It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunrise (in New Jersey) with a companion?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Its just amazing how some enter these threads with the extreme die hard mentality that these are sun dogs lens flares ect. They must* have access to the cosmos to see whats really up there
Then they come in threads like these where some are observing a potential conspiracy and doom and gloom them to bits, smh what do they want some here to do just follow their ways of thinking
wonders is it FEAR based projecting on others that its all good -even if it isnt- or just denial. In time if there is a "SOMETHING
" NEW TO THE SOL SYSTEM IT WILL **SHINE** -still is an interesting video

edit on 10/18/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Oh, just like your namesake constellation (Ophiuchus) became so obvious to the average person? I needed some one to tell me that we now have 13 constellation because I had no idea (and I still don't) our planet is entering another position-precession (or whatever you want to call it) in the galaxy.

But if you think about it (and I am not subscribing that this is totally factual but) a celestial body could very easily be perched next to our Sun and most of us wouldn't even know it. And it wouldn't be view-able at all hours. It would be visible only when the Earth (and the person looking) and the Sun are in the right conjunction at the moment. Like an solar eclipse. If you don't catch it the moment(s) it's happening, you'd never know it took place.

So I feel it's very possible (although unlikely) that there IS something next to our Sun. And maybe that's why these non-contrails have appeared in our skies only in the recent past. But please, let's not get into a chemtrail debate because I have no idea what those are and we have enough on our plates to discuss without debating that train-wreck of a topic on here.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
You win. Super demonstration. Debunks all false "companions". Thank you.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by TheAnnunakiReturn

It looks like the moon to me, tbh. It even seems to be the right size by comparison. If it were any other star, it would have to be behind the sun to appear so small. That appears to be small and easily discernible. Meaning it's probably closer to us than the sun. Therefore it's the moon, or another small celestial body.
edit on 17-10-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

If it is the moon (Earth's Moon)...how do you explain solar eclipses where the Moon (our Moon) blocks the entire disk of the sun???

The moon has the apparent size of the sun in the sky which is why we get solar eclipses!
Until I see her block out the sun (or whoever is videoing) I will believe this is a camera aberration.

People you really need to get out more and understand how the sky works...

I guess it's the matter of prospective, space, distance, angle, configuration, season, time, alignment etc etc etc etc that most of us have a hard time understanding. I have a hard time comprehending the perigee Moon (when it's enormous looking!) so.......this isn't as basic as people want to make it. Our science is very convoluted and coincidental. More like synchronicity science.

If ya ask me, the odds of our little Moon being the PERFECT size to cover this gigantic star every so often is astronomical. Therefore it is my supposition that our Moon is artificial or was brought here..... but that's for another topic, another time!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The little ball of light just above the Sun is the Sun!

Seriously, it is a result of the "lensing" effect across our globe. If we could strip the atmosphere off the planet Earth and look at the Sun, would it look the same? No, without the atmosphere to magnify space to us we would simply see a little glowing orb such as this video shows.

When our eyes are looking at the "lens" of the Earth in the early mornings and late evenings we are seeing a more distorted view of the cosmos, and so the Moon often rises bigger in appearance and so does the Sun.

This particular video is interesting in that we get to see what is being magnified at the same time! Quite stunning!

If we were on the Moon and we looked out to the Sun, it would appear just as that small orb appears!

Also, imagine this much, we look at and see the constellations, but if we were to step outside of our atmosphere and look for them, only the closest object would show! This is why we do not see stars in our Space pictures surrounding our Earth. It would take a big telescope like Hubble to see them!

The sky is a window for us to see across time and space!

OK, so bash me if you will all you acclaimed learned scholars of NASA! This is how I have grown to interpret what it is I am seeing when I look out to the cosmos. No real need to bash because I am not going to provide anything more than what I have, my opinion on this video! It is not a lens-flare unless you consider the "Sun" the flare of that small orb above it and the sky the lens!

Edit to add: There is the possibility that all the junk that "whoever" has been spraying across our atmosphere, coupled with Nuclear Hot particles abound, and the other endless pollutants of man causes this effect on the Sun. Typically the object being viewed through the atmosphere is "in-line" of sight to us, but with the added distortions of modern man, we are seeing the drastic change in perspective!
edit on 10/18/2011 by Greensage because: additional thoughts

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
The little ball of light just above the Sun is the Sun!

Seriously, it is a result of the "lensing" effect across our globe. If we could strip the atmosphere off the planet Earth and look at the Sun, would it look the same? No, without the atmosphere to magnify space to us we would simply see a little glowing orb such as this video shows.

When our eyes are looking at the "lens" of the Earth in the early mornings and late evenings we are seeing a more distorted view of the cosmos, and so the Moon often rises bigger in appearance and so does the Sun.

This particular video is interesting in that we get to see what is being magnified at the same time! Quite stunning!

If we were on the Moon and we looked out to the Sun, it would appear just as that small orb appears!

Also, imagine this much, we look at and see the constellations, but if we were to step outside of our atmosphere and look for them, only the closest object would show! This is why we do not see stars in our Space pictures surrounding our Earth. It would take a big telescope like Hubble to see them!

The sky is a window for us to see across time and space!

OK, so bash me if you will all you acclaimed learned scholars of NASA! This is how I have grown to interpret what it is I am seeing when I look out to the cosmos. No real need to bash because I am not going to provide anything more than what I have, my opinion on this video! It is not a lens-flare unless you consider the "Sun" the flare of that small orb above it and the sky the lens!

Edit to add: There is the possibility that all the junk that "whoever" has been spraying across our atmosphere, coupled with Nuclear Hot particles abound, and the other endless pollutants of man causes this effect on the Sun. Typically the object being viewed through the atmosphere is "in-line" of sight to us, but with the added distortions of modern man, we are seeing the drastic change in perspective!
edit on 10/18/2011 by Greensage because: additional thoughts

Are you saying it's our atmosphere that creates 3D for us and without it, we'd see nothing but flatness? Am I understanding this correctly?

I understand we need LIGHT to have any kind of prospective of anything (cause we can't see in the dark) but I don't believe our 3D capability is due to the atmosphere because divers can see 3D and they're far below our atmosphere.

Maybe I am misunderstanding you. Wouldn't be the first time for me

And if I am, please re-explain your position but, in another way. I hate when people (in person) use the same verbiage only louder.... thinking 'that should do it'

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

You sound like an alien that does not wear glasses!

Sorry, I reread my post, it is very clear to understand and does not talk about Light creating a 3-D imaging, you are thinking through my words. Just put these rose-colored glasses on and tell me if you see pink!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You sound like an alien that does not wear glasses!

Sorry, I reread my post, it is very clear to understand and does not talk about Light creating a 3-D imaging, you are thinking through my words. Just put these rose-colored glasses on and tell me if you see pink!

What I did read loud and clear (both the first time and again,just now) is, you're very cocky and somewhat an instigator with your "okay bash me if you will" lines. Add to your list of short-comings: arrogant, too!

All I asked you was to simply RE-explain what you were inferring because I was genuinely interested....but you obviously feel you're below that and think, you're a stand up comedian to boot! Ugliness that's radiates from the inside are never funny people!

You're not only rude but you're a terrible representation of someone I care to associate with when you can't even 'lower' yourself to help someone out.
Do me a favor. Get off my thread!
Thanks

edit on 18-10-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

It's because there are no reference points. It's like being in an empty cave. Our 'atmosphere" has nothing to do with this.
"Points of Light" (the way I was referring to it) represents objects. Space HAS no objects that are discernible to our naked eye and limited capacity of 3D. If we could see further into the infrared and x-rays I'm almost positive....a LOT of things (i.e., living creatures) will be showing up.
So don't let this bozo mislead you, He doesn't know what he's talking about or he's horrible at analogies.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I guess it's the matter of prospective, space, distance, angle, configuration, season, time, alignment etc etc etc etc that most of us have a hard time understanding. I have a hard time comprehending the perigee Moon (when it's enormous looking!) so.......this isn't as basic as people want to make it. Our science is very convoluted and coincidental. More like synchronicity science.

If ya ask me, the odds of our little Moon being the PERFECT size to cover this gigantic star every so often is astronomical. Therefore it is my supposition that our Moon is artificial or was brought here..... but that's for another topic, another time!

No it is a simple fact the Moon has the apparent size of the disk of the sun...that is a fact. So the "so called" object in this video cannot be the moon which is what I was stating. And yes why this possible is a whole other story. But I was simply trying to point out that it could not possibly be our moon.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
I wish Nibiru would just get here already. This is the slowest Destroyer EVER.

You can find similar videos going back to 2008 on Youtube and the g-damn thing is always the same size and in the same few, varying spots.

These things take time!

Also, great video - just to be sure though, could this be a smaller reflection of the sun on the inner camera lens?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
If it is a real object, then go out tonight and watch the sun set. You'll see it very, very, clearly. Like millions of other people can. All over the world. For weeks. Including loads of amateur astronomers. And me.

If you cannot see it, then it is a lens flare. And you've been hoaxed. Yet again.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I was agreeing with your OP Human_Alien. Please excuse if I misunderstood your last comment to me..

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

No, they need to go to the library because you get out and still got it wrong.
Solar Eclipse for Beginners
The moon, which is closer to Earth size than Sun sized (oh boy) would have died long ago if this were true. Please see the geometric chart I provided for you for a better understanding of what is going on during an eclipse because you obviously don't know that you can't see the moon in the same quadrant of the sun in our sky or why. So in short, you don't know how the sky works. Sorry but its true.

Sure a Library also but too few people stare up at the sky, so they see something and have no idea what it is.

I am always amazed at people when I have my Telescope out during the day looking at the moon. People ask "What are you looking at"? And I say "The moon" and they look up and go "wow I didn't know the moon was out during the day!" LOL

Wait...that chart wasn't for me was it? (link didn't work anyway)
edit on 18-10-2011 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

It's because there are no reference points. It's like being in an empty cave. Our 'atmosphere" has nothing to do with this.
"Points of Light" (the way I was referring to it) represents objects. Space HAS no objects that are discernible to our naked eye and limited capacity of 3D. If we could see further into the infrared and x-rays I'm almost positive....a LOT of things (i.e., living creatures) will be showing up.
So don't let this bozo mislead you, He doesn't know what he's talking about or he's horrible at analogies.

Ahh, I see a typo on my post! That would sort of sound confusing I guess to the Thought-provoked such as yourself! Seriously you are projecting into my post with suppositions beyond anything that has to do with a "Lens". Like the lens of a telescope or the lens of a pair of glasses! The atmosphere is a lens around the globe. We are in a living Telescope called Earth! If we leave the atmosphere we see the real picture not the "ultra-enhanced" version we get down here on the surface!

So, keep that in your mind and think, can I place a lens in such a fashion that I can see the "enhanced' image and the object I am enhancing? Yes you can, if you can split the refraction into two views! That is what we are seeing, the real view and the super-view we call our "normal" view!

Here is that typo: The above quote of mine should have said "Also, imagine this much, we look (at is wrong) out and see the constellations, but if we were to step outside of our atmosphere and look for (or at them) them, only the closest object(s) would show! So likely no constellations in view unless they are our closest companions! Not at all would you even begin to see the Milky Way like we do down here! (that is unless you have a lens..like the Hubble!)

There, I think you're seeing the Pink now! LOL

I get to laugh a bit more since you think I was being antagonistic with you, you are digging deep and you are not reading simply! Simply! Take it literally! Thanks, sorry to have disrupted you!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

No it is a simple fact the Moon has the apparent size of the disk of the sun...that is a fact. So the "so called" object in this video cannot be the moon which is what I was stating. And yes why this possible is a whole other story. But I was simply trying to point out that it could not possibly be our moon.

And I am sorta agreeing that it can't be the Moon either. So we're on the same page here however....................

I am not saying it isn't FACTUAL that our Moon is the perfect size for a solar cover up. Where do you think I reside, in the core of the Earth? I know that! Sheesh!

What I was implying was the mere odds of having this satellite/Moon: first off, being in here then.....in the perfect position/distance .......and the perfect size........ goes AGAINST any odds that I can ever fathom.

There is something very mysterious, strange and odd about our lil Moon! And mainstream science even agrees with this so, what's the problem?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
If it is a real object, then go out tonight and watch the sun set. You'll see it very, very, clearly. Like millions of other people can. All over the world. For weeks. Including loads of amateur astronomers. And me.

If you cannot see it, then it is a lens flare. And you've been hoaxed. Yet again.

So are you saying you see this second object with the naked eye? Or is my sarcasm detector on the fritz?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Well thanks for the explanation however, I am reading it the way I am reading it. I cannot read your inflections however but I still don't understand what our atmosphere has to do with not being able to see stars if we were out into space but..............I don't want to discuss it anymore. It's irrelevant to this thread. And the way you're explaining things and the way I am picking it up, just isn't jiving. It happens. Let's move on. Thanks

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

So are you saying you see this second object with the naked eye? Or is my sarcasm detector on the fritz?

I'm not sure if that's what that poster was saying but I can assure you, others ARE saying that and when they try to 'prove' it (via recording it) their 'proof' turns into the lens flare debate.

So there's no way of anyone proving what they see. It's that simple and unfortunate. Because even photographs are argued to be lens flares after someone claims to have seen it with their naked eye at first.
Which makes sense and stands to reason. Why else would they be aim their camera/cell phones at the Sun if they weren't seeing something to begin with? I mean, I guess some hoaxers will do that but I can't see that being a standard practice.

I saw one real interesting 'second sun' video. The videographer had the wherewithal to not only film the object in the sky but he pans down into a small body of water (I think it was a puddle) in which/he was able to capture in there too. Let me see if I can locate that.

Now class?.....behave while I leave you alone for a few minutes

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

I wish Nibiru would just get here already. This is the slowest Destroyer EVER.

You can find similar videos going back to 2008 on Youtube and the g-damn thing is always the same size and in the same few, varying spots.

These things take time!

Also, great video - just to be sure though, could this be a smaller reflection of the sun on the inner camera lens?

Well that's what most of us are trying to figure out. Did this YouTuber FIRST see it with her naked eye.

edit on 18-10-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You and I must have different views of the world if you think something like that can and is being swept under the rug. It's either there or it isn't and no amount of chemtrails or whatever hocus pocus TPTB are accused of employing is going to hide it from millions of sane, intelligent, rational people who step outside their homes every single day . If there was something there, we would all see it, and more importantly, feel its effects already.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join