It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The most vulnerable suffer when fluoride is taken from water

page: 20
12
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowZion
Its just that something that is created naturally for the purpose of our survival should not need any additives in it.

It was built to be what it was and not what it is today.

All Nature, All Good, All God, All Pure

Peace.


Fluoride occurs naturally in various places around the globe including parts of western America...

So I take it fluoride has your support?
edit on 17-10-2011 by kykweer because: (no reason given)




posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by a1red3
Yes, quite interesting. I can't source the claims but it stands to reason there's no point in us using an artificial, potentially dangerous, sodium fluoride when there's a perfectly safe and natural alternative. That's all I got. : /


Calcium fluorophosphate?

If fluoride is a poison (which it is in a high enough dose) then why do you think this particular form of it is any better than sodium fluoride??



posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

Originally posted by TheComte

Originally posted by gchrome
Adolf Hitler was using sodium fluoride in the water of his concentration camps; so all this time i thought he wanted those Jews dead and dying ,he really just wanted to help them with their teeth



Hitler used it? Interesting. How do you know this to be true?

I want to do my own research on this, where do you think I should start?


The first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany`s Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride`s supposed effect on children`s teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission. (Ref. book: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" by Joseph Borkin.)
edit on 16-10-2011 by Ex_MislTech because: had to set noscript to accept ATS


What was the dosage? Was it the same as is used for medical fluoridation?



posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG
 


The big deal with fluoride is that it is a medicine and i should have a choice if i take it or not. Was it not used in the concentration camps of Germany to subdue the peeps.. Says it all really...



posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by KILL_DOGG
 


The big deal with fluoride is that it is a medicine and i should have a choice if i take it or not. Was it not used in the concentration camps of Germany to subdue the peeps.. Says it all really...


As I mention above, I doubt the dosage used for dental medication is a fraction of the amounts used by the Nazis. Godwin's Law applies here too. Some people actually think Wagner was a good composer...



posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingSpaghettiMonster
 


There is actually no information showing the nazi's ever used it at all - it all comes down to an unsupported statement made by someoen in a book in 1954 who didn't give sources, and didnt' work in hte position heading IG Farbin others have said he did.

Check my posts earlier in this thread for more info.
edit on 19-10-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by FlyingSpaghettiMonster
 


There is actually no information showing the nazi's ever used it at all - it all comes down to an unsupported statement made by someoen in a book in 1954 who didn't give sources, and didnt' work in hte position heading IG Farbin others have said he did.

Check my posts earlier in this thread for more info.
edit on 19-10-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)


Preaching to the choir fellah! It's the easiest thing in the world to rope in the Nazis to smear a subject. This is why the 'debate' over fluoridation is going off the rails; it's about public choice over their health, not yet another chapter to the sprawling New World Order conspiracy,



posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyingSpaghettiMonster
 





As I mention above, I doubt the dosage used for dental medication is a fraction of the amounts used by the Nazis. Godwin's Law applies here too. Some people actually think Wagner was a good composer...


you may be correct but it is a medicine and i should have the right to choose if it goes in my body or not.



posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by a1red3
Yes, quite interesting. I can't source the claims but it stands to reason there's no point in us using an artificial, potentially dangerous, sodium fluoride when there's a perfectly safe and natural alternative. That's all I got. : /


Calcium fluorophosphate?

If fluoride is a poison (which it is in a high enough dose) then why do you think this particular form of it is any better than sodium fluoride??




one is natural the other is created waste dumped into the drinking water.



posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by e11888

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by a1red3
Yes, quite interesting. I can't source the claims but it stands to reason there's no point in us using an artificial, potentially dangerous, sodium fluoride when there's a perfectly safe and natural alternative. That's all I got. : /


Calcium fluorophosphate?

If fluoride is a poison (which it is in a high enough dose) then why do you think this particular form of it is any better than sodium fluoride??




one is natural the other is created waste dumped into the drinking water.
Even though it's natural, should we still be taking it? Marijuana is considered perfectly safe and is coming out to have "anti cancer" effects but it's still illegal along with hemp (which you can't even get high off of) so right there should tell you the government clearly doesn't and will never have the people's interests in mind, it only screams that there's a hidden agenda that's possibly funded by the most deviously lucrative businesses. I don't know, but all I know is fluoride in any aspect shouldn't be taken but not just because it may have adverse effects but the fact that everyone is being medicated and that the government shows time and time again clear ignorance while having no slightest of interests for the people which is something that drives empires to the ground.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Tarno because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by e11888
 


Fluoride is fluoride - both of them achieve he dental health effect by the same process - fluoride ions - which are exactly the same regardless of where they come from.



posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Fluoride is an industrial waste product that cannot be legally disposed of by EPA regulations.

So what do you do with it? Asked the big corporate cash mogul, I know he replies, "tell the Government that it is good for the public if they drink it and then sell it to the cities to pump into their water supplies."

Ones mans trash is another mans treasure.
edit on 20-10-2011 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by e11888
 


Fluoride is fluoride - both of them achieve he dental health effect by the same process - fluoride ions - which are exactly the same regardless of where they come from.


To be honest I dont care. I dont care if its safe or usefull. If you want fluoride nothing is stopping you from going out to buy it. Keep it out of the water. You dont force medicate people.

This arguement should not be about how safe or effective fluoride is. This arguement should be about does the Government or a business have the right to force medicate people by placing this in the water against the will of the people. The answer to that, in the United States, should be NO.



posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChesterJohn
Fluoride is an industrial waste product that cannot be legally disposed of by EPA regulations.


Fluoride is also a naturally occuring element, and disposal of excess fluoride is done by well known and readily available techniques - see here

The EPA has no specific regulations covering disposal of fluoride - so it is quite incorrect to say it cannot be legally disposed of!!


So what do you do with it? Asked the big corporate cash mogul, I know he replies, "tell the Government that it is good for the public if they drink it and then sell it to the cities to pump into their water supplies."


Pure fantasy.


Ones mans trash is another mans treasure.


Like there's anything new in that.....



posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by FlyingSpaghettiMonster
 





As I mention above, I doubt the dosage used for dental medication is a fraction of the amounts used by the Nazis. Godwin's Law applies here too. Some people actually think Wagner was a good composer...


you may be correct but it is a medicine and i should have the right to choose if it goes in my body or not.


That's the issue, nothing else.



posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul
 


Well I guess all those conspiracy theorist and Alex Jones must have misled us to believe a lie about Fluoride. If they did then maybe we are wrong on many other things as well.



posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
This is going to be a great thread!

Americans are to stupid to take care of themselves so the State needs to do it!

Part I like is they forgot, how did their ancestors survive without this forced medication and were able to reproduce,
so they would be able to defend, the state needs to take care of them.


As I said above, countless people *didn't* survive.



posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChesterJohn
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul
 


Well I guess all those conspiracy theorist and Alex Jones must have misled us to believe a lie about Fluoride. If they did then maybe we are wrong on many other things as well.


Examine he facts about any given issue - just because people lie about one thing doesn't mean they lie about everything else - that is a mantra of many conspiracy theories - the Govt, or the MSM, or debunkers - whoever - they ALWAYS lie so anything they say is automatically false - that's just stupid & is not more tru of any 1 given person than any other



posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG
 


My dentist assured me that fluoride in water is pretty much useless in preventing cavities.
I doesn't hang around long enough to do any good.
And, it's not healthy.

Toothpastes, rinses and treatments are helpful, but the person needs to carefully rinse the poison and not swallow any of it.
In fact, I have a special fluoride toothpaste and the directions SPECIFICALLY tell the user to NOT swallow any of the paste.



posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by ChesterJohn
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul
 


Well I guess all those conspiracy theorist and Alex Jones must have misled us to believe a lie about Fluoride. If they did then maybe we are wrong on many other things as well.


Examine he facts about any given issue - just because people lie about one thing doesn't mean they lie about everything else - that is a mantra of many conspiracy theories - the Govt, or the MSM, or debunkers - whoever - they ALWAYS lie so anything they say is automatically false - that's just stupid & is not more true of any 1 given person than any other


You are correct in stated that they may not lie about everything else.... But that does not mean they will be honest either. There is a reason people do not trust pan handlers, crack heads, meth heads, car salesmen, sales people in general. Because they have earned a reputation of being dishonest. Yes some may very well be, but we have learned to be cautious for a reason. So you are welcome to believe that no one is out to hurt you and it maybe true. But there is still the chance of the opposite. And to throw into the mix that some people hurt other people without realizing it.

My point is be cautious. You don't have to trust everyone/no one, just understand the risks before you do it blindly.

And if I may ask, can you name some things that government has not lied about? I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!

edit on 23-10-2011 by scoobdude because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
12
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

log in

join