It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Satan read our minds??How about demons and other kinds of spirits?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by InshaAllah

Now you do have a great point,I was just saying basically the same thing today..We have to take fault of what we do and not always blame the evil one..Alot of the evil is in our own heart and brain..And yes a whole lot of flesh do not have faith..

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I have discussed this with people who have researched ancient Jewish and Christian documents regarding that question-- but not done the research myself. I think I remember the highlights...

1) I believe it was a Jewish teaching that the holy Angels repeated the prayers of the faithful to God, whether said aloud our silently; and so, out of respect to the angels, even silent prayer was done with the movement of the lips-- forming the words.

I don't know the source of that, but to me it sounds like medieval speculation.

3) I think it was Saint Antony of the desert, or his bishop, Athanasius, who speculated that demons would attempt to mimic knowing the future by observing or overhearing (operative word) something and then traveling a great speed only a spirit could obtain, and telling what it had seen or heard as if it had not yet happened.

So, it seems to be that Angels nor demons are not normally capable of reading minds; but the holy angels certainly hear prayers.

I will add that there is strong scriptural evidence that words have spiritual powers which thoughts alone do not have. Further, that holy angels know the content of our prayers (not necessarily our thoughts) but it would seem that the rebellious angels have cut themselves off from the Source of such knowledge.

I love metaphysics, but is all speculation-- albeit reasoned speculation based on what had been revealed and what has experienced by the faithful.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Dear eeks4,

A couple of assumptions on my part. Firstly, I assume you are talking about the Satan of the New and Old Testament and secondly I assume you are asking what the bible says about it. No, Satan cannot read people's minds unless they let him in. He could not read Job's mind and he could not read Jesus' mind (that is why he "tested" Jesus in the desert). Having said that, it also says in the bible that we are not to communicate with spirits or let them in. The bible also says that if Christ is in you then evil spirits cannot be.

Don't know why you asked, don't know if you are believer. Just giving you a biblical answer. Be well.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Please read the following taken from the Urantia book:

4. Good and Bad Spirit Ghosts

(961.2) 87:4.1 Ghost fear was the fountainhead of all world religion; and for ages many tribes clung to the old belief in one class of ghosts. They taught that man had good luck when the ghost was pleased, bad luck when he was angered.

(961.3) 87:4.2 As the cult of ghost fear expanded, there came about the recognition of higher types of spirits, spirits not definitely identifiable with any individual human. They were graduate or glorified ghosts who had progressed beyond the domain of ghostland to the higher realms of spiritland.

(961.4) 87:4.3 The notion of two kinds of spirit ghosts made slow but sure progress throughout the world. This new dual spiritism did not have to spread from tribe to tribe; it sprang up independently all over the world. In influencing the expanding evolutionary mind, the power of an idea lies not in its reality or reasonableness but rather in its vividness and the universality of its ready and simple application.

(961.5) 87:4.4 Still later the imagination of man envisioned the concept of both good and bad supernatural agencies; some ghosts never evolved to the level of good spirits. The early monospiritism of ghost fear was gradually evolving into a dual spiritism, a new concept of the invisible control of earthly affairs. At last good luck and bad luck were pictured as having their respective controllers. And of the two classes, the group that brought bad luck were believed to be the more active and numerous.

(961.6) 87:4.5 When the doctrine of good and bad spirits finally matured, it became the most widespread and persistent of all religious beliefs. This dualism represented a great religio-philosophic advance because it enabled man to account for both good luck and bad luck while at the same time believing in supermortal beings who were to some extent consistent in their behavior. The spirits could be counted on to be either good or bad; they were not thought of as being completely temperamental as the early ghosts of the monospiritism of most primitive religions had been conceived to be. Man was at last able to conceive of supermortal forces that were consistent in behavior, and this was one of the most momentous discoveries of truth in the entire history of the evolution of religion and in the expansion of human philosophy.

(961.7) 87:4.6 Evolutionary religion has, however, paid a terrible price for the concept of dual spiritism. Man’s early philosophy was able to reconcile spirit constancy with the vicissitudes of temporal fortune only by postulating two kinds of spirits, one good and the other bad. And while this belief did enable man to reconcile the variables of chance with a concept of unchanging supermortal forces, this doctrine has ever since made it difficult for religionists to conceive of cosmic unity. The gods of evolutionary religion have generally been opposed by the forces of darkness.

(962.1) 87:4.7 The tragedy of all this lies in the fact that, when these ideas were taking root in the primitive mind of man, there really were no bad or disharmonious spirits in all the world. Such an unfortunate situation did not develop until after the Caligastic rebellion and only persisted until Pentecost. The concept of good and evil as cosmic co-ordinates is, even in the twentieth century, very much alive in human philosophy; most of the world’s religions still carry this cultural birthmark of the long-gone days of the emerging ghost cults.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
My vote: Telepathic Evil ET's

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Your neighbor is correct. Evil cannot read our minds, but they have been on this planet longer than we have. They know how to read us and slip in subtle suggestions and persuasions. EEKs, dont listen to all the religion-denying haters on this site. "your so dumb for believing a fairy tale that never happend and never existed its all made up blah blah blah" .....well I dont believe in atheists, but they still get on my nerves. Just remember that evil is ancient, and smarter than any dummy that calls you stupid for believing what you believe. You have seen it, so have I. Ways to get evil away from you: Read scripture out loud, pray to Christ out loud, ask God to send his Angels to rid the evil angels from your presence. You dont need a priest, you just need your faith in Christ, which has power over evil, which was defeated by Christ in death and resurrection....the perfect sacrifice to win us from evil.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by InshaAllah
no one has countered me, no one has a legit arguement on this subject. you guys just keep saying they exist...so ima keep saying they dont. come at me with a legit argument.

Ok, I'll bite.

Acts 17:11 - Now these were more noble-minded than those in Thessalonica, for they received the word with great eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see whether these things were so.

iyou guys have come at me with nothing

Here ya go, but I'm not wasting time combating your heresy's after this point.

1st their where humans here before adam and eve,e.

Actually, there were not. Adam was created first after his/their own image (Gen1:26-27, 2:5, 1Cr 15:45, 1Ti 2:13) and there was no man to till the ground. Additionally the root for Adam would be what we would consider "Man".

2. they had no need to breed because humans were all ready here

Again, this conflicts with the passages above.

3. they could not breed with the human population because they where semi angels half human half angel

1 Cor 5:6 - ..Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?

Actually that claim has only a inkling of truth, and the rest is fabricated. After the Shining one was cursed, and the first messianic prophecy was given stating that the messiah would come through Eve's seed (Gen 3:15) the serpent or known as the devil, began attacking the human race AFTER that prophecy. Ie, if he could wipe out the seed of the woman, there would be no messiah, God's word would be broken and thus he would "win".

This leads to the events in Gen 6 in which ALL flesh is corrupted, and is the cause for the flood. Noah was perfect in his generations (6:9), and thus his genetic line was pure. These 'half angels' are then known as Nephilim, Rephaim, Anakim, or Emim.

4. the tree of life never existed (as the catholic, christians church's teach) , so eve never ate the apple ..

The LLX disagrees with you on the point of the Tree of Life, or did the Roman Catholic church exist 300 years prior to Christ, when the LLX was translated into Greek from Hebrew?

The Tree of Life appears in Gen 2:9, 3:22, 3:24, Pro 3:18, 11:30, and 15:4. Only in one book does the Tree of LIfe appear in the NT, and that is Revelation. I guess the RCC and Rabbi's are time travelers conspiring to 'corrupt' the Torah.

2. they were told to procreate with each other. No restrictions. Same as Noah and Jacob/Israel.

3 Adam did not "arrive", he was formed from the dust, which is reinforced through more scriptures than I care to look up.

4 The last part of your statement is fiction.

5. Satan is Caligastia that is his name,

He is most appropriately called the Shining One.

6. demons do not exist NOW. what i mean demons where never an entity. Demons where also abolished from this planet at jesus pentacost. so where they causing mayhem before jesus arrival. yes
did they enter bodies for possession, more than likely yes. They are no longer here.

They most certainly exist now. If Pentecost abolished demons, what evil spirits did Paul cast out in Acts 19:11-12? In fact, when certain vagabonds attempted to cast out these "spirits" without Christ, they fled out of the house naked AND were wounded (14-16). Additionally, Mark 16:16-18 is pretty clear that the ability to cast out demons was not a "short term thing".

7. what where demons......the where the rebel mid-wayers

Demons seem to inhabit other people, and are probably the "souls" of the Nephilim spoken of in Gen 6, and their Judgement is in Isaiah 26, specifically v14. Note some "Demons" knew of a specifically appointed time when Yeshua confronted them (Mat 8:29)

8. what is a midwayer..

I've already gone over the Nephilim.

9. caligastia is allowed to roam because he was our planetary prince.

Christ is merely waiting to take possession. I'm not going to go into the concept of the Kinsman-Redeemer, it's clearly a waste of my time.

10. stop fostering ...

Your post (and false teachings you presented above) only cement further in any scriptural backed Christian mind that we are right, and recognize Satan's lies. As for another post you stated something like "a demon has never bugged me, so they must not exist", as Christ himself said "If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. (Mark 3:24)". You know you're on the right side of the isle when Satan and his host begin to attack you. Until then, you're on his side and he has no reason to reveal what he's really doing.

I've seen too many perfectly possessed people who don't even realize it. This post certainly makes me wonder if this is another one.
edit on 22-10-2011 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
Just wondering..I have heard that yes Satan can read our minds and no Satan cannot read our minds..Does or would anyone have any logical proof on this?? Is there anything in the bible about this??Thank you for your help

I do not think they can read our minds. But they are ancient entities and as such, know the human condition (fallen). They also know where we are weak. They will throw at us anything that will keep us away from relationship with God. It might be lust, drugs, alcohol, money, status, etc etc etc. None of these things are bad in itself, but like anything, they can be taken out of control and that's what Satan and his demons want.

What's interesting is how these things have come to manifest in our culture and society. Money, fame, status, looks, etc are especially desired qualities, at least in America. This proves biblical text taht tell us that Satan has legal authority over the earth. It also tells us the power of Satans influence in our political leaders, bankers, media, even our religious institutions.

The very thing that is so mocked may be the only true source to a personal relationship with the Creator of the Universe. The Bible.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Not Authorized

no one has countered me, no one has a legit arguement on this subject. you guys just keep saying they exist...so ima keep saying they dont. come at me with a legit argument.

Ok, I'll bite.

Acts 17:11 - Now these were more noble-minded than those in Thessalonica, for they received the word with great eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see whether these things were so.

iyou guys have come at me with nothing

Here ya go, but I'm not wasting time combating your heresy's after this point.

1st their where humans here before adam and eve,e.

Actually, there were not. Adam was created first after his/their own image (Gen1:26-27, 2:5, 1Cr 15:45, 1Ti 2:13) and there was no man to till the ground. Additionally the root for Adam would be what we would consider "Man".

2. they had no need to breed because humans were all ready here

Again, this conflicts with the passages above.

3. they could not breed with the human population because they where semi angels half human half angel

1 Cor 5:6 - ..Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?

Actually that claim has only a inkling of truth, and the rest is fabricated. After the Shining one was cursed, and the first messianic prophecy was given stating that the messiah would come through Eve's seed (Gen 3:15) the serpent or known as the devil, began attacking the human race AFTER that prophecy. Ie, if he could wipe out the seed of the woman, there would be no messiah, God's word would be broken and thus he would "win".

This leads to the events in Gen 6 in which ALL flesh is corrupted, and is the cause for the flood. Noah was perfect in his generations (6:9), and thus his genetic line was pure. These 'half angels' are then known as Nephilim, Rephaim, Anakim, or Emim.

4. the tree of life never existed (as the catholic, christians church's teach) , so eve never ate the apple ..

The LLX disagrees with you on the point of the Tree of Life, or did the Roman Catholic church exist 300 years prior to Christ, when the LLX was translated into Greek from Hebrew?

The Tree of Life appears in Gen 2:9, 3:22, 3:24, Pro 3:18, 11:30, and 15:4. Only in one book does the Tree of LIfe appear in the NT, and that is Revelation. I guess the RCC and Rabbi's are time travelers conspiring to 'corrupt' the Torah.

2. they were told to procreate with each other. No restrictions. Same as Noah and Jacob/Israel.

3 Adam did not "arrive", he was formed from the dust, which is reinforced through more scriptures than I care to look up.

4 The last part of your statement is fiction.

5. Satan is Caligastia that is his name,

He is most appropriately called the Shining One.

6. demons do not exist NOW. what i mean demons where never an entity. Demons where also abolished from this planet at jesus pentacost. so where they causing mayhem before jesus arrival. yes
did they enter bodies for possession, more than likely yes. They are no longer here.

They most certainly exist now. If Pentecost abolished demons, what evil spirits did Paul cast out in Acts 19:11-12? In fact, when certain vagabonds attempted to cast out these "spirits" without Christ, they fled out of the house naked AND were wounded (14-16). Additionally, Mark 16:16-18 is pretty clear that the ability to cast out demons was not a "short term thing".

7. what where demons......the where the rebel mid-wayers

Demons seem to inhabit other people, and are probably the "souls" of the Nephilim spoken of in Gen 6, and their Judgement is in Isaiah 26, specifically v14. Note some "Demons" knew of a specifically appointed time when Yeshua confronted them (Mat 8:29)

8. what is a midwayer..

I've already gone over the Nephilim.

9. caligastia is allowed to roam because he was our planetary prince.

Christ is merely waiting to take possession. I'm not going to go into the concept of the Kinsman-Redeemer, it's clearly a waste of my time.

10. stop fostering ...

Your post (and false teachings you presented above) only cement further in any scriptural backed Christian mind that we are right, and recognize Satan's lies. As for another post you stated something like "a demon has never bugged me, so they must not exist", as Christ himself said "If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. (Mark 3:24)". You know you're on the right side of the isle when Satan and his host begin to attack you. Until then, you're on his side and he has no reason to reveal what he's really doing.

I've seen too many perfectly possessed people who don't even realize it. This post certainly makes me wonder if this is another one.

That was a very nice post, Well worth a requote

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

No body seems to have faith anymore, or you do have faith its just misplaced by religion. so many lights retarded by misleading religions. its sad really.

I have my faith, and I have my Light. Yeshua, the Messiah the King. He is THE light of the world. He is our Menorah. Only with his spirit, can I even attempt to show the light of his Spirit shining through me (John ch1,8,9, Matt 5, etc)

I do know of "another" light, that is not spoken of highly. 2 Cor 11:14
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

taken from the urantia book:

610.4) 53:8.8 But even so, no fallen spirit ever did have the power to invade the minds or to harass the souls of the children of God. Neither Satan nor Caligastia could ever touch or approach the faith sons of God; faith is an effective armor against sin and iniquity. It is true: “He who is born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one touches him not.”

1.) Possession, refutation statements in Mark 5:1-20, Mark 9:17-29, Matt 4:24, Mark 6:7, Isaiah 14, Eze 28, Gen 6-14, Eph 6:12, Daniel 10:13, Eph 4:27, James 4:7, 2 Pet 1:3, 2 Cor 11:3-4 (believers receiving "another spirit"), Matt 9:32-33, Matt 12:22, Matt 17:18, Acts 16:16-18, 1 Samuel 16:14-15, 18:10-11, etc etc etc.

2.) Harassing, refutation is in the entire book of Job.

3.) "keeps himself", refutation statements. God keeps us: Gen 28:16, Exo 19:4-5, Deu 33:27, Josh 1:7-9, Psa 37:23-24, Psa 41:1-4, Psa 66:8-9, Psa 73:26, Psa 91:9-12, Psa 94:17-19, Psa 138:6-8, Isa 40:28-31, Isa 41:10, Isa 46:6, Isa 63:9..etc etc. Shall I go into the NT too which is even more explicit that God does all the work?

(610.5) 53:8.9 In general, when weak and dissolute mortals are supposed to be under the influence of devils and demons, they are merely being dominated by their own inherent and debased tendencies, being led away by their own natural propensities. The devil has been given a great deal of credit for evil which does not belong to him. Caligastia has been comparatively impotent since the cross of Christ.

1.) "mortals/"natural" refutation". You are dead already. Everything you thinks, says, and does - even your kindness, morality, and religion - are dead works, evil deeds, and fruit unto death (Psa. 14:2-3; Prov. 4:19; 10:16,32; 12:5,10; 15:8,9,26,28; 21:4,10,27; Isa. 45:20; 64:6; Mat. 7:18; John 3:19-20; Rom. 1:20-32; 3:9-18; 7:5; 8:5-8; 10:2-3; 1Co.2:14; 2Co. 4:3-4; Eph. 4:18; Col. 1:21)

2.) "Satan being impotent" refutation: Wow would Satan love for you to believe that. He's hard at work right now. EVERYONE who is not a born again believer has the Spirit of Antichrist (1 John 4:3). More direct refutation: Dan 7:8,21, Zec 11:17, 2 Thess 2:3, Rev 13:2,3, 1 John 2:18,22). When he's cast out of heaven he'll go on a rampage and wage war against the saints. (Rev 12).

Even secular Hollywood, which is mostly anti-christian, has in your face "hints" about Satan's dominion that even THEY recognize; if even subconsciously.

"Who, in their right mind Kevin, could possibly deny the twentieth century was entirely mine?" - John Milton / Lucifer / Satan / Devil

That alone speaks volumes as to where the world does stand.

so i ask where is your faith?

In The Blessed God, our Creator, The Aleph and Tau, the Alpha and the Omega, the Ancient of Days, the Logos, YHWH of Hosts, our Lord and Savior, Yeshua, The High Priest after the order of Melchizedek, The Messiah the King, making intercession for his saints before the Father. Where is yours?

Hint, your faith is in Romans 1:18-32
edit on 22-10-2011 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Yes Satan can read your mind.. But only your mind.. In fact we can all read your mind!!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Not Authorized

Good job on your above post. Very concise and direct. You deserve a star.

@InshaAllah
"Faith cometh by hearing , and hearing by the Word of God." When your heart is open to the Truth, God will speak and you will understand His words. "And the Word shall be made known to you." But if you are closed minded, then His Word is nothing but babble to your ears.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

My unsdertsanding is that he cannot read your mind, but rather he puts thoughts into your head and he knows you are obeying him if you act on those thoughts?

I think

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Well I haven't really thought about that.

But I can certainly read his, and theirs.

It is really an incredible and entertaining read.

Right out of "Hollywood" you might say.

Don't worry about it too much though, as "Hell" has frozen over.

So He moved his outfit up to Alaska. Within the Arctic Circle.

I'll give you a hint, There is a Passenger Manifest for EVERY flight in and out of there.

You can catch The Devil, but you can't keep him long.

Last I heard he was "air lifted" out of Mexico. But he left all his Spirits up North.

I've Partied with him many times, He used to call me his "Brother."

Imagine That.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
He can't 'read' our minds.....but he can, CERTAINLY, influence and change it. People need to understand....Satan wants to keep you AWAY FROM God.......so you never FULFILL the reason for your existance aka: Your purpose! Satan is the FATHER OF LIES!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
In this material Universe, which is just one amid infinite other hyperspace Universes, moving relative to us and we to them, on all vectors interpenetratingly, there is also the holographic multidimensionality physics aspect to be taken into account, in which every potential possible line of action has its actuality even though invisible to our consciousness, but nonetheless known to the subconsciousness. Absolute good action is called God. Absolute evil action is called the Devil. Both are transendental in their relationship to what ever it is that we experience as the material. In our subconsciousness the infinitely evil is affecting us on the one hand and on the other hand the infinitely good is affecting us too. Thus we can be taken in the good direction or we might be taken in the evil direction. We are having the freedom of choice. Despite widespread ignorance on the subject nevertheless it is a fact that telepathy has been proven to exist scientifically. We are all telepathic. For most telepathy remains undetected in our subconscious mind. For some telepathy is something that they learn to live with even though it is driving them insane. In the holographic multidimensionality physics of our universe there exist infinite number of "spiritual realms" most of which are probably nothing to worry about. However, there exist those dimensions that are evil. The demonic entities that exist in such hellish dimensions might if we are not careful be able to build subliminal subconscious connections with our reality thus with the passing of time we can be telepathically communicating with such evil entities. The most evil of such entities we refer to as the Devil. In the same way as the ascension up into heaven is infinite, therefore the descent into hell is an infinite too. It is our day to day conduct that decides the direction of our spiritual destination. Our actions are beginning in our mind. We are especially at the mercy of our subconsciousness. Subconscious influences can destroy even the strongest of men. Insanity begins in the subconsciousness. The Devil is operating in the subconscious mind. However, if you take the time to listen carefully to your mind you will ultimately be able to hear the chatter that goes on in the subconscious. That process is called Raja Yoga transcendental meditation.

The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM (tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex no drugs and no violence. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the one absolute. The One True God. Her names are many but she be the one true God there be no other God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La Deus Nostra, Notre Dame, Our Lady, The Holy Spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving Her Holiness Above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to Her Holiness Above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception [parthenogenesis] reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright NGL(c)2000.

He who trusts in violence to be his security cannot speak that he trusts in God to be his security.

SHIMONO

CAELENIUM

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 22/10/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The "Legion" is us of the past, present and future. This collective thirsts for newness attained through "borg-like" assimilation of new spirits. This bastardization of the original thirst by the individual for eternal newness only attained when the individuals spirit passes through the Door, is this so-called "Satan".

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Like people have sercrets not be known, so come out of the closet type or daddys girl type, or mommys mandingo friend at work type

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

It is written in the Bible that ONLY God can read ones Heart, that's the one thing God kept for himself.. No man no spirit and no satan can truly know what is in ones Heart.. that is why one should never Judge...

King David was consider my many in his time to be a big sinner. he was accused of committed adultery, covered up a murder, stole from the temple, but God said that despite all that, his heart is close to mine... Only God was able to Read David's Heart and forgave him, he saw the goodness in him and made him King !!

So I think satan can follow you, watch what you're doing and work with that but, really can't read your heart!!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
There are many spirits that are part of menkind, angels, archangels, higher spirits and lower ones, which ´master´is Ahriman aka ´Devil´.
Mind reading, of course thoughtds are readable, when somebody is spiritually educated. I did a personal reading 2 years ago and was completely shocked when I realized, that everything that is thought, can actually be read afterwards.
Thats why men are free and responsible for themselves.

cheers
edit on 22-10-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join