It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme Chemtrail-day in Holland! Is anyone else seeing this?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
guys and girls... do not get bogged down arguing with the likes of gringo and lunar.. you get nowhere, you cannot change their skewed point of view. Afterall, it is paid for.. Or it would want to be for being so blatantly stupid.

ANYONE with a brain in their head can see the difference between a genuine contrail and chemtrail, commercial planes dont usually fly checker patterns over our skies now do they?
This is obvious if you live in the country where there is NO REASON or explanation for commercial planes to fly in these patterns.
IF you can spot an identifying airline color on any of these planes I'll eat my hat, cause I can spot a qantas jet with its red tail at maximum altitude. And they sure dont leave chemtrails.. contrails that quickly dissapate yes.
Its a fact, they are spraying chemical cocktails in our skies, I've seen chemtrails that have a rainbow effect, like petrol in water..
Again.. dont give these "agents" power by replying to their propaganda and lies. It wastes time and gets you worked up for no good reason.

edit on 15-10-2011 by PrecogPsychicSensitive because: sp

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PrecogPsychicSensitive

I've been following this "chemtrail" stuff for quite a while in skepticism. I need someone to give me an answer: what chemical compounds other than H2O are capable of forming cloud-like presences in the air?

If you can't answer the question, and I'm truly sorry, but you might as well just tell be that the vapour from my ice cream is a Chinese bio-weapon trying to give me cancer.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I have looked at your links and listened to you and others with your explanations about chemtrails being contrails and I am honestly trying to understand you. I do respect the knowledge you and other long time posters have about science and weather, but......

Can you explain to me, in basic English, why the "contrails" and "chemtrails" look so different. I live in a rural area and often see flyover planes at what "looks" to me to be very high altitudes. I do see the contrail from those planes if I happened to be looking. They are mostly only one at a time flying over and no criss cross patterns.

Now...on a few "chemtrail" days my sky, "appears" to be at much lower altitudes and in the same criss cross patterns others have posted. Explanations seem to be that different weather causes this.

On another thread someone posted a graphic of the airplane traffic in the northeastern part of the country where I live.

Does this mean that I am "seeing" contrails of planes that I don't usually see? Or does it mean that the "contrails" of the appearing to be higher altitude planes, are drifting down to this "appearing" lower altitude and because of the weather I am seeing more of them?

I really want to understand this. Please don't ask me to go take science courses, etc. It seems that anyone asking for explanations in basic English is trashed. I didn't understand your scientific links either. Is it impossible to explain this to someone without your education?

Thank you for listening,
Mahree

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Cerdofuego

Make your own analisys in water and soil: BARIUM is the marker.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

And you trust the government a bit to much.

I dont particularly trust the government. Its a moot point any way since airlines are not run by the government.
The government does not build those planes. They do not fly them. They do not refuel them.

The gov. does not run own airlines? Dude no disrespect but it looks like you need to be more open minded and get different sources of information. Dont just rely on nasa.gov..

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo

Originally posted by kushin

it is also documented that con-trails dissipate roughly 20-30 secs from appearing and do not turn the sky opaque,

Whoever "documented" this is an idiot, don't believe everything you read.

Except what NASA says offcourse.

But yes yesterday was an very chemtrail packed day.
At one moment it was like a net was trown over the sky.
Now Ik know that people try to explain it away with temrature and moist.
But here it has been the same kind of weather for atleast a week now and only yesterday there where trails visible.
Maybe it has to do with the whole occupy protsets that started today in parts of the Netherlands.
edit on 15-10-2011 by Subjective1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2011 by Subjective1 because: typo

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
dp
edit on 15-10-2011 by Subjective1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
chemtrails are the 1st horse of the apocalypse....

white.... rider on a white horse... having a bow.. bow with arrow through it symbolically as an airplane..

it is a material reproduced and manufactured into an aerosolized form gathered from a moldevite stone which was reclaimed by Nicolas Roerich.

the substance contains tiny motile fibers "angel hair" .. which invade all life and upgrade their DNA. when triggered by certain solar phenomena.

these minute motile fibers are the "tiny fiery serpents" that "bite" the modern day "israelites" .. (people who's DNA contains the code of the 12 tribes of "israel" (isis, Ra, elohim) ...

chemtrails turn people into "Christs".... (or 144,000) ...

to expedite the process of transformation into a superhuman body one practices sexual tantra of the WHITE variety... omitting the orgasm and redirecting that creative genesis energy up all 33 degrees (vertebrae) of the spine to the place of the skull (golgotha) .. where the pineal gland is activated fully through kundalini (mother mary) and the ventricles of the brain are christened .. ie: wings ar spread at the top of the caduceus...

and physiological \ spiritual transformation occurs... bringing one into the body of a super human.

plus there's tons of nasty crap for geo-engineering in chemtrails... but what I've described is the central purpose...

im Sirius.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I just saw this thread, I am from the North part of the Netherlands, I made pictures and a few videos of the chemtrails yesterday

here is a the video

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrecogPsychicSensitive

ANYONE with a brain in their head can see the difference between a genuine contrail and chemtrail,

And what is it?

commercial planes dont usually fly checker patterns over our skies now do they?
This is obvious if you live in the country where there is NO REASON or explanation for commercial planes to fly in these patterns.

Perhaps New Zealand - where the planes mostly fly north-south.

Everywhere else in the world it is perfectly normal - you get planes flying north/south, and others flying east-west and you get a pattern.

If you don't think his ever happens then you need to deny more ignorance.

IF you can spot an identifying airline color on any of these planes I'll eat my hat, cause I can spot a qantas jet with its red tail at maximum altitude. And they sure dont leave chemtrails..

They sure do......

www.flickr.com...

And here - over central Europe no less

Perhaps you need a better camera set-up - like this guy in Belgium

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I made this video myself whilst riding the train.

This was made in Roosendaal.

video here

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Sounds more like an opinion and you are certainly entitled to that... I have to admit though I agree.. pretty sure we're all gonna die!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by JustBreathe11

You sir, need to stop watching movies and start living in reality.

You sir, can't accept the reality we are living in.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

The government does not build those planes. They do not fly them. They do not refuel them.

Youre saying this with alot of conviction, so, can you prove this to me or show me please.
Would appreciate it very much, thank you.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by PrecogPsychicSensitive

ANYONE with a brain in their head can see the difference between a genuine contrail and chemtrail,

And what is it?
______________________________________________________________________________________
ok Ghoul... Im breaking my rule of not replying to whatever you are.. obviously the difference is contrails disappear quickly, the do not hang in the air for up to 4 hours or more and smear the sky like butter on bread kilometres wide.. and when combined together become a huge white opaque blanket in blue sky. Usually I see them working around the edges of a large cloud system. Almost like it is being herded..
______________________________________________________________________________________

commercial planes dont usually fly checker patterns over our skies now do they?

Perhaps New Zealand - where the planes mostly fly north-south.

Everywhere else in the world it is perfectly normal - you get planes flying north/south, and others flying east-west and you get a pattern.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Garbage... Ive seen enough of these chemtrail checker patterns to know this is no "coincidence".
__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you don't think his ever happens then you need to deny more ignorance.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
BS... where I live I KNOW which way the commercial planes fly.. so when the spraying planes come out to play, I know immediately what they are from the trails they leave and the pattern they do it in.. nice try.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

IF you can spot an identifying airline color on any of these planes I'll eat my hat, cause I can spot a qantas jet with its red tail at maximum altitude. And they sure dont leave chemtrails..

___________________________________________________________________________________________
You conveniently left out my saying they leave contrails... I did not deny that.. when they do leave contrails they disappear as I stated.. but typical of the Ghoul style, you take bits and pieces of a post to make it fit your agenda.
They sure do......

www.flickr.com...

And here - over central Europe no less

Perhaps you need a better camera set-up - like this guy in Belgium

I will never be convinced otherwise by you chemtrail deniers.. whoever or whatever you lot are. Those of us who are awake can see righ through your lies, because the truth is right above our heads.. and this being a relatively new phenomenon also makes you chemtrail deniers look like part of the coverup crew.. keep spreading that disinfo mr ghoul.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I apologise to everybody about the photo...looks like I was truly 'moonied'

However, it does not change my views about chemtrails.
I just find it very sad that those who do not believe or accept the chemtrail theory, chose to be soooooo agressive in their attacks on those who do. I am sure most people who do believe in chemtrails have got the message loud and clear from those who don't, aka debunkers, but those who do believe are still looking for answers to something that to US does not appear normal.
Live and let live, we keep hearing the same arguments why chemtrails are not so, but please chill with the arguments?!
Rainbows
Jane
edit on 15-10-2011 by angelchemuel because: piccy didn't work!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Cerdofuego

hey man cant quite remember where holland is but i know its across the ocean somewhere haha... anyways yeah ive seen stuff just like that looked like a giant chess board in the sky, dont have pictures myself but a co-worker of mine does ill get him to send me them and post them asap, oh yeah and this is over in canada seen them in saskatchewan and alberta

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Many chemtrails over Copenhagen too.

And NO, it is definately not contrails.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Well it seems today is a spraying day, too. Not so massive as yesterday, but still the sky is getting white-striped. I am checking in real time the planes flying above my head (I live nearby Rotterdam) and in this very moment there are two planes spraying trails who do not appear at all on flightradar24. I also must admit that two planes apparently spraying chemtrails could be identified (a BA flight going to Dusseldorf and another from Pakistan Airlines).
As someone else suggested, maybe there is a connection with the OWS demonstrations of today (Here in NL there are big demonstrations taking place in Amsterdam and The Hague).
The mistery remains.

Anyway I have been reading all the posts since I went to sleep yesterday evening and I am amazed how contemptuous some posters can be. Even offensive, I must say. Posters invited to take science courses or being ridiculized just because they think chemtrails can be real. The only ridicule persons are themselves, IMO, because they do not have enough intelligence to let them doubt about their knowledge, as instead any wise person will do.

I think it's clear to whom I am referring to...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Accept what? Claims based on nothing but fantasy? No, no i will not.

No, what I mean is "will you ever accept scientific evidence that contradicts your position"? I am afraid you won't, same as the persons you are referring to. It was a rethorical question, I must admit

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join