It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Insider: Obama Administration Likely Manufactured Dubious Terror Plot

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I believe that both the US and the Saudis want it.

So the US and the Kingdom fabricated it.

In order for the Israelis to take action against it. (Iran)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I agree, and do not believe they need any kind of false flag to cover it up, if this is anything it is simply a way to get UN sanctions placed or begin another war within the Middle East. I believe this has been brewing since Ahmadinejad attacked the United States and we led the walkout during his "hate" speech at the UN....
articles.sfgate.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BurningSpearess

*******I agree, and do not believe they need any kind of false flag to cover it up, if this is anything it is simply a way to get UN sanctions placed or begin another war within the Middle East. I believe this has been brewing since Ahmadinejad attacked the United States and we led the walkout during his "hate" speech at the UN.... ****** and I also believe that Israel would most certainly be involved HEAVILY and WHOLE HEARTEDLY
articles.sfgate.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

Holder is toast. you really believe this. did you also say this about Bush/Cheney? or how about all the banksters who stole trillions? bet you thought they where toast also.i say, a nuclear Iran keeps a nuclear Israel in check. but i bet you would rather have the zionist regime have full control, i mean after all they are the American governments allies. you notice i didnt say citizens, as they have demonstrated numerous times they are no friend to the American citizens. i am for the American citizens, not its government.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I personally have questioned the Presidents involvement in and thought that it was extremely suspicious that there was a huge federal investigation being conducted of then Governor Blagojevich prior to Obama's election. I thought it was interesting that Obama had distanced himself from the Governor during his Senate career as if somehow knowing it was in his best political interest to do so. I also find it supicious that Rahm Emanuel (his Chief of Staff) and Emil Jones Jr.(his longtime mentor) both had a relationship with Blogojevich yet were not implicated in any of the findings. I have always wondered if Obama could have possibly been involved in either the investigation or the misconduct ... or both? Is it too far out of the box to expect a Federal Investigation to be so different than any other investigation where you have some parties involved who have a vested interested in "cooperating" ?
My point being this wouldn't be the first time he had covered up his involvement in something and I do not think that he's any more transparent or honest than any other Politician out there.. it really is all about $$$$ ( now oil) after all
edit on 13-10-2011 by shell69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Likely is not the word. Definately is the word. This false flag lying has to be seen by the sheeple. No-one can be that dumb that they believe in this crap. Obama is just the Black version of Bush!! He's carrying on the same murderous spree that Bush and He have been ordered to do by the Murderous Rothschilds. If people can't believe that then they deserve to be slaves of the NWO or killed in the Depopulation program.

And to think there are a lot of sheeple out there that still think 9/11 was done by uneducated, unskilled Muslim pilots just defies all logic and common sense.

Please use a brain cell or 2 when you think of what the hell those assholes in the whitehouse are up to!! It's too obvious. It has been too obvious. And Saudi along with the US, UK and Europe are just suckling the teets of the Israeli Zionists the Rothschilds aka the NWO....

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by shell69

Is it just me , or do you also think that the REAL PLOT going on right now in the Middle East is to Totally Destroy any Arab States Goverment that dosen't go along with the Globalists Agenda of Economic Slavery or Face Frabicated Charges leading to either U.N. Sanctions or Military Actions ? I see the Dominos Falling , and I guess Iran is Next ?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Ugh, I even agree with the main point of the article...that it was a false flag,

BUT I doubt Alex Jones even has a source in the FBI. This is exactly what he always does...runs some incredible story with no way to fact check it. But anyways, even what the "insider" says is absurd, and I doubt anyone in the FBI is dumb enough to say that.
"I think there's a plot because I can't find any evidence of a plot" Are you freakin kidding me?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I love the country and its people my family has served in its armed forces for generations however the US has a lot of setting the record straight on past Psi Ops perpetrated on its people before I would consider trusting a single story that comes out of that office. The trust isn't there anymore.

Fool me once shame on you.
Fool me twice shame on me.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by letscit

Holder is toast. you really believe this. did you also say this about Bush/Cheney?

Completely different scenario, and completely different allegations against the accused (that are not substantiated, by the way).

or how about all the banksters who stole trillions?

Banksters? What are you, two? Use real words.

This is also a separate issue.

Pay attention to the date:

www.mtgprofessor.com...

As a taxpayer, on the other hand, you have a cause for concern. The low borrowing costs of the GSEs is based on implicit Government backing for their $3+ trillion of debt and guarantees. If the GSEs ever have a financial disaster, the Government will have to bail them out and you and I will be on the hook for the cost.

The bailout, despite the fanfare, was not an option when it was issued. The article was published in March of 2003 - over five years before the crisis hit. In 2001, the Bush Administration was commenting on the risk Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac posed to the economy - which went largely ignored.

www.marketwatch.com...

Senator Dodd is one of the key supporters in the Senate of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

"The economics are fine in these institutions and people need to know that," Dodd said. There's no reason "to talk about failure," he added.

www.opensecrets.org...

No surprise, here

Sen. Chris Dodd (D-Conn.), chairman of the Senate banking committee, has received the most from Fannie and Freddie's PACs and employees ($133,900 since 1989).

So - if you want someone to crucify over the banking issue - you might want to find whatever hole he's hiding in.

If you want to further continue debating this point - start another thread or find an existing one dealing with this issue.

bet you thought they where toast also.i say, a nuclear Iran keeps a nuclear Israel in check.

This issue, interestingly enough, does not involve Israel.

but i bet you would rather have the zionist regime have full control, i mean after all they are the American governments allies. you notice i didnt say citizens, as they have demonstrated numerous times they are no friend to the American citizens. i am for the American citizens, not its government.

... Well, you saved me the trouble of printing up the label. I'll just put you in the bin of "antisemitic whack-jobs" and call it good.

By all means, as U.S. Citizen - go to Israel. Walk around, take in the sights, talk to people - maybe find a few drinking buddies or whatever it is you do when traveling.

Then, as a U.S. Citizen, jolly yourself on over to Iran. I'll make an exception and watch your beheading on the internet.

Clearly - it is in our best interest to support Iran.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
reply to post by Signals

This whole assassination plot smells... could be they want to pull another Iraq... remember they have proof that Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction? They destroyed Iraq, turned it upside down sacrificed a lot of lives.. but there is no WMD.

They're looking to start WWIII?

They're turning Muslim Nations against Muslim Nations. They're pltting their plot. But Allah also is plotting..

Oh crap.

What is the result of this? Yet another war?

edit on 13-10-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

Or it could be the catalyst to the Big One.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
wonder if he is a ditto head ?

c'mom

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Obama make up a terror plot. I guess it's pretty serious.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
It's that a surprise? no really look what 9/11 has done to our nation our economy and our constitutional rights, Iran is been the sweetest morsel that capitalist and war profiteers has been eying since we invaded Iraq.

But things has not gotten the way they wanted to go, everybody profits but the tax payers in American and people are getting angry, so now a false flag is raised to try to sell it to the now unemployed, destitute and foreclosed Tax payers, but guess what, most Americans are too busy with their own financial problems and economic woes to care about the feudal regime Arabian Ambassador.

So what next?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Forward-Based Informant

Originally posted by Ghost375
BUT I doubt Alex Jones even has a source in the FBI. This is exactly what he always does...runs some incredible story with no way to fact check it. But anyways, even what the "insider" says is absurd, and I doubt anyone in the FBI is dumb enough to say that.

According to the article, the person claiming contact with an "FBI insider" is Anthony Shaffer. Whether or not Colonel Shaffer or his alleged source are telling the truth is an open question, of course.

And indeed, absence of evidence doesn't equal evidence of absence, so to speak, so acceptance of this story at face value would require no small leap of faith. For my part, I prefer to remain skeptical about all sources, including this one.

In line with that principle, accepting the accounts surfacing in commercial media and statements from the parties involved at face value would also require a leap of faith -- arguably a greater leap than simply acknowledging the notion that the FBI has no information regarding the plot, or more accurately, that Colonel Shaffer's informant was unable to find any.

What the truth surrounding all this may be is something which may or may not eventually come to public light. However, given the U.S. track record with respect to casus belli, I think it would be most prudent to wait for a more coherent and less confused summary of the plot before joining Western leaders on the Blame Iran bandwagon.

My tuppence, YMMV.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
~

Another wag the dog ,
distracting from the real problems at home.

Soon they be using the draft to quell the
so called 'troublemakers' and unemployed

edit on 13/10/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
This whole assassination plot smells... could be they want to pull another Iraq... remember they have proof that Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction? They destroyed Iraq, turned it upside down sacrificed a lot of lives.. but there is no WMD.

I wonder then why they didn't just "find" some "Iraqi" WMD's? Seems like something they could stage or fake fairly convincingly. After all, only those directly involved would ever get a chance to check into the truth of what they said, the rest of us can only listen to the stories on the news.

In the end though I agree, Iraq was planned long before 9/11 and had nothing to do with it besides. Even in the official story the link is tenuous at best.

We as a country are trying our very hardest to take over the Middle East, by any means necessary.

Originally posted by ToneDeaf
Soon they be using the draft to quell the
so called 'troublemakers' and unemployed

I sadly think you may be right.
edit on 10/13/2011 by DieBravely because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by Aim64C

Understood, but "A friend told me..." is also basically the same "evidence" our Gov. is coming up with to present to us, isn't it?

The government has a sworn complaint, signed by an FBI Special Agent who used his real name. None of this not-for-attribution "a friend told me" stuff. Hold this guy up to the same standard that the government has already met: Make him give a deposition to the court, under penalty of perjury. Then see what how compelling his story is.

(The government also has recordings of conversations, a confession, a hundred thousand dollars from a foreign bank, and probably other stuff like travel records. That's all a bit more substantive than "somebody told me," isn't it?)

Folks, this is Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer....of Able Danger/Operation Dark Heart fame. This guy is one hell of an American, and Id just say his word is good as gold. If he has FBI telling him this is bunk, then it is. Just like we can all figure out.

Impeach Obama. Im not sure if 2012 will get here fast enough. I hope the stinkin lid gets blown to the moon on this.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Yah, everyone calm down. The whole idea is not to start WWIII wit a bang but with a whole lot of little incidents that build and build until we are so tired of hearing about the BS of it all that we don't care anymore what happens. Hell, lets goto war already, enough talk. Launch!

" I swear to God your Honor, he was going to hit me so I hit him back first."

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I think it's interesting that an administration that spoke out against fighting terrorists and wars in general is dropping a story that can and has inflame the nation just to cover their asses.

This could be true, I don't know enough.
It's just pure stupidity to release information that could lead to at the very least more hostility if not war.

Is distracting the public from current administration # ups really worth stirring up the terrorist/war mentality?

This entire administration just comes off as minor league prone to fast actions with no thought to the consequences.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Victor03

My thoughts exactly...

The thing about "insiders" is that you can't reveal their identity, because then they won't be an "insider" anymore.

You have to take it at face value, and inject some common sense as well.

On a side note (not directed @ Victor03), I'm a bit surprised at a couple of war-mongering replies.....To those posters -

Haven't you had enough war already?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join