It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most vulnerable suffer when fluoride is taken from water

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by LoveisanArt

instead of arguing with eachother and using your non-skillful-selective-reading..... why dont you respond to ME ? Stop forgetting the fact that this reality is an ILLUSION compared too the "other realms". and you people are soooo stuck in it hahaha
Wake up peeps; you have spiritual beings everywhere ttrying to wake up you up.

Humanity knows one thing; "what you see is what you get"

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

instead of arguing with eachother and using your non-skillful-selective-reading..... why dont you respond to ME ? Stop forgetting the fact that this reality is an ILLUSION compared too the "other realms". and you people are soooo stuck in it hahaha
Wake up peeps; you have spiritual beings everywhere ttrying to wake up you up.

Humanity knows one thing; "what you see is what you get"

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

so quote me and then have nothing to say back to everything I said ? your such a looooser, a lonely, loo-ser.

what are you 40 years old man, with a mind like a baby child ? Im sure that is what your problem is.. grow up

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

"grow up" says the person throwing insults. If you don't like his points prove him wrong, name calling makes you look foolish.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
"Certainly, there has been more litigation on alleged damage to agriculture by fluoride than all other pollutants combined."
Dr Leonard Weinstein, Cornell University 1983

I found some of the information in this video to be very interesting and informative.

It's a short clip taken from a longer documentary. The clip has nothing to do with the Nazi involvement so just ignore the videos title

I found parts 2 and 3 of this documentary

edit on 14-10-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add video

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
thankyou for posting the videos about the effects on agriculture ,that is a very important and under mentioned aspect to this discussion,which is about how good fluoride is for the planet becuase without fluoride we would all die within seconds. We need constant intravenous fluoride ,hooray Fluoride

can you tell I love Fluoride?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
For those who are daft enough to support Fluoride in our water, your luck is in. Read the enclosed for you can then see how Japan has now made a new food for you.

www.dailytech.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by steaming
For those who are daft enough to support Fluoride in our water, your luck is in. Read the enclosed for you can then see how Japan has now made a new food for you.

www.dailytech.com...

OMG...
......wait.....
.....OMG.....

That's pretty gross. But I have also heard that some people drink their own urine quite often.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Now I know how Jesus turned water into wine ....................... This crazy, mixed up world of ours get's worse every passing day. If these nutter's were correct, then why the heck do we have kidney's?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Reply to post by KILL_DOGG

Hello, did you suddenly forget that you're on ATS and can leave anytime?

Keep taking the bait on fluoride though. Next thing we know, you'll be telling us that war is good and rich people need to keep their money.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by steaming

Yeah, that's one of the last home remedies I would ever want try. Unless I'm stranded somewhere with no water and I have to do that to try and survive. I won't be drinking any urine.

Back on topic, I was watching another video about fluoride and I think it's a pretty good documentary.

I thought I would share it with those who are interested.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

reply to post by KILL_DOGG

For all the smart asses replying to this (including the OP) we are not saying that Flouride "poisons" us...

Flouride calcifies the Pineal Gland.. The Pineal Galnd is your Third Eye. It is NOT a physical eye.. much more complex then your ignorant minds can understand. The P.Gland is what makes you see into other dimensions, see energy, what makes you DREAM, visualize, see spirits, its the Power House of your I-MAGE-Nation (Notice Mage? you think magic is fake too? Im not talking about Criss Angel Illusions either...),

The flouride "whiners" arent whining about physical "poison".. rather taking the esoteric aspect of the human mind. Something you IGNORANT comspiracy dwellers wouldnt understand. The ones (like me) who are concerned about the Flouride addition to food, water and the only thing we clean our teeth with... we are concerned for people like YOU reading this right now. Wishing you would wak up.

The biggest problem humanity ever faced, was the deletion of thier spirituality. And only paying attention to the physical world they see with thier physical eyes. IF only you KNEW the "other" side of life, you wouldnt be skeptisizing, thinking you know everything (you dont know jack), and denying all that is lol.
The best one I hear on ATS over and over... "ET's dont exist" hahah man you peeps are so lost in life, and it SHOWS that the dark workers have control of your tiny minds and contain it. My girl had alien visitation in July, Ive seen spaceships with my own eyes, Ive traveled astral (many times). And I STILL havent seen anything.. the reality you live in, is an illusion. Something you cant understand until you drop your beliefs your skeptizism, and open your damn minds and hearts.

Im preacching now because I wish for humanity (YOU) to wake up from the illusion you incarnated in (Physical reality). Just because you havent expereinced thigns and dont understand them, doesnt mean you should brush it off as it doesnt exist. Years ago people thought the Earth was flat..... TODAY we believe we are the inly ones in the galaxy (let alone the YOUniverseS) ... Quit blogging, quit thinking you know this life and reality, quit thinking what you see is what you get and "Seeing is believing" ... Your going NOWHERE that way. Humanity is soo UNDER-developed because of this thinking and believing.

Funny how tribal people belive in ETs, have seen shiips, even CONTACT. And WE are the ones with "technology" and yet we assume nothing exists but what our eyes tell us..

Once you awaken your third eye, and listen to your heart rather everything you read in books.. then you will understand and THEN you should make a bias conclusion in whatever it is your denying or not. People Like I, arent too worry about it, we see, we feel, we know the truth. Now we want to wake up the silly people stuck under the Systems illusion.

Love and peace everyone, hope you wake up soon. Be prepared for the upcoming years, the way your thinking and acting isnt going to help for whats to come. If you want to remain ignorant, so be it, its your walk. The rest of us will be perfectly fine in the upcoming events.

edit on 13-10-2011 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

Stop ignoring the Truth; listen to my words ... they will help wake you up

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Adolf Hitler was using sodium fluoride in the water of his concentration camps; so all this time i thought he wanted those Jews dead and dying ,he really just wanted to help them with their teeth

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gchrome
Adolf Hitler was using sodium fluoride in the water of his concentration camps; so all this time i thought he wanted those Jews dead and dying ,he really just wanted to help them with their teeth

Hitler used it? Interesting. How do you know this to be true?

I want to do my own research on this, where do you think I should start?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

This thread now contains adequate , realistic, more truthful, more detailed stacks of reasoning that spell out quite clearly just why WE MUST STOP FLUORIDATION OF OUR WATER.

Read on, check out a video or two and then note;
1. The increase iof Fluoride in pesticides
2. Note the Deaths of Honey Bees, of Off shore dead fish, of Seals,
3. The increaqse in Arthritis

No need for me to say more, the proof has been delivered/ concerning the Unhealthy status of Fluoride.

Perhaps their is a reason now to draw up an Anti-Fluoride Petition, or visit the other ATS thread where such is already up and running.

Governments and/ or Scientists do not give useful products to their countrymen/women for Nothing. They slap it on the counter and we have to buy such. All we get for nothing is unhealthy contaminents.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Urine is really good for you. It has cured my athlete's foot and made my skin healthier overall.

I haven't noticed any great benefits from drinking it, but I'm already a healthy dude.
edit on 14-10-2011 by JohnnyTHSeed because: how can you have any pudding if you don't drink your pee

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
There're worse things to worry about. Vegetarians, for example, deprive their children of crucial nutrients that impede their development and can lead to lifelong disabilities.

I thiink the dental benefit is greater than any other associated negatives. My opinion. But I would trust dental professionals more than many of hte loonies on this website.
edit on 12-10-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

Even if what you say is true about Vegetarians and depriving kids of nutrients, the difference is, Vegans are choosing for themselves and their families what they ingest. It's their decision. It's their right. It's their responsibility. The fluoridation in water is forced on the population.

You are correct about the dental benefit you think you're getting being your opinion. I suppose you don't think you are getting a benefit from daily brushing and flossing?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zerimar65

Just listen to you. Because a parent has the choice to deprive their kids of proper nutrition, you think it is alright to do it. The children have no choice when it comes to loony tunes parents who THINK they know what's best for them. Sorry, but that is why there are child protection services.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

It's not true that vegetarians are deprived of nutrients and vitamins that people get from eating meat. The main nutrient in question would be protein and there are many other sources for getting protein than meat.

First let's clarify between Vegan and Vegetarian.
Vegetarians eat milk, cheese and maybe some even eat eggs.
Vegans don't eat any form of animal product. But they can still get protein by eating soy bean products and nuts.

There are also vitamin supplements in pill forms to help with certain issues of nutrition with children.So the whole argument about vegetarians depriving their kids of a good healthy diet completely falls apart at the seams.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

No it doesn't completely fall apart at the seams. LOL

Children are notoriously picky eaters and if you are saying that the vegan parents have no trouble getting their kids to eat alfalfa sprouts and soy then I have to call BS on that. In fact, a lot of so-called vegan parents are not eating properly themselves so how can they possibly get their kids to eat properly?

Anyway, this is getting off the topic of this thread so if you want to start a thread about veganism we can continue our debate there.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join