It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Graves Discovered at Closed Mohawk Institute Residential School

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherlock2k2
reply to post by Wolfenz

I feel for your loss truly and although i may come across that i don't agree to any of it that's not the case.I just want to see the right people punished and sometimes to get there some people have to play the messenger to provoke the reaction that may uncover the truth.

Ever Seen the Movie ( The Back Robe ) ?

Keepers of the Eastern Door (Mohawks of North Eastern NY ) & The Huron's

They did not Tolerate The Catholics missionary's when the tried to Control with Religion
the Savages we Are

Black Robe (Canada/Australia 1991) - Movie Trailer

Mohawk Torture Scene ! is unkind to people of that faith and the People around them ! yet people dont understand is that at the time Iroquois and Algonquin were Feudal Enemy's more so when the Catholics with their missionary's

Ironically that August Schellenberg plays a Algonquin yet hes Montreal, Quebec Mohawk !

Black Robe (film)
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

How do we defend our children from being taken by the state under the color of law?
reply to post by wayouttheredude

By being aware of what is going on. By standing up for neighbors, friends and family. By taking responsibility so they don't have a convenient excuse for stealing children. The law cannot take children if they are being cared for by relatives. If no relatives exist, then friends of family by extension may take custody. Its about being there for them, and it's far too easy these days to fob it off as not your responsibility and then whinge and moan when horror befalls our own when the root cause was our own lack of accountability and responsibility. It may have been more difficult in times gone by granted, but it's pretty simple now. Human trafficking now sees children taken from war torn countries or third world countries where they have little value and can be bought easily or just as easily removed with no notice. I have always thought war in this day and age is a nice cover for human trafficking. If it goes on at all in western countries still, it is the disenfranchised, the orphans, the kids in the failing, underfunded system that are targeted. I know this much, I would not ever let a child that belonged to me or a member of my family, even if they were not close family, be taken or removed from my family while I still drew breath. Thats how I see it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This sickens me, but does not suprise me. The Vatican is not what most people think it is. The Vatican has commited some of the worst acts of genocide in history, all under the guise of a caring, loving organization.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MollyStewart

I understand your point of view but in the case being discussed in this thread the native American children being taken by the RCMP with their armed gun boats were ripped from the arms of their mothers. These people have been systematically marginalized and disarmed and put down by official government and church institutions for hundreds of years now. They are just trying to live and raise their children and live off the land and they face an institutionalized genocide machine that creates laws backed by the Crown of England and executed by the crown's servants in the church and government of Canada which is a vassal state of the UK.

How do we defend our children from that?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

The Potato Blight Famine was Going on

The term Potato Famine is an odd one indeed. A country's population goes from over 8 million to about 4 million in a less than a decade, because of a "potato" famine??????

I guess it must have been like the Bagel and Cream Cheese Famine of Manhattan where a few million people starved to death because all the bagels went moldy. What year was that again?

There was no famine, only the deliberate herding of an already enslaved nation, across the Atlantic to Americas growing cities and railroads, to do the work that African Americans would no longer do for free.Those who didn't starve to death in Ireland or die of disease on the Coffin ships(some of which were former slave ships) would be of sterner stuff and good material for bottom waged (often just food and board) quasi-slavery.

Look what they did in China with the Opium Wars. Funny how Chinamen built the railroads from west to east while the Irish went East to west.

It is a common practice through history to undermine a people in their own country to the point they will voluntarily leave.They can then be easily routed to the new work center in such a state of desparation,they would consider no task beneath them.

Of course the natives were too free living and dispersed to be rounded up and put to work effectively. They could live off the land and survive the American wilderness, their home. Best thing to do with people like that of course is civilise them or kill them. Attempts were made at both, the latter being done with great success.

This is standard operating procedure for Rome and it's willing minions like the Royal Family. Arguing that they are opposed to Rome is nonsense. They are not the Tudors. They are Saxe Coburg Gothas, with a long and convoluted line in Europe's painful history. Battenburgs, Hanovers,Hapsburgs Orange-Nassaus etc, with a long history of dealing with Rome and putting the ordinary man through hell for the sake of their own avarice.

This discovery in Canada is the mere tip of the iceberg. They will find more.Just wait until they uncover what went on in Mexico and Argentina and Brazil, or Africa. Those are horror stories still being written. If you read the reports on the child abuse cases in Ireland (they are extremely harrowing) and realising how that occurred in a small country right next to one of the worlds most developed nations, consider what could be hidden and swept under the rug in a country the size of Canada or Brazil, it is pretty scary.

I'll stop ranting now because really, as Leonard Cohen sang................ Everybody knows .

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blah yada

I'll stop ranting now because really, as Leonard Cohen sang................ Everybody knows

Yes but you said it rather well. star for you mate.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Interesting. If you do a search on Canadian news media sites -- you will find nothing. Hmmmm ....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by dainoyfb
God says "kill anybody who is not like you." Of course this is not contradictory to the fact that God created everyone and loves them equally.

Religions based on fables are awesome!!

I don't like your god. He sounds like a real asshole. I understand he speaks to you in YOUR head, but you need to tell him to never speak to me. If he speaks to me, I will kill him...

... because he is someone not like me.

My God doesn't love everyone equally. As a matter of fact, he says your god is a loser.

I'm sorry that you missed that I was being completely sarcastic and actually trying to impress that false religions are to blame for genocide. I don't have a god because I find it irrational to believe in something for which there is little or no evidence. If I did have a reason to believe in a god, I would not follow any god who did not make it absolutely clear that killing my fellow man was wrong.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

I just hope someone is held responsible. The Vatican, in particular, has a history of avoiding consequences.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I'm sorry that you missed that I was being completely sarcastic and actually trying to impress that false religions are to blame for genocide.

PEOPLE are to blame for genocide, not religions, false or not. No religion, anywhere on Earth, has ever picked up an axe and sunk it into a skull or blown itself up in a crowded market. PEOPLE do those things.

I would not follow any god who did not make it absolutely clear that killing my fellow man was wrong.

The mere act of killing is by no means wrong. Some times, it's the only right thing to do. Murder, the act of homicide unjustifiably, IS wrong. There is a difference.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

The facts are that the Churches, and the most organized of them all, the Vatican, will do anything and everything when circumstances are right: Crusades, Inquisition, terrible genocides by allying with fascism or other dictatorships (even communism), forced conversions, forced euthanasia of people with disabilities.
When they eventually find themselves on the losing end, like they did when Nazism and fascism lost and were outlawed, then they will rewrite the parts they played in historical atrocities and claim they were innocent of everything or even make themselves out to be heroes. (This is especially true of the mammoth organization that is the Vatican. Protestant sects weren't as well organized in the past, though they are more so today.) Yet, when another opportunity comes again, the genocide and atrocities will continue. Put simply, if you're wealthy enough, you can get away with any crime, with the right words.

edit on 12-10-2011 by kathcus because: grammatical

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kathcus
When they eventually find themselves on the losing end, like they did when Nazism and fascism lost and were outlawed, then they will rewrite the parts they played in historical atrocities and claim they were innocent of everything or even make themselves out to be heroes. (This is especially true of the mammoth organization that is the Vatican.

Wrong. Yes in Hitler's early days he was a Lutheran, but for most of the later years of the Third Reich the Nazis were a pagan religion and that is what dominated it's political agenda. It was a new idea, and that's what uneducated people (not saying you) don't understand about that movement. All one has to do is study up on the subject. It's really that simple.

Do you understand how many Catholics were thrown into concentration camps because they refused to turn over certain Jewish families? Don't get me wrong either, because I am no fan of the Vatican. Their dispicable long past Inquisition and slaughter of very intelligent cultures by their mortal Man created made up religion is disgusting enough in itself. What was destroyed, buried, burned or lost during it is one of the biggest rapings of early historic man's knowledge that has ever existed.

Protestant sects weren't as well organized in the past, though they are more so today.) Yet, when another opportunity comes again, the genocide and atrocities will continue. Put simply, if you're wealthy enough, you can get away with any crime, with the right words.

Just wealth has absolutely nothing to do with genocide. I guess if you look at todays world, then yes I would say that wealth is behind most of the recent genocide. However, don't speak with a double tongue without realizing that Mao (an anti Church Marxist) murdered millions upon millions of families while following the same exact anti-rich tune that you just sang against them yourself. So does that make it ok now? Or are you actually foolish enough to believe that once the carpetbaggers are thrown out, killed and dealt with that new carpets won't or have not been bagged again?

Read between the lies my friend. Read between the lies. Money truly is the root of all evil, and Power is it's number one tool. No matter which side has it. ~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

God says "kill anybody who is not like you." Of course this is not contradictory to the fact that God created everyone and loves them equally.

Religions based on fables are awesome!!

Especially when you mistake the tribal superstitions for the multi cultural reformations that followed it.... You obviously have no understanding of which you speak.
edit on 12-10-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

I think he is talking about the ties between the Catholic Church and the Nazis during the Third Reich as illustrated in this image below.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
When I read the heading I knew this was going to be about a resident school in Brantford even though this is the first time I've heard about this.
My home town, born and raised, the city I love, home to the deaths of thousands of innocent children.
I've heard and read stories of the horrors and the hauntings in relation to this and other residential schools.
I love that city, this disappoints me but doesn't surprise me.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Subbam

I look forward to seeing those pictures and any other personal notes you can add to the thread. I would like to see that building area also get ground penetrating radar as well to check to see if the weirdness you feel is coming from a real tragedy underground on the site. Thanks for sharing and contributing local knowledge to the thread.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nukeleer

If you can contribute any local feel and or images to the thread please do as we would all like to know more of the truth of this situation. Thanks for sharing and contributing to the thread. May your path be lighted by the truth.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

And Christians wonder why there is so much Christian bashing. It may not be actions you agree with...but when you lie with dogs you are bound to pick up some fleas.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Generally speaking, for a Mass Grave to be discovered, there have to be bodies.

The OPs article makes no mention of any such discovery - only the possibility that an area was backfilled 40 years ago.

Landscaping is not evidence of mass murder.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

You have not scratched the surface of this story very hard I think. You might want to watch both of the videos and read the article linked in this thread and come back and restate your more informed position then.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join