It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme Chemtrail-day in Holland! Is anyone else seeing this?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mus8472

Due to the fact that planes should'nt deviate from there flight path, certainly not to that extent. And also it is happening in places with no airports around. And the patents dating back years proving that they do what you say is'nt happening. I have attached the listwww.seektress.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mahree

Can you explain to me, in basic English, why the "contrails" and "chemtrails" look so different. I live in a rural area and often see flyover planes at what "looks" to me to be very high altitudes. I do see the contrail from those planes if I happened to be looking. They are mostly only one at a time flying over and no criss cross patterns.

Now...on a few "chemtrail" days my sky, "appears" to be at much lower altitudes and in the same criss cross patterns others have posted. Explanations seem to be that different weather causes this.

On another thread someone posted a graphic of the airplane traffic in the northeastern part of the country where I live.

Does this mean that I am "seeing" contrails of planes that I don't usually see? Or does it mean that the "contrails" of the appearing to be higher altitude planes, are drifting down to this "appearing" lower altitude and because of the weather I am seeing more of them?

First of all, you have to realize that judging the height of a plane is very hard.

Look straight up into the sky. Directly up, as if there was a plane flying directly above you head. A plane flaying at normal cruise altitude is about seven miles high, so it's about seven miles away.

Now just look at the sky as you often would, without craning you neck too much, but looking up. A plane in that position in the sky, at the same altitude as the first one, would be around 15 miles away.

Now look toward the horizon. You usually can't even make out the planes at that distance, as a plane at the same altitude as the other two can be 50 to 100 miles away if you're not looking up much.

Consider now two planes, at the same altitude, flying across your field of vision from left to right. One is 15 miles away, the other is 20 miles away. Let say they both leave trails.

It's going to look like the one at 20 miles away is below the one that's 15 miles away. Visually it is below it, but actually it's a the same height. It's a bit of an optical illusion. As planes (and contrails) get further away, they get closer to the horizon, when really they are at the same height. It's a bit of an optical illusion.

To complicate this, planes come in very different sizes (the smallest jet being 1/10th the size of the largest), and they flight at various altitudes where they might make contrails (from 25,000 to 50,000 feet).

The region in which a contrail might persist can be quite narrow. So you might get a jet at 35,000 feet not making a persistent contrail, and then another (maybe different sized jet, a few miles further away) at 37,000 feet that does leave a persistent contrail.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrecogPsychicSensitiveANYONE with a brain in their head can see the difference between a genuine contrail and chemtrail,

please explain this ` difference ` thats so obvious

commercial planes dont usually fly checker patterns over our skies now do they?

without flying " checker patterns " please explain how flights between say :

manchester > athens & madrid > berlin

can operate

PS - please bear in mind that all flights [ on a given route ] have to maintain vertical and horizontal separation

then repeat this exercise for all other pairings of airports connected by scheduled flights

you quickly get a massive " checkers pattern "

and just for good measure - include long haul overflights

This is obvious if you live in the country where there is NO REASON or explanation for commercial planes to fly in these patterns.

being in the country is irrelevant - commercial traffic still has to fly between hubs and terminals

contrails that quickly dissapate yes.

contrail persistance is dependant on temperature , humidity , pressure , dewpoint

standing on the ground with no access to meterological data - you have no idea what any of these are

thus you have no idea how long a contrail shoukd persist on a given day

Its a fact, they are spraying chemical cocktails in our skies,

please shere you evidence to support your alledged " fact "

I've seen chemtrails that have a rainbow effect, like petrol in water..

rainbows are caused by refraction of light - any chemical esp water can cause a rainbow under certain conditions

what is your evidence that rainbows you see are caused by any thing other than water
edit on 15-10-2011 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It's curious how all these "chemtrails" are created over major cities and large towns, and yet for some reason, groundwater, soil and air sampling turns up nothing. It's almost as if there is nothing harmful in those chemtrails at all! Weirdness.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Another thing you have to take into account when you see "grids" is that contrail actually move quite a lot with the wind. So if two planes happen to fly along the exact same route, then by the time the second plane comes by, the first contrail will be miles to the side. So in theory you only need the intersection of two air routes to from a grid.

In reality the actual routes planes fly are varied and inexact, but the wind is certainly a contributing factor to "grids".

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
More neurotic hysteria due to ignorance.

How are you communicating the time that these trails have been in the sky? These are images that speak nothing for how long they've been there.

But, still, ZOMG! Run for the bunker!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hooboy, the shills really pop up on these threads.

So I will make it simple. I live in San Diego very close to a major airport. Since we have a flight taking off and landing every few minutes here, you would expect to see some major contrail activity a little ways away.
Some days we get up, and they sky is trailed from hither to yon. Not "normal" contrails. The oozy, weepy kind that criss-cross each other, and make patterns like anarchy signs and everything imaginable. Apparently airline pilots have the free time to get fancy. These clouds spread out and block and filter the sunlight, giving everything a sickly look. They don't budge all day, even windy days. I have taken pics of trails that sit in place for up to 8 hours.
Never mind that my daughter's father, an aerospace engineer who works for a major Aerospace company and plane/jet fanatic has photographed trail planes and has a hard time identifying them. He thought I was crazy when I first asked him about him..now he goes around taking pics of them. He, of all people, definitely knows the difference between regular contrail and chemtrail.

Then suddenly, we have a stretch of days where it is completely clear..not a trail in the sky. After a few days of this, it starts to heat up big time. Then we have a "heat wave", and then they forecast a cooling down..and whoops..the trails are back again. I actually started documenting this and found I can forecast the weather just by following the trails, so to speak.
So, where did the trails go those few days? The airports were still sending out planes every few minutes.Pretty interesting stuff.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
May I just say if they are spraying poisons and harmful chemicals into the sky then that means they are also spraying themselves and their families… I’m out of here.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11
Hooboy, the shills really pop up on these threads.

So I will make it simple. I live in San Diego very close to a major airport. Since we have a flight taking off and landing every few minutes here, you would expect to see some major contrail activity a little ways away.
Some days we get up, and they sky is trailed from hither to yon. Not "normal" contrails. The oozy, weepy kind that criss-cross each other, and make patterns like anarchy signs and everything imaginable. Apparently airline pilots have the free time to get fancy. These clouds spread out and block and filter the sunlight, giving everything a sickly look. They don't budge all day, even windy days. I have taken pics of trails that sit in place for up to 8 hours.
Never mind that my daughter's father, an aerospace engineer who works for a major Aerospace company and plane/jet fanatic has photographed trail planes and has a hard time identifying them. He thought I was crazy when I first asked him about him..now he goes around taking pics of them. He, of all people, definitely knows the difference between regular contrail and chemtrail.

Then suddenly, we have a stretch of days where it is completely clear..not a trail in the sky. After a few days of this, it starts to heat up big time. Then we have a "heat wave", and then they forecast a cooling down..and whoops..the trails are back again. I actually started documenting this and found I can forecast the weather just by following the trails, so to speak.
So, where did the trails go those few days? The airports were still sending out planes every few minutes.Pretty interesting stuff.

Well, yes, contrails depend on the weather. So you can use contrails to observe changes in the weather, and predict it.

www.wrh.noaa.gov...

As a matter of fact, sailors have known for some time to look specifically at the patterns and persistence of jet contrails for weather forecasting. On days where the contrails disappear quickly or don't even form, they can expect continuing good weather, while on days where they persist, a change in the weather pattern may be expected.

And living close to an airport has very little to do with observing contrails. The planes will be 30 miles away before they are high enough to create contrails. What you are seeing is probably flyover traffic.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustBreathe11
I live in Cali and we get sprayed a lot over here. Today I woke up and most of the sky was chemtrails. Its interesting that they come in waves. There are times were for weeks the sky will be clear but then one morning they start the spraying out of nowhere and weather conditions are relatively the same from no spray to spray.

Funny that suddenly "they" all start "spraying" in the same location, and all the planes that go through the same area at the same altitude do it without fail. It's almost as if the chemtrailers happen to measure just the right atmospheric conditions to start all spraying at once which seemingly are exactly the same ones as contrails.

Is one plane's secret chemical spewer ever "on the fritz", "en panne", non-operational when it goes through the chemtrail zone? Somehow not. Amazing this advanced and yet invisible technology (since nobody on the ground can find it).

Or maybe they're just contrails that happen when the weather conditions in the upper-atmosphere, i.e. where we do NOT live and so we don't have any personal sense of it, happen to be proper?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Q: Where do clouds go when its not cloudy?

A: water vapor in the air below saturation is invisible, but it's there and has an important effect on weather.

This all depends on 'relative humidity'. Hot air can hold more water before making clouds so you noticed when the Santa Ana came in a couple of days ago there weren't any clouds. But because of relative humidity is low it 'sucks' in water over time from normal thermodynamic effects, and when it cools down you're more likely to form clouds, because the same physical amount of water (in number of molecules) is in the air but cooler air has less ability to 'hold' it in clear vapor form, and some of it condenses. And look this morning it's very cloudy after the cool air came in.

Weather at 35000 feet can be different from on the ground.

edit on 15-10-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
Fear mongers will be Fear Mongers. Get a grip people, the government is not out to kill you.

Really? Maybe not intentionally but they seem to have no problem with taking that risk.

HISTORY OF SECRET EXPERIMENTATION ON UNITED STATES CITIZENS

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
More than that, you will never accept any evidence that contradicts your position. That is willful ignorance. Be ashamed.

My above link contradicts your position. Do you feel ashamed now?

ETA: Americans should feel lucky that the Germans and Japanese did the real dirty work and the US government was able to aquire the knowledge from those atrocious WW2 experiments without conducting them themselves. If you feel like the US government would never do such a thing, then ask yourself why the government gave the scientists and doctors immunity for their knowledge.

edit on 15-10-2011 by FreeSpeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Cerdofuego

This is utterly disgusting. Where is the sky???

Deeply upsetting.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I still struggle with these chem-trail threads. Why are they supposedly spraying and to what end? If they truly are doing this then they have done it for years and years. The cost alone would be astronomical. I see no increase in certain types of cancers or any other illnesses. Well no more than what would apply due to population growth.

Besides, the PTB and their loved ones would also be effected. It would seem if they wanted to dummy us down or cull the herd. They would use more cost effective and manageable ways to go about it. It makes no logical, fiscal or common sense.

Spraying a poison in the atmosphere around the world. It would affect the entire ecosystem. Gets into the ground water, poisoning of the plants and animals. Sorry guys but if the PTB are so smart as to take over the world and decrease the population. I highly doubt they would destroy the planet. That would be like burning down your house to get rid of ants.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...Just to say seen a few people say contrails only last 30 seconds to 10 minutes at most... well you are wrong they last seconds or last up to several hours... depending on atmospheric conditions.

People should get a watch at this video its the trailer 10 minutes long giving facts about chemitrails including PH tests showing that the aluminium they are dropping on chemitrail hot spots is infecting the water up to 61 times the amount.

But still why would they do it if it was going to effect them also???

You can find the full length video on you tube also if you wish to watch the whole thing.
edit on 15-10-2011 by Vaxar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Vaxar

Your link is malformed, but let me go out on a limb here.

You have just "found" that crap film, 'What In The World Are They Spraying?', correct??

And yes, I called it "crap" because it is a bogus piece of nonsense masquerading as a *documentary*. It is loaded with misconceptions, falsehoods and pseudo-science.

This is a thorough de-bunking of the film:

contrailscience.com...

Oh, and this informative thread Opening Post tears the movie a new one, too:

Are They Spraying Anything?

edit on Sat 15 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by ProudBird

Whoever doesn't believe in chemtrails, is probably getting payed for that or is the pilot of one of those planes.

Im still going through the whole thread but just wanted to point out i am not getting paid to read it nor am I a pilot of one of the planes. Just a normal dude trying to catch a buzz and entertain myself.

Oh yeah also I don't believe in chemtrails....

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Thought this could help convince some sceptics, don't mind the music at the beginning, it's one of the best pieces of evidence of chemtrailing I've ever seen:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

Then we have a "heat wave", and then they forecast a cooling down..and whoops..the trails are back again. I actually started documenting this and found I can forecast the weather just by following the trails, so to speak. So, where did the trails go those few days? The airports were still sending out planes every few minutes.Pretty interesting stuff.

There you answered your own question right there. Although I think it's more the other way around, though you're on the right track. You can forecast the trails by the weather that day! Neat!!

The way in which CONtrails behave are very dependent on the weather.

The End.
edit on 15-10-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Oh look, it's THIS thread again.
This time, I'm not even going to try and explain to the believers what is going on...just go back and read my posts in other threads.
If I take the next 2 hours to explain the science behind contrails to someone who already has their mind made up that civilian aircraft are out to get you and are spraying chemtrails and that everyone who works for the airlines is in on it, my wife is going to be super pissed at me.
Plus, I see Uncinus is already trying to explain to everyone.
Contrails, or "chemtrails" as people like to perceive them, have everything to do with meteorology and nothing to do with a sinister plot by pilots or engine manufacturers or airlines or whatever. Trust me, I'm a pilot

Or, as I'm sure I will be tagged, a paid gov't schill...DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN (eerie music).

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join