It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most vulnerable suffer when fluoride is taken from water

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by maceov
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

This is a most agregious and HORRENDOUS LIE!!! Fluoridated water is nothing but POISON to the human body, There are MANY dangers associated with drinking this toxic waste.

PLEASE GET EDUCATED PEOPLE!!! OUR GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN PURPOSELY POISONING US FOR MANY YEARS NOW!!!

www.lovethetruth.com...

fluoridedangers.blogspot.com...

www.squidoo.com...

You seem to be unaffected.

What's your secret?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
What does this stuff do if we retain 60% of it in our bodies and its so volatile it binds with other parts of our bodies like bones. how does this accumulation of fluoride have anything but a negative effect on our bodies? if it builds up in our bodies over time how can we know it doesn't have an effect over a lifetime? if our body cant deal with this foreign compound and consuming it in large doses is poisonous how can we say there are no negative effects of fluoride accumulation over many many years.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Grego888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Dentist are so Brught, so caring, that until a few years back they used Mercury as a tooth filling agent. One point worth noting - if you really care about your Teeth - is to search around and read. Back in the 1930s many venturers - who visited and met Australian Outback Aborigines, wrote - up how they at first thought the Aborigines had False teeth. In time they learned the reality of such....its the difference between the foodstuff we eat and drink versus that eat and drank by The Aborigines. No sugar, Less acidic food, etc. etc. etc. and no visits to the Dentist. Even now, the outback Aussie Aborigine's still have the best, natural teeth on earth.

Does this Fluoride crap also carry Aluminium?????? and is it not that which helps increase the Alzeheimers disease????

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by steaming

Aluminium sulphate and Aluminium hydroxide are commonly used to clean water for reticulation - but no "this fluoride crap" does not "carry aluminium".

And nor is ther any proven link between alzheimers and aluminium - and there's plenty of research going on into what does cause alzheimers. I suspect it is old age.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This just in ! OLD AGE causes Alzheimer

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grego888
What does this stuff do if we retain 60% of it in our bodies and its so volatile it binds with other parts of our bodies like bones.

Sigh....bonding with things is not "volatile", and we do not retain 60% of it in our bodies - we are constantly excreting fluoride.

how does this accumulation of fluoride have anything but a negative effect on our bodies? if it builds up in our bodies over time how can we know it doesn't have an effect over a lifetime?

We do know the sorts of effects it can have - they are not secret.

One of the effects it can have is as a treatment for osteoporosis - and at the sort of doses used for that purpose it can cause gastic ulcers

if our body cant deal with this foreign compound

Our bodies can deal with it - unless you have kidney failure. If you have a kidney disease then ther is an increased risk of weakened bones - again it is not secret, and not hard to find.

and consuming it in large doses is poisonous how can we say there are no negative effects of fluoride accumulation over many many years.

Because:

1/ we are not consuming it in large doses - the dose of 1mg/l of water is less than most natural water sources that have it.
2/ ther are plenty of studies around about exactly this point - perhaps you could do a little research? I've already linked to 1 study about long term effects of exposure to fluoride at high levels that can occur naturally....much higher than those used in water treatment.....IIRC the effects are basically that it can cause bone embrittlement for people who have renal problems.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

dude im just going by the wikipedia article you posted to support your case...

Fluoride's effects depend on the total daily intake of fluoride from all sources.[12] About 70–90% of ingested fluoride is absorbed into the blood, where it distributes throughout the body. In infants 80–90% of absorbed fluoride is retained, with the rest excreted, mostly via urine; in adults about 60% is retained. About 99% of retained fluoride is stored in bone, teeth, and other calcium-rich areas, where excess quantities can cause fluorosis.[47] And the reason it bonds with our body is because its so volatile
edit on 13-10-2011 by Grego888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Grego888

sorry - my mistake.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I do so love the people that believe that human beings have absolutely no right to drink fresh clean water. Not only is it a conspiracy theory to drink natural water, but these people honestly believe that the entire world should be forcfully medicated with their fluoride as dreams of extra white smiles dance through their head. This is the insanity of the 1984 mindset that mindless drones force upon the people with any shred of reality based thinking left in their head. The 12 people that flagged this thread need to go back to watching Sesame Street.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

90% retention in infants... those are the teeth we trying to keep pristine now eh? especially the poor kids who can only afford tap water

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Grego888

Yes - precisely - and that is where it has the most effect - did you read where/how the fluoride is retained??

Mostly IN TEETH - exactly where "we" want it.

The positive effects of fluoride are, AFAIK, considered most beneficial early in life - for infants and children.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by e11888

Most of the "fresh natural water" on earth has fluoride in it already - courtesy of mother earth.

Bit of a quandry for you I suspect.......

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Like I said for all the smart asses... your scientists lie to you... they dont care abotu you.. they care about a fat cheque.. you still dont know # wether the flouride increases calcification or not... its not a natural chemical you should be rubbing on your teeth and bathing in AND drinking .... stay average bud, your still going no where. Tired of helping people awaken, your dull as an old farm tool.. cant wait for the upcoming events, watch you average peeps around like chickens wit their heads cut off.

Enjoy our damn science smart ass, soon your science willl reacch a questioning point. 100 years of scienctific research is NOTHING to the universe hahahah idiot...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG

I've never been clear on what the big hubbub is about fluoride in the water. We've had it there for decades and life expectancy and tooth retention has steadily increased. However you've got this faction of people, most of whom still live in their mom's basement wearing tin foil hats, want everyone to think the government is poisoning us. All I can do is stare at the screen and shake my head in bewilderment.

vitals.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
Fluoride is very dangerous in that it replaces iodide in your thyroid and is most likely the reason that 86% of the American citizens have a thyroid which does not function correctly.

When it was discovered that a small community in Colorado had very few cavities, and that fluoride was found to naturally occur in their water; some genius decided it should be included in everyone's water. They didn't look at the evidence that the people in that community had abnormalities in their teeth.

Dr. Jerry Tennant, the author of "Healing Is Voltage" was very thorough in documenting all the harmful things about fluoride. I personally won't ingest it, and I spend quite a bit of money on magnetic sulfides to remove it as well as all the other toxins from my water.

edit on 10/13/2011 by Yochuna because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

to add; look at your picture... says enough about you dork lol. QUIT THINKING SCIENCE IS EEVERTYTHING. SCIENCE IS IN ITS FETUS COMPARED TO THE UNIVERSE. Human evolution hasnt even hatched from the egg dumby ... stop responding to this thread, your points are useless and your in denial, go see a sppiritual healer and get your # checked, wake the F*!*@# up

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by e11888

Most of the "fresh natural water" on earth has fluoride in it already - courtesy of mother earth.

Bit of a quandry for you I suspect.......

I dont care if my fresh natural water has deer # in it. It is my right as a human being to have access to water that doesnt have chemicals (or anything else) added to it by local or state Government. Can you wrap your simple mind around that concept? I dont care how safe, dangerous, yellow or pink flouride is. I dont want the city putting # in my water. It is not Government's job to dictate by forced medication of a substance into a population's drinking water just because they think its healthy. Do you not understand the fact that America was founded on the idea of liberty and freedom? And that this directly contradicts the very definition of a free society? Because if you dont then I suspect that puts you and your self righteous control freak attitude in a bit of a quandry......

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I fully respect your earlier view on old age being - 'Perhaps', the cause of Alzheimers Disease. Yet Aluminium is still - hypothetically - on trial and is yet to be proved innocent or guilty. I am 65 and yet the Brain tells me i am 18. Reason I seek a possible reply ref; cause of Alzheimers - is because the Daughter of our late friend, a daughter aged 39 years, has been hospitalised suffering from Alzheimers.

The following explains a further reason to doubt the Old Age syndrome;

www.youtube.com...

Have fun and enjoy oncoming years

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

If you're 65 and believe you're 18 then sir I think you are already sick

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Oh dear,
Young people never understand how time does age one's inner feeling's. My new hobby includes Amateur radio, building Native American Flutes, playing s beautiful Fender. And yes, i still get the inner desire to stand-up and dance, but that's when Old Age slams on the brakes. Osteoarthritis, plus Arterial Veinous Malfunctions that hold - at present - earlier dicing to recover from a mild stroke. But ask anyone 65, we all share the inner young feeling.

Have Fun and I still love Buddy Holly , Johnny Cash, The Shadows , Freddie Mercury as the best music I have.

If that's nut's then so be it. But I will never surrender to Old Age.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Steaming, don't listen to him. He's so full of hate that he didn't realize that you and he are both arguing the same side in this thread.

Stay young, bro. Age is only a number.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join