It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most vulnerable suffer when fluoride is taken from water

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by scoobdude

What has the Govt not lied about?? They have troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, there was Vietnam war, you pay taxes, the USA does actually exist.......think about it just a bit...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by ChesterJohn
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Well I guess all those conspiracy theorist and Alex Jones must have misled us to believe a lie about Fluoride. If they did then maybe we are wrong on many other things as well.

Examine he facts about any given issue - just because people lie about one thing doesn't mean they lie about everything else - that is a mantra of many conspiracy theories - the Govt, or the MSM, or debunkers - whoever - they ALWAYS lie so anything they say is automatically false - that's just stupid & is not more tru of any 1 given person than any other

Have you seen this

www.youtube.com...

Pretty much once again tells us it is not safe

I figure when you have more than one source saying something similar then it has truth to it
edit on 24-10-2011 by ChesterJohn because: wrong link

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by scoobdude

What has the Govt not lied about?? They have troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, there was Vietnam war, you pay taxes, the USA does actually exist.......think about it just a bit...

Iraq and Afghanistan = troops yes, and they are bringing them home... well the ones that are still enlisted (another lie?)
Vietnam war = yes, but gulf of tonken was a lie to get into it
Taxes = yes, based upon a lie for income tax (show me the law)
USA = is it America or Amerika?

Anything else that is not based on a lie? You get my point? Or is that why you did not mention the rest of my post?

edit on 24-10-2011 by scoobdude because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2011 by scoobdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

If it's so good for us why is it classified as a poison? (if you don't believe me you can read it in black and white on your toothpaste label). If it's in our toothpaste and only works topically then why do we have to consume it? and regardless if it's killing us or just dumbing us down why can't we have the choice on whether to consume this supposed glorious dental necessity instead of it being involuntarily added to our only consumable water?
Why is it that the fertilizer industry is'nt allowed to dump this innocuous substance into our lakes, rivers and oceans but they put it in our drinking water? Why has the AMA or maybe it was ADA "recently told mothers not to use fluoridated water to mix with their babies formula"? Why do you sceptics always seem to believe a corporate media source over any other source? As if the corporations were all of a sudden looking out for the publics intreasts when it's been proven the never have before! Why is it you skeptics always turn out to be Corporate trolls, Elitist shills or just plain ignorant, arrogant and nieve?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

But if fluoride is in the water you don't have a choice other then to die of thirst or be chemically altered! If it's in the toothpaste i can buy non fluoridated toothpaste and have a choice! We really should have a choice but in this country choice is not PC!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

Too much of anything can kill you - even water (drinking it, not drowning) and oxygen - but try living without them!!

you also need iron and potasium to survice - too much of either can kill you, as can sodium and chlordie - but try doing without Sodium Chloride at all.......

now obviously the amounts involved with all of these differ - you hav to drink a lot of water to have a deleterious effect - but it can be done.

fluoride is toxic in much lower amounts than water is - and you dont' actually NEED fluoride in your diet, as you do iron or potasium for example.

But fluoride is considered toxic at 30-60mgm/kg body weight - and iron is considered toxic above 10-20 mg/kg body weight, and severly so at 50mg/kg body weight - so iron is about as toxic as fluoride!!

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom

But if fluoride is in the water you don't have a choice other then to die of thirst or be chemically altered! If it's in the toothpaste i can buy non fluoridated toothpaste and have a choice! We really should have a choice but in this country choice is not PC!

I actualy have no great problem with teh argument against fluoridation on the basis of involuntary medication - it is a legitimate argument. It's the BS about toxicity that gets me mad!!

however on the topic of involuntary medication - much of the world gets it anyway - many areas of the USA have fluoride in the wate "as god made it" - ie straight out of the ground - and in amny cases the water has to be DE-fluoridated to get it below EPA limits!!
edit on 30-10-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Fluoride in our water is industrial waste

Fluoride and The Pineal Gland

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

USA admits adding fluoride to water is damaging teeth and has been a big experiment

How to Clean FLOURIDE out of tap water

Poor Man's Water Purifier

Australian TV News Report - Toxic Fluoride EXPOSED

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Textreply to post by snowen20

TextText Blackyes I ha e never come acrosss any thing even talking about the camps water except in treblinka where the former inmates told about where tey were forced to bury the dead 10 feet away fro thje well they drank out of.flouride is poison.period,it does teeth orbady any ggod, ever heard of psuedo estrogens thtat leajk into the contents ? a9water bottlecoated cansetc etc, they knew it and decided it was ggo to addsto their broad spectrum poisoning of amelkans,there is a planned agenda to dumb down amel;ikans(whole word reading) on group consensus traingschool is more sociasl engeneering and traing than educationteachers are chnge agents. witness trhezse fools defwending flouride which means thewy dont know what they are talking about and are completely unasware of it and to stoopid to do a cursoptry search on it that will quickly inform them about it.longetivity avergares are flase data as the ones that live to late 80's 90's bring it up,our heraklth system sucks and fda is complicit in poising amweklikans (artificial sweeteners courtesy rummiedummie is a nasty oneall the environmmenytal poisons are why cancer is so prebvalent,. cancer was rare 120 years ago.any one who cannot illuminate one self about a generl agenda against humanity is quite blind especially with p-c's to use now., yes and herr hitler is allways dragged up, jews are the only ones who hate him a nd boogafy him, as evetrything you learned about him is a lie.and yep it is the jews behind all thiso see they head up all these nasty things they infest western culture and are destroying it as i type and ghave been for long time..

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I have a few issues with your arguement. Fluoride builds up in your body so it doesnt really matter the size of the dose and the levels in which its being consumed cannot be monitored or altered because you cant control how much water any given person will drink. Theres also the arguement that placing Fluoride in water has absolutely no value even if it were true that its helpful to your teeth considering thats its only helpful if applied directly to your teeth. Drinking Fluoride to help your teeth would be like eating shampoo to wash your hair.

At the end of the day even you can respect the fact that we should have a choice in the matter and the fact is we are simply not being given that choice. At the very least you should support the idea of making it illegal to add Fluoride to the water system based on this idea alone.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by e11888

The "if you drink it it doesn't get on your teeth" argument is nonsense - it is also disproved by teeh studies that show beenficial dental helath effects from fluoridated supplies vs unfluoridated ones - the amount of fluoride that contacts teeth AS you drink it is apparently sufficient.

And as the level of fluoridation added is les than that which often occurs naturally in water, and which has ALWAYS been in water, the accumulation argument is irrelevant - at those levels you do not accumulate enough for it to be an issue.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

The rate of tooth decay in the U.S., Europe and many other nations has fallen dramatically, between 18 to 40 percent, since the pre-fluoride days of many decades ago. Dentists and scientists know why — fluoridation.

vitals.msnbc.msn.com...

So tooth decay has declined in Europe because of fluoridation?

97% of western Europe has chosen fluoride-free water . This includes: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Scotland, Sweden, and Switzerland.

www.fluoridealert.org...

98% of Europe either never has or has stopped adding fluoride to their water supply.

www.fluoridefree.net...

Most countries in Europe have experienced substantial declines in cavities without the use of water fluoridation.[3] For example, in Finland and Germany, tooth decay rates remained stable or continued to decline after water fluoridation stopped.

Wiki

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
fluoride contaminates the pineal gland in the central area of your brain!

this is the intersection of the brain where everything converges!
speech vision and hearing touch,
all these and our life experiances all start and end there never leaving that area of the brain,

contaminating water with fluoride slowly shuts down the higher funtions of the brain!
why do you think dimentia and alzheimers is on the rise!!

people are getting these illnesses at much younger ages now!

my father waws diagnosed with alzheimers at the age of 57!

too young and he isnt the only 1!

last year i contracted epilepsy!

fluoride is highly poisonous, so too are
aluminium in make-up products
lead also found in make-up and childrens toys!

try to avoid putting any form of metal near you apart from gold!

edit on 9/11/11 by jayo121 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join