It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most vulnerable suffer when fluoride is taken from water

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

It was a joke. But okay

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I am no scientist but...if you put anything in water whatever it is you have to consider who is going to be drinking it. When the doctor gives you a prescription for antibiotics he looks at body weight. Now is this doctor going to give the infant and an adult the same dosage? Remember a glass of water has only one dosage of fluoride in it, this will not change, for either adult or child. Or say now since most people (probably most) use bottled water for infant formula let's talk about toddlers? What is their dosage to an adult are they consuming? Now what about your animals? Are you giving them filtered water or are you giving them straight tap water? Do your animals really need fluoride in their water? Teach your children to brush and yes, you can brush your babies teeth, gums for them. This is all just a waste of taxpayer money and a way to dispose of hazardous chemicals. Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by shebearhus

See none of this matters to the pro fluoride nut jobs. They are, for the most part, control freaks that honestly believe that its a good thing to heavily medicate the population by force. In return they call people like myself that question the practice nut jobs by stating it to be a conspiracy theory to want to drink natural clean water. This is the 1984 mindset at its best.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
so lets see if I get this

marijuana bad for you
sugar bad for you
butter bad for you
meat bad for you
heroin bad for you
alcohol bad for you

but fluoride is good for any age person including the fragile elderly and unborn infants, diabetics, cancer patients and schizophrenics on anti psychotic medications and in unregulated dosages,it has no interactions with any substances or medications that any of us might be on. One can be allergic to anything from peanuts to household chemicals but no one anywhere is allergic to fluoride. One can can experienced toxic overdoses of seemingly benign foods from licorice to plain water but there is simply no limit to the amount of fluoride one can ingest for a lifetime and suffer only brown teeth why do we have dentists then?

I thank my benevolent overlords everyday for forcing me to ingest this miracle life giving element! that has not by the way prevented me from having cavities, Does this mean I can have my freedom back?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG

I've never been clear on what the big hubbub is about fluoride in the water. We've had it there for decades and life expectancy and tooth retention has steadily increased. However you've got this faction of people, most of whom still live in their mom's basement wearing tin foil hats, want everyone to think the government is poisoning us. All I can do is stare at the screen and shake my head in bewilderment.

vitals.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Seriously? I don't need any research to tell me that drinking one of the most toxic substances on Earth is bad for you. Would you consume a baseball-sized nugget of e-coli, just because there had never been a research paper saying its bad?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23
I don't need any research...

This is the rallying cry of the anti-fluoridationists.

They don't need any research, and they ignore evidence that contradicts their claims.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

They don't need any research, and they ignore evidence that contradicts their claims.

Again what kind of oppinion do you need to want to force medicate millions of people? What research does one need to do to simply point out that you are obviously nothing more than a control freak that feels the need to dictate and control every aspect of human life?

Its okay you can keep on ignoring people like myself that just make too much darn sense to respond to. Im curious, what do you plan on doing after you sit on this website and call for mass medication of the population? Kick a puppy?
edit on 13-10-2011 by e11888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

Yea... It's good for your teeth...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwc273

reply to post by KILL_DOGG

Yea... It's good for your teeth...

This is obviously something we need in our drinking water. How dumb of me to think otherwise.

HEY COMTE! I think this might be some evidence that contradicts your claim?
edit on 13-10-2011 by e11888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by e11888

Again,what kind of oppinion do you need to want to force medicate millions of people? What research does one need to do to simply point out that you are obviously nothing more than a control freak that feels the need to dictate and control every aspect of human life?
Exactly! It's hilarious and sad at the same time, sad because they're practically allowing people to get drugged/die off, hilarious when they can't recognize the dangers of these types of things even with definitive proof and facts on record (such as cancer rising) which leads me to believe they're paid to spread false info to keep the drinking of fluoridation going or that they were duped through the media/advertisements and feel the need to spread the word of fluoride like some religion. I know myself fluoride is a sham, in my city we don't fluoridate water at all and only brush my teeth once a day neither have I visited a dentist in over 10 years (I'm 18 years old) man gotta love propaganda.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Tarno because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tarno

Again,what kind of oppinion do you need to want to force medicate millions of people? What research does one need to do to simply point out that you are obviously nothing more than a control freak that feels the need to dictate and control every aspect of human life?
Exactly! It's hilarious and sad at the same time, sad because they're practically allowing people to get drugged/die off, hilarious when they can't recognize the dangers of these types of things even with definitive proof and facts on record (such as cancer rising) which leads me to believe they're paid to spread false info to keep the drinking of fluoridation going or that they're were duped through the media/advertisements and feel the need to spread the word of fluoride like some religion. I know myself fluoride is a sham, in my city we don't fluoridate water at all and only brush my teeth once a day neither have I visited a dentist in over 10 years (I'm 18 years old) man gotta love propaganda.

See heres the problem though and its the reason none of them will respond to me. They want us to argue over if fluoride is safe or not instead of if it should be forced on millions of people as it is today. Ive attempted to bring this up multiple times throughout this thread and not one person on the other side of the argument will debate it.
edit on 14-10-2011 by e11888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by shebearhus

Great point about it being a waste of taxpayer money and a way to "dispose of" the hazardous waste chemical. Since water fluoridation, instead of going through the expense of properly disposing of sodium fluoride waste, industry profits from selling it to be added to drinking water - a process which has been thoroughly debunked by honest science as not preventing tooth decay whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

LMAO ~

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mwc273

hahahah hands down best evidence of the argument!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

See, I don't need any specific research because its well-documented that sodium fluoride is a dangerous toxin. What the pro-fluoridation people will tell you is that its safe in the trace amounts they use in water. What they don't tell you is that it collects in your bones and pineal gland. It doesn't leave the body the way excess vitamin C does.

My point is that, if you can figure out that A+B=C, you shouldn't need the industry who profits on it to fund studies to prove to you that A+B=C. Anyone with an iota of intelligence should know its best to entirely avoid drinking even trace amounts of one of the world's most potent toxins, purposely added to their drinking water.

I'm starting to think the pro-fluoride people here are just the type who like to argue against logic, regardless of how obvious it is.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23
[more

ATS usually ask for either a photo or a video, so how about this......... a stack of Videos commenting on Fluoride and the problems that go with such.

www.naturalnews.tv...

If it was Truly good for us the it would not be dished out free. It - like Listerine - would be on the shelf at a chemist and we would have to pay for such. At least we would have a choice...

Interesting to see how such can cause Osteoarthritis plus...
Have a nice weekend

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
The origin of adding fluoride to water supplies occurred in 1939 when industry commissioned a biochemist to find a use for the large amount of sodium fluoride wastes produced by aluminum pot lines. Big industry pressured state and local governments to fluoridate their water supplies and the public was given the sales pitch that fluoride would prevent tooth decay.

From 1981 to 1986, 10,000 people died from AIDS. During that same five-year period, 250,000 people died from fluoride poisoning
Fluoride will eat through a quarter-inch steel plate in less than three minutes.
has been linked to Alzheimer’s disease
Inhibits production of the hormone melatonin
Approximately 10% of laboratory animals show retinal damage from normal levels of fluoriode exposure
Is a carcinogen
50% of ingested fluoride is stored in the bones. A lifetime exposure can lead to skeletal fluorosis, with similar initial symptoms to arthritis, which has increased markedly in recent years
Sodium fluoride is also used to kill rodents and insects
www.realfoods.net...
www.fannz.org.nz...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Also a booklet I found from 1965

wyckynews.com.au...
edit on 14/10/2011 by wycky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tarno

Exactly! It's hilarious and sad at the same time, sad because they're practically allowing people to get drugged/die off, hilarious when they can't recognize the dangers of these types of things even with definitive proof and facts on record (such as cancer rising) which leads me to believe they're paid to spread false info to keep the drinking of fluoridation going or that they're were duped through the media/advertisements and feel the need to spread the word of fluoride like some religion. I know myself fluoride is a sham, in my city we don't fluoridate water at all and only brush my teeth once a day neither have I visited a dentist in over 10 years (I'm 18 years old) man gotta love propaganda.

See heres the problem though and its the reason none of them will respond to me. They want us to argue over if fluoride is safe or not instead of if it should be forced on millions of people as it is today. Ive attempted to bring this up multiple times throughout this thread and not one person on the other side of the argument will debate it.
edit on 14-10-2011 by e11888 because: (no reason given)
I see it pointless to talk about fluoride altogether being as it's so blatantly obvious it's not really good at all and when we sit here and discuss if it's bad or not, or if people should get a choice to do it or not, whatever it may be, we're still not solving the problem directly, a problem that also suppresses our own understanding of things we have no understanding in to begin with. Bottom line, fluoride is a money scheme/killer, it causes more problems than it fixes (honestly though, it fixes/helps nothing at all) and then people go to the doctor/dentist to pay to receive treatment for fluorosis or another unknown adverse affect loooool.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deafseeingeyedog
Skeptics are like tits on a bull. Useless.

Fertilizer byproducts fed to you intravenously no big deal?

Just close your mind and don't worry, nothing to fear here, move along.

Ah, the mantra of someone with an equally closed mind. You forgot to mention 'kool aid' 'sheep' and a vague reference to the end of 'The Wizard of Oz'.

The objection to water fluoridation has always rested on vague, badly supported ideas that the chemical suppresses aggression and therefore rebellious thoughts, hence it's a kind of mind control. But verified facts and figures are hard to come by on the subject, even from supporters of the idea. I'm more against it because of a government treating its population like children and not allowing them to take responsibility for its own dental health.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join