It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Satan read our minds??How about demons and other kinds of spirits?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Here's a scary thought.What if demons or Satan is in another dimension?And what if they can see us but we can't see them?There could be one sitting next to you right now.

Now that is creepy!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Knowledge is Power.

Betty Eadie has a lot of it.

There are 3 kinds of angels.

Angel Guides - silk robes

Warrior Angels - Their robes appear as thick wool. They do battle for us on the spiritual plane.

Arch Angels - They actually have large white wings!

When we die we go to the Heavenly Council and receive our Life Review.

There is a beautiful garden in heaven with the most beautiful roses.

Another great book published by Betty Eadie but written by Roy Mills is
The Soul's Remembrance. He was born without a veil of forgetfulness and
remembers heaven before he was born. It turns out we all receive a pre-birth
education. We receive our mission from the Spirit Father (God) in the
Throne Room. Roy Mills calls this the Pinnacle of Heaven.

God bless you. Let me know if you have more questions.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
reply to post by eeks4

Here's a scary thought.What if demons or Satan is in another dimension?And what if they can see us but we can't see them?There could be one sitting next to you right now.

Now that is creepy!

It is called the spiritual realm. There is nothing to be afraid about.

The only power Satan has over you is what you give him.

Give him ZERO power over you.

That's what Jesus did when he was on Earth. - Begone Satan! -

It's really as simple as that.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I have specific reactions to being in the presence of demons/fallen angels. I can feel the taint of evil roiling off of them so powerful that i get nauseated to where i want to puke. The light they give off has a darkened tint on it, almost like a shade darker than pure light. I had one tempt me so powerful that he promised me all the power i could ever want if i would take the claw hammer that was in my hand and bash my father's skull in. I was suffering under an abusive father while living in a broken home and B'lial came to me and offered me a deal but i knew if i accepted his deal i would end up in prison or worse. They come to you with promises of power and glory but lead you into damnation instead. They give you a tiny bit of truth mixed in with a ton of lie.
edit on 22-10-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Interesting story..

You may like the words to this song.. it fits your story..in a round about way..

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Yeah i did like that song, it rings with truth.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
I have specific reactions to being in the presence of demons/fallen angels. I can feel the taint of evil roiling off of them so powerful that i get nauseated to where i want to puke. The light they give off has a darkened tint on it, almost like a shade darker than pure light. I had one tempt me so powerful that he promised me all the power i could ever want if i would take the claw hammer that was in my hand and bash my father's skull in. I was suffering under an abusive father while living in a broken home and B'lial came to me and offered me a deal but i knew if i accepted his deal i would end up in prison or worse. They come to you with promises of power and glory but lead you into damnation instead. They give you a tiny bit of truth mixed in with a ton of lie.
edit on 22-10-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

you know you sound like a crazy person right. im not trying to be mean but honestly cmon

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I personally believe Satan can read our minds! I was married to his sister for several years and she sure as heck she could read mine, what with her "Don't even think about it!".

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
www.mindpowernews.com...

We have the tech. now to read and control minds.
Yes demons can read our minds.
The proof is in the paranormal studies.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShortMemory

and you are an expert on what is factual and what isn't ? The bible is based on some facts, and yes there are people who can read minds at times.. Your view of what is reality is very narrow minded.. my sympathies to you for being a slave to a locked up mind.. that won't even consider possibilities.

well im no expert but i know factual genreally requires some facts.
the bible has no facts..
if there are people who can read minds id like to see your evidence..no one has ever proved psychic ability or anything of the like in a controlled test.
my views are not narrow minded they are based on logic and what is reality..
people who believe in this nonsense are the only ones with a 'locked up mind'. you only believe it because others have told you its right, fact is there is no evidence or logic..
i consider all possiblities, but my eventual decisions are made on evidence not specualtion

Proof that Satan exists. You obviously couldn't recognize a fact if the evidence slapped you in the face.
edit on 22-10-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

First I would like to state, I was raised christian, but am not, my beliefs are of the ancients, where the bible was derived from, as such I will convey my point in a biblical and modern technological sense...
Over the last 7 years I've gone through quite the spiritual enlightenment and found inner peace, through doing so I've come across an overwhelming amount of all sorts of evidence proving at least to me that Satan is as real as you and me. I also am starting to believe he dwells deep beneath the surface, perhaps a "hollow earth". If that is the case I would also believe these "greys" we know of so well would be his bio-mechanical minions, whom if he wanted could tune into our individual brain frequencies and in a sense yes, read our minds. This would explain the whole "why would they travel millions of light years for earth just to keep an eye on us", the answer is they don't, if this is the case they don't need light traveling capabilities, because they're already here. With this in mind along with the satanic praising illuminati, and they're pyramid structured society, you know "who's on top"

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
www.mindpowernews.com...

We have the tech. now to read and control minds.
Yes demons can read our minds.
The proof is in the paranormal studies.

So should we walk around with tin foil hats on our heads???

Satan wants us as he has many but truth be told we hold the keys into and out of
his realm. - Embraced by the Light -

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Your mistaken. All the fallen angels still hold the telepathic abilities that ALL spirit beings have. Where people get this wild idea that since the angels fell that they lost the powers God granted them but not so.. It's how he created them...

You can spout all versus you want. I'm a believer in a creator Yeshua/Jesus myself. But I know by experience of being around fallen angelic type beings many times ala abductions I can state for a fact they are and do speak telepathically and thy most certainly CAN read your mind.

There is no doubt that these beings as a collective is what modern Christians are calling SATAN. It is a group of beings about a third of all of these type of beings rebelled and started downloading there body into modified carnal bodies to interact with mankind and meddle ....

-FG
edit on 10/21/2011 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

Amen to that..I do agree

So you both agree that aliens are fallen angels that have chosen to follow Satan?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
why would you even write this thread? you know it's gonna bring out the nihilists...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by InshaAllah
Demons simply dont exist. and as far as satan goes, i prefer to call him by his name CALIGASTIA but yes he can and has been causing mayhem since he came to this world

Logically speaking, anyone who believes in God or Gods must believe that for every good one there is a bad one. Ying and Yang so to speak.

I dont understand why people always "thank God" when something good happens, but then blame themselves or other human beings when something bad happens.

Traditionally, if you are speaking of daemonic forces in the christian sense, then I would venture as far as to assume yes, they can read your mind. Or even worse, they have seen all that was and will be so mind reading is unnecessary because they already know what you're going to do before you do it.

Does that help at all?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
if you believe in satan then you should believe also that he can do anything you can imagine since after all he is imaginary

You can't see air either, but no one denies that it exists. By all intensive purposes, air should be imaginary were it not for the proof of breathing it in to verify it. Satan, likewise can be verified by all of the unexplained evil, some of which is incomprehensible. The Bible can be verified by all of the prophesies that have come to pass and all of the ones that have not yet come to pass.........but we can clearly see the world is set up for thos things to come to pass. Such as the mark of the beast in the hand or forehead that no man or woman or king or pauper may not sell, nor barter save he who has the mark in his right hand or forehead.

here are a couple of videos to get started, link at bottom for a lot more.

Click here for a lot more videos on this!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You got a star for that video,
I love Hoyt Axton! You don't know how many people have never even heard of him!
Then again, maybe you do seeing as you know his songs lol.

Anyways, as to the topic.

I once encountered a demonic presence in a dream that caused an out of body experience and later on an angelic experience while fully concious, so I know these beings exist in some form.

I have been lucky enough to not experience that again.
In fact, later on in life I became a medium, and had plenty of contact with those who departed this world for the next, and not once have I encountered anything I would consider "EVIL" since my teenage experience.

In fact, the most evil things I have ever encountered in my entire life were other human beings.
Perhaps it is because I understand that there are beings out there that would just LOVE for you to believe they are Gods and Devils, when in the end, they are just confused and angry spirits from multiple realms of existence.

Make no mistake, there is a very real spirit world, and spirits, good and bad, exist. They do take an interest in human beings, and they do both good and bad depending on what it is one encounters.

No matter what religion a person is, that is the angle the spirit world approaches them from, so if you believe in the devil, you will get the devil. If you believe in God, you will get God, if you believe there is nothing, then when you die you are in for a pleasant shock.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaiode1
why would you even write this thread? you know it's gonna bring out the nihilists...

I gave her info on Embraced by the Light.

She did the right thing.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
the satan(dajjal) and other demons can read our minds but can tell us from future
and the freemasons use demons for see people minds to the MIND CONTROL

(sory for my english
))

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I get a kick out of people who constantly want proof of the spirit world,
the proof is already there,
It's called religion
(although I hate that title as I see religions as closed versions of an open truth.ie
ne small slice of a very big pie)
and spirituality.
(going deep within and knowing yourself fully)
Psychology included,
it has to be experienced to be really understood.

Religion and spirituality
is all human ways of trying to make sense of something we all experience a lot as humans,
something just out of reach,
but very in touch with the humans sense of being.
Some people never hear a higher calling, but does not make them any less a part of the experience.

These things have been around since recorded history in almost all cultures.
They would not be there if there was not something to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join