It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme Chemtrail-day in Holland! Is anyone else seeing this?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
Originally posted by JustBreathe11

This happens every Fall and Winter....people in the northern hemisphere make these sorts of threads, and more come along and make claims that are incorrect, based on flawed (or lack of) knowledge:

Those are not contrails. Contrails dissipate within 30 seconds, but lets just say under 10 minutes just to be safe.

Wrong.

Contrails come in varieties....but, that chart above lumps them into three major groups.

I live in Cali and we get sprayed a lot over here. Today I woke up and most of the sky was chemtrails.

I'm in Los Angeles. And no...no "spraying" going on. Why do so many people lie about this??

Its interesting that they come in waves. There are times were for weeks the sky will be clear but then one morning they start the spraying out of nowhere and weather conditions are relatively the same from no spray to spray.

What "weather conditions"?? On the ground? Do you not understand our atmosphere?

We had a bit of a heat wave, yesterday and day before (Wednesday, Thursday 12 and 13 October 2011). An area of high pressure was the reason. There is now a cooling trend, and upper level moisture moving in. This will vary depending on the region of the state, or country you live in.

Itis called "meteorology". Many as you say above "ignorant" people would be well served to get educated about it.

I still don't know what the purpose is but geoengineering is a fair assumptions

Ignorance is bliss.

No, it is just saddening to see.......

Oh IGNORANCE is BLISS,

Easy to take pot shots, and throw insults! a "BIG" sign of weakness, and lack of rational/thinking.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

We had a bit of a heat wave, yesterday and day before (Wednesday, Thursday 12 and 13 October 2011). An area of high pressure was the reason. There is now a cooling trend, and upper level moisture moving in. This will vary depending on the region of the state, or country you live in.

Still pretty hot today, but there were contrails forming this morning, they always arrive ahead of the weather.

View from my back yard, right now:

A combination of natural cirrus, and contrail-induced cirrus.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Contrails come in varieties....but, that chart above lumps them into three major groups.

The above chart is a complete piece of propaganda. Prove it you say?

I don't have to.... it's obvious.... if you are fooled by a 1-2 page PDF made by NASA then you have no ability to distinguish lies from truth when told by the government.

I will continue to say NASA and the Air Force are putting out propaganda concerning Contrails.

SnF OP for getting those pics. Were you able to count how many planes you saw in the sky at the same time?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

The above chart is a complete piece of propaganda. Prove it you say?

I don't have to....

Or, You can't because you know over 80 years of climate science disagree with your little theories that have no foundation in science whatsoever.

Yeah, i'll go with the second one.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Cerdofuego

Very revealing photos of typical chemtrail activity. Don't let the "it's just hot exhaust" crowd dissuade you from your search for answers. There's tons of empirical data on the subject just a google click away.

Here's a couple links for starters:

Carnicom

Aircrap.org

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

This is my feeling as well. Call them what you want. They block the suns life rays and that is the real problem. The Sun is the life of this planet. Without it life would die off. Decreasing the sunlight weakens the planet.

Peace to all

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dezertdog

You mean to say "Don't let science dissuade you"

And are you actually suggesting that Carnicom and aircrap are empirical sources? You are, aren't you? When almost everything either of those sites states has been proved wrong? Do you understand the word empirical?

I wish I could live in the chemtrail fantasy land for a day, just to see what its like.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dezertdog

Thank you, the links could be very helpful for people who are just getting in to this subject.

CerdoFuego

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

don't believe everything you read.

HAHA .....practice what you preach.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

They block the suns life rays

We should get rid of clouds then too. Since they block the "Sun life rays"

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So what's this all about then?

Rainbows
Jane
PS my first attempt at putting an image here so please be patient if it hasn't worked

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

I have no clue what it is about. You gave no context.

link   
dp

edit on 14-10-2011 by TsukiLunar because: cause a stupid mouse wont stop clicking

link   
reply to post by Cerdofuego

Cerdo,

....on the convenient program you recommended, you can check that no airplanes are flying above Apeldoorn ( the city where I live in ) now and I haven't seen one for an hour or so. Still, the sky is full of the same chemtrails....

You are mistaken about the contrails that formed from low-flying airplanes....because, low-flying airplanes don't make contrails. And, none of those in your photos are at low altitude anyways.

As to the contrails that were already made, from previous flights that passed, a contrail is nothing other than a formation of ice crystals, and they are nothing more than a type of cloud. Cirrus clouds (**), to be exact. And just as any cloud you see can persist for just minutes, or up to many hours, so can contrails.

(**) Contrails have a genus classification:
Cirrus Aviaticus

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

don't believe everything you read.

HAHA .....practice what you preach.

I do. That's why I don't dig out the foil every time I hear an uneducated chemtrail believer start re hashing the same tired old theories that have been debunked countless times already.

If I didn't I would suffer from the same delusion as they do. I would have trouble with reading comprehension and misinterpret almost everything I bring to the table as a "source," forget everything I learned in junior high and highs school science classes, develop a phobia to Aluminum and Barium regardless of the fact that they're two of the most common elements in the earths crust, etc.

So yes, in summary not believing everything you read is a good tactic when searching for the "truth." Which is exactly why your friend needed to hear it.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

I have no clue what it is about. You gave no context.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!
It looks like a whole bunch of airline pilots protesting about chemtrails to me? Oh and that's the American flag hanging in several places in the street, so I take it this happened in USA somewhere?
I'll just go look for the news clip about it.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

been debunked countless times already.

No, they haven't.

If you think linking a PDF from NASA is debunking Chemtrails then you have a long way to go.

If you are unwilling to accept that a large portion of people do not give credence to your sources on contrails ....ie... NASA and the Air Force then you should leave the conversation......because I will not stop saying that the science of persisting contrails does not add up. Period.

I also suggest that you keep searching for the truth ......as it appears you think you have it all already.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I see now why you cant find any context. Its because your pic is photo shopped and is an outright false hood.

Here is yours

This is the original.

Good day.
edit on 14-10-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The ddees.com watermark should have been a clue there. Davo Dees does a lot of satirical art, so I'd not say this is a lie exactly. But it should have been obvious that people were going to take it seriously

Here's his site:
www.sl-webs.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cerdofuego
reply to post by ProudBird

I am aware of the fact that not all planes are necessarily creating chemtrails when a thick white line is appearing behind them, especially when they're on high altitude. The planes that made the chemtrails you see in this picture were flying much lower than the ones you can see in this picture ( I could clearly see the flaps on most of them ). Therefore I cannot be sure that the white lines behind the ones in the picture were chemtrails, I agree with you on that. But on the convenient program you recommended, you can check that no airplanes are flying above Apeldoorn ( the city where I live in ) now and I haven't seen one for an hour or so. Still, the sky is full of the same chemtrails as in the picture and it sure doen't look like there fading. I'm telling you: these are NOT ordinary contrails!

I'm using flightaware for aircraft tracking and in the last 3 years I have yet to see the offending a/c in my area tracked.Making them either military or dare I say it covert.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join