something to do with being on this message board, Sounds to me like a case of "don't watch scary movies at night else you will have nightmares." In this case, the message board might have got your brain moving and the noise tripped something and then when you fell asleep, you felt this dream of what your subconscious may have read.

I'm trying to figure out where the dream stops and starts? I get it that you first left the room to get a pop-tart then went back to bed. Could you have fell asleep at this time? Sensory perseption can increase by many multiples at the point just before you fall asleep. I am sure there are many people on here that woke all the suddon to a loud bang or the feeling of falling, that is from this increased perseption. It is fairly common to suddon wake for the slightest noise when a person is at this point.
ok back to my questions: You did fall asleep and that is when this dream occured, I get that. You say you left the room, where was the 'Spirit?' It seems a little strange that in your dream, you left the room with what I expect you would have thought the 'spirit' was near or on the outside of the door. For you to leave your cat is strange to me, I do not understand why you would leave behind the main thing you were familiar with and then go back. I do not understand why you felt safe to go back in so quickly after everything took place.
Try to remember some more detail.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Just thought you might like to know: 41 has a numerological meaning of "dreams coming true"...

Watch out

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 04:21 AM
link   
HI! just adding my 2 cents worth. Do you play ouija (not sure how to spell) or do any kind of spirit seances and stuff? Cos My family had a friend that played Ouija board and then woke up one night to discover that she'd called up something alltogether not so nice.

Dont worry about the fear bit. Christianity works just fine for me. When I'm scared I just chant "The Lord will keep me safe" over and over. Its relaxing, helps you to fall asleep AND gets rid of your fear. I'm not saying you HAVE to pick Christianity, but it helps to have some sort of religion, just so you know your not alone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join