It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme Chemtrail-day in Holland! Is anyone else seeing this?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Cerdofuego

Cerdo..

DO you realize you've been *had*?

The person who filmed that video is a USAF flight engineer, on the KC-10. His airplane was flying formation with the other one...and, as a JOKE, to make fun of "chemtrailers", he made that video.

He came to ATS and explained it, he took the original down...he had no idea the hornet's nest he would stir, when he planned the practical joke....

I have to add that the person who is most prolific on YouTube uses the name "tankerenemy". He (an Italian dude, forget his name at the moment) has a website. I think you can find his real name there.

He is a hoaxer, a charlatan, a con artist. This is his way of making income --- con jobs on naive and ignorant who believe in "chem"trails. He is an outright liar, and has been shown many times here on ATS to be nothing else.

Furthermore, on his YouTube channel, proof of his dishonesty is evident. Just go there, and try to post on any of his videos. You will see the message "Comment Pending Approval".

If he likes what you wrote, he will allow it to appear. If you tell him he is full of bull poop (because it's the truth), then your comment will never show up....and, if you return and write another comment, the message "You Have Been Blocked" will appear.

This guy is a crook!!

ATS Thread:

Chemtrail DC-10 Video Debunked

(Actual title, though it is a vesrion of the DC-10, the KC-10 tanker).

edit on Sat 15 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I missed that, link?

Is it CGI? So he also provided the SAME vid without the trails? Or did they just for the fun installed some real spraying equipment?

Questions..questions..

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The Chemtrail handbook,

1 Anyone who disagrees with Chemtrail theory is a paid shill, this argument is useful against anyone who has facts and knowledge to support their view, never let a lack of a coherent point to make dissuade you from its use, you will not look like a paranoid nut job at all, no siree.

2 Any scientific explanation of contrail persistence can be easily dismissed with "no it's not". Job done.

3 Nobody on the Chemtrail side of the argument ever try to answer waynos' questions. if you do, we will get you.

4 If challenged on the validity of the theory, just post links to show that OTHER bad things are being done, even if they have nothing to do with chemtrails. Relevance is no more than inconvenient

5 Always hold in your mind that weather conditions *never* change, aircraft flight paths * never* cross and aircraft are always the same size and at the same altitude. Therefore you can be confident that when something different is observed, it's a chemtrail. Especially if you really want it to be.

6 If there are lots of them it's not because there are thousands of aircraft in the sky at any given time, it's spraying activity, if you doubt yourself because the planes look varied and scattered, see 5. If you want to know the altitude of he planes, look up and think of a number.

7 Don't worry if a video or picture has been proven as bunk many previous times, just keeps posting it until,someone believes it. You will eventually get lucky because, as they say, there's a sucker born every minute.

8 someone may point out that Chemtrail theory can be traced back to a scammer who wants you to buy stuff. Er, *cough* never mind that, move along, nothing to see here (all major credit cards, however, are accepted)

9 if anyone tries to offer logical explanations how traffic growth and engine size over the last 50 years accounts for the growth in clou....con.......er chemtrails, ignore it. Why on earth would thousands upon thousands more ten times bigger panes and engines produce more visible trails? As if.

10 THEY ARE OUT TO GET YOU!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I like how people will not trust NASA, but will trust shady websites that have been debunked countless times.

I like how they will call you "closed minded" simply because one would trust empirical evidence that is consistent with what we know about physics and basic meteorology.

I like how people insist that contrails cant behave in the same way clouds do, despite both being made of water vapor.

I like how when someone post photo-shopped pics, others will defend those fake pics. Even when they are proven fake.

I like how people are complaining about contrails blocking out the sky, but dont complain when a cloud does the same.

I like how people dont realize that civilians build and design and fly and refuel these planes.

I like this site.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Nijmegen same thing...I noticed the trails and pointed it out to someone who never heared about the spraying. The reply was.......how could our dutch government ever keep such huge project from the people's knowledge?

IMHO chemtrail debunkers would see nothing wrong in the following picture and explain these trails as normal condensation trails.....they are probably right.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant

I missed that, link?

Is it CGI? So he also provided the SAME vid without the trails? Or did they just for the fun installed some real spraying equipment?

Questions..questions..

No it's not cgi, nor does it have spraying equipment. Just flying in formation. This is an example of how contrails can start and stop according to the outside conditions, and how varied conditions can apply in very close proximity. This is however so complex for some to understand that hey invoke the handbooks "no it's not" clause.
edit on 15-10-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Nijmegen same thing...I noticed the trails and pointed it out to someone who never heared about the spraying. The reply was.......how could our dutch government ever keep such huge project from the people's knowledge?

IMHO chemtrail debunkers would see nothing wrong in the following picture and explain these trails as normal condensation trails.....they are probably right.

I am convinced. Please tell me more.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mus8472

Exactly.
This is normal for this time of year, with cold layers forming.
The fact that Amsterdam has one of the worlds busiest airports, & everyone is flying off on their winter vacation may have something to do with it

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by shell69

Sounds more like an opinion

Opinion

a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.

dictionary.reference.com...

Fact

something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.

dictionary.reference.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hundroid
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Accept what? Claims based on nothing but fantasy? No, no i will not.

No, what I mean is "will you ever accept scientific evidence that contradicts your position"? I am afraid you won't, same as the persons you are referring to. It was a rethorical question, I must admit

Sure i will accept evidence contrary to what i know. When you find some(you wont) post it.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

Is it CGI?

No, it is an airplane (the lead KC-10) flying through some thin cirrus clouds.

The point is, this USAF flight engineer happened to have an account on YouTube, and was aware of the idiocy (there) surrounding the nonsense of "chem"trails.

Since he had his video camera with him, he thought it'd be funny to post that in order to rile 'em up (the "chemtrailers") on YouTube. As a joke, a punk.

In the original video soundtrack there is no music. Just the crew talking...and the two pilots are playing along, trying to sound serious, as part of the gag.

After USAFFEKC10 (YouTube name**) posted his joke video, it was *mirrored* by countless others who fell for it, and then added their own soundtracks and, in the case of "tankerenemy", all the silly arrows and text. All WRONG of course.

(** He has closed that account....he re-opened by adding the letter 'A' to the end of the original name -- USAFFEKC10A).

I thought "tankerenemy" a fool, at first, until I learned his true intentions of running his scam via his website, and using YouTube to drive traffic his direction, in order to collect *donations*.

Here, everyone, is the ORIGINAL video, with original soundtrack:

Start at about 1:00....listen to the tone of voice, the obvious sarcasm and laughter.....

edit on Sat 15 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by upgrayeddc310t

This time, I'm not even going to try and explain to the believers what is going on...just go back and read my posts in other threads.

Will they still pay you for this?
I thought you had to at least make an effort to argue your point without referring us deluded individuals to comments you already posted.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Another of his videos. More aerodynamic contrails.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

This time, I'm not even going to try and explain to the believers what is going on...just go back and read my posts in other threads.

Will they still pay you for this?
I thought you had to at least make an effort to argue your point without referring us deluded individuals to comments you already posted.

Nope, waste of government time lolz. Plus, it's my lunch break.
We run a tight ship here in the schill dept. You see how I used the short hand for "department". Less keystrokes = more time to trick everyone.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Less keystrokes = more time to trick everyone.

Nice, but my section of the shill department has us read from the guide book "101 ways to trick random internet commentators(collectors edition)" so less keystrokes really aint an option.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Just making sure you're benefitting as much as possible.

It must be a difficult job coming on here and trying to convince chemtrailers that they don't exist. It would be like going into a Christian forum and trying to convince everyone they should join a satanic cult.

Keep up the great work, comrade!

edit on 15-10-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
here s a nice one from the former FBI Chief:

The death dumps, otherwise known as chemical trails, are being dropped and sprayed throughout the United States and England, Scotland, Ireland, and Northern Europe. I have personally seen them not only in the United States, but in Mexico and in Canada. Birds are dying around the world. Fish are dying by the hundreds of thousands around the world. This is genocide. This is poison. This is murder by the United Nations. This element within our society that is doing this must be stopped. I happen to know of two of the locations where the airplanes are that dump this crap on us. Four of the planes are out of the Air National Guard in Lincoln, Nebraska. And, the other planes are out of Fort Sill, Oklahoma. I personally have observed the planes that were standing still in Nebraska – Lincoln, Nebraska – at the Air National Guard. They have no markings on them. They are huge, bomber-like airplanes with no markings.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutchies

here s a nice one from the former FBI Chief:

I dont think that FBI Chief is an actual position. You are either talking about the Chief of Staff or the Director.

Either way, a citation is needed.
edit on 15-10-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutchies

Which chief? What's his name? When and where was tis said and in what context? What is the primary source? Fancy you posting something and forgetting all that.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I honestly have no idea about chemtrails/contrails, BUT these trails have changed enormously in the past years. I have never seen anything like in these last 1 or 2 years here in Hungary. Earlier they just vanished, but now they are there for hours and clearly cover the whole sky...in summer also..and it doesn't happen every day, although there is huge airplane traffic where I live. In my opinion this is not normal...and I don't care what any chem- or contrail "expert" says. Since our atmosphere and weather are more or less the same and I can't imagine that all companies are deliberately using chemicals, my conclusion is that something has been added to the fuel that does this.

And for all those who say it's contrails, what about this?

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join