It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats are Alien Camcorders!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I don't know why I read this whole thread, but I am glad I did.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
wow, that was very intresting, especially the part where they were "a gift from the gods".

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Maybe this is why I have always hated domesticated cats.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by jimnuggits

Man, I've read some wacky threads on ATS but this one may be the cats meow! ZING!

What's with all the flags?

This indicates to me that You will not star and flag my new Thread:
Deer; The Horned and Demonic Underlords of the Blue Planet, yes brothers and sisters."
?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Barking cat gets caught. I got a good laugh out of this.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
If cats are Alien life forms then what are humans? I don't own a cat so... Give me a break. The most sophisticated recording device on the planet is the human mind. Everything your eyes and ears have ever seen or heard is recorded perfectly... wether you remember it or not.

So be good for goodness sake.

edit: And cats are gods gift to the world because they kill all the rats and mice that eat all their grain preventing them from starving. What a blessing in disguise. Cats are predators, perfectly fitted for this their primary task. If your cat acts bored it is because you keep it inside all day like a prisoner. My neighbor lets hers out all the time and it is the most happy and friendly cat I have ever known. Especially when it is hunting!
edit on 22-10-2011 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
If my cat is an alien, I love her. I was just looking to get her a passport as we are moving abroad, and she is a strange creature, however, so are WE.

A "gift" from the gods.... well, she is definitely because this furry little biotch has brought me more joy than not. If she is sending info to aliens and has that ability, all I have to say is WOW. I surely don't care....this post was the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on ATS so far.

All animals are beautiful in their own way, each having a special quality about them. Respecting life means all life, whether it's an alien or a bug.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by inthemass

I remember seeing this vid on facebook. Creepy and tripped me out, as well as the lulz. It seems that cat is either bilingual, or was caught in the act of imitating a dog for some nefarious purpose.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The aliens infiltrate their cat spies and they walk among us like wolves in sheeps clothing and we are unaware...Till now...

Maybe the cats "are aliens" shape-shifted into the appearance of a cat?...Thats even more bizzare...

Spiders must be from hell...
edit on 22-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
haha i have always thought cats have alien like features. There face and eyes glad you made this post

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecondAmendmentUser
Maybe this is why I have always hated domesticated cats.

Genesis 1:26
"God said: Let us make mankind, in our image, according to our likeness..."

(source: Everett Fox, who has produced the English translation that is truest to the original Biblical Hebrew)
[In the original Biblical Hebrew (using English transliteration): "Vayomer elohim na’ase ’adam betzalmenu kidmutenu..."]

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
So when the RSPCA charges me with killing countless cats and i tell them the cats are really alien cam corders sent to spy on us do you think i'll get away with it

i'm gonna give it a go!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo
reply to post by jimnuggits

Well...I have seen a bullet go through the back of the head of a cat....I didn't see any wires.

You didn't see a steam engine in there either.

Maybe their tech is organic.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

4. A cat can see exponentially better than you. Making it appear that it must be more advanced evolutionarily speaking. How?

The OP was a amusing read but this one could apply to many many animals.

I guess eagles are unmanned spy drones?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I actually came to this conclusion once, albeit under the influence of some high-grade street medicine.

It was just as you said it, and it was clear as day to me at the time.

I still don't like cats, never will. Cat people also turn me off, probably cuz of the toxoplasmosis.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I am so hungover from last night and this thread is making me laugh my @$$ off. And one of my cats even snuggled with me through the night. Cats are alien camcorders??? Lawlz. More like a supreme killing machine

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
TBH, while we have absolute nonsense like this crawling the top pages of ATS, we'll never learn the truth!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
While entertaining I don't find the OP to be very convincing. If a race was capable of space travel and bioengineering capable of making a cat into a surveillance device then they would surely have already reached the levels of technology that humans already have. The things we are able to monitor from a distance with electronic means is already incredible.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
you have got to be joking, this is so unrealistic BS , is this a new comedy bin for ATS mushroom consumers, i hate cats.! no wonder i visit ats less often these days especially when this garbage is on the front page. Maybe you should find a site called NSAA (no secret at all] bite me ;-)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by inthemass

I imagine a group of very confused but interested dogs, sitting down directly in front of the window the cat is perched on. Translation of the barking cat - caught mid-sentence: "and another thing - you should try and run directly under moving cars - you know they all have bacon tied underneath, right?" Someone should warn the dogs of that area.
I laughed so hard when the cat saw it was caught - and the clear "bark, bark, bark - OH - I mean Meow!" it did - trying to save face. Perhaps the OP is right after all. Clearly something is going on with cats.
My cat, for one, is doing a very poor job of spying for the aliens. All he does is eat, nap, and then lumber off to rest from all the eating and napping. And, unfortunately for me, he does not speak other animal languages like the talented cat of the video. He barely speaks his own language - he only meows if his food bowl is empty, or if he really - and I mean really - needs to go outside. Other than that, it is all naps in the sunshine and afternoon brushings. I am sure his alien overlords are much displeased with him.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join