It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats are Alien Camcorders!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Why do we demonize cats? If they were as big as tigers and lions, we would'nt be treating them so arrogantly...

Camcorders are alien Cats...in disguise

Lions and Tigers and Cats...Oh My!
edit on 22-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

edit on 22-10-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2

*click*

Recording...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

It makes sense to me. Meteors collide with earth carrying simple (but frozen) organisms that're resilient and able to survive in many environments. These organisms multiply and evolve to the environment. Later, they become complex and multi-cellular. With enough time, intelligence lifeforms emerge that have been evolved specifically for that planetary environment.

IMHO, the fact that we survive on earth as comfortably as we do means that we're probably natives. If we did come from another place, somewhere, it was probably in a more basic form. Also account for our medical advances that have allowed disabled people to survive. Without these capabilities, the death rate amongst infants would be a lot higher. When you include all of the disabled people in assessing humans on earth, you fudge the results slightly. High infant mortality is common in nature. Humans that're not disabled paint a much prettier picture.
edit on 22-10-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
ANYONE WHO READS AND BELIEVES THIS TRASH MUST.

1 ALREADY HAVE HAD A LOW IQ TO BE ABLE TO BELIEVE IT.

2 BE INFORMED THAT YOUR IQ WILL BE EVEN LOWER AS A RESULT OF BELIEVING IT.

You must be an ignorant ...
Try using the Caps Lock key ...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Why are there so many haters on this thread................
complaining.
jus sayin

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Wow! I'm amazed to see this. A couple of months ago I started writing a script for an animated short movie about cats being organic machines thrown upon humanity in order to enslave them in a temporal prision as part of an acient alien agenda >.<
I never finished the script, but I found 2 pages filled with notes and doodles that might complement your theory. It's mostly random non-sense, but anyway, here it goes.

Cats are weird

-There's no record of cats prior to ancient Egypt, where they where worshipped.
-Afterwards they spread almost viraly through the entire world until they became the most popular companion animals.
-If you shave a cat you'll notice they are not from this world (or at least not an obvious pet choice). Snake-like eyes, rugged disgusting skin, knife-sharp teeth and retractile claws.
-Superiority complex.
-Unnaturally overdeveloped agility.
It's kind of obvious that they have access to at least 4 dimensions, stretching time as they please. Steering a cat while freefalling is obviously no easy task, and they seem to do it like a boss with almost no effort whatsoever. In contrast, when a feline wakes up from a nap, they seem to be the slowest and dumbest creatures ever.

So, assuming David Icke is right and ADN is also a transmitter/receiver, could it be possible that cats are the jailers that keep humanity inside a temporal prision?

Structure of the time prision (this is where it gets hard to explain and it's the main reason why I didn't finish the script, I'll do my best to try to explain it)

Let's for the sake of argue suppose you meet a future version of yourself and decide to take a different path from the one your future-you took. At that point, your future-you would cease to exist erasing a whole possible timeline (best example I can think of this is Doctor Who S06E10 The girl who waited). Nevertheless, this timeline which never happened was experienced before that point so the subject might experience a mild weird feeling every time both timelines reach common points (deja-vu?).
We've already proven that cats have some sort of time control, but what if they used these skills/powers/bio-hi-tech in order to keep us inside of the box? Imagine you realize something that would make you act against their agenda, cats would then make you jump back in time to your latest stable configuration interrupting the synaptic process (this wouln't only brake the chain of reasoning but also reconnect the neurons in a manner that makes reaching the same conclusion very improbable) therefore, deleating a whole possible timeline from existence.
Maybe an implanted feeling could be used to trigger these time-loops (fear would be the easiest call but we should consider the whole spectrum of human emotions before jumping to conclusions). This implanted feeling would also serve the purpose of disguising the strange feeling one should have after jumping back in time and having a whole experienced timeline erased.

-Anyone who has ever dropped good acid knows how it feels like to be trapped in the same time-loop over and over again. (I'm not sure how to integrate this into the whole theory but thoughtit was relevant)

So, as a conclusion, Destroy all kittens!!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I am glad to have had the opportunity to enLighten my fellow ATSers.

Please note, all organic biological camcorders are sacred in the eye of our ALien Overlords, so it is to your own peril should you ever even think of harming one.

Their programming allows them nine reboots, you have but one.

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimsie

Genesis 1:26
"God said: Let us make mankind, in our image, according to our likeness..."

(source: Everett Fox, who has produced the English translation that is truest to the original Biblical Hebrew)
[In the original Biblical Hebrew (using English transliteration): "Vayomer elohim na’ase ’adam betzalmenu kidmutenu..."]

Though this is way off topic, I couldn't help myself

"God said: Let US make mankind, in OUR image, according to OUR likeness..."

Shouldn't it read "The Gods said"? If not then the rest should read "Let ME make mankind, in MY image, according to MY likeness"?

Either that or God didn't go to grammer school...

The statement can't be talking about jesus because that a whole other testament later..and it could not be refering to the holy spirit because if that were the case there would be no image to create us in...

Just my random blurb!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Carlin on Cats...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The only problem is?

If aliens are so advanced...

And if cats are aliens...

Then why do they still lick their...

Well anyway, you get the visual...

Great Thread - I think we ALL needed it!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

The have to keep their antenna calibrated or the signal will fail, and they can't have the knob to tune it where we can find it easily or they wouldn't have kept their shocking secret this long

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I always was suspicious about him. At this picture, he got caught spying on human technology

THEY also know the secrets of pyramid energy, but he wont reveal this to me, neither does he reveal how he build that pyramid. Maybe its some sort of communication device. The base / height ratio is the same as the pyramids of giza, this must be a hint for me

This was his reaction when I asked him about the whole camcorder thing... Enough for me to stop asking questions as he is also able to open doors... Dont feel save at night anymore...

EVIDENT!!!
edit on 22-10-2011 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Great picture and post!...star for you since that made my day!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well this thread made me laugh and allowed me to think deeply about the facts you gave. I for one always thought there was a little alien inside my cats controlling them like the little alien from MIB....Regardless if they are aliens or not, They are wonderful animals and make great pets..Im saving up to buy a Savannah Cat soon!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This is SO WIERD. I was JUST looking at my cat about a week ago thinking "Wow, you look like a little alien. Your eyes are freaking me out *pet pet*. Are you a little alien? *pet pet*" . So glad I'm not the only crazy one.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
how to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you

edit on 22-10-2011 by Maxatoria because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The Political Cat...............

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2

edit on 22-10-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

Looks fake....genuinely

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Teh Cat has been discovered sending secret communications to the Mothership,
by this cunning pup.

edit on 22-10-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join