It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunrise (in New Jersey) with a companion?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by TheAnnunakiReturn

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by Human_Alien

No one ever told her not to look at the sun I guess.
On a serious note, that looks like it could be anything, even the moon.

could be... then again i dont know.... creepy nonetheless

one thing that freaked me out last week was that the moon was in the sky "clear as day" from like the night before all the way till noon the next day... was pretty creepy seeing the moon in the sky with the sun for so long....the days before that the moon had been showing early... like around 2:00 or 3:00 pm....

I've seen the moon in the sky with the sun before... that's not the creepy part but the length of time is what boggles my mind a little bit....
edit on 17-10-2011 by TheAnnunakiReturn because: (no reason given)

We're just left Fall equinox last month (equal amount of day and night time) and transitioning into the winter where the Sun is lower in the sky. So, that might help to explain what you saw
Isn't it funny how we modern everyday people know so little about our own surroundings unless or until we need to? Like on a school test?

The ancients Inuits on the other hand, were so much more in tune. They were able to forecast their position thousands of years in advance....like the Mayans did for the year 2012!
They knew 4000+ years ago that Venus would be in transition and crossing in front of our Sun in the year 2012!
Amazing.

too true... and had to give you a shining star for the post

I'm actually looking forward to the transition of venus (VERY RARE event) and will most definitely record it!!!!

They say our ancestors were primitive.... yeah in some ways but in a lot of ways they were WAAAAAAY more advance than us... their stone masonry STILL hasn't been understood till this day and that's pretty amazing in itself....

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthKix

Wow....I saw your name and was like..."Whaaaa???" Very similar LOL!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

You can't see the moon if it's 'near' the sun.
Just think of a solar eclipse, you won't see anything until the moon gets in front of the sun. Even then you don't see the moon, only a shade.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Don't know about that one

In the Dresden Codex, the Maya charted Venus' full cycle, but despite their precise knowledge of its course, there is no mention of the transit

Then again, we know a transit will occur on June 12, 2490 at 11:39
edit on 17-10-2011 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by croweboy
I think she did everyone a favor with the shaky camerawork. You can see an actual lens flare moving around with the camera. Her object of interest stays in the same spot. I'm no expert, but I've always though there was something to these theories. Best video I have seen yet.

I agree with you on that. I don't know what "IT" is but "IT" is real. I have seen so many of these videos now that I have lost count but all the ones I have seen show "IT" in that same area (about the 1 o'clock position. and some time the 7 o'clock position) There is little chance of two cameras have the same lens flare or what ever. And like you said there is a lens flare in the video to compare the unknown object to. As to people saying it could be the moon just what moon are you talking about? Earth's moon is the same size as the sun at that range that is how we get a total eclipse of the sun. I think what ever this is it is in orbit about the sun in a plane that runs from the 7 to the 1 o'clock positions. We only get to see it as it gets near the edge of the sun. I believe it is very real but I believe it is of no threat to Earth as it is in orbit about the sun and is not going any where anytime soon. The sun has it and is not letting go. But for some reason it is still be covered up. I guess the fact it is there and no one can explain it is enough to keep it quit

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by intergalactic fire

Don't know about that one

In the Dresden Codex, the Maya charted Venus' full cycle, but despite their precise knowledge of its course, there is no mention of the transit

Then again, we know a transit will occur on June 12, 2490 at 11:39
edit on 17-10-2011 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

All I know (and I use that word lightly) is what I read! This has been widely speculated and mentioned.

The Mayan Calendar and 2012

The date of this eclipse is important. It is said to coincide with the end of the Mayan Calendar in the year 2012. Is it coincidental that the “Transits of Venus” occur at that time? Many people believe that the end of the Mayan calendar is the end of the world. This does not have to mean the end of the world in a physical sense, but it does allow us to think about the end of the world, as we know it. It is an opening into a new and better dimension. As far as recent information I have been given, the popular information about the cycles of the Mayan Calendar is incorrect. But there is still a major change at that time. It's just based on different calculations.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

You can't see the moon if it's 'near' the sun.
Just think of a solar eclipse, you won't see anything until the moon gets in front of the sun. Even then you don't see the moon, only a shade.

I am in agreement withcha!

Thanks

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

There is little chance of two cameras have the same lens flare or what ever.

There is rather a big chance. If those cameras uses the same lenses or just are the same cameras, the lens flare will be identical.
As i read in the description at youtube.
"This video was uploaded from an Android phone" and the videos are from the same person.
So no surprise it produces the same lens flare.

I think what ever this is it is in orbit about the sun in a plane that runs from the 7 to the 1 o'clock positions. We only get to see it as it gets near the edge of the sun.

Why don't we see it in satellite images like Soho, SDO, GOES ,... or even amateur sun gazers?

I guess the fact it is there and no one can explain it is enough to keep it quit

Such a thing would be very difficult to keep quite, don't you think?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by intergalactic fire

Well I still think it is real but I also think that it is harmless. It is in orbit about the sun and it is going to stay there for a very long time. It has a better chance of crashing into the sun and burning up that it does of ever getting free. I would like to know what is is and where it came from but I am not worried about it.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

reply to post by fixer1967

There is little chance of two cameras have the same lens flare or what ever.

There is rather a big chance. If those cameras uses the same lenses or just are the same cameras, the lens flare will be identical.
As i read in the description at youtube.
"This video was uploaded from an Android phone" and the videos are from the same person.
So no surprise it produces the same lens flare.

I think what ever this is it is in orbit about the sun in a plane that runs from the 7 to the 1 o'clock positions. We only get to see it as it gets near the edge of the sun.

Why don't we see it in satellite images like Soho, SDO, GOES ,... or even amateur sun gazers?

I guess the fact it is there and no one can explain it is enough to keep it quit

Such a thing would be very difficult to keep quite, don't you think?

But how about assuming for a moment that these people (particularly this woman) is actually seeing this anomaly before she whips out her Android phone which is why.........she thought to record it? Which means, it couldn't be a lens flare (unless their eye lens is playing tricks on them too)

So the question is: is this being seen with the naked eye or......are all these people just hoping they can randomly film the Sun and hope they catch a lens flare.... this way, they have something to upload onto YouTube??

I mean in either scenarios, something doesn't seem right.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I am sick of the "lens flare" bit. It is like the old 'swamp gas" or "weather balloon" bit for UFOs. Lens flares do not explain everything. Whats next blaming a lens flare for being late to work or having a flat tire. I have some picture of somethings I will never show anyone because everyone has lens flare on the brain.

"something doesn't seem right."

you got that right.

I just do not understand people. They are more than willing to believe in and even fight about something they can not see, touch, or even prove exists but will not believe in something that can be seen and photographed

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
i'm only a couple of hours from anywhere in Jersey and i can assure you, that is not the Moon sillys! the Moon travels from 2 to 7 (on a clock) over my bedroom as the early morning progresses...the Sun came up this morning and the Moon was in the Western sky not long after that and yes, was visible in the blue sky (blue here anyway) for a lot of the day...i'm breakin' out the camera tomorrow morning just in case i can capture anything. ;I

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMaxZombie
i'm only a couple of hours from anywhere in Jersey and i can assure you, that is not the Moon sillys! the Moon travels from 2 to 7 (on a clock) over my bedroom as the early morning progresses...the Sun came up this morning and the Moon was in the Western sky not long after that and yes, was visible in the blue sky (blue here anyway) for a lot of the day...i'm breakin' out the camera tomorrow morning just in case i can capture anything. ;I

Please try to report back with whatever you discover. And thanks!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
oh, i will! believe me! i'm gonna take advantage of these clear skies...although there were lots of odd clouds this morning that cleared out around 8:30am or so...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Sorry, but the sun is not this low in the sky at 1:00 in the afternoon like the person filming states.

*Oops my bad.
edit on 17-10-2011 by edgecrusher2199 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

So the question is: is this being seen with the naked eye or......are all these people just hoping they can randomly film the Sun and hope they catch a lens flare.... this way, they have something to upload onto YouTube??

Well of course they want to be interesting, don't you think? It may even be a member of ats and watching if they will make a thread about this

It's difficult to check if she had seen this without her camera.
But if it's something that gives a bright light as this one, many people will notice this object.
One of these days i will try and capture the sun and see if i can reproduce this effect.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMaxZombie
oh, i will! believe me! i'm gonna take advantage of these clear skies...although there were lots of odd clouds this morning that cleared out around 8:30am or so...

If you do, try this

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

This is another video.
The flare, planet really looks like the one from the OP videos.

No planets, second sun or whatever.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The flare, planet really looks like the one from the OP videos.

No planets, second sun or whatever.

Yes that first one looks more like the OP
Nothing but sun.
Thanks

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Well of course they want to be interesting, don't you think? It may even be a member of ats and watching if they will make a thread about this

It's difficult to check if she had seen this without her camera.
But if it's something that gives a bright light as this one, many people will notice this object.
One of these days i will try and capture the sun and see if i can reproduce this effect.

I really wonder about the statement "many people will notice this object"

Do you really think so? Because I have my doubts.

I don't think people are as cognizant of their surroundings as we think they are. I know I'm not and I'm a person who notices everything (or so I thought). But truth be known, the Sun could rise 20-degrees further north tomorrow and I wouldn't even know the difference.

Besides, whose looking straight at the Sun in the morning (or at any time) anyway?

I say this because I am a witness to many many MANY non-contrails criss crossing my sky and the average person doesn't even notices THEM (which are blatant)....so suffice it to conclude, most people aren't noticing our Sun either. We're too busy panicking, stressing and trying to make ends meet to stop and smell the roses and look at the skies.

Ugh!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join