It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Street Protester Has World's Greatest Meltdown

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Ugh meet another Occupy Wall Street Protester aww ain't it great to see the youth of this nation in action YES! i been totally wrong so help me.

As of this moment i gots nothing but nice nice things to say about OWS now they have my undying support help them save the world!

Not!!!!!

Is this dude reflective of the majority of OWS? i say yeah might want ot see a pychiastrist in my opinion.

What say you ats? Pinhead or Patriot yeah that's a shameless riopoff of O'Reilly.
edit on 14-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
You do realize, of course, that the media always singles out that one moron in the crowd to interview and then tries to paint the movement as consisting entirely of those kind of people.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
looks like he just wants his 15 minutes of fame.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ForeverDusk

Was that even a news camera? I think it was that girls' (red glasses) camera.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
It apears this "occupation" is takeing a phyclogical toll on some

but in all honesty (thou this was a tad extream) i truly admire the protesters passion. to beilive in something that much ...
i cant help but to root for OWS
occupytheworld

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I think that video is just a few bored kids making fun of the protesters for youtube hits.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
You know he isn't serious right? That kid is just some young punk hanging around the streets. If your stupid enough to think this is real, well, God help you. You guys seem to love posting these one sided videos of random weirdos in NY. I live here, its just some ignorant kid most likely born with a silver spoon in his mouth trying to be a wise ass on camera.
edit on 14-10-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.

A meltdown that was ahead of it's time.

edit on 14-10-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
From the youtube comments:

He's so angry his eyes have divorced each other. ROTFLMAO

Seriously is this a joke?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I'm not entirely surprised. Someone I know who attended the protest in NY was rehearsing their insults for those 'who don't get it' and how he would talk to the cameras if he got a chance. Of course, he was blaming everyone older than himself for his need to be supported by his parents, the state and everyone else. He said it was about HIS generation expressing themselves publicly for the first time. He has lots of esteem about that...because everyone older is some lazy shill who created his dependance.

This movement started strangely. The older and wiser members of society need to hijack this and make it about what really counts!

P.S. Yes, his Daddy paid for his airline tickets, hotel and spending money to really enjoy his trip.

edit on 14/10/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Funny video.
It reminds me of something Fox news would broadcast.

Propaganda to the Right
Propaganda to the Left

Everyone has their slant.
Everyone has their wants.

It's nice to have wants.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
this thread is an attack on the OWS movement and all its participants, the poster was correct, every OWS thread that has gone up, and i have read them all, you pop up and basg bash bash. You never have anything productive to say and, sir you are troll. this is troll behavior.

If you have a Legitimate argument to make about the OWS movement, then please do so. Insults will only cause division.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Geez, I had no idea that Shaggy was in need of a valium or two to get through the day.

Regardless, the youth saying and doing crazy things during highly emotional protests...? Why, that's unheard of:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Is that Chris Crocker???

'Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash Occupy Wall Street who is going through a hard time.

Leave OWS Alone Please…. !
Leave OWS alone!…right now!….I mean it.!

Anyone that has a problem with Occupy Wall Street you deal with me, because OWS is not well right now.

LEAVE Occupy Wall Street ALONE!"

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hello. Its not real.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I side with the fact that we must do something and with OWS at least someone...is...doing something. I acknowledge that either the media or the young people themselves could easily have set this whole thing up. And what is it with the smiling in the middle of the tears. OWS or not, this young man is not in control. If it represents the majority protesting then it will be counterproductive. If it is a set up or a stroke for attention and does not represent OWS mainstream then there is still a problem because the media will indeed capitalize on it.
One good thing will come of it though. As this spreads, someone in the elite will have to stop and take pause.
They will have no choice. At least that is my hope.
DH

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

He looks to me like he is stressing out from everything going on there. However if you listen to him he is right. He said all those people with all their money and all their yachts get the f**k out of here this isn't what this is suppose to be. Come help us. Which is exactly what I have been complaining about. The very ones they are protesting have claimed OWS and have been coming to lay claim for their own agenda. The problem I for one and many others would like to go help but can't and won't as long as the communists, Al Gore, Van Jones, Barneke, Warren Buffet, Obama, and the rest of the cronies for the Federal Reserve Bank owners are the supports for the OWS movement. As always TPTB are using what they are so know for. Pressure from below and pressure from above to squeeze the life out of the ordinary citizens.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join