It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most vulnerable suffer when fluoride is taken from water

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This goes out to Thecomet. And all other pro fluoride sheep.

www.youtube.com...

Just fu#king watch it. then make up your mind.

Don't skim over it or ignore me, then continue to spout your un researched idiotic opions, just fu#king watch it

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

For all the smart asses replying to this (including the OP) we are not saying that Flouride "poisons" us...

Flouride calcifies the Pineal Gland.. The Pineal Galnd is your Third Eye. It is NOT a physical eye.. much more complex then your ignorant minds can understand. The P.Gland is what makes you see into other dimensions, see energy, what makes you DREAM, visualize, see spirits, its the Power House of your I-MAGE-Nation (Notice Mage? you think magic is fake too? Im not talking about Criss Angel Illusions either...),

The flouride "whiners" arent whining about physical "poison".. rather taking the esoteric aspect of the human mind. Something you IGNORANT comspiracy dwellers wouldnt understand. The ones (like me) who are concerned about the Flouride addition to food, water and the only thing we clean our teeth with... we are concerned for people like YOU reading this right now. Wishing you would wak up.

The biggest problem humanity ever faced, was the deletion of thier spirituality. And only paying attention to the physical world they see with thier physical eyes. IF only you KNEW the "other" side of life, you wouldnt be skeptisizing, thinking you know everything (you dont know jack), and denying all that is lol.
The best one I hear on ATS over and over... "ET's dont exist" hahah man you peeps are so lost in life, and it SHOWS that the dark workers have control of your tiny minds and contain it. My girl had alien visitation in July, Ive seen spaceships with my own eyes, Ive traveled astral (many times). And I STILL havent seen anything.. the reality you live in, is an illusion. Something you cant understand until you drop your beliefs your skeptizism, and open your damn minds and hearts.

Im preacching now because I wish for humanity (YOU) to wake up from the illusion you incarnated in (Physical reality). Just because you havent expereinced thigns and dont understand them, doesnt mean you should brush it off as it doesnt exist. Years ago people thought the Earth was flat..... TODAY we believe we are the inly ones in the galaxy (let alone the YOUniverseS) ... Quit blogging, quit thinking you know this life and reality, quit thinking what you see is what you get and "Seeing is believing" ... Your going NOWHERE that way. Humanity is soo UNDER-developed because of this thinking and believing.

Funny how tribal people belive in ETs, have seen shiips, even CONTACT. And WE are the ones with "technology" and yet we assume nothing exists but what our eyes tell us..

Once you awaken your third eye, and listen to your heart rather everything you read in books.. then you will understand and THEN you should make a bias conclusion in whatever it is your denying or not. People Like I, arent too worry about it, we see, we feel, we know the truth. Now we want to wake up the silly people stuck under the Systems illusion.

Love and peace everyone, hope you wake up soon. Be prepared for the upcoming years, the way your thinking and acting isnt going to help for whats to come. If you want to remain ignorant, so be it, its your walk. The rest of us will be perfectly fine in the upcoming events.

~ Love is an Art

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
"Tom's" toothpaste without flouride seems to work quite well, I wonder why that is? If it doesn't have flouride then what could it have that seems to keep ones teeth in check?

I guess its the tin foil hatters secret..... Shhh....

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Read this and weep!

www.quackwatch.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

For all the smart asses replying to this (including the OP) we are not saying that Flouride "poisons" us...

Flouride calcifies the Pineal Gland.. The Pineal Galnd is your Third Eye. It is NOT a physical eye.. much more complex then your ignorant minds can understand. The P.Gland is what makes you see into other dimensions, see energy, what makes you DREAM, visualize, see spirits, its the Power House of your I-MAGE-Nation (Notice Mage? you think magic is fake too? Im not talking about Criss Angel Illusions either...),

wow- that convinces me - what more woo do I need to ignore a century of scientific research into the known beneficial effects of fluoride on dental health at doses much lower than many places have is naturally??

Oh...except of course that fluoride doesn't actually calcify anything....Calcium calcifies things...that's why it is calcification.....because it's calcium.....calcium --> calcify.....see??

And the pineal gland naturally calcifies - it is one of the things it does - it is a mineralising tissue by nature, and it has high concen trations of all sorts of mineral compared to other parts of the body - including , iron, manganese, magnesium, strontium and copper - yes - that is STRONTIUM .....and you guys are worried about fluoride in it??

and yes, it does have a higher concentration of fluoride than the rest of the body too - but that is CAUSED BY CALCIFICATION - not a cause of it - because fluoride replaces calcium in a calcified structure - ie the action of fluoride in the pineal gland seems to be the same as it is in teeth!

By old age, the average pineal gland contains about the same amount of fluoride as teeth (300 mg F/kg) since dentine and whole enamel contain 300 and 100 mg F/kg, respectively [Newbrun, 1986].
(from the link given

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atman79
This goes out to Thecomet. And all other pro fluoride sheep.

www.youtube.com...

Just fu#king watch it. then make up your mind.

Don't skim over it or ignore me, then continue to spout your un researched idiotic opions, just fu#king watch it

www.youtube.com...

Woah, settle down there, hoss.

I can tell you I've done extensive research on this topic and have yet to find a definitive peer-reviewed study that:

a) links fluoride to cancer,
b) says fluoride is causing people to be 'dumbed down',
c) says fluoride keeps people docile

I already iterated my opinion on the Perkins Nazi myth. You, of course, are entitled to your own opinion though.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Fluoride is dangerous!

Material Safety Data Sheet Sodium fluoride MSD

Section 3: Hazards Identification

Potential Acute Health Effects:
Hazardous in case of skin contact (irritant), of eye contact (irritant, corrosive), of ingestion, of inhalation. Slightly hazardous incase of skin contact (corrosive). Severe over-exposure can result in death

Potential Chronic Health Effects:
CARCINOGENIC EFFECTS: A4 (Not classifiable for human or animal.) by ACGIH, 3 (Not classifiable for human.) by IARC.
MUTAGENIC EFFECTS: Mutagenic for mammalian somatic cells. Mutagenic for bacteria and/or yeast. TERATOGENIC
EFFECTS: Not available. DEVELOPMENTAL TOXICITY: Not available. The substance may be toxic to kidneys, lungs,
the nervous system, heart, gastrointestinal tract, cardiovascular system, bones, teeth. Repeated or prolonged exposure
to the substance can produce target organs damage. Repeated exposure to a highly toxic material may produce general
deterioration of health by an accumulation in one or many human organs

Come on guys, get with it! I can't believe people are still defending the use of fluoride.

Sodium fluoride is a chemical byproduct. Calcium fluoride is not bad for you and occurs naturally in nature. Go ahead, take a guess which one they put in our water...

edit on 12-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: type fail
that surely is end of the disscussion ..

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Somebody needs to cut back on the fluoride, and yes you have had it for decades, and decades. What do you think it started overnight?
Nah it's been going on so long it might as well be normal, and is normal, humanity isn't getting dumbed down, it is dumbed down and has been for a long while. Just one of the reasons why people or peoples who have lived in a more natural habitat well there faculties are a little sharper and less clouded, then those who have been in the mix for generations.

But anyways, It's purposes are many, both for good and bad, and even evil.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Its proberly a good thing for you to take the substance in question .
I have had it all my life and mommy used to feed me the tablet form that the dentist said I need to stop all the decay in my teeth that I doubt very much that I actually had . thus he filled them with mercury ,

So that was quite a good plan they had going back in the 60s . Mercury in the teeth and that stuff I cant spell coz im too dumbed down now , in the water . and for extra measure 4 tablets a day .
I feel the joints are stuffed and wonder why at such a young age and see so many others around my age with the same problems . Oh we were the ones they experimented on after the War ..
Our brains are a little dull and our bodies ache already .

Our parents didn't fall apart to later in life .
So you just keep taking that medicine and allow others the right to choose what they take into their bodies son

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deafseeingeyedog

Originally posted by e11888
Fluoride in the water system was created by Hitler. Welcome to America.

you aint kiddin!

Perhaps not - but he is certainly not telling the truth.

From- www.infowars.com...

when you look at the actual studies mentioned, referenced or quoted in that article, the picture is somewhat less than "horror stories" - for example take this Review of EPA's standards for fluoride in drinking water - not only does it note large numbers of people exposed to NATURAL fluoride above the EPA's limits, but it does, at WORST, find that

In light of the collective evidence on various health end points and total exposure to fluoride, the committee concludes that EPA’s MCLG of 4 mg/L should be lowered. Lowering the MCLG will prevent children from developing severe enamel fluorosis and will reduce the lifetime accumulation of fluoride into bone that the majority of the committee concludes is likely to put individuals at increased risk of bone fracture and possibly skeletal fluorosis, which are particular concerns for subpopulations that are prone to accumulating fluoride in their bones.

- The first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany's Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride's supposed effect on children's teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission. ( Ref. book: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" by Joseph Borkin .)

amazing how such a bald faced lie is accepted by so many

The first time fluoride was found to be in water was in 1931 in Bauxite, Arkansas- an ALCOA company town which was investigated as a case of kids having brown mottled teeth, and high levels of fluoride were found in the water.

In 1931!

But it doesn't surprise me you get so many stars from your fellow disinfo agents - clearly ignorance is alive and well in you little fantasy world despite hte motto of this site!
edit on 13-10-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

It's funny that the anti-fluoridationists always think that they are 'fluoride free' because they don't drink tap water. Truth is, there is fluoride in almost everything you eat and drink. It occurs naturally in water all over the world and sometimes communities have to take out some because it is more than the recommended safe levels. Fluorine is one of the most abundant elements on earth, there are fluorides everywhere.

Rain has fluoride in it so if you're saving your rain and thinking it's fluoride-free you're wrong. Most bottled water, even pure spring water, has some level of fluoride in it. It says on the side of the bottle.

You simply can't get away from it. Yet you think that it's not affecting you because you are "more aware" and "thinking clearly."

And since there is fluoride in their bodies too, maybe the fluoride doesn't do those things that the anti-fluoridationists say it does?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

I took F-tabs in the 60's too - indeed I recall as a kid liking them so much I once scoffed half the bottle! didnt' make me sick tho.

And apparently my joints aren't screwed, and my IQ isn't lowered.

so I conclude from this that you and your ilk believing the disinfo must just be on the lower side of the distribution curve. No problem with that - someone has to be....but I am glad it isn't me.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

SODIUM-fluoride. Note; Sodium.

It is not the same as naturally occurring fluoride. It is not the same as calcium fluoride. Sodium Fluoride is a waste product, it is extremely hazardous. It is much more hazardous to one's health than lead, and we all know how much lead sucks.

Though, you are certainly correct in saying you "can't get away from it", since sodium fluoride is added to drinking water, and is thus found in most, if not all commercial grocery products. Since they typically use their municipal tap; to make bread, soda, what have you.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

amazing how such a bald faced lie is accepted by so many

The first time fluoride was found to be in water was in 1931 in Bauxite, Arkansas- an ALCOA company town which was investigated as a case of kids having brown mottled teeth, and high levels of fluoride were found in the water.

In 1931!

But it doesn't surprise me you get so many stars from your fellow disinfo agents - clearly ignorance is alive and well in you little fantasy world despite hte motto of this site!

Clearly, the post meant INTENTIONAL use of water fluoridation. Shame on you for trying to twist his words to fit into your usual dis-info box.

But it doesn't surprise me that you're here doing that. Because clearly you are just here doing your job and quoting from your debunkers guide manual.

Notice that ALCOA is an aluminum processing plant that was dumping it's toxic waste by-products into the local water supply.
edit on 13-10-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: fix quote

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
- The first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany's Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride's supposed effect on children's teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission. ( Ref. book: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" by Joseph Borkin .)

This was already addressed by TheComte on the last page, so that appears to be a crappy source.

Originally posted by TheComte
I am not only insinuating it, I am stating it openly. The Nazis did not put fluoride in the water to "medicate" prisoners or anyone else. This is an internet myth with one source, Perkins, who heard it from an unnamed 'scientist.' Therefore, it is heresay at best.

I have read the digitized version of Perkins' book "The Truth About Fluoridation" and, lo and behold, there is no mention of Nazis in the book. That is odd since this myth about Nazi fluoridation supposedly came from said book. The book is available online in case anyone wants to challenge my assertion.

The Nazis themselves, notorious record keepers by anyone's standards, did not mention fluoride once in reams of paperwork that was captured after the war. I have read numerous histories of Nazi Germany, Hitler, and the War, all well respected authors; no one mentions fluoride.

This blog, not mine btw but I did reach the same conclusion, states the case against the Perkins' myth.

onespeedbikerpolitico.blogspot.com...

Here is a link to the book The Crime and Punishment of IG Farben, the other book that 'quotes' Perkins' book:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
Notice quote is in quotes because Perkins' book makes no mention of Nazis at all.

An account from a concentration camp survivor (no mention of fluoride, but plenty of mention on how hard it was to get drinking water):
www1.yadvashem.org...

I would love to see the 'hard core' evidence you found, but I suspect you don't remember the books you saw it in.

edit on 13-10-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
@ The comet

Im astounded that in the time space between, 4:11pm, and 4:53pm, you managed to watch and absorb a 1hr and 36min video. You must be related to Dr Who, or maybe Steven Hawkin. Would you like to share with the group your ability to warp time. Id love to learn this skill.

While you are at it, would you care to share, some of your findings and quotations of your extensive research. Also are you a Bio chemist, or medical practictoner?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
You know what, Im sick of all these CIA funded net assasins, whose entire purpose is to incite arguments within forums similar to this.

If any pro fluorider would care to bring forward scientific data that proves ingestion of sodium fluoride, lowers tooth decay, then I will hold my hands up and admit Im wrong. Until that day, this discussion/argument is nonsical.

www.youtube.com...

And if anyone would like to watch this vid in its entirety, then come and discuss the eveidence raised. You are more than welcome. But to point blank promote fluoride without scientific data, is illogical and not worthy of discussion. Case closed.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Can someone explain to me how Fluorosilicic acid in drinking water effects teeth in a positive way scientifically? What it actually does to the teeth, the process?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
they put bromide in the water in UK prisons!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join