It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who believe in the 4D shift. 11.11.11 it begins.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Wave Function And Wave-Particle Duality

Quantum Mechanics

Can Quantum Mechanics have an objective reality?

Quantum Electrodynamics, renormalization the infinity of time

THEORY AFTER THEORY!

discovermagazine.com...

Efforts to understand time below the Planck scale have led to an exceedingly strange juncture in physics. The problem, in brief, is that time may not exist at the most fundamental level of physical reality. If so, then what is time? And why is it so obviously and tyrannically omnipresent in our own experience? “The meaning of time has become terribly problematic in contemporary physics,” says Simon Saunders, a philosopher of physics at the University of Oxford. “The situation is so uncomfortable that by far the best thing to do is declare oneself an agnostic.”

www.fqxi.org...
DOES TIME EXIST IN QUANTUMGRAVITY?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

How does another dimension affect possible intelligent visitors from the Andromeda galaxy? Wouldn't this just result in the potential visitors being from the 4th dimension and not our own? Will we get two sets of the same visitors?

Shh...You aren't supposed to use logic and common sense.Don't you know you are just supposed to blindly accept anything that anyone says on the internet? I mean.... This is the internet...The internet has no lies on it at all..... Right?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
www.scientificamerican.com...

Splitting Time from Space—New Quantum Theory Topples Einstein's Spacetime

Buzz about a quantum gravity theory that sends space and time back to their Newtonian roots

The Universe Is Recording Information Holographically

Ultimate Metaphase XX - Very Deep Zoom!

One doesnt exist there, its infinite fractals and all at once, forever.

Arthur Clarke - Fractals - The Colors Of Infinity 1 of 6

Lynn Mc Taggert on Quantum Physics 1 of 2

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

The Illuminati sure knows about 11:11. Numerology is how they control the world. As Above So Below. Order out of Chaos. Did someone mention 11 was a Bible code for Chaos. 11:11 message starts at 6:45.

Peace to all
edit on 18-10-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

Immortals Movie trailer. comes out on 11-11-11
edit on 18-10-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Brethren,

This is all a lie. Our Alien Brothers have full control over their technologies that have us currently encased in this Axis-I Reality. There is no way that they would allow such frequencies ruin all that they have done to lead us to salvation. However, I have read in Ancient Sacred Tomes that the evil societies that harness the Alien Technology for their own doing in the shadows are conspiring to utilize frequencies against humanity, in an attempt to de-activate all Zertix Matter in those who are able to leave this realm.

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTrueBeliever
Brethren,

This is all a lie. Our Alien Brothers have full control over their technologies that have us currently encased in this Axis-I Reality. There is no way that they would allow such frequencies ruin all that they have done to lead us to salvation. However, I have read in Ancient Sacred Tomes that the evil societies that harness the Alien Technology for their own doing in the shadows are conspiring to utilize frequencies against humanity, in an attempt to de-activate all Zertix Matter in those who are able to leave this realm.

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

The malevolents are defeated, according to Tolec.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Oh please. So are you saying that if man had made the calendar a little bit diffferent, that those events would have waited until the numbers were more magically in line??

Actually the calendar was created based on celestial OBSERVED events.. nothing magical about it, its just the Universe unfolding as it should. But more than that the BELIEF in the numbers makes them self full filling. It was no accident or magic that had Armistice Day happen at eleven o'clock in the morning—the "eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month"

The master numbers 11, 22 and 33 are set in sacred geometry as well as numerology, you will find them in ratios used in ancient buildings. There is a reason that the highest degree in Masonry is 33rd

Just because YOU are not 'in the know' or cannot comprehend it, doesn't make it crap

We could be using a base 14 number system if we wanted. Then what? Would the magical shift happen on a different date that coincided with the alignment of the numbers in our new system?

We could use a base 14... in fact we do use a base 16 (1234567890ABCDEF - hex or hexadecimal) in computers as well as a base 2 (1+1=10) That simple binary base was the magic that allows you to have a computer.

would the numbers correlate to the same event? No idea I would have to do the math... but the base 9 system used in numerology is based on observation not just 'made up', the same way that the binary system was created because a computer had only 2 options yes/no on/off and/or So the binary system was based on actual functions, not just made up... and so is the base 9 system

Well then I hereby make today 11/11/11 so that this shift thing can happen a little quicker.

I have found that those who do not understand, resort to name calling and idiotic laughter to cover their inadequacies... Don't forget the motto here "Deny Ignorancwe" Seems you have a long way to go to deny yours

edit on 18-10-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
In binary 11/11/2011

Equals:

1011/1011/11111011011

In base4

23/23/133123

It's all in your head. Didn't Augustus Cesar make august have 31 days because Julius had July have 31 days?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by IndigoValor

Originally posted by TheTrueBeliever
Brethren,

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

The malevolents are defeated, according to Tolec.

Brother,

Those "malevolents" are not the ones that I speak of... mine are of an evil nature where they abuse Sacred Knowledge given to us by the Alien Brothers and are still at large. They meddle in affairs that we shouldn't, for they have tainted Zertix Matter and wish for all of us to roam in Axis I-Reality for all eternity, doomed to never see the faces of our Alien Brothers.

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.
edit on 19-10-2011 by TheTrueBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The only thing that begins on 11|11|11 is an awesome time with Skyrim.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
reply to post by PunchingBag80

reply to post by Ha`la`tha

How very thoughtful of you to mock a subject of which you are obviously so ignorant of. 4D = fourth density, as in a difference of energy density.

No stop there, mister Back to the future.

"You are my density... I mean destiny..."

You are MAKING IT UP.

Simple.

There is no 1'st density - there is just density, and no I will not read your book to learn me about it. It's twaddle.

Energy density... there is only one dense thing about all of this, and it's not the reader.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Once again, for you people that think 4d stands for dimension, you are incorrect. 4d is density. energy density. And for the pessimists that love to comment about how stupid this all sounds, I recommend reading this article, explaining that our solar system is moving into a more highly energized portion of the galaxy: Booya, fools.

I'll put it to you that 4D means the Fourth Dumbing down of society.

Let me get my kryptonite ball and fortell your serialness.

Blimey, I'll be glad when it's 2030 and .. well there will still be charlatans then I suppose, and the gullible doodles who follow them espousing the righteousness of being a doodle... in a time when people know better than to play with doodles...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Wow, ok..no one pay attention to the fact that in this case "D"is not dimension butDensity! it's becoming clear that no one reads the responding posts past the first page. Sigh.

Prove to me the third - CURRENT - density , What defines it and how can you test it?

I can test all 3 dimensions we live in - you now need to prove even 2 densities, to bother with a 4'th.. What the hell does it even mean, what is a density. What defines your definition of a density? just wow.

You're just rehashing someone else's rhetoric, and I bet you don't even grasp it - hard to grasp an illogical concept, better to just bang on about it.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Lol people arent reading the thread properly. 4D shift happens gradually. The thread is saying 4d Shift will have a effect on Earth beginning on that day. If you read the website which I can tell you haven't changes will happen gradually and will continue through the end of 2013. (:

People are still being dumb. Haha, they think nothing will happen on 11.11.11. Well...YOUR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. A subtle change might happen on that ride or like I said....THESE 4D changes HAPPEN GRADUALLY.....

Yes, time will have slightly changed from midnight 10:11:11 to 11:11:11 - yo are absolutely correct, but sadly everyone on this planet will be aware of it, thus your wrong.

Now prove to me what a 4D change is, or a 3D change, or a 2D change... I assume a 1D environment is ... this world...

you know, I cant punch thru a brick wall, but I can thru water - they have different densities according to this so called 1D law?

oh god why am I bothering even trying...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by nake13

Wow, ok..no one pay attention to the fact that in this case "D"is not dimension butDensity! it's becoming clear that no one reads the responding posts past the first page. Sigh.

Can you explain the relevance of a 4th "density" in relation to a dimensional expansion?,I can't see where the OP's 4th Dimensional "shift" could be classified as being a "density"?

4th density, 4th dimension, the 4th plane, the 4th level. THEY ALL MEAN THE SAME THING.

Explain it, as he asked. Not jsut reiterate some mumbo jumbo you read and are too silly to comprehend?

Yes? Try now?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi
The only thing that begins on 11|11|11 is an awesome time with Skyrim.

#winning

touche brother!!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

oh god why am I bothering even trying...

Because you are a glutton for headaches. I know my head hurts in whatever density it resides.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Didn't realize there was a movie for 11-11-11 - www.imdb.com...

Thank god, just one more year and then Hollywood won't be able to cash in on co-incidental dates anymore!! Though I admit, I was a sucker and saw The Omen on 06/06/06. And I was going to write a game about 11-11-11.

Whatever. It's all just fiction

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OathKeeper
It's all in your head. Didn't Augustus Cesar make august have 31 days because Julius had July have 31 days?

"Beware the Ides of March"

edit on 19-10-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Just finished watching the second interview I found. This reminds me so much of another message but ufology slant, though that one was both ufology and spiritual, Christian/religious. In fact he said it could be changed to any of these formats, the message was still the same and what it took to graduate still the same. Love is still Love, lending a helping hand, is still lending a helping hand, choosing to not harm others, its all the same.

I went to the website and in the Q & A, there is still the recommendation to stock up on basic supplies, water purifier, older truck or vehicle with less computerization/electrical that can go wrong from an EM charge or CME, I gather.

Speaking of a transition that takes until 2014, and crystalline. Carbon updating/upgrading.

4D/5D and on, No Time. Very similar information to other sources.

Obviously if this doesnt happen in our lifetimes, we'll all be cluing in, though something is happening, in awareness increasing worldwide, many wishing for a more equal and decent world. There are many experiencing spiritual increases. The Sun itself is sending out a mysterious energy according to Scientists that is mutating matter. So, I don't think this message harms in any way.

Except here are my own insights: Ets bearing the gift of, information relating to them creating us. No they didn't. Bearing the gift of microchips to give us that extra telepathy. Not needed, thank you very much. Bearing the gift of saying a Counsel of 12, and governmental change to fascism and this is how they live. Not on my watch! Period! Convincing us we would like purple skin and 5 inch red nails to go with red eyes??? LOL. Nope.

There are some interesting activation frequencies in both the videos and that surprised me.

If its all a staged ufology event, how on earth would the black ops pull off, these very tall, multi colored beings showing up, meeting with people, blue skin, green skin. My own contacts, one of the men was dark haired, 7 feet tall, and she was blond haired 6 foot or 6 2". A couple that identified from Taurus constellation and an earth base was 8 foot tall man very strongly built, a bit like Triple H, in armor, obviously guarding her. She was over 7 feet tall. I know the heights are different.

Meeting with them would be quite different and I think hard to pull off.

Even harder would be waking up Jan 1, 2014, in altered bodies. Men now 7 feet tall, women now just over 6, yet weighting 15 lbs and 5 or so repsectively due to crystalline structure, telepathic and immortal.

I think we will notice this, to put it mildly, and I'm not quite sure how NWO will pull this off.

So basically either this is for real, or its just a distraction.

Its almost 2012 now anyway.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join