It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme Chemtrail-day in Holland! Is anyone else seeing this?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cerdofuego

Great post and thank you. As for the detractors just let them waste their energy and know that they can never alter the truth once it is out in the open.

Here in Australia I saw the same measure of intensity with regard to many chemtrails at the same time. It was at easter (march-april). The sky was covered in them. Keep in mind I live on the east side and am inland in a rural farming community. We have the daily propellor flights but jets rarely and always at a much higher altitude than the smaller planes.

Chemtrails exist. Also do your own research and speak to local citizens and local doctors about any increase in skin problems and respiratory problems. Even my local vet has noticed unusual increases in animal illnesses that are outside the usual spectrum.

Keep posting - there are more who are grateful for your posts than those who do the other nasty debunking stuff!

Much Peace

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Is NASA the only reference you have access to? Do you have any other references for comparisons?

Chemtrails exist - I have seen them. When you become subject to the effects of the chemicals yourself maybe then you will believe. Even if you are one of those paid disinformers who trawl websites - you will not be immune.

Check out photographs in the latest issue of Uncensored Magazine - page 23. Two enlarged photographs of a crashed chemtrail - plane - complete with an Omega airlines symbol. It is not for the faint hearted as it clearly shows all the chemicals on the ground.

Apparently it is the first known accident involving a chemtrail plane. When you turn the page there is a page of information about chemtrails with a reference to a website - www.carnicom.com

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Great photograph and great artwork.
Even if it has been photoshopped from an original just remember this - ALL ART COMES FROM OTHER ART!

You uploaded your first photograph and you did well. In addition you caused a reaction - good for you! You were successful on two counts - reaction is what getting society in to shape is all about!

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
Check out photographs in the latest issue of Uncensored Magazine - page 23. Two enlarged photographs of a crashed chemtrail - plane - complete with an Omega airlines symbol. It is not for the faint hearted as it clearly shows all the chemicals on the ground.

Apparently it is the first known accident involving a chemtrail plane. When you turn the page there is a page of information about chemtrails with a reference to a website - www.carnicom.com

Here's the real story:

abclocal.go.com.../local/ventura_county&id=8139200&photo=1

That was an Omega aerial refueling services tanker. They had a fleet of three planes. Now they have two. Hardly likely to be responsible for spraying the entire world, is it?

www.omegaairrefueling.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Chemtrails exist - I have seen them. When you become subject to the effects of the chemicals yourself maybe then you will believe. Even if you are one of those paid disinformers who trawl websites - you will not be immune.

So what you are saying is that you can tell the difference between a contrail and so called chemtrail just by looking up at the sky? Well my friend you are a special breed of person, because it is impossible to do that by just looking up.

By the way can you find a sample of these trails and have it analyzed by a scientist? Oh that's right you actually need to be in a plane so you can fly through one for the sample and I am pretty sure that isn't going to happen and probably never will or it would have already been done.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Great photograph and great artwork. Even if it has been photoshopped from an original just remember this - ALL ART COMES FROM OTHER ART!

Omg, you are encouraging someone to pass off photo shopped images as evidence. What the hell man?

You were successful on two counts - reaction is what getting society in to shape is all about!

No, what gets society in shape is rational thinkers. Not passing off fake images as real. Are you crazy?
edit on 14-10-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
There seems to be a lot of people here that can't seem to tell the difference between a chemtrail and a legitimate contrail.

If you can't tell the difference, well, I just feel sorry for you.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Why is it that members will not do just a little research before they just post things?

I am surprised Evergreen hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet since that seems to be a popular chemtrail spraying facility.

And for those that do think about posting anything about them they have been debunked just the same way Omega has been also. All you need to do is a little research and you will find neither company has anything to do with spraying chemtrails. Now remember a little research goes a long way.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaydee055

There seems to be a lot of people here that can't seem to tell the difference between a chemtrail and a legitimate contrail

Seems you can't either because those are both contrails with one closer to the camera while the other is farther away and this has been proven in prior threads.Maybe you should check out some of the hundreds of threads on this subject.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cerdofuego
The fact that these plains are flying VERY LOW over my house and therefore shouldn't be able to create such large contrails, despite the cold weather conditions here.
I know contrails are easily mistaken for chemtrails but these remain in the air for more than an hour and are just slowly widening before falling apart. This morning, the sky over here was completely empty and unusually blue, now I can hardly see any blue because of these chemtrails. Anyway, thanks for the input. It's always appreciated.
I agree with you for what it's worth. Those pictures are disgusting, look at how wide some of those chemtrails are. I've seen a lot of contrails, and it's easy to tell the natural ones from the chemical ones because the natural ones are gone fairly soon and don't have time to spread out like is seen in some of your photos. Look at the classic criss-cross pattern too. And the sheer amount of them, it's absurd.
edit on 14-10-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: spelling

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Cool contrails, I see them all the time.. I live near an airforce base and not far from a major airport.. this chemtrail talk always gives me a laugh.. but I've realized it's futile at this point to even try to explain it rationally anymore.. people will believe what they want to believe.. reason is often just an obstruction.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaydee055

I will bet you also think this video is a real chemtrail plane also...

or maybe this is a chemtrail plane to...

Just wondering here.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I agree with you for what it's worth. Those pictures are disgusting, look at how wide some of those chemtrails are. I've seen a lot of contrails, and it's easy to tell the natural ones from the chemical ones because the natural ones are gone fairly soon and don't have time to spread out like is seen in some of your photos. Look at the classic criss-cross pattern too. And the sheer amount of them, it's absurd.

Well guess what you are wrong about every thing in your post. Contrails can persist for hours in the right conditions. Maybe you should take a look here so you can understand that contrails do not just dissipate so quickly.

www-pm.larc.nasa.gov...

or here..

en.wikipedia.org...:Contrails.jpg

or here

en.wikipedia.org...

Remember Google is your friend.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Whoever made the mention of "chemtrails" being a fall/ winter thing....I have to ask since when? The worst chemtrails are the ones sprayed in summer in 95 degree heat. It happens. And I clearly remember one summer about 7 years back in which I complained about rarely having a clear sunny summer day because of the spraying.

If there's a seasonal pattern now, I'd suspect it to be to make it less obvious. I've seen plenty of year round and hot weather spraying that don't follow any temperature or atmospheric condition pattern.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cerdofuego

These are pictures that you took? Wow.

My extreme condolences. We need to put a stop to these maniacs.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I noticed a much larger amount of "chemtrails" today as well. Whether or not this is due to whether, I do not know. I am in Vegas and haven't seen chemtrails around lately. Last week we had a dip in the weather to pretty cold conditions, 45-85 Fahrenheit. It warmed up a bit more this week, around 50s-90s, but today was the only day I noticed these trails. They were everywhere, I could see planes creating the trails and older trails left behind and slowly spreading.

Please note, I'm not saying these are chemicals in the air, but am just referring to the abnormal contrail left behind to a plane. Whether or not they are chemicals, who knows. I can just say that there were these "chemtrails" everywhere today as well.
edit on 14-10-2011 by dadank because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kushin

I see them here in the UK all the time and regardless of the weather! some flights are spraying and others are not and the one that are appear always to be lower!

Thank you for being the voice of reason.

Not one person here can honestly say that they are all contrails we're seeing.
This would be the equivalent of saying that all ghost or UFO pictures are fake.

Something isn't right and to write all trails off as normal is not an intelligent thing to do. It's also irresponsible and close minded. Unless someone is capable of testing each and every trail, we are never going to know for sure.

I wish there was some kind of colored lens we could look through that would change the color of the trail if it was indeed a chemtrail. This would be an awesome device! Imagine... when you looked through it, all the contrails would remain white, while the nasty chemtrails turned red.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Is NASA the only reference you have access to? Do you have any other references for comparisons?

You are probably new to this, and have a head filled with nonsense that you fell for, out of lack of knowledge of the science, and lack of aviation knowledge.

Oh, and NASA? Try reading this post, and its links:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, an Aussie study:

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
people like predictions on here right?? well, i can predict the weather in Holland without looking at a radar! it is going to be cloudy and rainy in Holland for the next 2 days. let's see if my prophecy comes true! it did here in Pennsylvania! chemtrails monday and tuesday morning, clouds and rain tuesday to friday...go figure!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join