It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Street Protester Has World's Greatest Meltdown

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

I agree, the system is heavily one sided. And it has been as long as there has been man. Unfortunately, untill we change man... any system will be stacked against the majority, no matter how much it promotes equality and fairness... history shows this...again and again.

As I have stated and history shows this, any system of equality needs a group to dispense the fairness and equality... they then become the new rulers... the upper tier...and a new class system forms.

That is the inherent weakness of OWS... if all are equal, then there are no leaders or committees to lead... and thus, no coherent message. However, when leaders emerge...they then become the new upper tier...making the deals...going to the luncheons and getting "perks" to gain favor to further the movement... thus betraying the very ideals they demonstrate.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by neo96

"Look at me!!!!! I am on Youtube!!!!!!!"

"Look at me being cool, like all the other people here yelling at those damn fat cats, and their yachts!"

He needs to go back to HS and work on graduating.

In essence what you're saying... "Look at me!! All I have to do is regurgitate outdated slams, and hope I can pass for intellectual!!"

So, you must have a youtube channel saying the same crap then.
And who said I was intellectual?
Me too dumb to think 4 me self.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Please read my thread 'Vedic civilization...". You will sure know why this system does not work.

A system based on unlimited greed can never work.

A system based on rules can work only if no exceptions are allowed. King Sagar of Aryavrata threw out his eldest son out of the country for breaking the law. The current society is based on elites rather than rules. Why? Because it is a tribal scoiety. Rules are just a facade to show the poor their place in the system.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sanndy

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by neo96

"Look at me!!!!! I am on Youtube!!!!!!!"

"Look at me being cool, like all the other people here yelling at those damn fat cats, and their yachts!"

He needs to go back to HS and work on graduating.

When you have nothing to actually say shouldnt your empty insults then at least be clever, funny, actually insulting, etc? I just thought I would ask as to actually further the discussion. You can work the topic in to your answer no doubt.

Oh no, there is plenty to say.

He needs to get off youtube, go back to HS and quit wasting people's time.
That is what, 2 minutes of my life I want back.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hey look, I think I found his older brother.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustBreathe11
Pretty sure his using some sort of mind altering substance. Most of his speech was gibberish and incoherent nonsense. I doubt the rest of OWS crowd is like this.

This reminds me of this clip

Dang it, beat me to it.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
reply to post by Americanist

I agree, the system is heavily one sided. And it has been as long as there has been man. Unfortunately, untill we change man... any system will be stacked against the majority, no matter how much it promotes equality and fairness... history shows this...again and again.

As I have stated and history shows this, any system of equality needs a group to dispense the fairness and equality... they then become the new rulers... the upper tier...and a new class system forms.

That is the inherent weakness of OWS... if all are equal, then there are no leaders or committees to lead... and thus, no coherent message. However, when leaders emerge...they then become the new upper tier...making the deals...going to the luncheons and getting "perks" to gain favor to further the movement... thus betraying the very ideals they demonstrate.

So you find the vehicle to move man, and prove once and for all this is a combined effort. One of the main reasons for the presence of our tier system... Lack of wisdom. Up until now it's been rather simple to separate us into classes. We've faced "trickle-down" for millennia. Fortunately, on a day like today you're witnessing the elimination of places to hide.
edit on 15-10-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

When whining just isn't enough - BOYCOTT corporatism.

We either remove our fiscal consent from these corporate monstrosities or we seal our aristocratic fate. Nothing else, not all the peaceful demonstrations in the world will even touch these mega-giants. Even if we were to take up arms, it wouldn't be half as effective as a national boycott.

If we aren't willing to take responsibility the hard way, we deserve what's coming to us.

Regards,

FTE

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by vedatruth

One needs to think why greed has overtaken everything else in the world.

When money is glorified day and night through images on TV and glossies, while virtue is rarely publicized, you know the society is near its nadir.

Please read my thread 'Vedic Civilization.." if you want answers.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

The more strategic approach is to starve the mouth... Corporate entities (and most of Government) serve a master class of beyond wealthy banker elitists. Where do all these bogus bills go? They're funneled into hard assets, manufacturing, war racketeering, and the consumer market. Prevent this tier from hijacking the basis of currency, and we begin to alleviate the criminality they're prone to.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by vedatruth
......... The current society is based on elites rather than rules. Why? Because it is a tribal scoiety. Rules are just a facade to show the poor their place in the system.

Star for you. This Republic IS a Tribal Society, and those Tribes in power are above the laws.

If you start looking into the UN Cosmic Security crap it pretty much epitomizes what you said. The Tribes of each nation working together to further themselves.

The Tribes want the internet dead because we now know WHO the Tribes are...and what they've done.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Donating money is virtuous only if earned through just means. Donating ill gotten wealth is not virtuous. The rich make it a point of their 'donations' while taking in far more from shady means.

The welfare of society should be the first objective of every productive enterprise. What is nation if a large section of society is poor and homeless. Those who are willing and able, are not able to find work. Greed overtakes the people who are the foundation of the nation.

There is no logic that a country like USA with large land and resources cannot feed and house a relatively modest population. It is a clear sign that there is a serious problem with the systems that exist in the country.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

That dude looks exhausted. How long has he been there? Too bad there was a camera around when he broke. Desperation is painful, and alot of folks down there are just that.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Chah... ONE protester generalizes the ENTIRE crowd......

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
He's clearly been let out for the weekend - don't worry he'll be locked up and grounded again Monday.

They should send this video to Iran - any aggression toward the US would stop immediately and they'd demand the fluoride be removed from the water.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Ahahahaha.

Yet if I showed you a loon from the Tea Party you'd be all defensive about it and say that he doesn't represent them as a whole, right?

I really can't even take you seriously.

Keep tip-toeing around the truth so that you aren't insulted by it when you are flat out wrong.

I really can't believe you're generalizing the entire movement with a video of a drug addict that doesn't know what he's talking about. I might as well say that all Republicans back George Bush, so they're ALLL STOOOOPID OMG OMG LULZOROMGWHUT!?!!111!11

Some of you people need to take a break from ATS and go outside and get some freakin' air.

Looking at your other posts, I can't believe you still have a membership here. Obvious political troll is obvious.
edit on 15-10-2011 by RidgidHarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
lame

very disappointed to see so many attempts to disgrace the protests by offering up individuals as representative of the whole movement

just let the protests be what they are

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I'm thinking if you aren't behind this peaceful movement because of a single personality ? Then you OP wouldn't be with any movement. WTF you must not be affected in any way by the crooks running this country. So tell ATS the truth about you OP.
I know we aren't supposed to discuss each other and I hope the Mods will see that we are discussing your opinion and why it comes from where and who you are. Respectfully.

Randyvious

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Those people are so stuid. They are people who know nothing about economics. Someone needs to tell those people theres know such thing as free health care, and that theres no jobs, and that there not getting enough money to support there families. Who are they blaming for the economic crisis anyways?
Tell those people to get off there lazy asses and get a job. Money doesn't grow on trees.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForeverDusk
You do realize, of course, that the media always singles out that one moron in the crowd to interview and then tries to paint the movement as consisting entirely of those kind of people.

Exactly... just like in the south, they always pick the bystander with the fewest teeth, thickest accent and if female- most curlers in her hair, to interview.... "I seen it wid mah own two ahhhs. I wuz standin righ-cheer da whole tiiime."

Still, I couldn't help laughing at the 30 second mark when he screamed, "STAY CALM, PEOPLE!!!" Look in a mirror, dude!!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join