It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme Chemtrail-day in Holland! Is anyone else seeing this?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Are you going to say that car's don't emit poisons?

The fumes from a Jet Engine is poisonous, just like the fumes from a car.

Chemtrails are real. But they are not from 747's... They are from crop dusting....

Contrails are real. Duh

Fumes from spent fuel from jet engines raining down on populations, also real.

End of story.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

LOL you are so funny. And the funniest thing is that you have zero knowledge on the subject.

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

Theodore L. Gunderson (November 7, 1928 - July 31, 2011[1]) was a retired United States Federal Bureau of Investigation Special Agent In Charge and head of the Los Angeles FBI

Source

Inside chemtrail plane
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/86044d32b954.jpg[/atsimg]

Another one

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by musicadi

How come proof is always just videos of planes flying? All it proves is that planes can fly.

You do know why a company (ANY company like EasyJet partaking in chemtrailing is a preposterous notion, don't you? There is a thread dedicated to EasyJet being supposedly 'busted' on this very board. Maybe you would care to read some extremely well written and knowledgeable responses on there from people that would actually know?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HooHaa

And what if they are not spraying "us", but the sky? What if they are preparing for a fake holographic alien attack and they need this stuff as a screen? Or what if they are preparing for some radiation that's about to enter our atmosphere and they spray that stuff to avoid this radiation from reaching us?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

And for all those who say it's contrails, what about this?

And, you posted the "EastJet Airlines" video. Made by ignorant people, and possibly intentionally misleading.

What's sad is there is an entire thread on that ridiculous claim, here on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by musicadi
reply to post by HooHaa

what if they are preparing for some radiation that's about to enter our atmosphere and they spray that stuff to avoid this radiation from reaching us?

You got a point, Solar Flare are massive those days maybe it a shield to protect us. But it done in secrecy so people will always try to find the dark side of the story.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

Oh, for Pete's sake!! Not again!!!:

Inside chemtrail plane
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/86044d32b954.jpg[/atsimg]

Another one

Already posted, in this thread. Those show airliners undergoing flight testing, this is an example of how those who push the myth of "chem"trails use deceptive tactics, posting normal pictures that they know laypeople won't understand, and calling them something they aren't!

The above photo explained thoroughly for the umpteenth time: contrailscience.com...

And, a different airplane type (here, the 747-8), but a full article describing the process, and MORE photos of inside other airplane:

Wired.com: 'Take a Peek Inside the 747-8 Test Plane'

These tanks are filled with water and engineers can transfer water between the tanks during flight to shift the weight of simulated cargo or passengers. The center of gravity, or CG as pilots call it, is important to the flight characteristics of any airplane. During flight test, Boeing must ensure the plane is safe and efficient at full forward and full aft CG as well as any combination between the two.

Oh, and Ted Gunderson was either in the pockets of the "chemtrail" pushers, or had simply gone insane in old age.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Really, there is nothing "new" to bring to these ridiculous claims of "chemtrails", it is all hogwash, and bogus.

edit on Sat 15 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Oh, and Ted Gunderson was either in the pockets of the "chemtrail" pushers, or had simply gone insane in old age.

What right you have to call this man insane.

The only insane people are just like you.

I will believe him before i believe you.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Without taking notice of your sarcasm, I ask you: since more or less nothing changed in our climate in the last 2 years, then how come these trails cover the sky for hours now, when 1-2 years earlier (or even last year) they disappeared even at few km's behind the plane, let alone stay there for hours on the whole sky? I have been seeing this crap here on our sky since maybe 1 year or less, but haven't seen it before...did our atmosphere suddenly change? Did our climate suddenly change? Or did the composition of the kerosene change? Which is more probable? Considering that all big companies (including fuel companies) are owned by some billionaire freak, do you think it's possible that something is added on purpose to kerosene (without the knowledge of the majority involved in flying), that possibly affects our health and/or consciousness. Something that these freaks might have a cure for, so if their loved ones are affected, they just give them the cure?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
reply to post by Dutchies

Which chief? What's his name? When and where was tis said and in what context? What is the primary source? Fancy you posting something and forgetting all that.

you work there or what?
too many questions, not enough answers for you?

uncensored.co.nz...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by musicadi
reply to post by waynos

Without taking notice of your sarcasm, I ask you: since more or less nothing changed in our climate in the last 2 years, then how come these trails cover the sky for hours now, when 1-2 years earlier (or even last year) they disappeared even at few km's behind the plane, let alone stay there for hours on the whole sky? I have been seeing this crap here on our sky since maybe 1 year or less, but haven't seen it before...did our atmosphere suddenly change? Did our climate suddenly change? Or did the composition of the kerosene change? Which is more probable? Considering that all big companies (including fuel companies) are owned by some billionaire freak, do you think it's possible that something is added on purpose to kerosene (without the knowledge of the majority involved in flying), that possibly affects our health and/or consciousness. Something that these freaks might have a cure for, so if their loved ones are affected, they just give them the cure?

wow, are you people blind or what?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I see while i was away the story has changed. It has gone from " Planes are spay chemicals in mass using cleverly hidden chemicals on board commercial flights" to "A fleet of planes spray the entire world using chemicals contained in tanks that are unhidden".

So, which is it?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
dp
edit on 15-10-2011 by TsukiLunar because: STUPID MOUSE I HATE YOU DIE

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Well, first off there was no sarcasm in my reply to you, even though I am not immune to it, I meant every word.

Your next point, yes, I agree, nothing has changed in the last 2 years,. With that though I also include the level and nature, of contrail activity.

I have been an aviation buff since 1973, when I was bought my first model kit. That's 38 years, and in that time I have been looking into the sky on a regular basis. I would agree that activity has increased since then. The reasons for this are easy to find and perfectly straightforward, but in the last, say, 7-8 years? Nope, things look pretty much the same to me so I don't know what changes you are seeing, could more routes have been opened up to commercial traffic overhead? Have you checked into possibilities?

I have seen persistent and spreading contrails, as well as short lived ones, since I was 8. That's why I probably seem so disdainful when people ask "why is this happening now?". It always has as far as I'm concerned.

edit on 15-10-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutchies

you work there or what?
too many questions, not enough answers for you?

Work where? I've discussed my work on another thread this week because it was relevant. It is not relevant to this subject.

And as for the second question. YES, from Chemtrailers, absolutely.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I'll bet you didn't read the entire thread about Ted Gunderson.

Take particular note of his claims, specifically the airports in Nebraska that he asserts are "part of" the so-called "chemtrail" operations.

He claims to have "personally seen" two locations in the USA:

Lincoln Nebraska, the ANG unit out of Lincoln and Fort Sill, Oklahoma.

Let's examine the facts, shall we?

First, the airport in Lincoln where the Nebraska ANG is located is also the main passenger airport too, for the community of Lincoln.

www.155arw.ang.af.mil...

Welcome to the website for the 155th Air Refueling Wing. Our unit, based at the Lincoln Municipal Airport in Lincoln Neb., .....

Here, the Airport Diagram for Lincoln (KLNK):

Find the location of the ANG....near the middle, bottom. Right next to it, is the passenger terminal!!!

Now, Fort Sill Oklahoma: Henry Post Army Airfield (KFSI)

It is the oldest continually operating airfield in the U.S. Army inventory.

Here, the details of the airfield:

www.airnav.com...

Runway Information

Runway 17/35

Dimensions: 5001 x 150 ft. / 1524 x 46 m
Surface: concrete
Weight bearing capacity: PCN 61 /R/B/W/T

It is only 5,000 feet long! Folks, a heavy jet needs far more than that length for take-off!!

In each and every case of this "chemtrail" myth, if those who think it is real only do a bit of research of their own, to verify claims, would be a start in the right direction.....

...because merely swallowing the hoax hook, line and sinker is....well, ignorant. See what happens to fish, in that scenario....

edit on Sat 15 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Water molecules from contrails are bonding with pollution and are reflecting sun away.

Whether so called contrails are artificially buffed or not , dont change the fact that the stuff in the sky is interfering with climate.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-10-2011 by shogu666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Maybe its the government trying to protect you. I mean, we have got widespread air pollution, spacejunk in the sky, holes in the ozone layer, a changing magnetosphere, a rising UV radiation worldwide, look at the mess people have made to Earth and the sky.
Maybe in a desperate attempt they are trying to fix a few holes in the air...

so it can be a good thing

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Yada yada...

For you being a poster who has been on ATS for a mere week you seem to have a load of knowledge about it?

I for one can´t explain why I see some planes leaving trails lasting for several hours whilst other planes are leaving trails which dissapear almost instantly despite the fact that the planes seem to be on the same altitude.

I witnessed this at the latest today where we in Sweden had a lot of trails in the sky. Two trails seemed to start inside a giant cloud where I still could see the planes leaving westwards whilst a third plane came out of the same cliud only minutes after leaving a trail which dissapeared almost instantly???

lh4.googleusercontent.com...

lh6.googleusercontent.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by m4ng4n
reply to post by ProudBird

Yada yada...

For you being a poster who has been on ATS for a mere week you seem to have a load of knowledge about it?

Well, that's those aviation professionals for you, using their knowledge and training to give em an unfair advantage.

(musicadi, yes, that was some)

I for one can´t explain why I see some planes leaving trails lasting for several hours whilst other planes are leaving trails which dissapear almost instantly despite the fact that the planes seem to be on the same altitude.

Evidently, but you treat those who can as If they are the devil. Are you another of those that goes "I don't understand it so the only answer is a conspiracy theory"?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join