It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Graves Discovered at Closed Mohawk Institute Residential School

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
You know what the real kicker for me here is ATSer's. I live in Manitoba Canada where the new Canadian Human Rights Museum is being built. I have a feeling the museum will be dominated by Jewish history and one little corner will be for the natives. You can sure as hell bet there will be no mentions of this atrocity in the museum.

As far as i'm concerned, Canada should come clean about the true history of Canada and how it treated people before patting itself on the back for its great human rights record.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
why would the church of england(protestant) and cathilicism cathlic , be working together ?they are 2 different churches

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gambon

Some of the schools were run by Catholics(60%) and some by the United church and the Anglican church. This all started in the 1840's.
edit on 15-10-2011 by FreeSpeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It started long before the 1940s

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Oops, I did mean 1840's. Thanks for catching that.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
so the protestant and catholic schools are separate ...not at all what it say in the examiners article.....
Also what were the disease rates during that time (pre penicillin)
edit on 15-10-2011 by gambon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gambon
so the protestant and catholic schools are separate ...not at all what it say in the examiners article.....

Yes, but they were still fulfilling the same mandate set by Indian Affairs. They are both just as guilty of the same crimes.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
sorry but the article does not say that , the rest is supposition and rumour, for an article to say one thing like that makes it very unbelievable to me tbh . eg if they get something so easy to research wrong what else in the article is rubbish?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

sorry but the article does not say that , the rest is supposition and rumour, for an article to say one thing like that makes it very unbelievable to me tbh . eg if they get something so easy to research wrong what else in the article is rubbish?

Maybe this will clear it up for you.

Although Education in Canada had been allocated to the provincial governments by the British North America BNA act, aboriginal peoples and their treaties were under the jurisdiction of the federal government.[4] Funded under the Indian Act by Indian and Northern Affairs Canada, a branch of the federal government, the schools were run by churches of various denominations — about sixty per cent by Roman Catholics, and thirty per cent by the Anglican Church of Canada and the United Church of Canada, along with its pre-1925 predecessors, Presbyterian, Congregationalist and Methodist churches. This system of using the established school facilities set up by missionaries was employed by the federal government for economical expedience. The federal government provided facilities and maintenance and the churches provided teachers and education.[4]

Wiki

Goverment funded and run by the churches.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas1at least there has been light shed on this whole thing, and the children didn't die in vain.

I don't agree, in fact I do believe they died in vain, I have said this many times over the years but there are so many atrocities carried out in the name of Catholocism that, had I been brought up as one, I would be ashamed to admit it, luckily I have the intelligence to think for myself instead of following the herd.

It's ok, the Pope will probably apologize for this like he did for the many instances of institutionalised abuse of children at the hands of Catholic priests which is pretty much the same as it never having happened, or at least you would think it is the way some people act!
edit on 10/15/11 by djz3ro because: i made most of the post bold by mistake, had to fix it

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I understand the history , not just in canada , but the lazy article makes out that the schools was jointly run by two different religious groups , when in fact from the wiki it saysdifferent schools
they ran separete schools , so which religion ran this school?protestant or catholic?
if it was the latter then when does elizabeth the 2nd come into it ?if it is catholic where does the pope fit in?
the article also mention the graves being buried under 20 ft of topsoil yet theimages we are shown as possible remains shown are within 2 feet of the surface?very strange....

this is a particular school mentioned in the article so who was it?that ran it?

I have just found out it was solely anglican , so where does the pope fit in?

edit on 15-10-2011 by gambon because: found out which denomination the school was

i have just found this link in the local paper

www.brantfordexpositor.ca...
edit on 15-10-2011 by gambon because: added link

there is mention of previous searches , but no graves have been found.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

Yes, but they were still fulfilling the same mandate set by Indian Affairs. They are both just as guilty of the same crimes.

FreeSpeaker, you're missing the point a little. The article quoted that the current Pope (who for some was then head of the Church of England in this fantasy) and the Queen of England personally slaughtered 10 children. It's that ridiculous allegation that is being questioned but ignored.

You won't see the above on the 'msm' because it's rubbish and more to the point, libellous rubbish - but wait, isn't the newspaper saying it part of the 'msm'?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked
FreeSpeaker, you're missing the point a little. The article quoted that the current Pope (who for some was then head of the Church of England in this fantasy) and the Queen of England personally slaughtered 10 children. It's that ridiculous allegation that is being questioned but ignored.

Ah, I see now the mistake. I will admit I am guilty of fast reading the original article becuase this topic is not new to me as I have posted many many times on this topic in the past and actually know some who went through it.

First take a look at this to read the real story of what happening.

Investigations of children’s graves continues; Kevin Annett adopted into Mohawk Nation, given name and protection; Excavations spark similar actions in other native nations

The pope was not listed as the head of englands church and is not accused with the queen in the disappearance of the 10 children.

International Tribunal for Crimes of Church and States (ITCCS.org) is expected to commence judicial proceedings starting in late October 2011 in Brussels, Belgium and Dublin, Ireland for child genocide crimes against humanity against defendants Elizabeth Windsor, head of state of Canada and head of the Church of England and Pope Joseph Ratzinger, both of whom knowingly participated in the planning and coverup of the child genocide, according to forensic evidence.

Source

Both churches ran residential schools in Canada and have been accused of the same crimes.

The allegation against the queen.

The discovery of the mass graves of Mohawk children, uncovered by ground-penetrating radar at the Mohawk Institute comes on the heels of videotaped evidence by eyewitness William Coombes, who in Oct. 1964 witnessed Elizabeth Windsor, as Head of State of Canada and Head of the Church of England, visit an aboriginal school in Kamloops, British Columbia, choose 10 young aboriginal children, made them kiss her feet, and allegedly took them from the school for a picnic at a lake.

The 10 aboriginal children were never seen again. Mr. Coombes, who was to give evidence at the International Tribunal for Crimes of Church and States (ITCCS.org) of Elizabeth Windsor’s child genocide, was murdered in Feb. 2011. Fortunately, Mr. Coombes’ testimony was videotaped before his death and is available for the Tribunal.

Source

I don't really have a opinion yet on this. Some have said the queens schedual doesn't match, so some research is needed before I will give one. Does seem a little far fetched but I won't dismiss it out of hand.

If you read my first link you will see that the vatican is not being associated with the Mohawk Institute but was thrown in by the author of the original article.

By Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd

BRANTFORD, ON, CANADA - Mass graves of Mohawk children have been uncovered by ground-penetrating radar at the Mohawk Institute, a residential school for Mohawk operated by the Church of England and the Vatican before its closure in 1970.

Source

That is wrong and I have to wonder if it was intentionally done to discredit this story.

This is what the itccs.org said.

The inquiry into the fate of many hundreds of missing children at the school continued this week, through Ground Penetrating Radar surveys that revealed that graves of children on school grounds were buried under tons of soil; and that suspected grave sites extend into the wooded perimeter of the former school, which was founded by the Crown and Church of England in 1832

Source

Some of you have dismissed this due to the media screwing up the facts.

Shame shame on you.

edit on 16-10-2011 by FreeSpeaker because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2011 by FreeSpeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I understand the history , not just in canada , but the lazy article makes out that the schools was jointly run by two different religious groups , when in fact from the wiki it saysdifferent schools

Yes, the article is written very poorly, so poorly I harbour a suspicion it was written that way intentionally. The Vatican is accused of crimes at other schools, not the Mohawk school.

The mandate of the itccs.org is

1. To bring to trial those persons and institutions responsible for the exploitation, torture and murder of children, past and present, and

2. To stop these and other criminal actions by church and state.

Source

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeSpeaker

In the last link provided by you ,

itccs.org... -spark-similar-actions-in-other-native-investigations-of-childrens-grav/

the same picture we are told is remains in the first article , is just labelled as a test dig in your link.....no remains mentioned

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gambon

This was the last external quote on my post.

The inquiry into the fate of many hundreds of missing children at the school continued this week, through Ground Penetrating Radar surveys that revealed that graves of children on school grounds were buried under tons of soil; and that suspected grave sites extend into the wooded perimeter of the former school, which was founded by the Crown and Church of England in 1832.

They have found graves.

Heres the link to itccs.org's home page to get a better idea of the timeline of the investigation.
edit on 17-10-2011 by FreeSpeaker because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2011 by FreeSpeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jezp42

Ok I will put this in clear English. When the Europeans broke of from England, they had already started slaughtering the Natives it Unified them. Then when there's not enough Natives left, and their thirst was still not slaked, they then pitted the States against each other.
edit on 19-10-2011 by Amatoremsapeientiae because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

The mere act of killing is by no means wrong. Some times, it's the only right thing to do. Murder, the act of homicide unjustifiably, IS wrong. There is a difference.

Please explain this to me - I am obviously stupid.
What is the difference?
Justification is a dance I was well versed in as a child.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

You are sadly right, I'm afraid. It's true that this has gone on throughout history, continues to this day, and more than likely will continue. Sometimes I think humans are wretched, base animals.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Does anyone have an update on where this story is now? Have bodies been discovered since the excavations started? Has anything official appeared in the Canadian media on the story?

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join