It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme Chemtrail-day in Holland! Is anyone else seeing this?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

That video is HILARIOUS. Mostly because of the lack of evidence to back up the claims. And that woman they interviewed. GOLD.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I sense your sarcasm ND...

I of course would disagree that "every" line in the sky is trouble.

Just to humor your question..

It would be nice if our governments included the "civilian" sector when it comes to matters of modifying the weather and climate..... instead of contracting out to some DoD company that does everything behind closed doors.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

I agree..... I laughed as well.

But that doesn't discount the fact that they ran a story and encouraged people to email them their pics.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

I agree..... I laughed as well.

But that doesn't discount the fact that they ran a story and encouraged people to email them their pics.

I suppose that's supposed to mean something, eh?

7 Clearly Fake News Stories That Fooled The Mainstream Media

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

OK, chemtrails are real. Every line in the sky that lasts over 10 seconds is one.

now what?

I am not sure what comes now.

You have asserted a factual inaccuracies as if they were true. Denying anything to the contrary. So basically, it can be nothing but nefarious plots in your mind. Anything i say or post that contradicts that will be considered "Propaganda".

So, you tell me. Now what?
edit on 14-10-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

Cracked is the best of the best of the best. Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

That isn't how it works in local TV News:

You woulda thought the chief meteorologist would have said "can this story, those are contrails"

Jeff Chiroco is only a reporter, BTW. You know that, of course.

"I’m a four-time Emmy award-winner now working as an investigative reporter for CBS Atlanta News. I’m part of a team focused on investigating everything from government corruption and waste to undercover reports.

Before WGCL, I worked at WBRE in Wilkes-Barre, PA as a consumer investigator. There my investigative work was recognized with a 2009 Emmy for outstanding crime news"

jeffchirico.com...

"controversy" wins Emmys, often.

Perhaps if we contacted Cris Martinez?

www.cbsatlanta.com...

Cris Martinez joined CBS Atlanta News as the Severe Weather Meteorologist in August 2009. He can be seen anchoring the weather weeknights at 4, 5, 6, and 11p.m.

More.....

......Cris graduated from Texas A&M University in College Station with a Bachelor of Science in Meteorology. He began his career in sunny Corpus Christi as a weekend meteorologist.

The bit in the video clip was an "investigative reporting" type of segment, to give an impartial view of both "sides".

It is another weak bit of so-called "proof", and is typical of the dearth of such evidence that the "chem"trail believers provide.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Thanx for the video.

It's good to see these reports getting out to the masses stimulating people to think.

And boy is there a lot of derision in this forum,yeesh!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

OK, chemtrails are real. Every line in the sky that lasts over 10 seconds is one.

now what?

I am not sure what comes now.

You have asserted a factual inaccuracies as if they were true. Denying anything to the contrary. So basically, it can be nothing but nefarious plots in your mind. Anything i say or post that contradicts that will be considered "Propaganda".

So, you tell me. Now what?

It pains me to see the people buy into this fantasy to this level. A little fantasy is cool, but being fearful of airplanes while you are on the ground is just sad. The OP showed pictures of contrails forming at a high altitude, yet the adamant believers jump in and keep patting each other on the back with "yea, they are spraying me too man!" all the while, having no earthly clue as to what they would do if "they" really were spraying us. I posed a question which got the answer I expected. Nothing would be done. But David Dees would be a riach beyotch. Chemtrails are fantasy.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I must have misunderstood your post.

You said:

OK, chemtrails are real. Every line in the sky that lasts over 10 seconds is one. now what?

I thought your were on the chemtrail conspiracy wagon.

I apologize.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
dp
edit on 14-10-2011 by TsukiLunar because: stupisd mouse

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
New to this thread, but I see that most of what I would have said is already in here, from various contributors.

I must say I looked at the pictures posted with some confusion. To say "where are the chemtrails? I can't see them for all those contrails" would be perhaps a little glib, but nonetheless apposite.

Then I see the usual proclamations of amazement, like you would expect a Victorian gentleman to react on being shown HDTV, or a Bugatti Veyron perhaps, incredulity borne out of a total lack of comprehension.

Therefore some questions arise;

To the member who confidently observed that contrails dissipate after a few seconds. Why do you believe this? What is he source of information that has convinced you this is true to the point where actual meteorology can be dismissed as propaganda?

To the member who threw the pilots photograph Into the mix without comment, as if unveiling a blinding revelation, only to be shown it was a work of fiction. What do you now think about this "evidence" that has been shown to be utterly false? Does it make you question if the rest of your belief in chemtrails sits on equally shaky ground?

To the OP; why would you think low level trails are being left by teeny tiny aeroplanes that are too small to show up on your photos? How did you determine the altitude that these trails were left at? Was it a guess?

And generally, is there really not one Chemtrail believer that has been concerned enough by the theory to investigate it. To find that the aviation and meteorological explanations, from several sources not only make sense, but also cannot be disproved in any way.

While conversely every single bit of Chemtrail evidence can be shown to be either a faked photo, a misidentified (intentionally or otherwise) genuine photo of something other than was claimed, a fallacious tie in of something unrelated or a blatant lie. All of which I have found.

Does this great disparity in the evidential record on each side not make you question just WHO is conspiring here?

Or do you just dismiss it all because you believe something is going on, even though you don't know what it is?

Some of the questions are really easily answered too. One I've seen is why are the clouds more overcast now than in the past?

Well, compare, for example, 200 B707s, 50 VC10s and 140ish Tridents powered by 10-20,000lb thrust turbojets in the 60's With today's fleets of over 1000 B747s, 3000 737's and 3000, A320's with engines ranging in size from 20,000lbs all the way up to and beyond 100,000lbs to see why contrails might be more prominent.

This is rather simplified of course, but a glance at the world airliner census from say 1961, 1981 and 2001 would soon illustrate the vast increase in aircraft numbers.

There might well be a case that aviation related cirrus coverage is harmful in some ways, but Chemtrail nonsense does serious investigation into this phenomena no service at all and may even discourage some from giving the subject serious consideration.

Hmmmm, was that the plan all along and you got suckered in? There's a thought.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by JustBreathe11

I still can't believe some ignorant people are calling these things contrails. Contrails dissipate within 30 seconds

You know nothing about contrails. Proof right there.

Open your eyes and open your mind :

edit on 14-10-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustBreathe11
I still can't believe some ignorant people are calling these things contrails. Contrails dissipate within 30 seconds, but lets just say under 10 minutes just to be safe. These things not only stay up there for hours but they widen and block the entire blue sky for the rest of the day.

What you just typed is an oxymoron. You call others ignorant, but you haven't the slightest clue of what you're talking about.

Contrails dissipate when the weather conditions allow them to. Sometimes planes can fly above and not even create contrails at all. It all depends on the weather conditions.

You can visit the Contrail Science website and view photos dating back to the early 1900's that show long, persisting contrails. I suppose you would make up some story that some sinister plot was created in the 1800's to spray chemicals in the sky, and they just sat around waiting for planes to be invented so they could start spraying.

The formation of clouds and contrails in the sky isn't college-level meteorology. It's elementary-level meteorology. Clouds and contrails are exactly the same thing: water vapor. And none of them are falling down through the sky to harm you,

So, please: stop spreading such ridiculous and easily-disprovable misinformation. Unless you have an agenda?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Open your eyes, open your mind and close your mouth

So funny from someone who believes that the government is trying to kill via airplane exhaust (its actually just water, but the exhaust is literally tons more dangerous). hahaha cant stop laughing. You are so hilarious.

Aren't you just precious. Okay kid, fun is over. Time for reality.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
dp
edit on 14-10-2011 by TsukiLunar because: STUPID MOUSE I HATE YOU

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Do you even understand what the Brookhaven National Laboratory does?

And, do you understand what is included in the body of that report? The cover page you posted....what those words mean, and in what context.
edit on Fri 14 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Kid???, that's another ass-umtion you did.

I posted the first page of a real document, and you think is funny?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I live in NL, today while driving my car direction Rotterdam at approx 13:00 I couldn't avoid to admire how blue the sky was at that moment. Beautiful, and it doesn't happen everyday, the sky was like Earth's oceans seen from space. But I also noticed the first contrails crossing each other and I told myself "oh no please, the sky is putting on a show and somebody is closing the curtain". At approx 16:00 I got out of my office and I was literally stunned by looking at what the sky had become...exactly as shown in the OP. I even thought (I swear!!) to start a thread on ATS because in 10 years I live in NL I never saw something like the today sky. Now the discussion on this thread goes about the nature of the trails, somebody says it's bio-engineering, somebody says it's nothing, just ice crystals. But IMO the point is another: the air traffic was just ridiculous and even during the big drill of few days ago there were not so many airplanes in the sky. I counted at least 13-15 planes at the same moment spraying their exhaust?chemicals? and just to complete the picture, the temperature was 15/16 degrees C. I do not agree with the low altitude of the spraying planes as the OP says, I think they were flying at 8-10.000 meters (same height of commercial routes for Boeing 737-747 I am used to travel with). Funny is that apparently they were not following any precise route, at least three/four couple of those planes were making precise grids with parallel lines then turning and go back...bah. I don't know what to think, but I am sure other thousands of people here in NL noticed how busy the sky was today. And, IMHO, not something usual.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

and you think is funny?

No, its hilarious.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join