It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats are Alien Camcorders!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainInstaban
175 flags, for this.

If there ever was a moment to say ATS is dead......it´s right now.

It used to be a cool site.

RIP.

I agree. I remember a day where we had serious topics here and now all it is is just this junk all the time. The site is getting boring.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

175 flags, for this.

RIP.

Nothing wrong with a little fun .....................................

It used to be a alternative conspiracy site, not Yahoo or Comedy Central.

I don´t have a problem with the thread itself, but the fact that this gets flagged all over the main page is a disgrace and doesn´t paint a pretty picture of the membership imo.

link   
reply to post by Solsthime331

I thought cats came from incest.
I know for a fact that tea cup size dogs came from "line breeding" And that is incest.

www.barkrescue.net...

edit on 22-10-2011 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by kimsie
reply to post by EartOccupant

Oh My!
Poor puppy was just trying to be a good neighbor, is the dog ok?
My new thread shall be called: Deer, The Horned and Demonic Underlords of the Blue Planet.
Yes, brothers and sisters.

Ya know though, we really don't know where anything originated from on this planet! Sure we're all stardust but something seeded all living things. We came from somewhere.

This planet can't be the result of a billion random meteors that just happened to be carrying the specific DNA structure of each living creature! That's way too hard for me to imagine we had 'tree meteor' and a "snail meteor" a "butterfly meteor" etc:

I've always considered and almost concluded, Earth is the cosmic rendition of the United Nations, where we house all the nearby cosmic nations.

So who knows................? Maybe all living things are representatives from other places?
Hey, this makes a lot more sense than Adam creating Eve from his rib (which we were expected to buy and believe) !

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solsthime331
To get a "Cat" from a "Wild Cat" you need the Large cats to breed with smaller, and then the mid to breed with the smaller then the same and the same over and over, (separate by 7 gens to avoid inbreeding) and you have a cat...

Nature doesn't have to do it that way.

Large populations of rodents grew up around human populations. Small felines could easily survive off these populations. Large felines could not.

There is already some size variation in any litter of felines. The large felines don't even have to die off before breeding. They just live a different lifestyle and the species gradually diverge.

Rodents are plentiful enough in nature that the ancestors of domestic cats were probably already close to their current size and specialized towards smaller game like rodents before their domestication and subsequent or concurrent population explosion around human settlements or farms. It wouldn't have been like humans had to turn tigers into Mr Whiskers.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Now you have done it,

You have Let the Cat out of the Bag,

Look what the Cat Dragged In... to ATS

All I can say is Curiosity Killed the Cat

Now I bet you are as Nervous as a Cat in a room full of rocking chairs

Like a Cat on a hot tin roof?

Cat got your Tongue?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Well, i thought it was clear that cats themselves are the truly supreme life form on this planet, probably in the galaxy. If they are not divine beings, they sre definitely close associates and lieutenants of the divine. They clearly know this, even if the rest of you simians haven't caught on yet.

Interestingly, me and a fellow admirier of all things feline and wicked, discussed how cats and world domination seem to go hand in hand. If you look at the number of arch villians in various movies and cartoons, they have pet cats. Gargamel from the Smurfs, Dr. Claw in Inspector Gadget, David Xanatos in the Gargoyles, Dr. Evil in Austin Powers, plus several Bond Villians, all have felines close by as they carry out their nefarious plots to rule the world.

Clearly, this is a secret message from the Illuminati, who are not the real powers, they are the herders and executors of our furry overlords' wills and demands. They are secretly telling you, that if you want any chance at ruling the world, you need to be the obiedient slave of at least one cat. It's true. Check it out!

And yes, I am only being half serious, lol. I am currently under the mind control of one of these furry beings, who is laying in my lap curled up and sending out her mind control signal known as purring. This powerful purring mechanism is not only mind control, it is a coded inmformation delivery system that is sending signals that repeatedly and subconciously force me to say "Cats rule,cats rule,cats rule,cats rule,....". Which I am currently being compelled to type against my will.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
They're communicating!!

edit on 22-10-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

These cats are clearly high on catnip.

link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by kimsie
reply to post by EartOccupant

Oh My!
Poor puppy was just trying to be a good neighbor, is the dog ok?
My new thread shall be called: Deer, The Horned and Demonic Underlords of the Blue Planet.
Yes, brothers and sisters.

Ya know though, we really don't know where anything originated from on this planet! Sure we're all stardust but something seeded all living things. We came from somewhere.

This planet can't be the result of a billion random meteors that just happened to be carrying the specific DNA structure of each living creature! That's way too hard for me to imagine we had 'tree meteor' and a "snail meteor" a "butterfly meteor" etc:

I've always considered and almost concluded, Earth is the cosmic rendition of the United Nations, where we house all the nearby cosmic nations.

So who knows................? Maybe all living things are representatives from other places?
Hey, this makes a lot more sense than Adam creating Eve from his rib (which we were expected to buy and believe) !

Yes Imagine the Shock when the Human Race discovers We are All Aliens.

"Let us create them in OUR image"

link   

Originally posted by rigel4

175 flags, for this.

RIP.

Nothing wrong with a little fun .....................................

It used to be a alternative conspiracy site, not Yahoo or Comedy Central.

I don´t have a problem with the thread itself, but the fact that this gets flagged all over the main page is a disgrace and doesn´t paint a pretty picture of the membership imo.

Well if you hate it so much, then go to GLP.

I've seen dumber on there.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Good, starnge OP
Here's another couple of cat oddities for you:

Wild Cats cannot be domesticated (we get them out the back some times and they're scary). So where did Moggy come from? (same issue with goats, but that's by-the-by)
All Cheetahs have the same DNA, whch is impossible. They also have dog fur and sit like dogs, they also have dog paws and fixed dog claws (non-retractable). EXTREMELY popular pets with ancient God-Kings and Queens of the Middle East and North Africa....

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
THIS has made front page? This has got stars and flags? I think the Domain Name of this website should be updated to; ABOVE BED TIME STORIES

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I guess your unaware that aliens are demons.
These cats are doorways to hell.

This is how satan reads our minds may be.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

This is genius. I have five cats and they definitely have something going on.
I mean, I'm a crazy cat lady and even I think they have suspiscious powers.

Made a very entertaining read, fantastic! I have starred you but can't flag yet

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Alien cats... Mystic cats...

Gotta love it!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Man, I've read some wacky threads on ATS but this one may be the cats meow! ZING!

What's with all the flags?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
lol i laughed at this. i think you may be onto somethung here haha. ill never look at my little cat the same after reading this thread.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The Can Teleport, Too

How else to explain why, whenever I try to kick the cat, she vanishes and materializes on the other side of the room before I’ve even pulled back my foot?

edit on 22/10/11 by Astyanax because: she made me.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I've been visiting ATS for a couple of months but, I just signed up because I needed to reply to your post about, Cats. We have 6 cats and a Chow. Although the dog doesn't harm the cats and actually plays with the cats, there seems to be some underlying distrust. It's like our dog knows the cats but, really doesn't know them...

Every so often I find all of the cats 'gathered', in one place and they look back and forth at each other like they are communicating but, without any sound. Sometimes, I let a couple of the older cats outside and I'll see them STARING up into the sky. Last night my wife and I were going out for dinner and I couldn't find my cell phone, I looked and looked and finally found it. One of our cats had it under our Dining Table...you don't think????
edit on 22-10-2011 by pistolerooo because: Spacing

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join