It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Graves Discovered at Closed Mohawk Institute Residential School

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
There's a Conspiracy story saying Jacque Cousteau dove to the bottom of Lake Tahoe.

Supposedly when he came up he said "The World is not ready to see what's down there".

Except of course he never went there as far as anyone knows, and recent versions of the story have it as some undefined relative of his and not him at all.

My theory is the bottom of Lake Tahoe preserved the bodies of either thousands of dead Indians the US Army killed and threw in there.....or thousands of dead Chinese who built much up in America as laborers and were hosed out of paychecks.

There's more mass graves in North America. Anybody got some free time to dive to the bottom of Lake Tahoe?

It is a myth that nothing decays in deep water - care to guess now many preserved bodies they found on the wreck of the Titanic, or even skeletal remains??

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Looks like I stepped on some toes with this thread. All kinds of weird stuff is now happening to me. I will not go into details because that would give them too much feedback on effectiveness of their efforts. I did want to come onto the thread one last time and say this and also let TPTB know that while it is true they can put hands on me and make my life miserable that will not change my behavior one stinking bit.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
Chain of command...
You people easily forget the rules when it comes to your commanders.

Chain of command yes, the captain always goes down with the ship.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude
I think he is talking about the ties between the Catholic Church and the Nazis during the Third Reich as illustrated in this image below.

Alot of people supported the Nazis early on. Hell, Rothchild (a Jew) funded Hitler's rise. Hitler even had their family flown to Britain once the War started. Eventually, The Church turned against The Third Reich and many Catholic Priests were thrown into concentration camps. The Nazis were Pagans. ~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

The point of the post was that the Catholic Church cozies up to power no matter the source. Granted it is for their own reasons and not to advance those that hope to coop the church for their own purposes.

edit on 14-10-2011 by wayouttheredude because: dyslexic

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

If you can contribute any local feel and or images to the thread please do as we would all like to know more of the truth of this situation.

I haven`t lived there in about 17 years so I am unable to gauge how the community is reacting to this. I still haven`t seen or heard about this in mainstream media (the examiner is the only place I've seen this..I can't even find it in the local paper www.brantfordexpositor.ca... maybe someone else will have better luck?) nor I have any of my old friends (still living there) mentioned anything about this horror.

The closest I`ve come to any knowledge of these schools if from an ex-boyfriend whose mother was "educated" in a Rez school, not in Brantford though, I believe it was in Alberta. I never met this mother but I was told that she was extremely messed up as a result of her upbringing.

edit on 14-10-2011 by Nukeleer because: herp

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jezp42

Americans went here first Native Americans were, and then the Europeans came and slaughtered them cigar enough for you now?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

They are just trying to live and raise their children and live off the land and they face an institutionalized genocide machine that creates laws backed by the Crown of England and executed by the crown's servants in the church and government of Canada which is a vassal state of the UK. How do we defend our children from that?
reply to post by wayouttheredude

I agreed that in the past this was the case and it was also the case in my own country that indigenous families were ripped apart by the Church and Crown, taking young children from their parents and many were lost forever. A step in the right direction in my country was an apology. Then compensation (although no amount of money will ever) and in some cases even tracking down stolen children and reuniting them with families. The uncovering of evidence means that acknowledgment of the atrocities are perhaps the only way forward. Failing that, and the Church is fond of brushing things under the carpet, the next step would be to spread the findings far and wide. To every site and media outlet that will print it. Make the world aware of what happened so it never happens again and give those poor children a proper burial according to the tradition of their forefathers and families.
In the end it is only by standing together with our brothers that we are able to unite against tyranny. Numbers are the only thing that stops them. People in great numbers will always be where the real power lies. It will not change the past but it may just preserve future generations. Something to think about.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

www.examiner.com

BRANTFORD, ON, CANADA - Mass graves of Mohawk children have been uncovered by ground-penetrating radar at the Mohawk Institute, a residential school for Mohawk operated by the Church of England and the Vatican before its closure in 1970.
(visit the link for the full news article)

the church of england and the vatican would never hurt a child would they ?

shame shame shame

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaceg0at

www.examiner.com

BRANTFORD, ON, CANADA - Mass graves of Mohawk children have been uncovered by ground-penetrating radar at the Mohawk Institute, a residential school for Mohawk operated by the Church of England and the Vatican before its closure in 1970.

shame shame shame

The Church of England and the Vatican would not co-own a school, it would go against their belief, particularly at that time period. Who says anyone was hurt by anyone, the bodies have not been exhumed so cause of death and time (as in years) is unknown. Actually, so is their race or the tribe they belonged to - how would you expect a ground penetrating radar to tell you that and where do they actually say how they have defined that?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by spaceg0at

www.examiner.com

shame shame shame

The Church of England and the Vatican would not co-own a school, it would go against their belief, particularly at that time period. Who says anyone was hurt by anyone, the bodies have not been exhumed so cause of death and time (as in years) is unknown. Actually, so is their race or the tribe they belonged to - how would you expect a ground penetrating radar to tell you that and where do they actually say how they have defined that?

god sent me an email

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
why would i "assume" anything?

looks like the church still hasn't figured out how to act like proper human beings

www.christianpost.com...

maybe this years amendment is the magic one that will save the children... but.. i doubt it

i assume that they didn't know how to behave at the Mohawk Institute Residential School either..
why would i think any different?
edit on 15-10-2011 by spaceg0at because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This is a hard call. The genocide of the American Indians right up to the 20th century is publicly placated in US history books. The opening up of a case like this has quite a number of implications throughout US and Canada.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'm not at all surprised at this.

In my reservation, the building that was the residential school, was used as the elementary school after it shut down. But someone burnt it down in 2000 or 2001. I don't remember much, just seeing it up in flames and smoke, is all. But anyway, I guess after it stopped burning, people searching through the what was left of the building, found skeletons under the floorboards or in the walls (can't remember), supposedly. Eh...I don't like going where the building use to be...its creepy. :/

Damn. Its hard to believe my dad went to residential school. He told me that, if you were sick, like throwing up whatever you've eaten, the nuns made you eat your puke. If you puked that out, they made you eat again...then there's the use of the electrical chair(I'm not even gunna mention more.)...or if you spoke your language you got beaten.

The history of residential schools (and the treatment of Natives) in Canada is a dark place.

I just kind of wanted to explain why I wasn't surprised...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amatoremsapeientiae
Just to clear things up a litte the Europeans killing natives while breaking of from their government occurred in the seventeen hundreds. Roughly around 1860 they where done slaughtering the women and children and forcing the last of them onto reservations, that's when they started a little thing called The Cival War. Please keep the time frame correct

Originally posted by jezp42
I'm not sure if I entirely understand what you're saying here - my history may be a little rusty. Are you saying the Europeans were killing natives from the 1700s up until the 1860s at which point they (the Europeans) started The American Civil War?

Originally posted by Amatoremsapeientiae
reply to post by jezp42
Americans went here first Native Americans were, and then the Europeans came and slaughtered them cigar enough for you now?

[sigh] Yes, I think your response has made the situation clear. To summarise, the Europeans slaughtered the natives and then started the American Civil War to suit their own purposes. At some point, presumably the Europeans left and were replaced with the peaceful American settlers who, up until then, had been engrossed in a good book and hadn't noticed all the slaughtering that those pesky Europeans had been up to for the past few hundred years. It happens.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I have finally read through every post and some of the posters really make me laugh. To some this is not a credible story becuase the MSM isn't carrying it.

What the hell are you doing on ATS if you believe in the MSM.

Do you really think Canada, the great humans rights champion, wants to admit its complicity in this matter? Who gathered up and delivered all the children to the schools? The RCMP, thats who. Who threatend families with jail time if they hid their kids? The RCMP, thats who. Who was repeatedly given reports (first hand) of abuse and murder at the schools and did nothing but send the kids back and tell them to shut their mouths or else? The RCMP, thats who.

Whatever happens the Canadian Government, RCMP, United Church, Vatican and the British Government are all responsible for this act of genocide.

As for some doubting Kevin Annett all I can say is you haven't taken the time to read or listen to the full story. No one would willingly suffer the way he has to bring this to light if there was no truth to the claim.

ETA: I must also add that the RCMP and the Canadian government have outright refused to investigate this matter and have done their best to punish those who have. Imagine law enforcement refusing to investigate mass murder and abuse. You would think thats what they exist for.

edit on 15-10-2011 by FreeSpeaker because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2011 by FreeSpeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ignore fantasy added to this story. The real story is horrifying enough.

They exported this system out of Ireland, where they refined it for about 400 years.

It is not okay. What these people did is absolutely unacceptable.

It is evil, what they did. If they spent a thousand years making up for it, it might not be enough.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Reminds me of the Australian movie: "Rabbit-Proof Fence".

Australia did the same thing with some Aborigines. Good movie - based on true story.

www.imdb.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join