It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Street Protester Has World's Greatest Meltdown

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
and just think, this is the next age group that will be our future leaders.
and judging from this prime example, we are going to be in even deeper doo-doo.
edit on 14-10-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegasAlexandros
reply to post by neo96

I must say, I believe YOU might be the crazy one! I've been on here for like three weeks and all you've done is bash the OWS protesters. I can't watch the video, maybe you really have proven some point, but sheesh, you're carrying on like a 12 year old.

Quite honestly, this post is disgusting as you did not even watch this video, so you can't just rip on the OP like this.

All I can say is that you need to watch this as the guy in the video is an embarassment to his parents, at least, and I hope they ground his butt for making such a spectacle of himself. If you want to see somebody acting like a 12 year old, view the video.

This is really sad, that this person is on camera. It is hard to tell what his age might be, but one can only hope he is years away from being able to cast any sort of vote in an election.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
You guys are hopeless. Its some dumb kid being an idiot on camera. Most likely raised in an expensive part of Manhattan by the way he looks. Those kids are a dime a dozen here.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
well if it is a fake it apears that thay wher in newyork with police in the back round as well
or was that all fake as well?
why do you all just say " oh its fake its fake !" but you offer no proof at all
even some elaboration why do you think it is fake ? insights please

as a matter a fact never mind i think your posts were fake

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by MegasAlexandros

Fine go ahead and make a personal rant that has nothing to do with the op your perrogative they also call that trolling and ad homenin attacks and dude clear as day you haven't read everything i have ever written.

I rail on everything but hey make it personal that added nothing to the op but showed your own personal issues and childish immaturity.

Thanks have a nice day.

Dude, you've been doing nothing but trolling the OWS movement since the beginning just because you have some angry vendetta against people who actually want to make things better.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
You are right in having your opinion on this "protest".
Neo96,you seem to have such an opinion against this.
Why?
You are clearly on the right and conservative.
You must be living comfortably.
I am starting to believe that you are somewhat detached to what is happening to millions of Americans.
Because why would so many Americans rise up against all that is suppose to be good for us.
I guess they should all quit all this silly protesting stuff and go to work and contribute.
But the thing is,alot of them have done exactly that,and the are no longer employed.
Not because of them, but because of the system,the government,the banks.
There IS a reason behind this uprising,and I think you need to take a step back and re-evaluate the reasons behind all this.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Reminding me of Timothy Treadwell.
Looks like lack of sleep to me.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I smell CIA. (Posted the same thing on the YT video)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna

Dude, you've been doing nothing but trolling the OWS movement since the beginning just because you have some angry vendetta against people who actually want to make things better.

Did you watch the video?

Woe to you who think this type of advertisment for the OWS is going to make things better.

Like somebody else mentioned, it's time for the serious people to take the reins on this one!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

the guy in that video reminds me of you.
if i allow my negativity to take control of my mind, i find your inability to communicate clearly equally embarrassing and pathetic, for you, even though neither of you realize you are embarrassing yourselves.

do you care? i doubt it, and neither would he care about what you think of him, im sure.

and no doubt your fumbling incoherence is as much a source of perverse derisive pleasure for me, as his chaotic display of emotion is for you.

everyone is human. haha.

but i would never make a whole thead about how this whole message board is full of idiots simply because of people like you. that would be stupid.

i wish people would wake the hell up and realize how much they are like cattle.

the kid was led along to believe hanging out in the street would accomplish something.
and i suppose you were led along to believe hating on other people is the root of wisdom..

everyone has every right to be embarrassed and disgusted, we're all human, i think thats the whole point.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Pretty sure his using some sort of mind altering substance. Most of his speech was gibberish and incoherent nonsense. I doubt the rest of OWS crowd is like this.

This reminds me of this clip

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

If I could give you more than one star for that one, I would. That was an amazing video. From a movie or not, it really was

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Here's the message OWS should really be spreading:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(Shameless thread plug, sorry but it's important!
)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jplaysguitar

My post is real: I do not believe it all a fake:

I seek the validity of a thing because it ultimately reveals either truth or deceit. When one questions a thing, it suggests that a truthful answer be given. If we seek the validity of a video and questions certain things in it it is because we seek to know its validity. Sometimes it is hard to accept something without knowing its validity.
There are police in the video in the background. It does appear taken at an OWS demonstration. the young man himself clearly is out of control, but that does not take away the videos validity. I see nothing to invalidate the video itself. However it is impossible to determine if this is set up or real on his part. My opinion. He is for real, and so upset he needs to get away for a little while and calm himself. Truly people really are upset now, even me.
Once thing for certain. the time is coming when many more people will reach this point. That will be unsafe for all of us. We need to keep control of ourselves in this or it has the potential to unleash violence the likes of which America has yet to experience in its streets.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

This is not the first video I've seen this guy in, acting like a total idiot. I wonder who he is and what side he's on... Seems too far out stupid to me to be real, unless wacked out on something and way sleep deprived.
edit on 14-10-2011 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You have some serious issues. You are one of the fist people to defend the so called "TEA" party anytime anyone tries to show you what they look like. You dismiss that as one video of one person or whatever. So why do your standards change so much?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

We have every right,as you do.
I see where you stand.
A post from your past.

the fascist left of america every single day in america and on here on ats the right is constantly barraged with the labels of racist,bigots,nazis,islamophobes. when one says fascist they automatically think of hitler and nazis because it was the biggest and most notable atrocity in all of human history. when we first look at how hitler came to power germany was in dire straits much like america of today. the dissatisfaction of every german life that they were being " oppressed" being kept down and the root cause of all their ills in life were the "Evil jews". hitler created the villians much like how the left and obama has created the villians of today those "evil" rich,banks,corporations,republicans,teaparties. hitler manipulated the german people to the level of hatred and contempt that a group of people simply did not have the right to exist- much like how left and obama have manipulated the american public that the rich,the banks, the corporations do not have the right to exist. the only real difference isnt murder but they do assinate they do murder peoples characters, their ideals and they do replace them with their own but who knows how much further they will actually go. with the lefts non stop attack on the second ammendment trying to disarm the american public and now the healthcare bill with the power of god. the american public has never been in more danger than ever no power to defend yourself in any event. looking back to the civil war we all know it was about slavery it was about the power to own people own a persons property. and the leftists of the time fought tooth in nail to keep slavery not only with their words in congress but with bullets on american soil. let us not forget that the only party to ever elect a kkk member was the democratic party and not only elected they kept him there for over 40 years. and after his death they sung his praises. the democratic party of today is the same as it was during the civil war slavery america has never ended its only changed forms to where most sheep will not recognize nor admit. im speaking of social security,medicare,medicaid,food stamps,housing welfare etc and it you stop and think about things they do own you they have the power of life and death to and finance they OWN YOU and unlike like slaves of the past who didnt want to become a slave and fought tooth and nail not to become one you people have come running with your arms open wide and say yes more please. now we all know that when a democrat is in power they are and never have been even close to isreal if fact they do everything they can to publically shun and distance themselves actually one could say they do everything a fascist nazi would do and has done then theres iran the mortal enemy of isreal and the us this country will get on its knees for iran the ancestral home of the german people and will give israel the middle finger. then theres islam the left will come to the aid of islam and every chance they get but you will never hear one not one ever come to the aid of any christian in this country. the only evil religion in the us is a christian. the right fascists the right the bigots the right intolerance hardly. the lefts non stop hatred for isreal,christians,rich,banks,corpoartions and absolutley contempt for personal freedom you look at any thread on ats and there will be proof of what i have said. you look at any political stance a leftist a liberal a democrat will take NOT one NOT ONE will ever come to the aid or defense of anything contrary to their own beliefs. i wrote this in response to a certain thread on ats granted its not as articulate as i wanted or that most of you are use to for that you have my appologies this is essentially a rough draft of a some thoughts i was having today and i wanted to give it a form.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join