It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Insider: Obama Administration Likely Manufactured Dubious Terror Plot

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

FBI Insider: Obama Administration Likely Manufactured Dubious Terror Plot

www.infowars.com

Retired U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel Anthony Shaffer says that an FBI insider told him the dubious terror plot to assassinate a Saudi ambassador which has been blamed on Iran was likely manufactured by the Obama administration, because no information about the plot even exists within FBI channels.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
More from the story:

“The FBI’s had a record lately and I did talk to one of my inside guys and he is saying he thinks the same thing, you know why, because he can’t find any real information and he’s got a clearance – so that tells him that there’s something going on that’s extraordinary by the fact that he’s an inside investigator, knows what’s going on and yet, I’m gonna quote here, ‘There’s nothing on this within the DOJ beyond what they’ve talked about publicly’ – which means to him that there’s something very wrong with it,” said Shaffer.

There is a huge smokescreen being pulled over us right now...War with Iran imminent, distracting us from the truth -

again.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Alex literally just played that clip, all I can say is get ready for WW 3! This thread and many others like it needs to go viral now, spread the word, a gulf of tonkin scenario just went down yesterday to suck us into an escalating inevitable all out war with Iran.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

This whole assassination plot smells... could be they want to pull another Iraq... remember they have proof that Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction? They destroyed Iraq, turned it upside down sacrificed a lot of lives.. but there is no WMD.

They're looking to start WWIII?

They're turning Muslim Nations against Muslim Nations. They're pltting their plot. But Allah also is plotting..

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought with, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. ”
—Albert Einstein

WW3 already started. It's against you and me.
Read behold a pale horse.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

"A friend told me..."

That's all I hear.

I'm not wowed by this story, either. This "FBI Insider" would not have knowledge of an undercover operation unless he was assigned to work on it; doesn't matter what clearances he has.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

Understood, but "A friend told me..." is also basically the same "evidence" our Gov. is coming up with to present to us, isn't it?

This entire plot is laughable, and seems to be created for 2 reasons:

* distraction from Fast and Furious criminal operation

* to get us ready for war with Iran

Another war is a HUGE mistake, sooner or later one would think our military would say enough is enough.

Also, get ready for $8 / gallon gasoline

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by Aim64C

I would say: get ready for food not arriving at the stores.
But hell, gasoline will be the biggest problem.....

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FejkNick

funny observation! everyone is worried about gas. dude...whenever this $h!t finally does get live...folks better let their suburbans run out of gas in front of their home's windows to keep people from breaking in their houses and trying to steal food.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I never thought I'd say this, but my government sickens me anymore. If there is any justice in the world, when TSHTF and they are all snug in their bunkers under DIA, some enterprising soul will find a way to seal them in and shut off the power.

I've got zero love for the Iranian government, but making up excuses to start another war that will cost the lives of innocent people on both sides is just plain evil. If this was in fact some type of false flag, those behind it need to swing from the nearest lamppost.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Understood, but "A friend told me..." is also basically the same "evidence" our Gov. is coming up with to present to us, isn't it?

Not really. There are identifiable people and, more than likely, audio tapes that will be presented in a trial.

This entire plot is laughable, and seems to be created for 2 reasons:

* distraction from Fast and Furious criminal operation

* to get us ready for war with Iran

Holder is already toasted over Fast and Furious. He's not about to be let off the hook for it, and he will forever remain a testament to the failure of the Obama administration. The incompetence displayed by Holder is the same incompetence displayed by Obama - who has not done anything about him despite his renegade statements about Guantanamo Bay, re-opening the case to prosecute homeland security investigators (which had already had several judges and committees write reports detailing how it was a fruitless endeavor), and a dozen other issues.

Obama is simply not going to do anything about him - because he's exactly what Obama wants. It will be years before a legal case can really be collected and mounted against him - but the incompetence he has displayed at his level is criminal by any standard.

And if you need this event to see why we 'should' be invading Iran... then you've not really been paying much attention to Iran, lately (or are one of those crazies that seem to support any country that pays the families of those who blow up Westerners).

Another war is a HUGE mistake, sooner or later one would think our military would say enough is enough.

Not necessarily. Downsizing the military means putting thousands of families into the very weak civilian jobs market.

Practically speaking - I would like to be Active right now, and my chances of being picked up for an active duty billet go up exponentially if we deploy a carrier battle group to conduct combat operations against Iran. Those are planes and avionics that need to be serviced by my rating.

From a financial standpoint, the country is more than capable of it. In fact, maintaining a military of the size and activity of today is more than possible while running a balanced (and even surplus) budget. We would just have to cut a lot of social services - not exactly all that bad of a deal when you figure that the waste in social services easily comprises 1/5th the entire DoD (an extra 400 billion dollars on top of the military's 600 billion) budget at about 200 billion dollars.

Of course - that would be supremely unpopular, despite the lack of efficacy in social services.

I highly doubt it. We'll see oil prices jump around a bit for a while because of the trading of futures - but they'll settle again. Perhaps even drop. I'm -hoping- the U.S. dollar will stabilize on the international level and we'll see commodities with a lot of external variables in pricing go down as Europe begins cutting its losses.

Otherwise... the price of gas going up will be the least of our worries come spring.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Now that I looked Col. Shaffer IS THE GUY who wrote a book
and it was censored by the FBI AND CIA
en.wikipedia.org...
Anthony Shaffer (born 1962) is a U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel who gained fame for his claims about mishandled intelligence before the September 11 attacks and for the censoring of his book, Operation Dark Heart.

Shaffer enlisted in the Ohio Army National Guard in 1980 and graduated from Officer Candidate School in 1982. He received his B.A. in political science and environmental studies from Wright State University in 1986 and was a member of the WSU national championship Mock Trial team that defeated Northwestern University in front of the Iowa Supreme Court that same year.

Now why would they censor his book? HMMM
If it was all lies and BS they would of NEVER censored it!!!
They censored it so they would not be found out!!

He is as credible as it gets.. This man went rouge on the FBI/CIA
former military intelligence COL.
wrote a book and it was blacked out.l

I would not for a second put it pass the Obama administration
to make this whole plot up...

BEAT THE WAR DRUM OBAMA BEAT YOUR FALSE FLAG PRETENSE!!

Take some heat off of FAST and Furious!!

I do not like Iran, but I HATE war.

WAR should be used as the ONLY last resort.
edit on 13-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

What do you think the chances are that Holder will resign and Obama will pardon him for anything he may or may not have done? Ford did that for Nixon, and effective quashed the investigations into Watergate. I see this as a real possibility, another coverup perpetrated by the President in order to keep nosy reporters and Congressmen from uncovering his involvement.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by Aim64C

The government has a sworn complaint, signed by an FBI Special Agent who used his real name. None of this not-for-attribution "a friend told me" stuff. Hold this guy up to the same standard that the government has already met: Make him give a deposition to the court, under penalty of perjury. Then see what how compelling his story is.

(The government also has recordings of conversations, a confession, a hundred thousand dollars from a foreign bank, and probably other stuff like travel records. That's all a bit more substantive than "somebody told me," isn't it?)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Most of you are probably aware of this, but we've already given Israel the bunker-buster bombs to attack Iran:

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration has quietly supplied Israel with bombs capable of destroying buried targets, like terrorists’ arms caches or perhaps sites in Iran suspected of being part of that nation’s nuclear weapons program, American officials said Friday. The administration’s transfer of bunker-busting bombs, first reported in an online article by Newsweek, began in 2009. American officials who confirmed the shipments spoke on the condition of anonymity, because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly. They declined to comment on the number of bombs that had been supplied to Israel or on their capabilities.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

What do you think the chances are that Holder will resign and Obama will pardon him for anything he may or may not have done? Ford did that for Nixon, and effective quashed the investigations into Watergate. I see this as a real possibility, another coverup perpetrated by the President in order to keep nosy reporters and Congressmen from uncovering his involvement.

This is possible - though I am not really sure how Obama's brain works... he tends to be surprised, too often, by things he shouldn't be if he's at all familiar with reality.

I'm also not entirely sure of how the pardon works... can he pardon the entire case against him... or does it have to go to trial before he can be pardoned? (Which... by time it does - he will no longer be president and have that power). ... That one could get a little tricky.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
reply to post by Signals

This whole assassination plot smells... could be they want to pull another Iraq... remember they have proof that Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction? They destroyed Iraq, turned it upside down sacrificed a lot of lives.. but there is no WMD.

They're looking to start WWIII?

They're turning Muslim Nations against Muslim Nations. They're pltting their plot. But Allah also is plotting..

Oh crap.

What is the result of this? Yet another war?

edit on 13-10-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The target sare just to convenient for me.

The Saudi's, so the rest of the arab world will be ok with an Iran invasion.

And the Israeli's so we can justify their involvement in the attacks and satisfy their bloodlust with Iran.

When was the last terror plot that involved 3 different countries as targets?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
thats a no-brainer... a two year old would be able to tell its another of d.c's usual stunts.. they have to keep the story up to keep earning their blood money along with distract attention from an economy thats sinking faster than the titanic.. Business as usual for the corrupt old bastards in dizzy city.. And as always the majority of the public believe the lies.. Just another fun day in the neighborhood.. Remember boys and girls the state is protecting your freedom from the bogeyman...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Wag The Prince

What's this? The U.S. gin up a pretext to go to war? Why, that would be unprecedented!

*cough*

Granted, this now seems to be unraveling rather quickly, and it's not close enough to election time in any case, but it's hard to shake the feeling the U.S., Saudi Arabia and Israel want to escalate things with Iran.

So what will they try next? Maybe lob a few cruise missiles at a carrier in the Gulf and blame it on Iran? Nudge one of those Iran Navy ships they've been sending out on long deployments with a frigate until it starts shooting? Major "Iran-sponsored terror attack"? Launch some Iraq-based ballistic missiles toward Europe and say they came from Iran?

Maybe we should start an ATS pool and see who guesses right.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join