It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunrise (in New Jersey) with a companion?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
In as much as I am sick of these videos, I can't get myself to believe that all these people are seeing lens flares, sun flares, sundogs or optical illusions especially when there's so much scuttlebutt about our dwarf sun/star (what is it called this week?....Tyche?)

But I also don't understand why just a select few are seeing this (well probably because the majority of us fail to pay attention but.....)

What can this be? I also HAVE to assume, she's seeing this with her naked eye which prompts her to record it. So?.....WTF is this? Whatever it is seems to be moving with each passing week according to her videos.

Interesting indeed.

Oct 17th

www.youtube.com...

Oct 6th

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

No one ever told her not to look at the sun I guess.
On a serious note, that looks like it could be anything, even the moon.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It was a full moon on Wed, is this the semi-full, aka waxing gibbous moon?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I think she did everyone a favor with the shaky camerawork. You can see an actual lens flare moving around with the camera. Her object of interest stays in the same spot. I'm no expert, but I've always though there was something to these theories. Best video I have seen yet.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend

could be... then again i dont know.... creepy nonetheless

one thing that freaked me out last week was that the moon was in the sky "clear as day" from like the night before all the way till noon the next day... was pretty creepy seeing the moon in the sky with the sun for so long....the days before that the moon had been showing early... like around 2:00 or 3:00 pm....

I've seen the moon in the sky with the sun before... that's not the creepy part but the length of time is what boggles my mind a little bit....
edit on 17-10-2011 by TheAnnunakiReturn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I wish Nibiru would just get here already. This is the slowest Destroyer EVER.

You can find similar videos going back to 2008 on Youtube and the g-damn thing is always the same size and in the same few, varying spots.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I dont believe in niburu, but there is absolutely no way it could be the moon. It would be new moon it was right next to the sun, since it is in fact the sun that makes the moon light up. How could the moon light up if there was no light source to light it up?? If it was right next to the sun it would be the backside of moon that would light up.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
How many more of these threads are going to pop up lol. ima take a guess and say its a gamma solar flare heading towards earth and in 7 hours we will all be doomed and that will be the end...

until another post like this with a video pops up.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Could be anything, but i'm sure it's not the moon.www.abovetopsecret.com...

There been some videos like this on ats and eventually it's was lens flare.
If she said she seen it with her naked eye, who will believe that?
Maybe she has to take of her glasses.

Don't look directly into the sun, also a fairy tail

edit on 17-10-2011 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I suppose it could be the Moon but has that ever been depicted before? I mean, in photography?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
It was a full moon on Wed, is this the semi-full, aka waxing gibbous moon?

I think waxing or waning matters none when its next to the Sun, no? Wait, how can the Moon (if that's what it is) appear full to her (us) when it's facing us and yet, next to the Sun? The Moon only gets it's fullness when it's directly across from the Sun, like a rainbow.

Now I'm confused.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
In the 5th tablet of Sumerian Genesis ENUMA ELISH, according to Leonard William King's translations, NIBIRU is mentioned as a "station" built by Marduk for the other Anunnaki.

1. He.(i.e. Marduk) made the stations for the great gods;
2. The stars, their images, as the stars of the Zodiac, he fixed.
3. He ordained the year and into sections he divided it;
4. For the twelve months he fixed three stars. 5. After he had [...] the days of the year [...] images, 6. He founded the station of Nibir 1to determine their bounds;

www.sacred-texts.com...

Despite the fact that mainstream scholars interpret the Sumerian tablets as "myths", "anthropomorphized tales" or any other fancy explanation to keep the status quo and prevent mankind from knowing its true origin, I think the ENUMA ELISH is referring to NIBIRU as a space station. Perhaps a planet sized space station, as I've suspected since a while. Though mainstream anthropologists believe that NIBIRU is the planet Jupiter, Zecharia Sitchin believed it is a rogue planet and the conspiracy theorists believe it is a brown dwarf star, I still think it's a space station.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAnnunakiReturn

It looks like the moon to me, tbh. It even seems to be the right size by comparison. If it were any other star, it would have to be behind the sun to appear so small. That appears to be small and easily discernible. Meaning it's probably closer to us than the sun. Therefore it's the moon, or another small celestial body.
edit on 17-10-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by croweboy
I think she did everyone a favor with the shaky camerawork. You can see an actual lens flare moving around with the camera. Her object of interest stays in the same spot. I'm no expert, but I've always though there was something to these theories. Best video I have seen yet.

Funny I was thinking the same exact thing when watching these only I am not an expert either. So thanks for validating my curiosity

Yeah, this is truly mysterious.... for me anyway. But like I said, I am tired of all these 'second Sun' videos. But this one appeared a bit different and stands apart from the others. For now anyway.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAnnunakiReturn

could be... then again i dont know.... creepy nonetheless

one thing that freaked me out last week was that the moon was in the sky "clear as day" from like the night before all the way till noon the next day... was pretty creepy seeing the moon in the sky with the sun for so long....the days before that the moon had been showing early... like around 2:00 or 3:00 pm....

I've seen the moon in the sky with the sun before... that's not the creepy part but the length of time is what boggles my mind a little bit....
edit on 17-10-2011 by TheAnnunakiReturn because: (no reason given)

We're just left Fall equinox last month (equal amount of day and night time) and transitioning into the winter where the Sun is lower in the sky. So, that might help to explain what you saw
Isn't it funny how we modern everyday people know so little about our own surroundings unless or until we need to? Like on a school test?

The ancients Inuits on the other hand, were so much more in tune. They were able to forecast their position thousands of years in advance....like the Mayans did for the year 2012!
They knew 4000+ years ago that Venus would be in transition and crossing in front of our Sun in the year 2012!
Amazing.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

reply to post by TheAnnunakiReturn

It looks like the moon to me, tbh. It even seems to be the right size by comparison. If it were any other star, it would have to be behind the sun to appear so small. That appears to be small and easily discernible. Meaning it's probably closer to us than the sun. Therefore it's the moon, or another small celestial body.
edit on 17-10-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

Do you know where I could cross reference this? Because it would make sense.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Did anyone notice the rainbow colored beam of light which looked like it was coming from the "object"....is that lens flare....I know it's not 2 suns or the "N" word
....but what caused that? Anyone know?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
I wish Nibiru would just get here already. This is the slowest Destroyer EVER.

You can find similar videos going back to 2008 on Youtube and the g-damn thing is always the same size and in the same few, varying spots.

That is where I find it to be bitter-sweet contemplation.

So okay, people are seeing this 'body' but my gawd, how long does it take a celestial body to leave the apron-strings of our Sun?

And how come no amateur astronomer has called attention to it (or maybe they have and are being censored?)

But it's like Peter crying wolf for over two years now.

Is every double-Sun seeing/video tape person losing their friggin minds? Maybe they're suffering from a form of chemtrail-itis

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthKix
How many more of these threads are going to pop up lol. ima take a guess and say its a gamma solar flare heading towards earth and in 7 hours we will all be doomed and that will be the end...

until another post like this with a video pops up.

Hey, I did put a disclaimer upfront agreeing with you in the sense there have been so many of these SSS (second Sun sightings) but this one stood out for some reason.

Until we have to pay an admission fee to post and/or read here at ATS......too bad! Deal with the redundancies

(just kidding of course)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

I dont believe in niburu, but there is absolutely no way it could be the moon. It would be new moon it was right next to the sun, since it is in fact the sun that makes the moon light up. How could the moon light up if there was no light source to light it up?? If it was right next to the sun it would be the backside of moon that would light up.

My sentiments exactly!

The Moon gets its Full light FROM the Sun when it's directly across from it not, next to it.

Odd.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join