It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunrise (in New Jersey) with a companion?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by intergalactic fire

The flare, planet really looks like the one from the OP videos.

No planets, second sun or whatever.

Yes that first one looks more like the OP
Nothing but sun.
Thanks

www.youtube.com...

Crap. Well it is not a lens flare but could very well be some kind of internal possessing error maybe in the software. I just hope some one can see this thing with the nake eye (with filters of course like a welding hood). I was wanting to believe there was something there but it seems I was wrong. Not the first time I been wrong.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

There's not noticing little, everyday occurrences,and then there's not noticing another giant planet/star/celestial body hanging out by the sun. Big difference.

With the billions of people in this world, I would expect millions of more sightings than the hundreds or even thousands that show up in blogs, Youtube, ATS, etc.

TPTB can't chemtrail the # out of everything, can they? I'd expect every honeymooning couple in the South Pacific to see that giant orb as they lay on the beach all day, no?

I just honestly don't think there would even be a debate if there really were something there at this point. Too far gone by that point, if you get my drift.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
I was wanting to believe there was something there but it seems I was wrong. Not the first time I been wrong.

No offense intended, but I think that is the pervasive mindset in all these sightings. People who want something to be there or at least know about the theories, conspiracies, etc. are the ones "seeing" these things.

I genuinely don't think JoeShmo or Juan Shmaun, who have never heard of Nibiru, Elenen, the Summerians or whatnot, are posting these things. When my Aunt Linda who only watches TVLand tells me she's seen a second sun, then I'll consider wetting myself.

Just my 2 cents.
edit on 17-10-2011 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

There's not noticing little, everyday occurrences,and then there's not noticing another giant planet/star/celestial body hanging out by the sun. Big difference.

With the billions of people in this world, I would expect millions of more sightings than the hundreds or even thousands that show up in blogs, Youtube, ATS, etc.

TPTB can't chemtrail the # out of everything, can they? I'd expect every honeymooning couple in the South Pacific to see that giant orb as they lay on the beach all day, no?

I just honestly don't think there would even be a debate if there really were something there at this point. Too far gone by that point, if you get my drift.

Well here's the thing too: okay, some honeymooning couple notices it but doesn't question it. Because after all, they're no scientist.
It's like not noticing the 2 ton elephant in the living room.

Yeah, people can see it (well maybe some can) but because it hasn't been discussed on television or in the newspaper they probably figure it's something they either overlooked in science class or just not versed in. They probably conclude: "It's no big deal. Others will let me know when somethings' amiss. And so far, everything is fine"

That's the general attitude of most.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Yes true.
People are to busy putting their mind on what clothes they will wear tomorrow, will i get in time at work, what will i eat this evening,...
But everyone is different and some people start to panic if they have nothing to worry about.
Each one their kicks, right.

But there are enough other people who are watching the skies and surroundings.
As i said before, the sun is being watched 24/7 by satellites, from different angles, and if something was orbiting the sun these would be the first to notice.
We can see planets orbiting in the soho images, so this object would also be visible.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I guess we'll just agree to disagree. I can't personally believe that BILLIONS of people, let alone millions, would see a second sun or planet and merely shrug it off because it's not in the news.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Wouldn't people not notice it because it is too close to the sun and most of us won't and can't look at the sun? I admit I stared at the sun a few times when I was a stupid kid. But you won't catch me doing anything like that now. I can barely stand looking up in the general direction of the sun at my age. I can tell you this object wasn't visible to the naked eye in the early 70's when I was doing my stupid kid thing!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
How many times does this have to be debunked before people let it go?

If this person had put their hand in front of the camera where the suns ahem 'companion' was it would have appeared...ON HER HAND!!!

LENS FLARE PEOPLE, WAKE UP!!!

2nd Sun / Sun companion debunked
edit on 18-10-2011 by welshreduk because: Found a video showing someone using their hand to debunk this nonsense

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

And more to the point, that whilst millions of people see it and shrug it off as nothing special, it remains totally invisible to the rest of us!

How can it only be visible to some people? Maybe it's magic?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

How can it only be visible to some people? Maybe it's magic?

Because it requires faith instead of facts, get used to that if you intend to use ATS much. I'm losing my mind, is this camera technology brand new to everyone on earth but me and 4 other posters?

Yeah sure, there's some massive celestial body floating around the sun that no one noticed but a few ATS posters and a bored housewife.

I mean, it's not like we have SOHO or anything. It's not like we have scientists constantly monitoring sun activity, nope, only Phillis with her android phone can catch this massive planetoid.

I can probably replicate that video with my crappy samsung phone, but that would be a silly waste of time.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I don't know, that doesn't look like a lens flare, you can see the lens flare as it coincides with the sun. That object is not moving, only in the lens flare does it move because she's moving the camera. Looks pretty solid too me and looks to be behind the sun. Interesting. I'll call my dad and see if he sees it.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Human_Alien
nice find. I like it, it looks clear not the usual sun dog* I would dare say what it could be as WE WERE ALL TOLD NOTHING IS THERE
ITS GONE NOW "baaa" MOVE ALONG. So I will leave the many imaginations here on ATS to ponder what it could be
and thanks again for the UPDATE. SnF

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Look at the video in my last post, if you still think it's something other than lens flare after that you cannot be helped!!!

In fact that goes for any of you!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by welshreduk
Look at the video in my last post, if you still think it's something other than lens flare after that you cannot be helped!!!

In fact that goes for any of you!!!

I looked in the video you posted and that little transparent thing is a lens flare I 100% agree. But that in the OP isnt the same, UM JUST SAYEN

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Here are the sunrise and moon rise stats for October 6th:

SUN-
Oct 6, 2011 6:57 AM 6:30 PM 11h 32m 57s − 2m 39s 12:44 PM 44.1° 149.554
Rise. Set.

MOON-

Oct 6, 2011 -3:43 PM 1:41 AM.
Rise. Set. Altitude: - 37.1° Distance: 396,393 illuminated :78.1%

Source:www.timeanddate.com...

What's interesting is that the object appears to be full, however, the information for that day says it should appear at only three quarters full. Not sure if the position would cause it to appear full despite this though?

I live in New Jersey though and certainly never saw anything like this.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

In the OP's video she is seeing two types of lens flare, one is the suns light bouncing of the lens as it comes in. The one that 'seems' not to be moving right next to the sun is the sun reflecting back off the camera and back onto the lens on it's way out.

BOTH would have appeared on her hand had she bothered to put it in front of her camera.
Also if she had blocked the sun in a way not to have blocked the 'companion' it would have disappeared because the light source would have been removed.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by welshreduk

Thanks for the clarification

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Don't chastise me, but I have a stupid question: if this were a second body, given it's location, wouldn't the shadow cast onto the water have a more oblong look to it towards the top of the reflection? The only reflection in the water is shaped exactly like the sun, whereas this object appears in the upper righthand corner and shouldn't it distort the reflection a bit.....or no?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
haha quality, another thread where all the evidence (that its lens flare) it totally ignored by the die hard believers.
If you want to die (doom and gloom pushers) why not jump in front of a bus instead of filling the boards with the same old nonsense over and over and over and over and over again!!

You point a camera directly at the sun and thats what you get...doesnt matter what make of camera, all that matters is that you are pointing it at the brightest object in our solar system!...this is what happens.

It has been explained in every one of these threads, but still...you wont believe it despite the evidence and the science behind it.

If there were a giant planet bearing down on us...we would know about it!! Not only would every astronomer see it, but it would effect our planet and others in huge ways that you could not ignore.

LENS FLARE/CAMERA ARTIFACT due to pointing the camera at the sun. CCD sensors are probably now completely messed up...good going

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I just noticed something in the first video. You can see the lens flare in the circles that appear coming towards the camera...I think there are two or three besides the "little friend" as she calls it. For a split second, she moves the camera and all of the dots line up and the companion disappears completely....then she quickly pans away again and the companion and all of the circles appear in succession. The companion blends right into the sun the more direct of a shot she gets. I think it's about 12-18 seconds in, maybe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join