It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who believe in the 4D shift. 11.11.11 it begins.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha
you now need to prove even 2 densities, to bother with a 4'th.. What the hell does it even mean, what is a density. What defines your definition of a density? just wow.

Density: A region of space containing a huge amount of mass compacted into an extremely small volume - usually this denser region of space is found in a black hole - Hubble Telescope Site

Voyager 1 discovers denser region of space...

The team believed the unusual events indicated Voyager 1 was approaching a strange region of space, likely the beginning of this new frontier called the termination shock region.

The termination shock is where the solar wind, a thin stream of electrically charged gas blowing continuously outward from the Sun, is slowed by pressure from gas between the stars. At the termination shock, the solar wind slows abruptly from its average speed of 300 to 700 km per second (700,000 - 1,500,000 miles per hour) and becomes denser and hotter.

www.nasa.gov...

Most cosmologists believe that the galaxies that we observe today grew gravitationally out of small fluctuations in the density of the universe through the following sequence of events:

When the universe was one thousandth its present size (roughly 500,000 years after the Big Bang), the density of matter in the region of space that now contains the Milky Way, our home galaxy, was perhaps 0.5% higher than in adjacent regions. Because its density was higher, this region of space expanded more slowly than surrounding regions.

Universe 101

So all main stream space scientists are aware of different densities in the Universe..

I suggest you do some more research to deny your ignorance before making a fool of your self by showing what you don't know... seems you have a VERY LONG road ahead of you

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndigoValor
reply to post by johnthejedi24

Oh the irony on your ATS profile picture
edit on 17-10-2011 by IndigoValor because: (no reason given)

Love this avatar.

Its 5D, past harming others and duality, that we're reaching for here. Most of us. But the information on crystals is surprisingly accurate. Channels/frequencies. The stars are cyrstalline mirrors. Earth contains alot of carbon, so we're all diamonds in the rough.

The reason I'm so cautious is the Dark Knight/Quetzcoatl, elenin, revelations 9/11. And black operations, NWO. So I weigh it all.

But can't see how one cannot miss, positive versus negative views on an upgraded world. And you will tell the shift has not occured, if you don't experience it. So, not really sure what is the gain in this information.

MIB Ending

Sun

Sleeper from ATS/Lou Baldin has 3 sun videos that show the extra channels UV range in the sun glow, and you can see the switching of the channels if you discern.

Here's mine:

Sunlight At The Edge Of The Roof.

Note effects are taking place beneath clouds not on top as artifacts would appear.

infared filter
edit on 19-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Different guy talking about the same stuff that Tolec and Alex Collier talks about. Cool

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That MIB ending is weird? what's the point of it?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
Wow, ok..no one pay attention to the fact that in this case "D"is not dimension butDensity! it's becoming clear that no one reads the responding posts past the first page. Sigh.

I have read all reply then realize a few tomes you mention density, so when 4 D (ensity) happens will our bodys become lighter, like able to shift between dimensions, or our awareness shifts to a higher level and we ???

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
Wow, ok..no one pay attention to the fact that in this case "D"is not dimension butDensity! it's becoming clear that no one reads the responding posts past the first page. Sigh.

I have read all reply then realize a few tomes you mention density, so when 4 D (ensity) happens will our bodys become lighter, like able to shift between dimensions, or our awareness shifts to a higher level and we ???

Both will eventually happen.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

This is something very interesting. Talks about what things COULD happen in the next few days/ or month.

and explains what hit our sun, when that "comet" happened.
edit on 21-10-2011 by IndigoValor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Nah, my density is defined right here old Zorgy
Im as dense as they come.

I do not think the density of my existence is going to change on 11:11:11

Anymore than you believe it will.

Or do you... gosh youre a crack up tho

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I've been seeing 11:11 for years and there are periods in my life when I see it more than others, including right now. I do believe it is a wake up call but I don't think this phenomena has anything to do with the date itself.

I used to think it was just a coincidence but over the years I've changed my mind on that. I personally don't accept many of the ideas that are passed around regarding the phenomena...I really just think we need to wake up and be aware for what is coming.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Another source!!

“The events of 11-11-11 will be multifaceted and multidimensional, but one of the most significant events involves a quantum shift in Earth’s Crystal Grid System. This is the system that functions within the body of Mother Earth in the same way Humanity’s Chakras, acupuncture meridians, and acupuncture points function in our bodies. The Crystal Grid System is the vehicle through which the Light of God is flowing to increase the energy, vibration, and consciousness of every atomic and subatomic particle and wave of precious Life energy existing on Earth. This is the system through which Earth’s Ascension into the 5th-Dimensional Realms of Infinite Light is being victoriously accomplished.”

Something big is about to happen soon!!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Can you be more specific? I hate vague predictions because then one can just say " see! I told you so!"

As for myself all i can say is something insignificant is going to happen a very long time from now!
edit on 24-10-2011 by OathKeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
After a tourturous half hour of watching James gilliland on you tube I feel much better about this whole cat people UFO armada earth changing thing. I mean wow, I am at a lack for words that anyone can take him at all serious.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OathKeeper

Can you be more specific? I hate vague predictions because then one can just say " see! I told you so!"

As for myself all i can say is something insignificant is going to happen a very long time from now!
edit on 24-10-2011 by OathKeeper because: (no reason given)

the thread.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OathKeeper
After a tourturous half hour of watching James gilliland on you tube I feel much better about this whole cat people UFO armada earth changing thing. I mean wow, I am at a lack for words that anyone can take him at all serious.
deny ignorance.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Bump for this most interesting thread. I'm still curious if anyone else felt the frequencies in the videos, and if those frequencies that made me buzzing, could have been embedded by TPTB or ETs???
Note, no drinking, smoking, funny stuff and no prescription drugs beyond my thryoid, and no odd foods that day either, nor the following when I watched the second one I posted on page 2.
edit on 28-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Are you familiar with the work of Dr. Stankov Georgi? If so what is your opinion about it?

His website: www.stankovuniversallaw.com...

In love and Light
SeekerOfLight

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

What I'm really curious about is what all the believers do when their favorite doomsday, rapture, big change, forecast prophecy never ever happens?

Do they move on to some other doomsday, forecast, prophesy prediction, because they can't help but believe in 'something', or do they eventually grow tired of promises that never come through?

I'd also really like to know if there's a central database of believers that prophets, new and old can go to as a central repository to go to for gaining support, and how I can get access to it.

First they either make up excuses for why it didn't happen or more likely, and quite a bit more annoyingly, make up some story about how "something did happen but we didn't notice it but now the seed is planted!" or "it was a spiritual shift so there's no visible effect but it did happen", of course, with no evidence to back up these claims or how they know it's true.

To some of these chronic "believers", they will never just admit a prediction was bogus if they wanted it to be right. You can never "prove them wrong" because they'll conjure up any excuse or justification as to why the prediction was still true and it will often be some mystic mumbojumbo that you conveniently can't "prove" is wrong (like "spiritual shifts" "little change no one knows about that will snowball" blahblah). Anyways, they'll post that bull# for a day or two but eventually the thread dies off, rightfully so, and then probably yea they go look for the next silly youtube-fueled doomsday story with no evidence to believe in and the cycle begins anew.

Just look at the post history of the OPs of threads like these, its usually quite an entertaining list of ridiculousness and support for failed predictions/hoaxes/etc. Some people just never learn.
edit on 29-10-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by IndigoValor

How is a bogus religious opinion article on 2012, ufo, yadayada website considered a source? It's just a woman preaching her silly religion where every other word needs a capital letter. "The Beings of Light" "The Company of Heaven" "The Light of God in Earth's Crystal Grid System" "Flame of Healing Through the Infinite Power of Transmutation" Blahblahblah...lol, this is worse than a fantasy novel, at least the Sword of Infinite Truths or the One Ring sounds cooler than this drivel.

How do you just believe this ridiculous fantasy on some ladies word alone? There is zero evidence for her ridiculous claims, it is all just basically "cause I said so". Literally anyone could have written this straight out of their imagination.... How is that a source? A "source" should have extensive citations, scientific data, evidence, independent corroboration and so on to back up bold claims, not just some lady preaching her brand of religion with a bunch of silly sounding names for everything. Utter fail.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerOfLight

There are a few markers in it that alert me to the problems inherent in much info on ascension. Though like these videos, and much of the ufology, Alex Collier and exopolitics, I find that weeding through it and finding true info in amongst tares, put there on purpose, I think, is good, but then you have to know what to look for and what jumps out so obviously as agenda, and some can't.

The Universal laws need to be looked at. So many really allign themselves to a system of Universal Laws and the rule of law. To me there simply ARE NO LAWS, there are only VIRTUES. Everything that could be seen as a law, the law of affinity or attraction, LOA, the law of consequence or Karma, are useful TOOLS, , to improve our lives, if and only if we are pure about it, and not selfish, for there are infinite Channels, Realms and False Type Constructs, some good and some bad, but we're trying to get beyond this stuff, trying to get beyond the 4d realms if we use the D's at all.

Our own minds, body, are inserted into this metaphorical television set, universe, with its infinite frequencies and realms, infinity within as a grain of sand could contain an infinity within. Or, Horton Hears A Who.

And on these duailty levels we are maintained here by gravity, gravity/magnetism, which is far more spiritual, spirit magnetism, than scientists who don't study spirit understand.

And in order to ascend, transform, or move beyond, we have to take the shackles off. We separate the plug ins to the negative side, in thoughts, words, behaviors, body structures, cells, etc, as much as possible. Remember the work that found that words alter DNA in real time, that is, not just what you pass on to your kids, but your own body, as you're living in it. You alter it.

Spirit form is created via actions, thoughts words. When a camera picks up in 4d reptilian shape shifting, while it may be true that some of it is holographic illusion as there are ETs here, its just as easy to say, they're creating their spirit form in real time, by their own behavior, thoughts, words.

So its an interactive school, but we're in final exams. We're meant to blow the duality out of the water, and overcome the negativity in ourselves and even around us.

To discover the Christ within, the crystal waters, to learn from the great teachers here, to never stop learning, and be completely compassionate and kind to all, and overcome our own anger, and our own self.

The laws yield to becoming a new person, being born again, in a literal way where the past faults seem to be distanced so far away its like another life time.

Now, those paradigms are all magnetic lures, traps. When we think it is a certain way, ascension is a certain way, the world we're going to looks a certain way, then that belief magnetizes the spirit. And so we could be pulled in those directions to those realms.

My soul inside knows the way if I let myself remember or trust my inner knowing, and seek within to connect to the Great Team, the highly progressed Love and Goodness Team, Father/Mother/Family, and Higher Self.

I want to picture principles of equality love and fairness the world could be like, advanced progression and technology, purity, love, unity, wonderful high learning, and working with others, helping others, enjoying family and living well, but at the same time, not to pinpoint exactly the details because I don't want to go to these other places.

I saw the shift in a meditation, it was in the twinkling of an eye, and I was completely transformed, my children and then we had cosmic teams come in to help/educate, Guides basically. There was no risk of stepping into an unknown portal or jumping on the wrong craft either.
edit on 29-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
reply to post by IndigoValor

How is a bogus religious opinion article on 2012, ufo, yadayada website considered a source? It's just a woman preaching her silly religion where every other word needs a capital letter. "The Beings of Light" "The Company of Heaven" "The Light of God in Earth's Crystal Grid System" "Flame of Healing Through the Infinite Power of Transmutation" Blahblahblah...lol, this is worse than a fantasy novel, at least the Sword of Infinite Truths or the One Ring sounds cooler than this drivel.

How do you just believe this ridiculous fantasy on some ladies word alone? There is zero evidence for her ridiculous claims, it is all just basically "cause I said so". Literally anyone could have written this straight out of their imagination.... How is that a source? A "source" should have extensive citations, scientific data, evidence, independent corroboration and so on to back up bold claims, not just some lady preaching her brand of religion with a bunch of silly sounding names for everything. Utter fail.

Don't get your panties in a bunch!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join