It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Insider: Obama Administration Likely Manufactured Dubious Terror Plot

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DieBravely

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
This whole assassination plot smells... could be they want to pull another Iraq... remember they have proof that Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction? They destroyed Iraq, turned it upside down sacrificed a lot of lives.. but there is no WMD.

In the end though I agree, Iraq was planned long before 9/11 and had nothing to do with it besides. Even in the official story the link is tenuous at best.

We as a country are trying our very hardest to take over the Middle East, by any means necessary.

America has nothing to gain by invading Iraq, in fact they lost too much, good soldiers, tax payer's money and all for what?? to give peace of mind to Israel ?!

And this trouble that they're brewing for Iran, what America has to gain? More Americans will suffer when the price of oil and basic goods escalate while people remains unemployed and others just trying to make ends meet?

When will America think for the American people, instead of trying to be hero of the world?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Victor03

Folks, this is Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer....of Able Danger/Operation Dark Heart fame. This guy is one hell of an American, and Id just say his word is good as gold.

Sorry, not impressed.

I've met some very capable operatives and mission planners - some of the best in that regard. Then I listen to a couple of them go on about how they believe people like Lazar and Fouche worked on alien space craft and the like.

If he has FBI telling him this is bunk, then it is.

Why? What is the basis for the claim?

Just like we can all figure out.

Forgive me for taking the route less traveled by my peers. I tend to get suspicious of large groups of people stuck on the same linear thought process.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
America has nothing to gain by invading Iraq, in fact they lost too much, good soldiers, tax payer's money and all for what?? to give peace of mind to Israel ?!

No, is not to "give a peace of mind to Israel" But that will be a plus, this middle east resources take over is an agenda that started almost a few decades ago,, have you ever read into Oil wars/ that explains the agenda and how the profiteers of war are cashing out on the whole issue of middle east take over or countries that are considered "a threat to the US so call stability, but with a added bonus, tapping into their natural resources.

The agenda for Iran was to be finished by Bush after Afghanistan, (the fall guy) and Iraq (the main goal), but things didn't go the way that they were panned, now is Obamas responsibility to the masters behind the government to finish the agenda or at least have it in full gear to the next president whomever that may be.

Here in ATS the whole agenda was dissected including documents found on how the plans were already on the table way before 9/11, sadly many of those sites are not longer up and running and some information have been lost.

How evil can some profiteers of war can be that they disregard citizens and economies just to satisfied their greed and power is beyond me they will sacrifice anything including the unwilling to satisfy their goals.

In order to understand what is going on against the middle east you may have to take a walk on the history lane.

The Middle East Agenda: Oil, Dollar Hegemony & Islam

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Elite Desperation Over Failing Middle East Psyops

www.thedailybell.com...

Oil wars

www.oilwars.com...

Of Oil, War and Power

www.globalpolicy.org...

THE ORIGINS OF THE IRAQ WAR: The “Neoconservative” Agenda for Middle East Conflict

www.goalsforamericans.org...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Of course it is!

They have nothing else to do there in the Whorehouse!

They get possessed, look at their faces!

If they knew the level of their possession,

they would run into the woods and live like a chimp.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
its just away for saudis to get rid of competitor. think about all that has happened since 911. we were attacked by saudis we invaded afganistan and iraq why?iraq to cut off iraqi competition and afganistan so we would have bases on either side when we needed to go after iran. the whole of the war against terror has been a smoke and mirror show so saudi arabia could cut out their competition. think about it almost all attackers during 911 were saudi nationals. why did we go after afganistan because trhey trained there? well some of them took flight lessons at new bern reginal airport so why not invade new bern nc it must be a terrorist hot zone too? we the saudis and Israel have
gotten into bed against iran why?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I don't think the Obama Administration made this up, but there is no denying that they controlled the timing of the release of the information, just when Eric Holder needed a distraction from his knowledge/involvement in the Fast and Furious scandal.
edit on 14-10-2011 by CharlesMartel because: typo

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

I definitely think we have an agenda, and part of it is to silence anyone that stands up in front of the UN and any media outlet that will listen, claiming we planned 9/11 and everything else he has stated about the US.. I am so unsure of what the real reasoning behind our military actions are of late however. I believe when it comes to things our government is planning however, that is such a complicated and wicked web, none of us could truly figure it out completely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join