It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Street Protester Has World's Greatest Meltdown

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This one is MUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH better

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yeap. totally agree

forget the OWS, everyone should go back to armchair whining

After all, it worked so well in the past........

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Oh, I think I know which guy you're talking about, still haven't watched the video though, is is the guy with shortish dark hair, eyeshadow, and 5 o' clock shadow? Cause if it is, that guy is an idiot and NOT a true representation of everyone protesting. Sadly, he is part of the 99%, but he's also in his own 5% of idiots.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

I thought the same thing

the Leave Brittney Alone Guy

that was as staged as a broadway review

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidsHope

i agree the ther is not much contex except for the spirited(borderline baligerant) teen

yeah i am aculy excited things are coming to a head
no time like the present

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

PEOPLE IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE THINGS I SAY DON'T READ THEM.

I SUGGEST YOU EXERCISE YOUR FREEDOM OF CHOICE AND DON'T READ THEM.

EVER SINCE OWS THIS WEBSITE HAS DEVOLVED INTO TRASH WHO JUST CAN'T OR DOESN'T WANT TO HAVE A DISCUSSION WITHOUT MAKING PERSONAL ATTACKS.

edit on 14-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

All Caps: how will we know if we have a problem with what you say without reading what you say?
We cannot exercise our freedom of choice of not reading something not knowing what it is that we should not read?...
You are However correct: This OWS has caused a lot of trash come come up on ATS.
Personal attacks should be off limits, but it seems this OWS thing has many people upset just like the young man in that video you posted. What you are seeing happen here is people on both sides of the isle are unable to go on ATS in a video and speak their mind. So they drift from thread to thread unleashing the same kind of anger this young man is feeling. I feel the same anger, but as I wonder about ATS I certainly hope I do not evolve into the same mindset. Many are already there and unable to protest, and so enter ATS. They are here now: They are:
Angry, fearful of the future, volatile, and helpless. All the things in that young man many of us are feeling as well.
I believe that is what you are seeing. Its just some people are more self-controlled than others.
DH

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

I here ya!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

hey its clear you haveing tough time with other posters who chalenge your school of thought
but i ask you why are you here
no disraspect
you brought use a vid and not evryone is seeing your way
no big deal no need for the crazy ALL CAPPS
lol just try and have a little fun

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidsHope

Davidshope,I'm curious.
What kind of "trash" has been brought up on ATS?
Misinformed people?
The truth?
Just wondering.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

It would be counterproductive for me to say what the trash is because one mans trash is another mans treasure. That which I may consider trash you may not. and of course also the opposite.
What I will say is: To me trashing would be direct personal attacks on someone. I have seen that in the past.
An attack on someones ideas is not a trash. An attack on that person personally calling them names etc is.
That to me is trash. Now it may be treasure to someone else. We are all entitle to our opinions.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidsHope

It would be counterproductive for me to say what the trash is because one mans trash is another mans treasure. That which I may consider trash you may not. and of course also the opposite.
What I will say is: To me trashing would be direct personal attacks on someone. I have seen that in the past.
An attack on someones ideas is not a trash. An attack on that person personally calling them names etc is.
That to me is trash. Now it may be treasure to someone else. We are all entitle to our opinions.

I agree with you in the fact that debate is one thing ,but personal attack is another.
And if I have done that in the past ,I apologize.I don't think I have.
Sometimes it's hard to discern in the heat of a debate.
But the point to my question is this,tell me why I shouldn't be behind and supporting OWS.
Are they wrong?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
*snip*

And a post like this accomplishes what? I asked you to explain to us all what it is that the guy in the video is doing, as in you said he is "doing something."

Well? What's he doing?

Outside of whining, and expletive name calling like you seem to be doing, what is it accomplishing? What sorts of changes do you see this sort of spectacle will bring about?

Let's see, you can't come up with any sort of intelligent answer, can you?

edit on 10/14/2011 by maria_stardust because: Removed offensive quote.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
okey i have thought out the whole could be staged theory and an other poster mentiond the CIA

what would it be staged for ?
-maybe to show the rest of the world how unstable protesters are.
-or simply to make the movment a laghuing stock
- a psy op

i think the protester was crying at points lol

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Originally posted by DavidsHope

I agree with you in the fact that debate is one thing ,but personal attack is another.
And if I have done that in the past ,I apologize.I don't think I have.
Sometimes it's hard to discern in the heat of a debate.
But the point to my question is this,tell me why I shouldn't be behind and supporting OWS.
Are they wrong?

You know I think people do things without knowing frequently. I may have myself. It is only good to be mindful of it as it helps keep you on your toes and holds your mind clear.
RE: OWS
You bet you should support them. I support them. And without a doubt this thing is going to grow.
The media cannot stop it. I am concerned because so many are Not concerned. When people don't know the substance of something they fear it greatly. Most have no idea what is going on. I was at a meeting last night with some people down south. They had no idea about it nor the scope of it.
What concerns me the most is that TPTB will ignore this so much, then will try to infiltrate [I believe they already have] and manipulate the end result. This will anger people even more. I would not like to see 20 million angry people just like this one young man. We need to keep our heads about us as this evolves.
Support OWS. you bet. But it is not all that productive to become so angry and upset that you cannot reason. We must stay calm, firm, and levelheaded

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
C'mon OWS PEOPLE really! Make these your demands!

#1 End the Fed
#2 End the Wars
#3 End the Income Tax

How could anyone disagree with that??

edit on 14-10-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join