It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who believe in the 4D shift. 11.11.11 it begins.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Been aware of mr Stankov for a while,conversed etc. If all pieces of the puzzle get together,then I am part of the first wave of ascension, I have no ties to hold me back on Earth,it is time to move onwards and then help humans ascend.

fascinating end times.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valeri

Been aware of mr Stankov for a while,conversed etc. If all pieces of the puzzle get together,then I am part of the first wave of ascension, I have no ties to hold me back on Earth,it is time to move onwards and then help humans ascend.

fascinating end times.

Mr Stankov is the only person i have ever seen who could explain the world-puzzle in a scientific and esoteric way
I think I will be helping humanity between 11-11-11 and mass ascension at 21-12-201. I will ascend with the mass ascension in 2012 or somewhere in-between trough my individual ascension. the time has come!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Looks like a solar storm is coming (:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
what now?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by IndigoValor
Lol people arent reading the thread properly. 4D shift happens gradually. The thread is saying 4d Shift will have a effect on Earth beginning on that day. If you read the website which I can tell you haven't changes will happen gradually and will continue through the end of 2013. (:

Learn to read.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IndigoValor

How convenient. What is the point of "predicting" a date in which nothing happens and using as many vague mumbojumbo spiritual phrases as possible? So you can never be wrong. We can't "prove" that some cosmic "shift" didn't happen right. I'm sure only the "believers" will "feel" it over the next years. /yawn. Just like religious fanatics "feel" like god's hand is guiding them to kill the non believers.

Then of course you have these fictional "andromedans" who will "quietly" contact people... Of course quietly, so anyone claiming some alien came into their bedroom fulfills their prediction yup, like people haven't already been claiming that for years and years.

These vague "shift" predictions are the most pathetic "predictions" of all, because the predictors will never have to admit they are wrong. They can change the claim to mean whatever they feel like when nothing happens, and take credit for whatever naturally happens like war, peace, disasters, yadayada.

They drag the time period over years to milk everything they can out of it before people finally realize it's another #ing fraud. I truly feel bad for you gullible people who are so desperate to "believe" in stuff that you'll buy into this crap based on what some random dudes say on a youtube video, with zero hard evidence to back it up. You might as well base your whole life on the rantings on a random homeless dude on the street.

Honestly, you're going to be really depressed several years from now when you wasted years of your life believing in these "andromedans" and whatever other mumbojumbo when they never show up. Or the creators of this latest hoax will eventually just "extend the time period" and keep you chasing the carrot for more years and you'll buy into that too.
edit on 11-11-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I really believe that the traps others set for people will ultimately harm themselves. That when we live with good intent, by the intent of our heart and try to develop our talents to help others, see through the corruption in this world, we are creating or choosing our own reality, our own frequency. 11 11 has some negative connotations in the mystery schools, a chaos number, along with having some better connotations, so its all about intent, frequency, our grade inside.

Who are ETs? What do they do with people? As an experiencer havn't noticed people lives improving enormously. I suggest the good helpers do some action, help overturn this negativity, free this planet. Otherwise, what is happening, the door that opens to ET, is not necessarily one we should allow open, perhaps we need to close it instead, and pray, meditate, really focus on healing up family and neighbors and communities from this negative world, by sharing, being kind, coming up with groups.

Dr. Karla Turner MUFON conference 1 of 6

I've watched nearly every video, have just the coast to coast to watch, and am now reading her books, they're in pdf.

I suggest words of caution, and really working on self. We all need healing. So much stress, judgments on others, who are struggling with bigger problems than they can handle, and not enough compassion, love, solutions, just meanness everywhere, and allowing our paid managers, servants, the leaders to get away with crapola. When it just takes slowing down, reducing our stress and hours, forming some groups, connecting with others, and focusing on healing, sharing, helping.

I don't think ETs have the answer. They wouldn't be doing pain and sexual tests on people if they had real answers. What are they?

www.whale.to...

By the way, she was murdered. She was warned first and wouldn't stop her work and then quickly died of cancer. Watching her videos I understand why she was more of a threat than the others. In fact, I don't trust Mufon and her friends in the field even, its the black ops way of keeping an eye on what ETs do to people, and some damage control on what they're doing to people. And a way of controlling it.

She wouldn't obey, and even in debate where some were just "positive" she asked hard questions. She dug deeper in hypnotic regressions, past the screens where someone thought it was positive to the negative. She used critical thinking and bucked the "norm" of the ufology "researchers/agents" who liked to exclude anyone who didn't fit into their ideas of things. She included all, who had the markers of contact, and weren't loonies. She was a very intelligent woman, a university professor and a very good speaker. And both logical, and human/emotive.

Those who killed her need to be found and brought to justice, how dare they have touched such a light!!!!

In addition, her disclosing the bases and dumbs, and the horrible work going on with humans and ets there, and very detailed drawings and info some of those in the groups brought forth, another reason she was killed.

So the BIG QUESTION becomes, who is ET? I know there are many groups, but why do they delight in setting up people for failures, what are they doing? When you see how many have negative things happening in their lives. Blossom Goodchild is not such a strange event after all, but more of a pysch evaluation on humans, and meanness, deliberate cruelty.

The answers in life lie within us, we have truth and love and direction inside if we seek, spirituality is good. I believe that Christ gave us the perfect example of love and concern for others.

Don't focus on catastrophes, focus on positive solutions.
edit on 11-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerOfLight
I will ascend with the mass ascension in 2012 or somewhere in-between trough my individual ascension. the time has come!

What makes you think YOU are ready to ascend?

So when Jan 1 2013 comes around and your still here... will you tell us why?

edit on 11-11-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by SeekerOfLight
I will ascend with the mass ascension in 2012 or somewhere in-between trough my individual ascension. the time has come!

What makes you think YOU are ready to ascend?

So when Jan 1 2013 comes around and your still here... will you tell us why?

edit on 11-11-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

ascension doesn't necessarily mean leaving this planet...Every individual on earth will have a human Ascension within themselves.

-Namaste

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Christ, Mohammad and other spiritual leaders were real at the time when they existed. They were teaching us and guiding our human evolution, but their followers had something else in mind ( or malevolent E.Ts) and corrupted what they said which further on the church and government uses.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
For those who believe in the 4D shift. 11.11.11 it begins

That is a misleading title. If it were true then all the dimwits that were waiting to be raptured twice this year, would have been raptured because they believed.

Only, they didn't.

And when the 11/11/11 turns out to be a fail (as it will) nobody is gonna "go all fourth dimensional" just because they "believed".

As far as those who have "felt a change in their aura or gravitational field, or have experienced enlightenment", I suppose that you are the same person as before. And lay off the patchouli.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Here is an alternative to the Andromedan Counsel and all their supposed help. Have you ever thought it may be about permissions, that negatives need permissions to operate in many people's lives, especially those who haven't crossed serious lines in harming others?

I'm reading this pdf now, and have to say, its very good: Masquerade of Angels. It might apply to the Andromedan Counsel too!!!!

Ted Rice's Story Part 1 of 2

Ted Rice's Story Part 2 of 2

This doesn't mean we don't believe we're alone in yearning for goodness in this universe.

There was a contact that really suprised me though, in my experiences. I've had physical, family has had missing time, numerously, wounds. So far these seem to have quit, though its almost 2 years, winter of 2010, so we're taking this one day at a time. However that door is closed, permissions wise. Aside from physical, there are many other ways communication takes place, at home, connected to water, night time, some times that is at home, other times, perhaps not. Basically you never know. It seems to be all about perception and that is altered. I'm far more interested in the spiritual, but even more , in putting it into your day by day life, with a positive attitude, and a real look at how to solved problems, and connect to others. I think thats really why we're here in this dreamscape reality. To discover flaws and weaknesses, and try and improve them, to really bring it down to day by day living.

So this odd contact, if I was under regression, would it have taken place at home? Don't have a clue. I remember writing to expolotics representative here in Canada, and we had a few emails, was looking for a trustable regressionist for my son first, wanted to protect him before me, and then myself. He discussed the area it all began with me, had been there on a trip. In the end he didn't recommend regression. No one recommends it.

Lately I've become very suspicious of that and feel its needed. But its also needed to be completely devoid of programs/black ops/control. And someone good, who can look deeper than screens, and try to clear the picture up to pierce those programmings. I'm contemplating learning it, taking it, myself for family and friends.

Now, the contact identified as a reptilian couple, looking in this connection, like a 3d computer screen in my mind, I see and hear and feel or assimulate this contact, like a blond nordic couple. We were discussing time travel, and how advanced future races, positive, serving Goodness, couldn't change outcomes, ie. the coloring book outline for what has already happened, from a future perspective, cannot change, but agents for goodness and negativity even, do come in, to help or harm soul progression, tweak things. So while this communication was suddenly "ON", and they identified, all trust or wish to be in contact was out the window, not that there is a strong wish to be in any kind of contact to begin with. Spiritual, higher self, and trying to get things worked out here more, seems to me a big enough task, more than most can manage. Look at the world.

But what they said next really surprised me. They said, NOT to trust anyone. That was never expected. Who could trust without memories this kind of thing? But that should not interfere with people waking up, shining their light and goodness into the world. And the tree needs to bear good fruit, over time.

So, have to wonder a lot about this andromedan council. Maybe the tree needs to bear some fruit, as it hasn't yet. Just a lot of fear based stuff, whistle blowing catastrophes. Control. Make us passive. So we don't use what we have and develop more talents and abilities to help communities locally.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I'm very aware of the difference between teachers, and religions/politics. Its the heart of the message and choosing the right path, for there is a loving, forgiving, serving others, kind of walk away from the world message, but no one in it, and then there is the smiting, judgement, punitive, warring one. We can't walk both paths, and get to the right place. Discernment and seeking within.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

90 degree shift? Does that mean Great Britain becomes America and America becomes... Antartica?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I don't like all the controls on ufology, and the directions promoted? What do we know. We should know what love is and how this world is almost a hellzone, and what makes people happy, versus enslaved? We should have a clue that you can't force someone? Apparently we don't. That thinking up solutions to the poor, or homeless involving forcing, versus listenting to them and helping them heal, and we all need healing and sharing everything is only good, and anything else only evil, and this is grass roots stuff, before you shove some political programming some religious programming, some economic programming, its like the ABC's of life, basic stuff. All the rest had better be very good to or get rid of it. We should know to not stand under other peoples legal systems that are only condusive to the well being of the few. We should know that eating and living should be done in the most natural and merciful cruelty free manners to earth, life, and nature, while at the same time be equal and loving to all people. These are again ABC issues.

What does the andromedan council have to do with any of this?

I've heard of councils, they always seemed earth based, majestic 12, the council of 12, bildenburg, trilateral commisions all the negatives gathering together to commit crimes against humanity.

This other council, I suggest they _____ or get off the can!

Also this crystalline stuff!!!! Well there is someone who writes to me and posts here that talked about seeing Mollock, however that is spelled, in a military base and he had crystal eyes. So, I'm not setting my site on ever going where he is.
edit on 11-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
@Unity_99
Looks like you don't know the message of love Alex Collier has been given from the andromeda council.
edit on 11-11-2011 by IndigoValor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Horse dung.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Well it's 15/11/11, and everyone seems the same!

Guess all you amateur Harold Campings need to make new predictions! Nevermind, your all still in denial. It will be interesting to see what kooky new age idea you all come up with in 2013!

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

January 2014 to be exact the shift to 4D happens.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join