It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who believe in the 4D shift. 11.11.11 it begins.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I read the entire post. I did not watch the entire first video.

I do not believe in this theard. For a few reasons I will state below.

1. According to physics as we know it (or as I think we know it) you cannot exist in the 4D. According to physics 4D is time. We could possibly shift into 5D and therefore have control over 4D (have control over time). As I said this is what physysics as we know it says. (Or at least as far as I remember it, I might be wrong!!!)

2. There's a lot of so called E.T. contactees. Yet every each of them gives us a different story. We can all say that only one of them is right if any... (No philosophy here please) so my point is, why out of these so many people that claim they are contactees should I believe this guy?

3. 11.11.11 - I mean... please. It is just a date. Someone decided to create a calendar a long time ago and for the recent few years we got those fancy numbers. I mean nothing happened on 01.01.01 or 02.02.02 or 03.03.03 or 04.04.04 etc.... There will still be 12.12.12 why should nothing happen then? IT IS JUST NUMBERS and in my opinion nothing will happen on this date.

4. This guy as far as I believe was supposed to talk about some war? A war going on in 4D? According to the 2nd video we would know eachother's agendas/ideas/thoughts and these would be going own in your own space if I understood the guy. Think about it.

5. It just sounds crazy. (Yes I know that some time abo people considered flying impossible) For me it just does not sound right. I liked the idea fo humans shifing into 5D a bit more.

In the end I'd only like to say that I might be very wrong, but my way of looking at it is this: Wait untill those days, most of us will still be alive by then (I hope), you might believe what you want, but the time will show.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
There really is No Time, so to speak, to worry about, and higher level ETs use the remotes on us all the time. The clock ticks in your head. You're in infinity,and no measurement can be taken its only perception though a kind of sequencing of events or "change" takes place, its not always linear.

Also the physics ideas of 4d, 5d, dimensions with new planes. Its not the way it is.

The stars are the lasers that erect the 2d pixels blueprint into the 3d all around us.

But the 4d, 5d, 6d, is foreign becuase its really infinite frequencies and channels. Akin to being in an infinite televised radio station with infinite channels all at once around you. But your brain is programmed to see a limited range of input, UV light and density. The universe is quite the collage. Not one plane.

The channels incorporate both space-time ie orbits around stars, which are all on their own "time" and densities.

That being said, in the second video the one I linked, he's describing how the war was won, and how they took out reptilian bases in the US.

I see a code for different cosmic based/backed bloodlines here, what I would call warlords, duking it out. East against West? Annanuki's/nuki's/rome against Sparta/Altair? Some other groups maybe? I hope not but, one thing for sure, if I talk to them in the streets, it will be a good attempt at a retrieval on my part, to bring them out of Wars, Inequality, Lordships/Pyramid Structures, Violence, Harm For Any Reason, into Eutoia, Happiness, Progression and Family forever.

en.wikipedia.org...

So are alot of these videos just CODE?

If so, thank you guys so much for the frequencies, they stirred some more connections inside to the paradise I remember and /or yearn for.

Higher Level Love couldnt harm a fly. And if you only understand the level of kindness with NO FORCING AT ALL, FREEDOM AND FREE WILL, it makes things take longer thats for sure, but there are no short cuts.

I still it find it hilarious that the two bloodlines I know of, one official, Stewart Lineage, the other unofiical Alaric the Great, basically, Rome/Egypt and the one who sacked Rome, in the same family. Its rather funny actually.
edit on 18-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh please. So are you saying that if man had made the calendar a little bit diffferent, that those events would have waited until the numbers were more magically in line?? Get out of here with that crap. How can numerology be significant when the number system itself is a random choice system. We could be using a base 14 number system if we wanted. Then what? Would the magical shift happen on a different date that coincided with the alignment of the numbers in our new system?

Well then I hereby make today 11/11/11 so that this shift thing can happen a little quicker.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

What I'm really curious about is what all the believers do when their favorite doomsday, rapture, big change, forecast prophecy never ever happens?

Do they move on to some other doomsday, forecast, prophesy prediction, because they can't help but believe in 'something', or do they eventually grow tired of promises that never come through?

I'd also really like to know if there's a central database of believers that prophets, new and old can go to as a central repository to go to for gaining support, and how I can get access to it.

From what I've seen they will just continue to push the date further along. I'm already seeing that Nibiru will arrive in 2015 not, 2011 or 2012. When it is time for these predictions to unfold and they realize that nothing is going to happen they will go back and look at their false data, say "oh I bet its gonna be on this and this date" and post it all over the internet like the second coming of christ. And every desperate person who sits on the internet all day and refuses to do anything with their life because they think its "hopeless" will buy into it. So the cycle will never end. You yourself will have to end it.

I was hoping that many Conspiracy theorist would see the light of day after Dec. 21, 2012 and stop living in a fantasy world but that doesn't look to be the case.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I think it really boils down to humans assigning particular interest in said coincidences. Things that happen on a day with an interesting correlation of numbers versus things that happen on a day that does not....the one on the fancy date would be more remembered.

The example someone made in a response to you, smith, about 9/11... was actually a bit absurd because one can't really take man-controlled events as proof of such a phenomenon as it merely supports what I just previously stated. Who's to say that it might have been purposely selected for that day just because it's 9-1-1?

Just like how I remember the day I bought my last car - 7/11...do I remember the day I bought any of my 5 previous cars? No...because they weren't on a day that is the name of a well-known business.

Patterns can be drawn in many things, but the problem is that most of the ones of this nature conveniently throw out all of the items that don't fit in the pattern, or are afflicted strongly by human bias. Soandso was shot on X/XX, Soandso blew up X on X/XX, etc...I would imagine that many a sick and twisted person would find it exceptionally fitting to use 9-1-1 in some fashion for the timing or implementation of something atrocious. It doesn't make it a pattern other than how we like to correlate our lives by our arbitrary means of marking our local passage of time.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by calcutt

Originally posted by nineix

What I'm really curious about is what all the believers do when their favorite doomsday, rapture, big change, forecast prophecy never ever happens?

Do they move on to some other doomsday, forecast, prophesy prediction, because they can't help but believe in 'something', or do they eventually grow tired of promises that never come through?

I'd also really like to know if there's a central database of believers that prophets, new and old can go to as a central repository to go to for gaining support, and how I can get access to it.

From what I've seen they will just continue to push the date further along. I'm already seeing that Nibiru will arrive in 2015 not, 2011 or 2012. When it is time for these predictions to unfold and they realize that nothing is going to happen they will go back and look at their false data, say "oh I bet its gonna be on this and this date" and post it all over the internet like the second coming of christ. And every desperate person who sits on the internet all day and refuses to do anything with their life because they think its "hopeless" will buy into it. So the cycle will never end. You yourself will have to end it.

I was hoping that many Conspiracy theorist would see the light of day after Dec. 21, 2012 and stop living in a fantasy world but that doesn't look to be the case.

Also keep in mind these rediculous theories people desperately cling to are no different than any other religion.

They cling to these beliefs because without them the world is meaningless. They have regected older more common religions and have found life to be meaningless without promise of somthing after, so they have made up stories that rival the most rediculous of the worlds religions and used those to comfort themselves.

If we as people are going to find salvation, it will come from within. Looking outward to dieties or aliens to save us from ourselves is selling humanity short and implying we cannot do it.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by nake13
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

4th dimensional energy?,we already function within 5 dimensions(length,breadth,height space and time) essentially if we were confronted with a dimension that exists outwith our own dimensional constraints,how would we know?

Incorrect. We operate within 4 dimensions. Height, width, depth and time. The height/width/depth fall under your "space".

If the three dimensions of width,height and depth did combine to bring into being the 4th dimension of space,I would agree with you,however surely space must pre-exist for a 3 dimensional entity to exist within it.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by calcutt

I still stick by the theory that the world ended several years ago and everyone failed to notice.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Space is made of 3 dimensions Length, width and height

Time is made of 3 dimensions Past (mass, inertia) Present (Gravity, Entropy) Future (quantum duality and potential energy)

Thought is made of three dimensions also, Subconscious mind (karma and fear based limiting desires) Consious mind (Sensual preceptions and desires) Superego (Love based desires that further life's existence)

Two more dimensions are beyond this as well. Illusion (fear or doubt of existence) Truth (acknowledgment of existence)

What will soon happen is we will be perceiving the dimensions of thought as physical reality very soon and time will become non-linear. Why this is happening i would rather not say, as I really don't want to believe what's going to really happen, but something has to change, in the end our subconscious desire for death won.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Wow, ok..no one pay attention to the fact that in this case "D"is not dimension butDensity! it's becoming clear that no one reads the responding posts past the first page. Sigh.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Ok...but the cold and high temps on 11/11/1911 were hardly cataclysmic, energy shifting, or anything other than merely odd. In fact, I am certain you can find a lot of other dates that had huge swings in temperature that have nothing to do with 11.

The difference is that when it happens on 11/12/11 nobody pays attention.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
ugh

there is no way of knowing when 11/11/11 actually occurs, as the calendar was manipulated by the romans for political reasons

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
Space is made of 3 dimensions Length, width and height

Time is made of 3 dimensions Past (mass, inertia) Present (Gravity, Entropy) Future (quantum duality and potential energy)

Thought is made of three dimensions also, Subconscious mind (karma and fear based limiting desires) Consious mind (Sensual preceptions and desires) Superego (Love based desires that further life's existence)

Two more dimensions are beyond this as well. Illusion (fear or doubt of existence) Truth (acknowledgment of existence)

What will soon happen is we will be perceiving the dimensions of thought as physical reality very soon and time will become non-linear. Why this is happening i would rather not say, as I really don't want to believe what's going to really happen, but something has to change, in the end our subconscious desire for death won.

Time in the equation is just a theory. The 3D that we see is just erected on a screen on the back of your mind. You can't prove there is a chair your sitting on. You can't prove the distance to the sun, in fact there is another theory called: entanglement as well.

There is evidence that we're a hologram. That means, there might be an ocean of energy, but its imprinted with a blueprint, think 2D, or dot matrix pixels, and in a laboratory, it takes 2 lasers to erect the holograms. Though I think they've made breakthroughs.

Nonetheless. We have light sources too. They're also our clocks, though they really tick in our head. Because you can't prove you're not just playing this in your mind.

news.discovery.com...
Are We Living in a Hologram?

news.discovery.com...
Come Feel the Noise

Hogan is suggesting that something similar happens in the fabric of spacetime, which might be far more "grainy" and uneven than scientists have thought to date, generating scarcely detectable "noise." (They're already dubbing it "Hogan's Noise.") And that graininess (noise) becomes larger (louder) when it is observed across a great distance, much like a movie projected onto a big screen is magnified or playing your iPod through a speaker amplifies the sound waves. As Cowen puts it:

Physicists often describe spacetime as “pixelated,” or carved up into tiny, indivisible units with a length of only about 10-35 meters — one ten-trillionth of a trillionth the diameter of a hydrogen atom. That’s much too small to be detected directly in any experiment. Or so most people have assumed.

Hogan combines the idea of pixelated spacetime with the notion, borrowed from string theory and quantum mechanics, that the universe is equivalent to a hologram. That notion holds that a surface enclosing a volume of space encodes all the information contained in that volume. Just as the hologram imprinted on a credit card reveals a third dimension, so too does an imaginary surface in spacetime appear to create an extra dimension.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Most people will be too busy playing Skyrim to be concerned about a 4D shift. Even if one occurs, people will still more concerned with Skyrim.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Dimensions/Planes/Levels whatever you want to call them...Their not height depth or anything like that. -.-

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Perception - The reality beyond matter

A Brief History of Infinity: Space [1-3]

BBC-Dangerous Knowledge (Part 1-10) (I added this to keep track of, so i can watch later)

A Brief History of Infinity: Space [1-3]

The Infinity of Time and Space, Quantum Mechanics Explained

Atom/Adam!

The Quantum Apocalypse of The Holographic Universe

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndigoValor
Lol people arent reading the thread properly. 4D shift happens gradually. The thread is saying 4d Shift will have a effect on Earth beginning on that day. If you read the website which I can tell you haven't changes will happen gradually and will continue through the end of 2013. (:

People are still being dumb. Haha, they think nothing will happen on 11.11.11. Well...YOUR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. A subtle change might happen on that ride or like I said....THESE 4D changes HAPPEN GRADUALLY.....

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
Wow, ok..no one pay attention to the fact that in this case "D"is not dimension butDensity! it's becoming clear that no one reads the responding posts past the first page. Sigh.

Can you explain the relevance of a 4th "density" in relation to a dimensional expansion?,I can't see where the OP's 4th Dimensional "shift" could be classified as being a "density"?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nake13

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

Can you explain the relevance of a 4th "density" in relation to a dimensional expansion?,I can't see where the OP's 4th Dimensional "shift" could be classified as being a "density"?

4th density, 4th dimension, the 4th plane, the 4th level. THEY ALL MEAN THE SAME THING.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Have you done the actual physics of such of an event on this planet !

The saturation of this higher frequency vibration will continue through all of 2012, reaching full strength during the time frame of December 2012, through March 2013 when the final rotation of the 90 degree shift of Earth's crust happens with the present day East/West orientation of the continents moving into their new North/South orientation.

The 90 degree shift of Earth's crust is an unsurvivable event for all on the planet there would be no one left to see it end no plants no animals no nothing at all. There is no way this could happen, the E.T's they are the ones who are looking after us are willing to kill 7 + billion people to advance us to 4D.

I don't know how you or anyone would come to this conclusion, the earth was put here to advance our human race of beings not kill us in an 90 degree shift of Earth's crust, that just plane insane.

It's not going to happen no matter how much you may want or think it might, there is to much for us to see in the next 26 years that we need to experiences as human beings for this to happen.

Good luck with this over the top 4D stuff.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join