It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Street Protester Has World's Greatest Meltdown

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You don't understand the problem then. They are all the same bought and paid for befor they even get into office. Now how does changing them work. The system is broken.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Ugh meet another Occupy Wall Street Protester aww ain't it great to see the youth of this nation in action YES! i been totally wrong so help me.

As of this moment i gots nothing but nice nice things to say about OWS now they have my undying support help them save the world!

Not!!!!!

Is this dude reflective of the majority of OWS? i say yeah might want ot see a pychiastrist in my opinion.

What say you ats? Pinhead or Patriot yeah that's a shameless riopoff of O'Reilly.
edit on 14-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Couldn't take this guy seriously. Reminds me too much of Matthew Lilard as Shaggy.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu
I'm not entirely surprised. Someone I know who attended the protest in NY was rehearsing their insults for those 'who don't get it' and how he would talk to the cameras if he got a chance. Of course, he was blaming everyone older than himself for his need to be supported by his parents, the state and everyone else. He said it was about HIS generation expressing themselves publicly for the first time. He has lots of esteem about that...because everyone older is some lazy shill who created his dependance.

This movement started strangely. The older and wiser members of society need to hijack this and make it about what really counts!

P.S. Yes, his Daddy paid for his airline tickets, hotel and spending money to really enjoy his trip.

edit on 14/10/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

Ahh they already did. Some elder couple appeared on the Piers Morgan show tonight. They were well dressed like they were very well off, and at least late 50's early 60's, and I would bet the guy is professor, maybe she's a teacher or social worker or something. They had been arrested and were giving their spiel that this is such a credible protest movement.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
That's the same dude who stood there talking to Susan Sarandon for like an hour.
She even hugged him and give him her number! no joke. lol

I think any of the people there are doing more than any of you who just talk crap here.
So you are the only ones to laugh at.

Also, He's been there since the first day.
Majority of you would probably have cracked after a week. lol

edit on 15-10-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

I've already done the Tea Party thing since early 09, so don't even bother going there.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
i love how bench seat people without ambition criticize the movement.

CHRIST DO NOT GET OUT OF YOUR CHAIR

this movement some how will take care of your needs

do not ever worry your government loves you

so plz take the flu shot, and eat fish.

come on op, what the f have you done for America

nothing
but
belate
with the msm

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy

nothing
but
belate
with the msm

I totally know the govt will never take care of me, but it will caretake me in the most horrible manner, via the nanny state, and these protestors seem mostly of the nanny state mentality. I don't see them protesting govt, they are demanding bigger govt, and calling for the downfall of Capitalism. Sooo, yah I do the Tea Party not the pee party.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by allprowolfy

nothing
but
belate
with the msm

I totally know the govt will never take care of me, but it will caretake me in the most horrible manner, via the nanny state, and these protestors seem mostly of the nanny state mentality. I don't see them protesting govt, they are demanding bigger govt, and calling for the downfall of Capitalism. Sooo, yah I do the Tea Party not the pee party.

BUT, its ok for these indivuals, the same individuals before 1776 to express themselves, but not now as they have the possiblitly of being not legit

This country was found on stealth Democracy, but i find today, a man could be a bigot , with defieying the past

edit on 15-10-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
It is just an amazing coincidence that the TEA party wants, supports, yells about, protests about the exact same things that the Koch brothers support. I know, coincidence. It is also a coincidence that at all the TEA party events on television so far feature groups of people with manufactured signs with sponsors on them.

So then we have to ask, what super rich and powerful people want the same things the OWS people want? Who is sponsoring their signs?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Well DUH! I am suprised you have fallen for the tactic of picking out a single extreme example to tarnish everyone else by association. I thought with all the media tricks these days you would have been on your guard against this kind of thing.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

people get emotional at these type of protests, I always wonder if this guy is an ATS member.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Isn't it ironic that this young OWS protestor is some lone, extreme example that is being chosen to tarnish the OWS movement? Not really who they are....

Yet, the single lone extreme Tea Partier was freely used to paint the entirity of the Tea Party as extremists, racists, nazis...

Live by the sword, die by the sword...

I have made the point in other posts that images are compelling and that is what people remember...right or wrong... and so far, the OWS crowd is fulfilling the fears and stereotypes in the minds of middle America. Surely, middle America is just as disturbed and frustrated and upset as any OWS participant, BUT the "average Joe" and family find it hard at this point to stand with and associate someone as unstable as this young man.

People don't like car accidents, but they slow down to look.... and this is what middle America is doing now...looking. And whatever group portrays itself as coherent, rational, reasonable, and potentially successful... that is who they will throw their hat in with.

To the OWS folks, I would be called conservative... even have sympathies with the Tea Party, but I also have sympathies with the OWS,,, we share similar frustrations, similar disappointments... but at this point I am not willing to throw my support to a bunch of incoherent, babbling youth that can not make a rational argument except to say... "Life is unfair. Wall Street is unfair. Capitalism is unfair."

Like them or not... The Tea Party has actually formed a political entity that has elected candidates to office to enact change... legally and within the bounds of the Constitution.... can OWS do that? Will OWS do that?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Ranks pretty high up there on the meltdown and hypocrisy scales... Charity really? I guess he hasn't heard of efficiency in philanthropy. Even the more popular charities such as One were reported to have 1% going to actual cause. I don't think many wounds get healed... Might cure foaming at the mouth since all he needs is a napkin.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

"Look at me!!!!! I am on Youtube!!!!!!!"

"Look at me being cool, like all the other people here yelling at those damn fat cats, and their yachts!"

He needs to go back to HS and work on graduating.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Looking doesn't get much accomplished... Gathering together to pull a car off someone does. The TP was sponsored by the Koch Brothers and ilk to pummel regulations and empower corporate entities. Companies with an agenda such as Halliburton bypassing sanctions and escaping taxes. Who are the tea party candidates again? If you want to look around, take notice of what they've done...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

I'm not saying they are right or wrong...either the Tea Party or OWS....what I am saying in response to the video is this is becoming the face of OWS. The Tea Party appears more rational and "safe" and they have assembled a political force... not just a bunch of what appears to be unstable rabble rowsers.

Did you ever see Clint Eastwood in Magnum Force...he takes on a bunch vigilante cops...he is confronted about siding with the system instead of taking on the system to fight for justice...he replies that he doesn't like the system anymore than they do, but for now it is the best system in place and he will use the system to fight for what is right.

We can use the system to make change, or we can bring down the system... but be crushed by it's collapse in the process.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

reply to post by brianmg5

I have no more bias than anyone else around here.

Not true. In fact, while I don't agree with you...ever, you usually have somewhat solid arguments, but these flimsy reeds you're reaching out with, this pathetic dribble, it makes you lose credibility. Why do you always belligerently resist anything and everything that doesn't line up with the Tea Party? It's like your trapped in a dogma and have to defend said dogma even if part of it is wrong.

How do you expect to challenge your own assumptions and become smarter if you stick your fingers in your ears and screen LA LA LA LA LA LA every time someone offers a different point of view?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by neo96

"Look at me being cool, like all the other people here yelling at those damn fat cats, and their yachts!"

In essence what you're saying... "Look at me!! All I have to do is regurgitate outdated slams, and hope I can pass for intellectual!!"

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Ugh meet another Occupy Wall Street Protester aww ain't it great to see the youth of this nation in action YES! i been totally wrong so help me.

His mum forgot to put his hat on that morning, so he had to do it himself - it looks like he missed!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

The system is heavily one-sided... Have you played Red Dead Redemption? At least on a game console you can hit the reset. Perhaps this song rings a bell.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by neo96

When you have nothing to actually say shouldnt your empty insults then at least be clever, funny, actually insulting, etc? I just thought I would ask as to actually further the discussion. You can work the topic in to your answer no doubt.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join