It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Street Protester Has World's Greatest Meltdown

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Now here we go
A number of you are new here and don't see the parallels from the high point of the tea part movement. Now the same mind set that was leveled by the tea party detractors are coming up on ows. I for one find it hypocritical of the type of people in the ows are a similar segment of Obama's support base. I am gonna flame a bit
But you are looking at wall street and yea they have done some messed up stuff. Now look at some of the support the movement is getting. Nancy Pelosi, part of that evil 1% there, the labor unions? Look at their rather generous campaign donations. President Obama??? How much campaign money has he raised? That's a lot of throw away money in this economy. Solyndra was a company with direct ties to a fund raiser that got all of our tax money. Crony capitialism at it's finest. When the movement publicly decries the support of organized labor, the politicians and starts seeing some of the big picture the tea party "members" will be behind your movement or at least not hostile. Ohh and for the record that kid looked strung out, gotta watch those fringe members. Just like throwing out the tea party as a whole was racist based on the actions of the few.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Reply to post by neo96

Let's just say that if you're a tea partier and we're going by extreme media stereotypes, that you'd be a fright-wing racist.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
You were saying?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420
reply to post by ForeverDusk

Was that even a news camera? I think it was that girls' (red glasses) camera.

Looks like the early years of a Sally Jessy Raphael Show!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
How sad. So many of the "Occupy" protesters are motivated by the same gripes that motivate the "Tea Party Movement," yet the MSM dies their best to juxtapose them, despite the obvious alignments.

Thank goodness that other venues than the MSM make this visible.

Sooner or later, people will realize that the Tea Party speaks with a wider voice than anyone anticipated.

jw

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Here is a interesting video.

Seems the more they push the more it grows.

occupystreams.org...
edit on 15-10-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
When people have a peaceful protest, they get ridiculed.
ATS for the most part has always been about PEACEFUL protest and right of speech. Now, we are divided amongst ourselves for the very same thing that most of us endorse.

Yeah this guy is goofy, but did you not hear him say "Be calm, don't use violence"? That should be more important to most of you than the rest of his "meltdown".

Honestly, why are we so divided on this? You all want change? They are making it happen without resorting to violence and here we sit making fun of them. Man, I guess we really are creatures of contradiction.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

They are obviously being goofy..

You haven't met hipsters yet have you?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Wow neo. This is weak. You truly are out of arguments that contain substance aren't you? Why don't you come back with something that can actually be debated instead of this nonsense which is so easily dismissed as your own confirmation bais come to life.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Yeah.. they really really want to divide these two groups because if they come together.. it's kind of game over for wall st. and the people in govt that help them.

There were several tea party supporters at the local OWS protests around here.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
That's the same dude who stood there talking to Susan Sarandon for like an hour.
She even hugged him and give him her number! no joke. lol

I think any of the people there are doing more than any of you who just talk crap here.
So you are the only ones to laugh at.

Also, He's been there since the first day.
Majority of you would probably have cracked after a week. lol

edit on 15-10-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by brianmg5

I have no more bias than anyone else around here.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This bitch needs a gun.

Lets see just how serious they are about this revolutiuon bull#.
edit on 15-10-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Eh.. you are pretty bias and have an obvious agenda.
Why is it exactly you are so against these protests and why have made it your job to attack them and their credibility at every turn?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Why shouldn't I ?

Too many people with blind belief of the goodness and joy abounds with OWS it's our job to question not follow blindly that's the purpose of this site too see past what is and to see what most aren't.

For those who claim to Deny Ignorance seems to me too many are embracing it saw the same thing with the last election cycle people believed everything they were told and look at where that got them.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Why shouldn't I ?

Too many people with blind belief of the goodness and joy abounds with OWS it's our job to question not follow blindly that's the purpose of this site too see past what is and to see what most aren't.

For those who claim to Deny Ignorance seems to me too many are embracing it saw the same thing with the last election cycle people believed everything they were told and look at where that got them.

I don't see how posting videos of a few fools out of a big group of people is questioning the objectives of the protest.

So what do you want people to do? They can't believe in the governments and the big wigs, but they also can't march for a change in the regime?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

just curious ...us what do you think needs to happen to positive change and how would you go about it

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jplaysguitar

To effect change all they need to do is take it to the congress don't like them fire them shrink government from there all our problems exist protests will not solve anything they have been there a month what's changed?

Absolutely nothing.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

in all honesty i think america has tried the whole "vote um out"thing and it simply doesn't work

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join